Sweet Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even before I had a chance to speak, she confidently strode past me as if she belonged in the house. My house. I rapidly pulled myself together and followed her into the main room. She was leaning on the arm of the sofa, arm crossed over her full chest.

"Nice," she said, looking around the room and then returning her gaze to me. "I like your taste. You can give me a tour of the house when we're finished."

"Finished?"

She gave a hearty laugh. "Sure. You know why I came."

My heart lurched. This woman was full of surprises. Did she really mean what I thought? There wasn't any other explanation and yet the situation felt unreal. This couldn't be happening, could it? Despite the arousal swirling around my body, my natural defensiveness kicked in.

"I have work," I explained.

It was true, after all. If I wasn't out of there in five minutes I'd end up being late. And that was always bad news.

"I have to be going shortly, Sonjjii or—"

The statement stuck in my throat as she yanked her white top over her head. Her black breasts bounced twice before settling. They were exactly as I had imagined—large and pendulous, with thick chocolate coloured nipples and areola.

"Don't tell me you haven't been dreaming about them since the party," she murmured, hands defiantly on her hips. "That moron of a husband must be out of his fucking mind to ignore a hot woman like you and chase after teenage sluts."

Her voice was like velvet, her accent so enthralling. And her words were so persuasive. Whatever the rights or wrongs of the thoughts running through my mind, Donald was no longer the man I'd married. And I'd put up with that fact for too long.

I weakly returned the smile she shot at me. Her eyes were full of arousal. They stared deeply into mine, sending a message that found its way to my sex. Donald didn't look at me like that, he hadn't for some time. Hell, he had never looked at me that way. Like he wanted to devour every inch of me...

And I so wanted to be devoured.

"So what's it to be," she asked.

Her fingers flicked open the button on her jeans. Her gaze didn't leave mine as she tugged the zip downwards.

"You can head for work in a few minutes or you can stay with me. I'm going to make you feel so good that you're going to spend the rest of the week walking around with a well-fucked smile on your face."

My resolve instantly crumbled. I'd been masturbating to fantasies of this woman ever since the party. Now the fantasies were about to become reality. I could hear my heart pounding in my ears.

I'd never felt so alive.

She sat on the sofa and worked the jeans down her hips and off. She wasn't wearing panties. Her dark lips were pouting open slightly and a lump formed in my throat. Settling her ass on the very edge of the seat, she drew her legs up on the cushions and spread her labia open with two fingers. Her coral coloured inner folds were the most wonderfully erotic vision of my life.

"Well, don't just stand there babe," she said in a husky whisper. "Come and taste..."

My body moved towards her of its own accord. I stumbled across the room as if I was in a dream. When I sank to my knees, she wrapped her fingers in my dark hair, pulling my head to her and slowly dragging her clean shaven sex across my face.

"That's it, baby," she contentedly sighed as my tongue flicked out. "This is what you need. Indulge yourself..."

*

Sonjjii growled out her pleasure and each sexy sound reverberated inside my brain. Kneeling between her thighs, lapping at her juicy sex, was everything I'd anticipated and more. The last time I'd experimented with women had been in my teens and it had been juvenile fumbling compared to this.

Her hands were in my dark hair, wrapping strand after strand around her fingers, directing my movements. Occasionally she loosened her grip slightly, giving me freer rein to enjoy her captivating wetness, but then she would grip me even more tightly and thrust her hips upwards.

"That's very good, baby... so fucking hot..."

I loved her encouragement. She talked to me continuously—how much I needed this, how much I wanted her, what she was going to do to my 'hot assed' body —and each sexy uttering stoked the fires even further. I was a ravenous beast, needing to feed.

I curled the tip of my tongue along her clit, seeking it out, teasing it. Her body jerked on my tongue. Driven on by the wonderful curse that escaped her lips, I began to lick it in short strokes—fast, hard—flicking my tongue as I dug my fingernails into her black thighs.

"For a shy girl you sure learn fast," I heard her gasp.

I her fevered state, her fingers were practically pulling my hair out by the roots. It was damp and sweaty now. I didn't care. Her clit was so hard now. I covered it with the whole of my mouth and sucked hard while I slid two fingers between her oh-so sweet lips.

She was so wet it was like a knife slicing through butter.

I lost myself in my newfound sexual heaven as her body began to twist on my face, one way and then the other. Her scent was incredible and her juices were flowing freely now. I savoured them in my mouth before swallowing and then returning for more.

She spread her legs wider, holding them in mid air.

"Take it baby, take what you need."

I couldn't stop myself. It was almost like I was in a trance. The taste and musky smell of her aroma was like an aphrodisiac. I paused momentarily so that I could glance up to see her expression but her hands jammed my face back to her pussy.

"Don't stop baby, I'll let you know when you're done."

I returned to my feast with renewed energy. It was difficult to know who was in control. I was licking and fingering her like a mad woman but her hips were pumping back and her pussy was pounding my face.

As much as I was lost in the moment, a part of me was detached, looking down on us, seeing a voluptuous black woman being serviced by an out-of-control young white woman between her thighs. The image sent a shudder of exhilaration shooting through my body.

My eyes flicked upwards again to meet her gaze but this time I remained fully focused on my task. Her orgasm was closing in. I could feel it and I wanted—needed—it more than I'd sought after anything in my life. We blinked a knowing smile at one another with just our dreamy eyes, but the look spoke volumes.

Then she began to slam her pussy even faster, smearing her juices across the whole of my face. Her eyes closed. Her body stiffened. A strangled cry left her mouth. And then she was arching her body upwards and released a wonderful surge of juices into my mouth.

I purred in delicious satisfaction as my tongue began to relish its prize.

*

We were in my bathroom. We were both naked, except that she was still wearing her red pumps. All thoughts of work had long since been banished from my mind. I should have called to make an excuse, but would deal with that when rational thought returned.

Right now, Sonjjii had me perched on the counter beside the sink, my back to the mirror. My legs were wantonly spread wide and she was tonguing my neck while her fingers stroked—slow and easy—in and out of my needy sex.

The mirror began to steam up as our breathing became heavier.

"You know why I brought you in here?" she asked, grazing my ear with her teeth.

I stared helplessly into her eyes. I had wondered why. My bedroom would have been more comfortable.

"So I can see myself in the mirror eating your cunt..."

Oh fuck. I couldn't help myself. The words were too much. I gasped like a fish out of water and then came instantly on her fingers and hand.

"Oh yeah, baby," she gurgled in delight. "Your cunt is talking to me with it juices. Let Sonj have it all."

Even before the orgasm had run its course, her body was sliding down mine. When her face found my dripping pussy, her lustful eyes stared upwards and found mine again.

"This is my cunt," she rasped. "All mine...."

I whimpered as she went to work. Oh fuck! Fuckity fuck! Her tongue was all over me. My heart was beating so fast I thought it might explode. I pushed my back into the cold glass of the mirror, flattened my palms on the counter, and began to hump upwards into her mouth.

A second climax wasn't far away. Sonjjii knew it too. She could feel my pussy tighten. I groaned my disappointment as she pulled her mouth away but it was only so that she could curl two fingers inside me.

"Shit, that cunt is a fruity wonderland of juices," she approvingly murmured. "Like a waterfall..."

I let out a long groan at her words.

The way she talked to me was almost as potent as the way she used her lips, mouth, tongue or fingers. They all stoked a sexual fire inside me that just grew hotter and hotter.

"Damn, look at that," she rasped as my muscles clenched on her fingers. "You are such a fucking turn on..."

Her thumb found my clit. When she began to rub my swollen bud, it was almost too much. The whole of my body began to tremble.

"That's it, babe. Shake for me..." she grunted.

My hands found her head. She was rubbing my clit furiously now. My face twisted. A strangled gurgle escaped my mouth.

"Come on sweet pussy," she encouraged. "It's my sweet pussy an' it wants to let go. Come on baby, give it to Sonjjii..."

My fingers curled in her hair. I tried to hold back but I was beginning to furiously hump against her hand. I tried to hold back. I tried...

Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!

*

My bed was piled high with pillows. My marital bed. The one that Donald and I occasionally fucked in. The one in which Sonjjii was about to fuck me. She sat across me, her powerful legs half-straddling me, and her spicy perfume filling my nostrils. The cream sheets were crumpled and the fire inside me was burning more brightly than ever.

"You are the hottest, cutest thing," she said, brushing her chocolate coloured nipple across my lips.

It was hard and begging to be sucked. I took it inside my mouth.

"That's it," she moaned, pushing a strand of loose hair from across my right eye. "Suck it, baby. When I get you back to my flat, I'm gonna have you spread on my face. I'm gonna pour honey all over you, make you sit on my breakfast table and have you with coffee..."

Her flat? I hadn't thought beyond our lovemaking today. A flood of heat consumed me as the possibilities opened up before my eyes. Sex with Sonjjii was so good, so fucking good, and I was about to embark on a roller coaster sexual ride that would lead who knows where.

Anything felt possible with this wonderful woman.

"Yep, I'm your dream woman, sexy ass," she murmured, as if she was able to read my mind. "You ain't ever going to want to wake up."

I greedily sucked harder on her nipple, bathing it in my saliva. The idea of her taking me home with her was mind-blowing. She had an Italian boyfriend, I knew that. But if I could keep this a secret from Donald then she could keep it from him.

"How often have you played with yourself thinking of me?"

The question took me by surprise and brought me out of my thoughts. I pulled my head away from her breast to look at her but her hand curled around my neck and kept me in place.

"Keep sucking baby. I know ya have. Do you know how wet the thought of you masturbating over me makes my cunt?"

About as wet as mine was right now, I thought, feeling the temperature rise inside my body. Sonjjii sensed it, too. Her free hand found my needy pussy with astonishing ease and I shamelessly raised one leg, placing my foot on top of her thigh to give her better access.

"Can't get enough, can you, baby?" she teased.

Her eyes bore into mine. I nodded and grunted. When she twisted two fingers inside me, my grunt turned into a throaty growl.

"I was telling my man about you," she said.

My eyes widened in shock. She'd actually told him about us? All of a sudden a feeling of uneasiness hovered over me.

"It's okay, baby," Sonjjii softly told me.

Her face dropped to mine and she gave me a reassuring kiss with those perfect, peach-coloured lips.

"Mike loves the way I get off thinking of you," she continued, twisting her fingers inside me. "Just imagine him here now, watching me do this. He'd be sitting over there, jerking his cock. Sexy thought, don't ya think?"

I glanced across at the empty chair in the corner of the room and suddenly the pictures she was painting began to take hold. How would I feel about that? Letting her man watch while Sonjjii pleasured me? Watching him become so turned on that he'd have to jack off. Maybe I would even suck his cock infront of her?

My pussy must have tightened on her fingers because she read the thought.

"Like that idea, huh?" she grinned.

She clearly did, too. The look in her eyes changed suddenly and her tongue flicked out as she slid downwards between my thighs. Her gaze locked on mine as she pushed my knees back to my breasts so that my smooth sex was fully exposed to her.

"You look like candy," she told me, her voice husky and needy. "Mike's gonna love watching me lick this sweet pussy..."

I whimpered and hiked my knees up even further, holding them back with my hands. But when Sonjjii licked up and then back down the full length of my opening, my pussy flooded with arousal and I dropped my legs onto her shoulders. My delirious gaze found hers.

"That's it, baby. Watch me," she whispered.

She began to run her tongue across me again, lapping at me like a thirsty animal might do. She worked slowly at first and then began to increase the pace. And all the while her eyes were staring upwards into mine, taking in every expression on my perspiration-covered face.

I could feel the electricity building inside my body and bit down on my lower lip. Oh fuck ... I was going to cum again.

DEFINING MOMENTS

I had never been so aroused. Not even in the early days with Donald, when we hadn't been able to keep our hands off one another. Nor the time when George Louis had fucked me so majestically in my mother's front room when we were both eighteen. Not even when Charlie Watson had been the first person to go down on me and I had cum so hard he thought I was having a seizure.

Sex with Sonjjii Lerue Legg transcended all those occasions.

I felt alive. I felt vibrant. And I continually felt so fucking horny. Each time I thought of Sonjjii, I hummed happily. We had fucked, fucked, and fucked again in the same bed I shared with Donald. And the sexy black woman had given me more orgasms in one day than my shit of a husband had managed in the last six months.

He was taking me out to my favourite restaurant tonight. It made me suspicious. Dinner at Da Vinci's had been Donald's answer whenever we'd had our problems over the years. He also took me there when he wanted something. That made me suspicious, too.

We hadn't spent an evening out together—just the two of us—for longer than I could remember. I hadn't wanted to spend a night out alone with him for longer than I could remember!

That said everything about our relationship.

I glanced at myself in the mirror. In many ways, the woman who grinned back at me was unfamiliar. Her skin was glowing. A satisfied smile was fixed on her face. Her eyes were bright and alive. In that moment, it occurred to me that there was just something about a woman who was sexually gratified. A woman who looked well-fucked!

I wondered if other people—friends, family—could tell that about me? I knew that Donald couldn't. He would have had to look at me first.

In my rational moments, there was a part of me that felt guilty about cheating on him. There was another part that was confused by my feelings for Sonjjii. But for most of the time, rational thought had no place in my fevered mind. It was too consumed by the need for sexual satisfaction to think rationally.

*

Donald actually looked quite handsome when we sat in the restaurant. Okay, he looked a bit pompous in his dark blazer and light coloured trousers. But I liked his hair slicked back that way and he hadn't been drinking—yet. For a short time, he reminded me a little more of the man I had married. I hadn't seen him for a long time.

Yet the strange thing was that, despite the hunger that constantly inhabited my system, I felt nothing sexual towards him whatsoever.

That realisation gave me an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

The food at the restaurant was as delicious as usual and Donald was in an unusually jolly mood. There was even a touch of good humour in the way he flirted with the waitresses, rather than his normal attempts that ended up in embarrassment all round.

I'd had a couple of glasses of wine with the meal, while Donald had finished off most of the bottle and then ordered another. When I suggested he should take it easy and not overdo things, his grin resembled that of the Cheshire cat.

"But I'm celebrating!" he said, tapping his nose.

A feeling of dread settled over me. I hate surprises, or more accurately, I hated Donald's surprises. Somehow they never had a happy ending.

"Celebrating?" I calmly asked, trying not to get ahead of myself.

"You fucking bet!" he said, loudly enough for others to look over at our table. "I got promoted."

"Promoted?"

I was starting to resemble a parrot.

"You fucking bet!" he repeated, banging the table in exuberance. "You're now looking at a Director of the business. That's right, I'm a Director! Or I will be when everything is ratified. But that's a formality."

"You haven't mentioned this before," I said, trying not to put a damper on his enthusiasm.

But I needed to understand the ramifications. No other Director was based this far North. They all operated out of the Headquarters in North London. Not only that, but discussions must have been going on for a while. Things like this didn't happen overnight.

His large hand waved away my words as if they didn't matter.

"I'm telling you now."

"I know you are," I rasped, trying to fight my irritation. "That's not the point, Donald. Why haven't you told me what was going on? How long has this been on the cards?"

"Months," he nonchalantly said, rubbing salt into the wound.

He poured himself another glass of wine but made no move to offer me a refill. It was just as well. Unless his attitude changed, he would have found it poured all over him. I was seething inside but managed to keep my temper in check. My silent stare told him I had questions.

"Look," he told me, pushing his chair back from the table so that he had more room to sprawl out. "Nothing was certain, so I decided to keep it to myself. Makes sense, doesn't it? I didn't want to get your hopes up. I only shared it with a few others until it was confirmed."

I stared at him incredulously. Had he really just said that?

"A few others?"

"Yeah," he drawled, his large hand drawing a pattern in the air again. "Just a few friends ... Bobby, Tommy, Frank. They understand how these things work. You know how it is."

When I shook my head in bemusement, I could see the aggression in his eyes.

"Why are you in such a grouchy mood?" he rasped sullenly. "Any other wife would be proud of their husband and all you can do is bitch. I've always wanted to live in London."

My worst fears were realised. I hated big Cities and Donald knew that. If he thought I was prepared to live in London then he was more out of touch with my feelings than I thought.

And that took some doing...

"Haven't we always agreed on making decisions that affect both of us together?" I tried to reason.

Even as I said the words, I knew I was wasting my time. An icy anger began to build in me. It was clear my opinion didn't matter.

"Don't you fucking realise," he said in a voice so loud that people began to stare. "It's the chance of a lifetime. My talent has been recognised at last. I'm in the big time."