All Comments on 'Sweet Potato'

by Thea Dryor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
my my my what a life!

the story is pretty well written. i prefer some sort of spacers between the episodes, instead of just running them together. maybe months elapsed?

interesting character she is. not malicious, not hateful - but not very loving either - just an unfaithful slut who likes black sex and babies.

however she did anger her daughter in prison by having a baby by her daughter's lover. since mom is planning to keep have sex with her daughter's fiance/husband AFTER they are married, i would guess there is not a lot of love between the daughter and mom.

of course she doesn't seem to care all that much about the black men that she has sex with either, as long as they are "pretty" she will do them. a shallow slut.

the mothers of her lovers do not seem to care much for her either.

i wonder how her black children will turn out? sluts and philanderers like mom, daughter & the black lovers?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sad But True

Sadly this is probably one of the more realistic stories on this site.

Kawaii AnimeKawaii Animeover 16 years ago
An eloquent slice of life

This was a very well-thought out and richly detailed story. It reminded me of 'Homicide: Life on the Streets' without drug use. I read way past point of my needs because I wanted to know how it ended. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
SO HOT

Still hot as ever.

RaquelWRaquelWalmost 10 years ago
lovely Thea

you are a good sexy lady Thea,please tell us more as you are bred

hugs and kisses

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous