Sweet Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can't," I limply told her. "We'll be seen."

"Yeah, anyone can see us," she agreed, as she dragged her panties from under her dress and down her legs.

"But that's half the fun of making out in a parked car."

One of her hands dropped to a handle at her feet and the seat pushed backwards, providing more room. I watched transfixed as she spread her legs, and fed one end of the dildo between her glistening lips. The seductive action was simply one of the most beautiful, outrightly lewdest, most sexual things I had ever witnessed.

The hairs on the back of my neck stood up.

"Don't be shy, baby," she rasped, running her right hand provocatively along the dildo shaft. "This is made for two. Just hike that pretty dress up and join me."

I didn't hesitate, but even as I twisted my body towards her, I reached for the internal light switch. Sonjjii's hand caught my wrist in mid air.

"Leave it on," she told me, pulling me across the seat towards her and kissing me again. "It's even sexier when you know you someone could be watching."

A shiver ran through me at the thought. Was it possible? Someone hiding in the nearby trees, their eyes glued on our car? The conflicting combination of nervousness and excitement was intoxicating.

Gathering my courage, I yanked my thong down my legs and dragged the hem of the dress up to my waist. Sonjjii's hands were helping me bridge the gap between our seats and straddle my body across hers.

"That's it, sexy," she encouraged, guiding me into position.

A gasp escaped my lips as she worked the free end of the dildo along my wet lips. It turned into a whimper when it pushed a little inside me. I was hunched over, my head bumping against the roof, but as I let my hips settle, taking it deeper, I let out a contented grunt.

For some inexplicable reason, I found myself desperately hoping that we were being observed...

Sonjjii's hands found my ass and she began to knead my buttocks as we began to work the dildo between us. She was directing our movements but I was playing my part. We quickly found a rhythm. Slow to begin with, but the sound of our breathing was becoming heavier and faster as we lost ourselves in the sheer fucking intensity of the moment.

It was just as we had begun to pick up the pace that my worst fears—or was it deepest desires?—were realised.

I heard the sound of the car a few seconds before it arrived. It pulled to a halt close to ours, although with its headlights extinguished, I couldn't be sure exactly where. Panicked, I tried to pull away, but Sonjjii's death grip on my ass wasn't letting me go anywhere.

"It's okay, babe," she soothingly whispered, her hips still sensually undulating. "Keep fucking me."

Embarrassment covered my body but, to my shame, that feeling was overridden by the heat flooding through me. I'd never been an exhibitionist but my arousal level was becoming uncontrollable.

When Sonjjii whispered, "Let's give 'em a show," it was like she had flicked a switch inside me.

I suddenly went at it like there was no tomorrow. My hips pumped forward and back, up and down, as if I did this for a living. The muscles in my pussy were clenching and unclenching as Sonjjii's responding upward thrusts maximised the friction.

Oh fuck ... oh fuck oh fuck...

I came so hard I thought I was going to pass out.

Sonjjii held me throughout the orgasm, cradling my body against hers, until the last of the tremors had passed through me.

"They've seen all they need to see," she softly murmured in my ear, switching off the light.

The darkness made me feel secure again, but my body was still burning from the excitement of what had happened. Sonjjii helped me crawl off her and settle back into the passenger seat. I pulled the hem of my dress back down my thighs and let out a deep sigh.

Everything felt surreal. Had we just done that?

"You're such a sexy ass?" she murmured, as I tried to control my breathing. "Now let's get home. I need that mouth on my pussy..."

*

She was all over each other as soon as we were through her front door. I had no idea where Mike was tonight and didn't care. All that mattered was satisfying my lover. We practically tore each other's clothes off before she straddled my body with hers.

When her knees pinned my spread-eagled arms to the carpet, I was captive. Her captive! The submissive feeling was mind-boggling. She raised herself on her haunches, allowing my eyes to worship her beautiful pussy before she lowered herself...

As soon as she brushed her cunt across my lips, I attacked her with my mouth. I needed to feed and I couldn't hold back.

Electricity ran through my body at the first lap of my tongue. I licked my lips, savouring her taste, and then returned for more. Her clutching hands gripped my hair and kept me pressed firmly in position as she began to rub her pussy across my face. She moved slowly, smothering her juices across my forehead, nose, mouth and chin.

My pussy flooded with arousal.

"What did I tell you," I heard her say. "She never can get enough."

It took a few moments for me to realise that she wasn't talking to me. But even as the thought hit me, I tossed it away. That was stupid. Who else could she be talking to?

That was when I heard the man's voice. He had a deep sexy accent that reminded me of Barry White.

"Fuck, but she's good."

My body stiffened in shock. Sonjjii moved her body fractionally, still maintaining contact between pussy and tongue but enough to allow me to half-turn my head in the direction of the voice.

The man was sitting in a chair with his back to the window. He had beautifully thick salt and pepper hair, a goatee moustache, long eyelashes and big brown eyes. But as impressive as he was, it wasn't his good looks that caught my attention. His trousers were undone and he was openly jerking his cock.

"I told you how much Mike wanted to watch, didn't I?" Sonjjii growled. "You don't mind, do you, baby?"

In normal circumstances, it wasn't something I would ever have agreed to. But I'd already shown myself to be an exhibitionist tonight and the thought of being watched again was exhilarating. My body was on red alert and I needed pussy. I needed Sonjjii's pussy. And satisfying her while her man watched us was a thrill I could never have anticipated.

She raised herself a little higher and gently rotated her clit across my open lips and willing tongue. I had to strain my neck upwards but at the same time I had the perfect view of her boyfriend out of the corner of my eyes. I'd never seen a man jack off before.

His head was slumped back against the back of the chair and his gaze had found mine. I realised that he wasn't getting off on just from watching us. He was wanking harder at the sight of me watching him.

We stayed that way for a while, gratifying ourselves and gratifying each other.

Sonjjii had my head in both her hands, holding it firmly in position as she rubbed her wet pussy across my face. My tongue lapped mercilessly at her flowing juices even if my gaze continually darted across to the chair. And Mike was grunting as he cupped his balls with one hand and beat his meat with the other.

Then Sonjjii was talking to me again. Her inflammatory words hit right between my thighs.

"Want to make him cum, baby?"

My arousal was close to being off the scale when I saw him push up from the chair. His height shocked me. In a good way. He was way over six feet tall and his body was nice and muscular. Sonjjii altered position, slithering her body down mine with all the grace of a cat. Her mouth found my overheated cunt as Mike knelt in front of my face.

The head of his cock was glistening with precum.

I wanted to take him in my mouth, between my juice covered lips, but I couldn't. The only man I'd been with for longer than I could remember was Donald and I wasn't sure that I was ready to be with another. Not just yet. But his cock looked so inviting.

"Want to suck it, baby?" he asked.

That deep accent was so sexy. I had expected him to have an Italian tone, not Barry White.

I reluctantly shook my head. Disappointment glinted from his eyes and I wondered if he could see the conflict in mine.

His hand went to his cock again, to rub himself, and I found my own reaching out to push his away. I took the erect flesh in my palm, marvelling at the feeling of his hardness in my hand.

I used my thumb to spread his pre-cum across the head of his cock and when he groaned I began to slowly jerk him. I glanced downwards—Sonjjii was murmuring happily between my spread thighs—and then returned my gaze to the Italian. He had straightened his body and was beginning to thrust his cock against my hand.

His breathing was fast and heavy and I could hear my own panted breath as I began to jerk him faster. He wasn't going to last long.

I tried to resist. I swear I did. But the feeling of his hard, throbbing man-flesh in my palm was too much. I wasn't going to let him cum between my lips—but I wanted and needed him in my mouth.

He groaned when I twisted my head and sucked him inside. His hands went to my hair. I kept one hand wrapped around the base of his hardness and took him as deep as I could.

Three hard, long sucks were enough.

His body stiffened. His hands curled in my locks. His cock jerked in my curled hand and I just had enough time to draw my mouth away before he was shooting his creamy cum into the air...

A thick blob landed in my hair. One spurt landed across my nose and another covered my bottom lip. Then the final couple of diminishing eruptions spread across my hand, slowly running down my fingers as I refused to relinquish my grip on my prize.

When he finished spurting, I dropped my head again and began to clean him with soft cat-like laps of my tongue. Sonjjii was still lapping at me and I had an overwhelming feeling of contentment.

It was as if the three of us were truly joined.

Only then did I realise just how much I needed to be fucked. But just as the thought hit my fevered mind, Sonjjii's tongue curled inside me and hit that spot. My mouth left his cock as the most intense of orgasms exploded inside me.

Then darkness began to close in.

THE NEXT MORNING

Don't ask me why I'd refused. I didn't know. Maybe it was because I couldn't shake off my embarrassment? Or perhaps it was the bashfulness always present inside me?

Sonjjii was bringing me out of myself, true, but at this stage I wasn't ready for her and Mike. It was the same conflict that always seemed to be battling inside me—even now, after everything I'd experienced—the needs of my body set against the puritan upbringing that controlled my mind.

It was stupid, I knew. There wasn't anything that Sonjjii and I hadn't done together. And now I'd sucked her boyfriend's cock.

Yet ...

However much the thought of a threesome with them had sent my arousal soaring, my mind was sending me those familiar warning signals again. So when Sonjjii had suggested that I join them in their bed last night, I'd pathetically almost run away.

She had backed off instantly. That was Sonjjii. She was always in tune with my feelings. She knew when to give me space.

But...

I'm sure that she knew it would only be a matter of time. And she knew how to ramp up the pressure to the max.

I'd spent the night in her small spare room and rest had been hard to come by. How could I sleep when all I could hear was the uninhibited sound of their fucking in the bedroom next door? They must have been at it all night long.

And I'd spent most of the night masturbating...

By the time morning arrived, I was literally gagging for it. I needed sex. Despite the constant orgasms I'd given myself throughout the night, my body was practically shaking with need. I'd masturbated to the sounds of them fucking but in my imagination it was me, not Sonjjii, who had my legs wrapped around Mike's back while he pounded me.

I wanted that cock. I needed that cock.

I wanted it throbbing in my hand, my fingers wrapped around that long shaft, the feeling of his hardness between my lips while I gave him the best blow job he'd ever had, the sensation of his cum surging into my mouth when he could hold back no longer.

The feelings were so powerful that I had no choice other than to masturbate again in the shower.

The orgasm settled me down. Reality returned. I was being swept along on a tide I had no influence over and I needed to regain control.

I dressed quickly and headed into the living room. It was time to get out of there. I couldn't face Sonjjii this morning and I would telephone her later. The sexually charged atmosphere was still threatening to overwhelm me and right now, I had to get back to the sanctity of my own home and gather my thoughts.

"Good morning, babe. How are you today?"

Mike's voice took me by surprise, and that deep, sexy, Barry White-tone sent an uncontrollable thrill through my body. I blinked my eyes twice to clear my head but when I turned towards him my breathing quickened further.

He was sitting in the chair by the window, dressed only in a pair of black boxer shorts. One hand rested in his lap and I could tell by the flexing of his arm what he was doing. It was an almost imperceptible movement, but a furtive glance to his groin area confirmed he was actually stroking himself while he faced me. There wasn't even a hint of embarrassment on his face.

I had to tear my eyes away and pretend to glance around the room.

"Oh, hi," I said, trying but failing miserably to sound casual. "I'm good. I was just getting my stuff together."

"You can't leave 'til Sonjjii gets back," he told me. "That would be rude."

Dammit. I hadn't realised she'd left the apartment. Suddenly I felt very uncomfortable. I was here, alone with her man. He was half naked and was practically wanking infront of me. Maybe I should have asked him to stop, but it seemed easier to ignore it.

Besides, it was a curiously exciting situation...

When he suddenly stood up from his chair, the bulge in his boxer shorts was impossible to miss. It seemed to lead the way as he walked across the room towards me and it became impossible to draw my eyes away. All of a sudden my heart was in my throat.

"I hope we didn't make too much noise last night," he said, stepping closer than I was comfortable with.

Unconsciously, I took a step back. My body bumped against the back of the sofa and I reached behind me to rest my hands along the top.

"No," I lied. I glanced up at him timidly.

"Sonj was so turned on..." he said in that deep accent.

He reached up to stroke my cheek with his fingers. His hand was soft. It felt different to Donald's.

"She told me what you two did together," he continued. His fingers curled around a lock of my hair. "She said you've fantasised about being with me. Is that right?"

His body pushed against me, softly pinning me in place against the back of the sofa. I could feel his erection pressing into me and kept my head down. If he saw the expression in my eyes, I would be lost. He was so tall, towering over me, and despite myself it was difficult not to grind my hips against his hardness.

