Sweet Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And me?" I softly asked.

"You'll do as you're told. I know what's best for us..."

I could have slapped his stupid face.

Pursing my lips as I attempted to keep my anger under control, I carefully folded my napkin and then slowly and deliberately pushed my chair back and stood up.

"Fuck you, Donald," I said coldly, not caring about the performance we were putting on for the rest of the diners. "And fuck London."

*

Tears of anger and frustration were threatening to overwhelm me throughout the taxi journey home but I blinked them back. I wasn't going to allow Donald to affect me this way. Nothing had changed between us. We had grown apart as people and it was clear to see that our differences were irreversible.

I marched straight to the bedroom and locked the door behind me. Donald could sleep in the spare bedroom tonight, and every other night as far as I was concerned.

Gradually a feeling of icy calm settled on me, and when he arrived shortly afterwards I ignored his thumps on our bedroom door. My bedroom door. That infuriated him further, of course, but after telling me in no uncertain terms what a stupid bitch I was, he eventually stumbled away.

He would be puzzled, I knew that. In his eyes he had done nothing wrong. He'd also be expecting to win me round. Usually I didn't stay mad with him for long. I would start to feel guilty about being angry with him and decide to try and keep the peace. That resulted in me invariably relenting no matter how bad his behaviour had been.

Not tonight. Never again. An invisible bridge had been crossed and there was no going back. He was welcome to his promotion. He was welcome to London. No doubt he'd find even more women to chase when he was settled there. But I wouldn't be with him.

A break-up in our marriage had been steadily approaching for longer than I could remember. Now, it looked as if it had arrived.

*

"How are you feeling now?" Sonjjii asked.

It was the following morning and I'd called to tell her about last night's argument with Donald. I needed to talk and who better to share my frustrations with? She had listened quietly while I poured it all out and had been amazingly supportive.

"I have all sorts of feelings right now," I conceded.

That was only half-true. The predominant feeling in my body was the tingling between my thighs. The delicious sensations made me widen my legs. I switched ears with the phone and idly brushed my fingers across my stomach. My nipples were already pushing hard against the bed sheet I had wrapped around me.

The sheer frustration that had consumed my mind all night was rapidly being replaced by a different feeling. It seemed that all it took for me to feel horny again was to hear Sonjjii's voice.

"You've handled everything very well," she encouraged. "I'm proud of ya."

She was proud of me? She had no way of knowing how much those words meant to me.

Relief flooded through me and for a moment I rested my head back against the pillow. When I closed my eyes, I could see her smiling face. Then other images came to my mind ... illicit images ... her voluptuous black body ... her taste ... the way she used her tongue to make me scream out one orgasm after another.

All of a sudden I wanted her again. Right now!

I ran my fingers down my body and began to stroke myself. God, I was so wet! I slid a single finger inside my labia, and then added a second. When I curled them inside me and found my clit with my thumb, it hardened and grew under my touch. I wasn't doing this, was I? Masturbating to the sound of Sonjjii's voice?

"What are ya doin'?" she suddenly asked.

I felt a blush instantly cover my body. She couldn't know. How could she? Had I been inadvertently making a noise?

"You're fucking yourself with your fingers," she continued, confirming my fears. "Thinking of me, right?"

I hesitated and then pushed my fingers deeper. My ass raised a little from the mattress as I planted the soles of my feet on the bed.

"Yes."

The word came out as a warble, but the confession made the irresistible moment even hotter.

"I knew ya were," she told me. "You fuckin' make me crazy,"

Her tone was different now. More hoarse. And I could hear the way her breathing was louder.

"Imagine I'm working on my social skills while you finger yourself," she murmured throatily. "Imagine I'm letting your cunt get to know my tongue."

Oh fuckkk! She just had a way of crawling inside my head. My blush increased as my fingers took me closer.

"I love your candy, baby..." she continued, ramping up my temperature even further.

I swear I could have got off just to the sound of her voice. I didn't need any other stimulation.

"Do you like how my peachy lips eats your puss? You are so good to the taste buds..."

There wasn't any disguising my groans now. My orgasm was bubbling. My heart was beating so fast it threatened to burst through my chest. My breath came in short gasps. The image of Sonjjii lying between my thighs—licking me out—filled my mind. I groaned again.

