Sweet Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His boxers were two shades of green and blue plaid. I laughed at him as I started to pull them down.

"What, Alex finest baby, I've got the clothes thing down."

His dick popped out of boxers as I pulled them the rest of the way down, then off. There he was, in all his eight and a half inch glory. Out of all the things I missed from him, this was one of my favorites. I placed my lips around his head and felt him firm against my mouth. I started to push my head down a bit, and pulled my hands up his shaft at the same time.

Alex let out a soft moan from his equally soft lips. He pulled at my hair just a tiny bit in order to get it out of my face, to help him with the perfect view. "Oooh Bri, baby, you were always the best at this." I nibbled at him and kept working my tongue. I started to invision his cock as a melting ice cream cone, swirling my tongue from all different angles trying to keep all the cream at the top.

"May I?" He asked sitting up.

"Yes, please," I panted.

I started to turn my body and he helped me straddle his face.

"Could you be any wetter?"

"Would you like to find out?"

He groaned as he dug into me. The stuble on his chin was scraping against my clit as he tongued inside me. Suddenly I felt two fingers probe into me as his tongue worked my clit. I stopped sucking him off and moaned, loudly, arching my back and rocking my hips.

"You like that?" He laughed from underneath me.

"No, please stop. Duh I like that."

Then another finger plunged into my wet hole, sending emotions flying off the handle. His tongue rapidly worked thoroughly against me, pushing my little button again and again until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck me!" I shouted.

"Well, well, little miss manners-"

"AHH! Please fuck me."

"Yes ma'am."

Alex flipped me over without a care in the world and lined his dick up with my went cunt.

"Are you ready?" He asked, placing the head of his dick against me.

I could feel my muscles clenching with need. "Oh yeah I'm rea-"

I didn't even finish my sentence when he dove into me. His hot thick dick rubbing against every wall. He pulled out slowly and jutted back in. His body quickened into rabbit fucking. I could feel his balls slapping heavy against my throbbing clit.

I began to whimper as I felt my orgasm coming on.

"Oh, Alex baby, the sex was always - uhhh - wonderful."

"I know," he said in a hot panting voice.

He pulled out right before I was reaching my peak.

"What exactly are you doing?" I asked as I watched him get off the bed.

"Can I record this?"

"Can you do what?"

"May I record this action so later on in life I can watch and remember and of course jack off."

"Why do you have to ruin the cute moments?"

"Why do you have to ruin the hot moments?"

Typical man.

After about ten minutes of playing with myself, waiting for him to figure out & set up the camera, Alex reappeared at the bottom of my legs, spreading them apart and staring down at me.

Then he did something he's never done before, he started thrusting in circles. His dick slammed hard and fast against so many walls in my body, walls I didn't think I had. All 8 &ahalf inches pounded into me, leaving my body sweaty and sticky.

"Oh Alex, oh fuck me, oh my goddd."

"Yeah?" He begged.

"Fuck yeah." I groaned.

I could feel the rough of his dick rubbing against my clit and it sent me off the edge. I clenched every muscle in my lower body, sending pressure and tightening sensations through his body. He grabbed me by the hands and pulled me up, laying himself agaisnt the bed, all in one swift motion I started to rock against his body. I too circled on top of his cock as he began his load, shooting quick hot cum into my body. I pulled myself off his dick and pounded harder. Lifting up and falling back down, again and again, building up to my orgasm and ignoring his own. His dick stayed hard as I fucked him harder.

----------------------------

"So, why didn't you call me earlier this morning? Alex told me you'd call when you wake up."

"I am."

12