Sweet November Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers

"Mom," Heather gasped, as though she was terrified by what was going on.

"Heather, what happened to you?" Liz said, finally looking up and seeing her distressed daughter bound half-naked to her dining room chair.

While Liz moved towards her daughter, I quickly slid out of my hiding place and wrapped one arm around her waist and pushed the soaked cloth over her mouth and nose. She struggled briefly and then went limp in my arms. I carried her gently over to the large dining room table and quickly began to disrobe her.

"Let me go, first," Heather shouted at me.

"You really aren't in a position to be making demands," I said, as I stripped her mother down to just her thong.

As I turned her over onto her stomach, I could not help but notice how good a shape she was in for a woman her age. (She looked just like Heather except a couple more wrinkles and her breasts sagged a bit. Basically, she was a typical MILF.) Then I took some duct tape and taped her wrists to the corners of the table and tied her waist securely to the table. After that I went back over to where Heather sat.

I pinched her nipple a bit and teased that maybe I should just leave her tied up. Then I came up with a better idea. After I released her, we carried the coffee table closer to the dining area so that it was in perfect line of sight for Liz when she woke up. Then Heather lay down on her back and I tied her spread-eagle to it.

Once I was happy with the stage I had set, I went to the kitchen and found a pair of scissors and cut Heather's panties off and stuffed them in her mouth. Her glistening, shaven pussy revealed to me that she was already incredibly turned on by this chain of events.

I went to the dining room and released one extension on the table so that Liz's legs and ass fell off the end and she was now held on the table by just the tape on her wrists and the rope around her waist. As soon as her body slid into this position, she began to wake up.

Soon, she got her bearings and caught sight of her daughter and realized the position she was in. "Where is he?" she hollered angrily as she jerked her head around trying to find me. "When I get through with him, he is going to wish he was never born."


"Are you looking for me?" I asked coyly as I walked up from behind her to where she could see me better.

She immediately began to cuss and threaten me even more and tell me how worthless I was. I did not want to hear it.

I grabbed the scissors from the counter and slipped them under the fabric of her thong and clipped them off. All the while she kept yelling about how much trouble I was in. Then I took her panties and shoved them in her mouth and slapped a piece of tape over them to keep them in place.

"Finally, some silence," I mocked, as I began to remove my shirt and pants. "Now it is my turn to tell you what is going on."

I went on to tell her how this was Heather's idea to get back at her. Then I made up a part about how I liked the idea but decided to turn the tables on Heather as well. I told them that they'd both better cooperate if they knew what was good for them. After a little prodding, some hair grabbing and such, they both agreed that I was in charge. Once I had them under control, I removed the gags from their mouths.

Then I stepped behind Liz and began to caress her bottom. "Not bad, not bad at all," I commented, as I gave her tush a little squeeze. I could tell she wanted to say something, but she kept quiet.

Then I shuffled around the kitchen a bit and then returned with a wooden spatula. "I think it's time we get started on that punishment." I said as I ran the wooden instrument across her ass.

SMACK!

I swatted her bottom with the spatula. She winced just a bit. She practically dared me to do it harder.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

This time I put a bit more into it and she was struggling to compose herself.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Now I was really having fun. In spite of the increasingly red marks on her bottom, I began to sense she might be enjoying it too.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"That was ten," I said. "Now tell Heather you are sorry for breaking us up." Then I rubbed her bottom while I waited.

She paused for just a moment, and then spoke. "I'm sorry, Heather." she blurted, with relative sincerity.

"Liz, if I didn't know better, I might suspect you are enjoying this." I commented as I ran two fingers across her slit and found her pussy getting wetter. She moaned softly and pushed back, trying to get me to slide them in, but I wanted to have some more fun.

I went to Heather's bag and looked through it a bit until I found what I was hoping for. "This is perfect." I chimed, as I pulled a small silver vibrator from the bag and showed it to the women.

Then I held it out for Liz to suck, but she kept her lips closed. "Come on, Liz, show me what a good cock sucker you are." Then I grabbed her hair and pushed it into her mouth and made her lick it good. Then I walked back behind her and pushed it into her waiting pussy, turned it on low, and smacked her ass again. "That better still be there when I get back."

"Now it's your turn, Heather," I teased, as I walked towards her. "You are so mad at your mom for making you leave me, but you still made the choice...I am going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before. That way every time you are with another man you will remember what you could have had with me. And then, when I am done, I am going to fuck your mom, too. That way she knows what she cost you, too"

Then I pulled off my shorts and released my engorged member. Liz gasped when she saw it. "Heather, you never told me he was so big."

"We were in high school, he must have grown," Heather responded, as she stared at my erection.

I kneeled down at the end of the coffee table Heather was tied to and began to run my tongue up and down the entrance to her twat. It was incredibly soft and smooth and she began to breathe heavily as I pushed my tongue inside. I squeezed her thighs firmly as I explored her. I pushed my tongue as far as it would go into her and rolled it back and forth. She curled her toes and clinched her fists as I pushed my tongue flat against her clit and flicked it up and down. I felt her muscles tense as her orgasm approached. I kept the pace slow and steady as she reached her peak. Suddenly, she began to moan as her climax took over. I wrapped my tongue around her sex button and hummed deep in my throat. This seemed to take her excitement to another level as she strained against her bondage and her body began to spasm in one giant orgasm.

I gave her a few seconds to catch a breath or two and then I slid my cock in to her soaked pussy. After just a few thrusts she began to come again. The fact that I had not let her recover kept her close to the edge. I used that to my advantage and drove her to a couple more before I finally felt my own climax arriving.

Just as I reached the point of no return, I pulled my cock from her pussy and finished myself off by stroking the rest of the way to orgasm. I shot my load all over her flat stomach and luscious tits. I even got a little on her chin and lips as my initial shot went further than the rest.

I fell back on the floor and caught my breath a bit, as I looked back at the two women bound before me. It was truly a sight to behold. Here was a woman I had once considered the love of my life, bound naked to a coffee table with come dripping down her. Then there was her mom, bound face-down on the dining room table, naked, with a dildo pushed into her pussy while she was made to watch. I would have never imagined.

A few minutes later I got up off the floor and went into the kitchen for a drink. I took a Pepsi from the fridge and walked back in to join my captives. Then I took a seat in one of the dining room chairs and finished my drink as I shook my head in sheer satisfaction at the display before me.

The women just looked at me with tormented eyes that begged for release and satisfaction. I was not done yet.

I finished my Pepsi and walked back over to Heather. "I need you to get me hard again," I said, "so I can fuck your mom." Then I held my limp member to her lips and warned her not to do anything stupid.

Heather opened her mouth and received my dick between her lips. It soon began to grow as she expertly licked and sucked the whole length, despite the fact she was tied down. In just a minute or two, I was hard again, but I found myself struggling to pull myself away from the sensational blowjob she was giving me. Finally, I mustered up the willpower and pulled my raging tool from her lips.

"Are you ready for me?" I asked Liz, while I stroked my member tauntingly.

"Yes, please," she begged in response.

I positioned myself behind her and pulled the vibrator from her pussy. Then I grabbed her hips and rammed my cock into her dripping hole. The vibrator had done a great job of keeping her right at the edge without allowing her to come. Now, every thrust I gave her took her closer and closer to the climax she so desperately needed. It did not take long before she was pushing hard back against me and grunting with every thrust.

"Oh, Ohh, OHHHHHHH!" she called out, as she gripped the table corners tightly and her orgasm reached its peak.

I continued to bang away at her until I drove her over the edge one more time. Then I pulled my cock from her without allowing myself to come. I walked in front of her and pushed my cock to her lips and told her to lick her nasty juices off. She took it between her lips and sucked me in as she bobbed up and down on me.

"Now I know how your daughter became such a good cock sucker," I said, as she worked me to a frenzy.

Apparently she took exception to that and released my cock before I was done. "Finish it yourself," she barked.

I was a bit shocked by her outburst, but not thrown off my game. In fact, that was the perfect reaction. "That won't be necessary," I shot back. "I've got everything I need right here."

I reached into Heather's bag once more and pulled out a squeeze bottle of lube. Then I squirted a generous portion on my cock and slathered it on. After that, I stepped behind Liz and squirted a blob on her asshole.

"You wouldn't dare!" she screamed, and began to kick her legs. "I won't even let my husband do that."

"Even better, a virgin ass." I smiled and grabbed the duct tape off the counter to restrain her kicking legs.

Once they were secure, I pushed her thong back into her mouth to muffle her shouting once again. Then I found my place behind her once more and pushed the tip of my cock against her hole. I watched as she curled her toes and her knuckles went white from squeezing the corners of the table. Gradually I pushed further into her and then pulled back. Then I pushed further and back again. After several more attempts I got in as far as I dared go and I felt her ass clinching in pain and pleasure.

By now, I was thoroughly entranced by the sensation in my cock and balls and started to pick up the pace. Liz managed to spit out her panties and began to pant as my climax neared. I thrust into her three more times and shot my cum deep into her as she seemed to escape into an orgasm of her own. I continued to pound away until I emptied my load and she moaned in ecstasy. Finally, I collapsed on top of her as we began to recover.

Just then, I saw a set of headlights shine in the window from someone pulling into the driveway. I ran to the window to see who it was. Luckily, it was my Asian princess here to pick me up in the Town Car. I was having so much fun I had not realized my time was nearly up.

I found the bottle Heather had given me earlier and soaked another cloth with its contents. Then I held it over Liz and Heather's face until they passed out. They both struggled a bit as I did this, but they were not much of a challenge since they were both still bound. I looked around the room for a way to commemorate this event when a digital camera sitting on the computer desk caught my eye.

I snapped a couple of quick pictures of the women in their bondage and then released them. When I flipped Liz over, the sight of her neatly trimmed curlies gave me an idea. I went into the master bath and located her razor and shaving lotion. After that I got some hot water and a wash cloth to make my task just a little easier. Then I went back and quickly shaved her pussy bare.

The feeling of shaving a woman in her most precious area had gotten me rather turned on. The act of revenge seemed to take that feeling even further. Unfortunately, I was quickly running out of time so I could not satisfy the urge to jerk off, just yet.

I snapped a couple more pictures and looked around the room once again. Back on the desk I spotted a red and a black indelible Sharpie and my mind filled with ideas. I took the red marker and put an 'X' above her pussy and wrote 'not here' above it. Then I flipped her back over and drew an arrow to her asshole and wrote 'put it here' next to it. Finally, I snapped a couple more pictures and carried her into her bedroom. Then I secured her arms to the headboard and propped her ass up in the air with a few pillows. Now it would be the first thing her husband would see when he gets home from working late. To make sure she did not ruin it for him, I stuffed her panties in her mouth once again and taped it shut. Then I snapped my final few pictures of Liz, before heading back to take care of her daughter.

I only had a few minutes left by the time I got back to Heather. I wanted to get back at her for the heartbreak she caused me and the cheating she never thought I knew about, but I did not have the time to do much. I quickly released her and took the markers once again and wrote "cum slut, wench, whore" and various other related words all over her chest, stomach, and ass. I figured, at the least, it would make for an interesting explanation when she went into strip the next day. Then I carried her to the guest room and laid her on the bed. Finally I found my opportunity to tend to my erection. I stroked it hard and fast until I shot my load all over her naked body. Then I took one last picture.

I hurried over to the computer and downloaded the pictures. Then I opened up their internet connection and e-mailed them to myself for my own enjoyment later. I supposed I could even use them for blackmail if the opportunity presented itself. Once they were delivered to my e-mail, I deleted them from her camera and her computer so that they had no clue that I had them. Finally, I returned the camera to its initial resting place.

As I turned off the computer, I looked up at the clock and saw my time was now over. I grabbed my pants, shirt and shoes, put them on and ran out the door. I could not help but chuckle a bit as I crawled in the back of the Town Car and rode back to the hotel.

azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers
12