"Nearly there, huh? That's it. Don't be scared to let go. You need this, baby. Your cunt is all mine. Give me it all, sexy."

I widened my legs. My fingers began to move harder, faster. I couldn't hold back. I needed to release the tension inside me and I needed to give Sonjjii what she wanted.

She listened quietly on the other end of the line as the orgasm consumed me. I think I screamed out her name. I knew I could hardly breathe. As the aftershocks continued through me, I could hear her voice again from the furthest reaches of my mind

"We so needed that, baby. But we need even more. Get that hot, sexy ass around here. Now..."

*

I was showered, dressed, and knocking on her door within the hour.

The sight of her as she greeted me gave me goosebumps. Her short white robe contrasted perfectly with her black skin and her hair was damp as if she had stepped straight out of the shower. And those dark eyes glistened with promise.

For a few seconds, I imagined myself in the shower with her. We hadn't done that, yet. The thought of sinking down between her thighs while the water cascaded off our bodies made me feel weak at the knees.

The suggestion was on the tip of my tongue when she turned to face me and casually untied the belt of her robe. She held the two loose sides together for a moment, allowing the anticipation to build. Then she pulled the robe open with a theatrical flourish.

Her curves were spectacular...

But on this occasion, it wasn't her curves that caught my attention. It was the thick black phallus jutting from between her thighs that drew my eyes like a moth to a flame.

Whatever my expectations had been, it wasn't this.

Sonjjii's lips creased into a smile as she allowed the robe to slide from her body. It practically floated onto the floor. The sight of her naked black body, with the large strap-on dildo, thrusting towards me, made my heart begin to pump even faster.

Was she actually going to use that thing on me?

"Surprise, huh?" she murmured throatily. "Now why don't ya lose the thong?"

I wanted to lose everything I was wearing but I wasn't the one directing the show. Sonjjii clearly had plans for me and I couldn't wait to discover what they were. My hands were trembling as I reached under my black dress. I almost stumbled in my haste as I practically yanked the cream thong down my thighs.

"So eager..." she enthused.

Her grin widened as her right hand rubbed up and down the black shaft. The action spoke volumes. She crooked a finger at me.

"I'm going to brand that pussy before we're finished," she murmured. "But before then, come and suck on it. Pretend its Mike's..."

Her grin widened as her right hand rubbed up and down the black shaft. The action spoke volumes.

"Why don't ya come and suck on it. Pretend its Mike's..."

Mike? Her man? The suggestion took me by surprise. By surprise? I was shocked. She had already told me that he loved the way she got off thinking of me. That he would probably jack off if he ever watched her and me together. Those thoughts had turned me on. Hell, I had even fantasised about sucking his cock infront of her.

The speed with which I sank between her thighs took her by surprise. It astounded me, too. But the intense need running through my veins wanted feeding. I gripped the base of the cock—her cock? Mike's cock?—and took as much as I could between my lips.

She placed one hand around the back of my neck and curled her fingers in my hair in encouragement.

"Damn, you look so fucking hot sucking my cock..."

I began to suck harder, desperate to please. My cheeks were bulging and my eyes begin to water as she forced it deeper.

"That's it. Take all of it, sexy..."

I choked a little as Sonjjii shoved it deeper into my throat, but she wouldn't let me escape. One hand pushed some loose strands of hair away from my face and the other curled more tightly in my dark locks. Saliva dripped from my mouth as I came up for air and I directed it to the wet shaft and worked it in with both hands.

Then her hands were under my arms, pulling me to my feet.

"I'm going to brand that pussy," she rasped, pulling me across towards a chair next to a mirror.

She pushed me forward over the back of the chair and I felt the cool air hit my body as she dragged the hem of my skirt up to my waist. My gaze found our reflections in the mirror. Some hair was plastered to my forehead and I looked like such a slut. Her slut!

The thought sent pinpricks of excitement racing through my body.

I bent forward willingly, loving the unadulterated lust that radiated from every line on my face. If only Donald could see me now.

When she rubbed the cockhead up and down my pussy, I spread my legs and glanced back over my shoulder.

