Sweet Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cried out as my orgasm engulfed me and despite my convulsions, I spread my legs wider to give Mike all the encouragement he needed.

I felt his well-worked balls tense and then he couldn't hold back.

Sonjjii was suddenly beside me as I felt him fire two bursts inside me. It was clear what she had in mind. She gripped my hair as she thrust her hips forward and offered her juicy cunt to my lips. I began to lick her even before her boyfriend had finished emptying his balls inside me.

"That's it baby," I heard her softly say. "We have all day. Just the three of us..."

EPILOGUE

One month later and our house had sold quickly. Donald was now permanently residing in London and we only spoke through our solicitor's. That suited me fine. Word had it that he already had a new girlfriend and I wished her the best of luck.

I stayed in the house until the last moment and then moved in with Sonjjii and Mike. It was her idea and I thought, why not? I was around at her house most nights anyway and we'd even bought a new king sized bed to accommodate the three of us.

The sex was phenomenal.

I had no idea whether the change in my living arrangements would be permanent. But there was only one way to find out.