All Comments on 'Sweet Receptionist'

by goodnnnight

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very good.

I liked your other 2 stories but this one was a lot better.Hope you'll carry on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Damn good

Well written... hot story... thanks for the hard work and for sharing...

jimewestjimewestabout 16 years ago
Hot, drunken, forbidden sex...

YES!!!

Gary13Gary13almost 15 years ago
Been there, done that . . .

Your wonderful story brings back some very fond memories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Both Juiie and Richard enjpyed their evening and I enjoyed reading about their evening!!

Thank you..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent, my wife was fucked by her lawyer boss at a Xmas party same idea too much wine and too short a dress, she kept flashing him her stocking tops and they got carried away, he took her up to his office and fucked her bent over his desk, with her wearing only her stockings and suspenders, she came home and confessed, two days later I received a visit from his wife, a posh sexy lady in her early fifties, who told me her husband had told her about his adventure with my wife and wanted to know if I was interested in getting even. The woman was insatiable, I will never forget the sight of her on her hands and knees wearing only black holdup stockings telling me to fuck her arse and make her come, by the end of the afternoon I was totally knackered, the four of us carried on with our coupling over a period of years until he died of prostate cancer, we still keep in touch with her though..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous