All Comments on 'Sweltings Academy Ch. 07'

by IceBluePhoenix

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
bear2readbear2readover 16 years ago
Imagine that

This continues to be a hot story for young Harmony. While the plot line remains a bit on the fantasy side of things, the story is well written and very sexy. The descriptions of Harmony's experiences are quite vivid so the author has done well in this venture. Keep more of Harmony cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What? Huh?

I really hate how you have changed the story. It was so hot & erotic. Now Harmony is just gross and sad.

bbwireland07bbwireland07over 15 years ago
Excellent

Only about halfway through this series and I would usually wait to comment until the end. I have to say though, this is probably some of the best writing I've seen on this site. The subject matter is fantastical and somewhat far-fetched but the quality of your writing really lifts the piece and gives it a believable quality that many (far far too many of late) of the stories on this site lack. I enjoy the shifting perspectives, and must say the fact that there have been a few twists, and thus more installments, is only a good thing as far as I'm concerned! Well done; I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the installments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous