Sweltings Academy Ch. 07

Story Info
Coach Marshal gives Harmony valuable performing experience.
1.7k words
4.26
30k
4

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven: Mr. Demille, I'm Ready for My Closeup

During my time as coach at Sweltings, I've enjoyed my share of innocent, sexy little vixens, but I've gotta say that none of them pushed my buttons like Harmony Adair. I must be crazy for even messing with her because I know she's William Ash's pet slut. But I can't seem to stop thinking about her, and now while I'm supposed to be teaching gym, all I can think about is the mind-blowing blowjob she just gave me in front of the whole class. She is definitely not the first student I've hidden under my desk for that purpose, but I really wasn't sure I was going to be able to sit there quietly by the time she was through with me. All I can think about now is reading that letter she's writing me. And I'm not through with her yet.

***

After one of the longest hours of gym I've ever coached, I rushed back to my room. Of course, after I opened the door, I walked calmly and purposefully toward the desk. There was no way I would have let Harmony know what kind of power she has over me. I'm the one in control here. I like it that way. And so does she.

I sat down in my chair, and to any surveillance cameras or outside visitors, it would look exactly like I was settling down to grade papers during my free periods. There was only one paper on my mind. I dropped my pen and rolled my eyes, pretending to be annoyed at my own clumsiness. I ducked down to get it, and was struck by the potent hunger for sex emanating from the quivering girl I had trapped. She wanted me with a passionate intensity. While I was ostensibly groping for my pen, I used my other hand to reach into her shirt and grope one of her tits, twisting her nipple hard. The nipple tightened in my hand, and if I could have gotten away with it, I would have pulled her into my lap where I could spend hours just squeezing those melons. She closed her eyes and bit her lip, stifling a moan. She was in the palm of my hand. By the end of the day, she would do anything I wanted.

I released her nipple and grabbed the paper she was clenching in her hands instead. She turned her blazing blue eyes on me, and I smirked at her. There was no way that Ash could do this to her. I could make her do things he would never even think of. And because he couldn't put her so completely in his power, he couldn't arouse her like this, and she knew it even if she wouldn't say it. Her eyes were telling me so right now.

I straightened and put my feet up on my desk in my customary pose of relaxation. It was finally time to read the letter.

"Dear Coach Marshal,

You just went to teach your gym class, and I can hardly breathe because I want you so much. Last period while I was going down on you, I was so scared I was going to start moaning while I slid your cock in and out of my mouth. You are so big and so hard, and you feel so good inside me, no matter if you're fucking my pussy or fucking my mouth. The whole time I was sucking you in and out, I was thinking about how big and strong you are. And then after you came in my mouth and I swallowed all of your cum, I wanted to keep sucking on that cock because I was hoping you would just decide to fuck me right then. I know all of my friends were just sitting on the other side of the desk and they would have known what a naughty girl I was, but I wouldn't have cared at that point. And now I'm just sitting here under this desk, and I'm so wet. I would masturbate if I thought I could be quiet about it. But instead I'm being tortured by a fantasy I've just made up about you. I keep imagining what it would feel like if you snuck into my room one night when Aubrey wasn't there and just fucked me and fucked me until I passed out. You are so big that I wouldn't be able to get away even if I wanted to, and being completely in your power is making me want you so much.

Sincerely,

Harmony"

I had to hand it to her. Girl definitely has a fantastic imagination. I pictured holding the girl's wrists above her head while she struggled to get away, then ripping her skimpy pajamas down the middle and touching her until she begged me to take her. It has been so long since I took a girl in her bed. It was so crazy it just might work. But not now. Now, there were more pressing matters.

I pulled my legs back down off the desktop and scribbled a note: "You've been a good little slave so far. I'm about to reward you, whore, but I expect you to perform." I dropped the note under the desk and smiled to myself. She would have no idea what I meant until she saw what I did next. I groped in my desk drawer for what I needed--two things. A video camera and a deluxe dildo--it whirled around, it vibrated, it was soft but firm--all those things women like.

I handed it to her and started the camera. I couldn't actually bend down to see the show, but I could watch it through the viewfinder.

Harmony looked at the dildo with revulsion and fascination. She wrapped her fingers around it, trying to get used to the idea of ramming it into her pussy. She was going to freeze up. I steadied the camera by clenching it between my legs. Then I reached down, watching my hands in the viewfinder as they reached toward the shaking girl. I grabbed her tits and began massaging them roughly. She threw her head back in ecstasy. I managed to start trailing one hand down her abs, dipping my fingers under her waistband. I tugged. Her legs were spread and I had a perfect view of her dripping pussy, but this would go much better without the clothes. She quickly realized what I was doing and managed to get all of her clothes off. I straightened up and took my hands away from her, but she didn't need them anymore.

She was kneading her own tits, tweaking and squeezing the nipples. Then she managed to squeeze one of her juicy boobs up to her mouth, where she started licking and sucking it. It was incredibly hot. Then she let one hand drift down to her pussy, and she began rubbing her clit, occasionally pushing a finger into her cunt. Her breathing had accelerated, and I knew she was aroused enough to use her prop. I nudged it into her thigh with my foot. With a start, she remembered that it was there.

She didn't blush. She looked relieved. With fierce savagery, she leaned back against the back of the desk, spread her legs as wide as they would go, and thrust the pink dildo into herself. Her eyes rolled back into her head. She shoved it in and out, raising her hips to meet the thrusts of her hand. Finally, she stiffened and her lips formed an O. She was astonished at the power of her orgasm. This was by far the best video I had, and it wasn't done yet. While she arched upward, clenching the toy in her cunt, I reached down and flipped the switch that turned on its features. It was completely silent, but I could tell by the look on her face that it was working. She bit down hard on her bottom lip until it turned white, and her eyes widened wildly. She bucked her hips violently, and she started to try to remove it, but I reached down to hold it there. Both of her hands wrapped around my forearm, pulling me closer to her. Finally, I had to abandon all pretense and drop to my knees next to her, pushing it in and out of her cunt with one hand and filming her beautiful, uncontrollable orgasm with the other.

After about five minutes of making her squirm, I finally switched off the dildo, let go of it, and returned to my chair. Probably no one even noticed I was on my knees for that time, but I didn't need to stay down there too long. For that shot, it was worth the risk. Harmony was still lying on the floor with her legs spread, still twitching, and now she was pressing the immobile rubbery cock into her still-quivering pussy. She looked traumatized, but in a very pleasurable way. I zoomed in for one last close-up of her satiated face, and then switched the camera off. Whether or not I had to use this video to blackmail the bitch, I knew I would watch it again and again.

I checked my watch. It was 12:00, time for Swelting to shut down for the weekend. I stretched, gathered up my papers, and then promptly dropped them. I actually cursed for the benefit of the camera so it would all seem authentic. I bent to pick them up, and while I was down there, I seized Harmony's wrists. Pulling my handcuffs off the handle of my desk drawer, I secured her to my desk. I still had plans for this little nymphomaniac and I didn't want her wandering off. I growled softly in her ear, "Don't you dare try to go anywhere, slut." She shivered, but the heat in her eyes told me it wasn't just about fear. I gathered my papers and walked leisurely to the door. I shut off the lights and opened the door, pretending to leave for the benefit of the security camera. It would shut off in the next few minutes since it was a weekend. I locked the door behind me so no one could get in or out. I had a few errands to attend to before I finished my business with Harmony.