"Sure it is, babe," he persuasively continued, when I didn't answer. "You sucked my cock last night and now you need more. Its okay, you know. That's why Sonj left us alone. So I could give you what you want."

This time, I did find his brown eyes. The way he looked down at me confirmed my instincts. It was true. Sonj was giving her man to me. He took hold of my hand and placed it between us, on his bulge.

"I can't," I gasped, aware that my fingers had already closed around the outline of his cock. It felt so good.

"That's it, sexy," he groaned. "Take what you want..."

His hands were on my shoulders and he didn't need to apply much pressure to force me to my knees.

*

"Yesss..." he hissed, as my upward gaze found his. "Show me what you can do, sexy."

I felt my temperature begin to boil. Mike ran his fingers through my hair as he relaxed into a half-seated position against the back of the sofa. His cock stood full and proud now, the swollen head glistening with anticipation. It was magnificent. I stared at it, taking in its beauty and then wrapped both hands fully around his girth.

His groan of contentment as my wet mouth descended on him made me purr with contentment.

It had been a while since I'd given Donald a blow job, and then I'd only done it to stop him from fucking me. This was different. I wanted this. I needed this. I craved this. I bobbed my head and swallowed more and more of his veiny flesh between my lips with each dip.

I was so turned on that saliva dripped from my mouth and drooled down along his length. I used both hands to work it in while I took just his cockhead in my mouth, sucking eagerly.

"Told you, didn't I?' I heard him say. "You need this..."

I didn't know if he was teasing me and I didn't care. I loved the way his fingers gripped my hair more tightly, directing my actions. My eyes found his as I slurped off his shaft and dropped my mouth to his balls. I sucked them between my lips, one by one.

"Oh, fuck, yeah..." he grunted.

I kept my gaze on his as I went back to work on his cock, taking him as deep into my mouth as I could. His eyes widened. Mine watered.

"Oh fuck, yeah..." he repeated.

He ran his fingers through my hair, holding my head tightly, taking control, pulling me harder and harder against his crotch. I choked a little as he shoved himself deeper into my throat, but he wouldn't let me escape. The feeling of submission was incredible.

But just as I thought he was ready to erupt inside my mouth, blast his cum down my willing throat, he pulled my head away.

"Not yet, babe..." he said.

His deep voice was thick and hoarse and his breathing was coming in short pants.

"I've gotta fuck you first."

*

"Yes. Yes ... yes ... yes ... yes ... yesss..."

The voice was mine. But the cock was his. He had me bent forward over the sofa and was pounding me from behind. Had any man ever fucked a woman so beautifully? Had any woman needed this as much as I did? He had dragged my breasts out of my dress and they bounced lewdly against the sofa fabric with each of his thrusts.

"Like that," I grunted, wondering if I'd actually said the words or if they were still inside my head. "Like that."

He kicked my legs wider with his foot and I gasped. I couldn't have spoken out loud, I decided. It was almost impossible to breathe, let along speak. When he slowed his pace, a momentary panic overcame me. No! God, no! Not yet! I wanted to prolong the moment for as long as I could.

I glanced back at him, my long, dark hair hanging over one shoulder. As our eyes met, I saw him grit his teeth. Then he seemed to get a second wind. One of his hands caressed down my stomach and between my legs. When he rubbed my clit softly beneath his fingers, I screamed out my pleasure.

"Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkk..."

My juices soaked his cock as he started to pump inside me again. His spare hand cupped one of my bouncing breasts. My nipple was like a rock in his palm. He squeezed and kneaded, drawing another cry from my parched lips. Fuck, I was close.

Then his hands returned to my hips. The finishing line was in sight.

I looked at him over my shoulder again, my eyes exploding with lust. When I increased the pace of my backward pumps, he grunted like an animal. One hand reached for my hair and yanked my head up.

That's when I saw her. Sonjjii.

She was standing beside her bedroom door, leaning back against the frame, completely naked. Breasts thrust out, black body arched, she was magnificent.

It instantly became clear that she'd set this up. She'd seen everything. Her left hand covered her breast, two fingers twisting her nipple, and when her right hand dropped between her legs and she began to rub herself, I wasn't on the edge. I was way beyond it.