All Comments on 'Sweetie Ch. 10'

by whole4U

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
StormXStormXalmost 14 years ago
Nothing Permanent?

Charlene promises him in the beginning that nothing she does to him will be permanent. Ignoring her nominal reason for taking him as "her maid" and her obvious intent to "permanently alter his perception and behavior towards women", she had been good to her word.

However permanent hair removal is a pretty explicit contradiction to her early claim and the only straw he must be grasping to keep from going postal. Yes, "Sweetie" is certainly learning to like a good ass fucking... but would that keep any male from going "Whoaaa... that was not agreed to!" Then to add insult to injury they make sure to do his eyebrows... so basically he is never going to have the option of returning to his masculine self.

I realize that the story was never going to allow Sweetie to make a real choice or go through the necessary mental exploration for such a change, but still.. a little more thought about his being broken and rebuilt.

In 6-weeks.. he's gone from a chauvinistic construction worker to a big busted, big assed, fuck pig and seems perfectly okay. <shrugs> I don't think that most men or women are that easy to break.

Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

"I don't think that most men or women are that easy to break."

I don't know StormX, I would break like that in a minute. Of course, I am already a sissy by heart, but even back then when I was not a sissy yet and just a regular guy I think I would break that easily.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous