Sweet Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cool night air touches our sticky wet bodies causing us to shiver as goose bumps form on our skin. I turn the water on. It's warmth takes the chill away from our nakedness. As we shower we each help the other wash the sweet stickiness off our bodies. We continue kissing and playing as the warm water flows over us. We explore each others bodies with renewed vigor. I feel the stirring of passion and lust as my manhood starts growing. You look deep into my eyes with a sparkle and glimmer shinning brightly in your own, knowing that new surprises lie in store ahead.

Turning the water off you reach down and grab my erection gently but firmly in your hand. Telling me to follow you as you lead me from the shower into the cool night air. I willingly follow you. You continue on, leading me into the house and up the stairs to the loft. Once reaching the foot of the bed you release my hard, erect member. We towel each other off and slip into the soft warm bed.

Not needing the foreplay as much as needing of each other, you kiss me with passion and longing. Rolling me as you do on my back. Positioning yourself on top of me you reach down and guide my raging erection to the hot, juicy opening of your womanhood. You ease slowly down taking it's length deep within you. You feel it stretching you wide, wider then any other you've ever known. It fills you to a fullness touching places no other has ever touched. You're surprised at how it makes you feel complete as a woman. Slowly you ease your hips up and down, feeling it along the inner walls of your juicy confines. You continue as pleasure and heat builds deep within you. Moving faster and faster as you continue to ride it's length.

I feel your warmth and wetness as you continue your assault on my erection. I marvel at how tight you are. I feel the tip as it plunges against the inner most part of your womanhood. I relish the feeling deep within my soul.

Your breathing quickens as does your pulse. Fire rages deep within you, begging to be extinguished. You arch your back taking me deeper, faster, harder. You need release as your climax builds. Waves of pleasure crash through your body as you reach the peak of pleasure. The walls of your womanhood ripple as you try to take me deeper. You moan loudly as you cum.

I feel the need within you as your pace increases. I feel the rippling along the length of my shaft, urging me nearer to orgasm. Your climax signals my own as my balls tighten. Feeling my hot juices flow along my length, spurting deep within you to mingle with my own. My hips raise off the bed and slam into your tender flesh as I release my load.

As the waves of pleasure subside, you ease down to lay you head on my chest. Tired, and spent you lie there exhausted. My erection still deep within you. I kiss you softly on the forehead, as your eyes close. Soon you drift off to sleep. Lying a top of me, my manhood slowly going limp, but held snuggly deep within you. Contented I hold you in my arms as you sleep.

As we lay in this position, I wonder what other surprises may lye in store for tomorrow. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep also, content with the moment, content in knowing you are a very happy girl and a sweetheart. I smile an exhausted smile as I slip into a dream world, filled with more fantasies.

12