"Fuck me," I pleaded. "Please..."

A triumphant smile covered Sonjjii's face. Her tits bounced as she rammed the black phallus balls deep inside me in a single thrust.

"Your wish is my command..."

She bent her knees to give her the perfect angle, and let me watch in the mirror as she captured strand after strand of my dark hair between her fingers. Satisfied, she yanked my head back and simultaneously thrust her hips forward.

"That's it, sexy," she told me. "Take it all..."

Her voice was thick with arousal.

Her reflected breasts bounced as she began to fuck me. The sight was overwhelmingly erotic. There wasn't any gentleness and I didn't want any. I needed it good and hard and Sonjjii had read the signs perfectly.

I began to pump my hips back with each thrust.

"That's it baby," she moaned approvingly. "I love it when your puss talks to me..."

The chair began to move under the pressure and I used both hands to steady it without breaking my backwards motion. For a moment Sonjjii stopped pumping inside me and when I glanced back in the mirror, her gaze was glued on my ass.

"Damn, look at you go," she moaned, gripping my hips more tightly. "That's it, baby, ride your ebony Queen's cock."

I increased the speed of my backward thrusts, putting on a show. She leant forward to cup my breasts and lick around the back of my neck. I could feel both of her hard nipples scraping against my back.

Then—with a stinging slap on my asscheeks—she was changing angle and moving again. She went from zero-to-sixty in half a second, her fingernails a death grip on my hips as she slammed the thick phallus deeper and deeper, penetrating as far as she could possibly go.

Her rhythm was so perfect that I felt like screaming with joy. I set the soles of my feet more firmly on the ground to steady myself until it all became too much. When my orgasm began to close in, I started to wail.

SHOPPING

Donald was in London, familiarising himself with his new role. And while he was there, he was looking around for a flat to rent. It would take a while for him to find a property to buy. It would be a bachelor pad. I'd already told him that I had no intention of moving to London with him and after a long row, our marriage was pretty much over.

It was Sonjjii's idea to go shopping. She knew a few trendy clothes shops, she told me, and the thought of refreshing my wardrobe was appealing. Maybe it was the start of being the new me.

We agreed that I should pick her up at her flat and we had a coffee while we talked about the style of clothes I liked to wear. After a while we'd kissed. Nothing more, just kissed. But being kissed by this woman was just so fucking sexy. Her peachy lips were just fashion model perfect and the way she used them made me weak at the knees.

Eventually she excused herself to redo her lipstick and I was leaning over the table, looking at a couple of fashion catalogues when she returned.

"Stay like that," she whispered, moving behind me.

Her hand slipped under the hem of my skirt and between my asscheeks. I grunted as she cupped my pussy through my thong. So, I was here to play, not to go shopping. That was fine by me.

"This is mine, baby..."

It certainly was. Whenever she wanted it. It had been from that very first moment, in the garden at the party.

"I take it we're going to postpone the shops," I half-giggled.

She was stroking along my thong-covered labia with a single finger. All I wanted was for her to drag the silk to one side and slide it inside me.

"Oh, we're still goin' shopping," she murmured sexily. "I'm just getting you prepared..."

"Prepared?"

"Mmhmm."

My body jerked when she suddenly tugged my thong halfway down my smooth thighs. Yes, this was what I needed. But the feel of something cold and metallic against my skin made me shiver for a different reason. Apprehension.

"Just relax, baby," she softly whispered, keeping me pressed forward. "These are called ben-wa balls. They're going to keep your puss all nice and happy while we're out."

I grunted in shock when she pushed what felt like a wide metal ball inside me. I was already wet and it glided into place, despite my uneasiness. Before I could react she had a second ball inside me, pushing it in deep with two fingers. Then she yanked my thong back into place. It felt like everything had happened in a split-second.

"Ever used them?" she asked, turning me around to face her.

I shook my head. I'd never even heard of them but I didn't want to admit my ignorance. They were cold at first but were quickly warming.

"Then you're in for a treat," she softly murmured.

Her grin was as mischievous as it was sexy.

*

We talked casually about all sorts of things while she drove us to the shopping complex. Despite the time we had spent together, we knew so little about one another. Okay, that wasn't surprising as we usually had only one thing on our minds when we met, but it was good to make a start on finding more out about each other.

She had three kids. I wanted three. She had been married twice, I'd been married once. I had a quiet chuckle to myself. I was already thinking about Donald and my relationship in the past tense.

She hadn't intended to go looking for a man again but now she had a wonderful relationship with Mike. As for me, who knew what the future held in store.

I asked her about Mike. They might get married one day, she said. Until then, they had a healthy sex life that had actually been enhanced after I had appeared on the scene. That shocked me, but it was impossible not to feel good about it. She said she told him all about what she and I did when they were fucking and that just made the whole experience between them more intense.

I found myself blushing as she talked. She wanted me to meet Mike. She wanted him to watch while she and I made love. And she wanted to watch while I sucked his cock. There was no embarrassment in anything she said. She told me all of this in a matter-of-fact way, even if her palm was running up and down my thigh as she drove.

In truth, I didn't know what to think. I was turned-on by her talk, naturally. What hot-blooded woman wouldn't be? But did I really want another man in my life so soon after Donald, even if he was her man?

By the time we arrived at the complex, I had forgotten all about the intruders she'd placed inside me. But as soon as we ambled from the car park, it became difficult to think of anything else.

I had never experienced these kinds of sensations inside my pussy. The balls seemed to caress my internal walls with each stride I took and I fought an inner battle to contain the growing need inside me as we walked along the large aisle between shops.

At one stage I tried to pause outside of a window front, just to ease the pressure, but Sonjjii was having none of it. She knew how I was feeling and had no intention of letting me settle. Taking a firm grip on my arm, she pressed the side of her curves into mine and steered me along.

When I looked at her, she grinned. "Feeling it, huh?"

Her guiding arm coaxed me along a little faster. I could feel my lips moving against each other whenever I tightened my thighs. Every sensation was becoming more and more pronounced. It was unbelievable but I was actually going to...

The orgasm made my knees buckle and I stumbled sideways into a shop window, hoping that the glass would accommodate my weight. I bit down on my lower lip, drawing blood, as I rode out the climax,

It wasn't my only orgasm of the day. I had climaxed four more times by the time we were ready to leave for home. Sonjjii knew exactly what she was doing—continually moving me around the complex so that the friction of the balls inside me ramped-up my sexual temperature.

It was getting dark when we eventually returned to the car.

After the last of my orgasms, Sonjjii had taken me to the restrooms and helped me remove the ben-wa balls. She had sexily whispered that she had something else in mind, something equally as special. As she knew it would, the thought instantly inflamed my senses further.

This woman knew exactly which buttons to press and when...

As soon as we were in the car, I was the one making the moves. She had driven no more than a few hundred yards from the car park and I was leaning across and running my tongue along her ear.

"What?" I eagerly asked her. "What have you planned?"

She shot me a teasing smile and as we paused at a traffic light, she leant across to give me a full-on kiss. Her peach coloured lips were perfect. I'd never had anyone who could make my toes girl just by kissing. I could never get enough of that mouth.

"Wait," she told me, her eyes full of promise.

She took one hand off the driving wheel and placed it on my thigh. Her long nails raked sexily along my skin as I lay my head back against the seat and closed my eyes. Images floated across my mind ... Sonjjii's juicy pussy, calling out to me ... her face down between my thighs, licking me out.

Was it possible to orgasm without being physically touched, I wondered? I was getting close...

All of a sudden, we hit a piece of bumpy ground and my eyes jerked open. Sonjjii was pulling the car to a halt. We were in a secluded area, surrounded by trees. I could hear the sound of a stream somewhere nearby although in the darkness it was difficult to get my bearings.

"Lover's Lane," she murmured.

By the time I turned my gaze back to her; she had flicked on the interior light and was reaching into the back of the car. She pulled a bag from the back seat and rested it on her lap. It took me a moment to realise that the item she extracted was a dildo, a black double-headed dildo.

"Ever used one?" she asked.

I stared into those twinkling eyes. She couldn't be thinking ... no, not here ... in public. Not even in the semi-dark.

"No, of course you haven't," she grinned. "You're so fucking cute."

I stared at the dildo and then back into those soulful eyes.