All Comments on 'Swimmer Saves Marriages Ch. 02'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
wetapapwetapapalmost 19 years ago
you put everything right

with the conclusion to this story. now that's the winterfrog and author i have grown to appreciate. keep up the good work. already looking forward to your next story, please don't make us wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Enjoyed

I wasn't expecting the sequel to the original story, but like usual I enjoy your stories. With Emelie's lack of believing that cheating could not have happened from the jacuzzi party, I would expect Adam to check on her conference activities and to make sure she knew he was going to do that. This would be to reassure him and to make it clear to her that he was serious. Although English is not your first language I feel no need to make negative comments. Remember your English is much better than my Swedish, which does not exist. Please keep up the writing and if someone doesn't like your translation please remember not all of us feel the same way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
You Are Appreciated

for your imagination and theme. Push aside those comments that have to do with language and form. The picky commentors would then seek something else to harp on as it is the theme that bothers them not the telling.

Please continue to entertain us with your themes of marital consequence - the slices of real life which are in short supply here.

Thanks again author - with High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
good editing

Thanks for the new story. Your editor did a great job for you. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Author, please

send Winterfrog back to us. When you read his stories it is clear that hi didn't wrote this one. Please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
USUALLY ENJOY YOUR STORIES

But this one i don't like so much. I know that in the start of the first chapter the husband cheated first.Although towards the end we find out that the wife had cheated months ago, or years ago(don't quite remember which). I have a big problem that in her confession she stated that the four guys were going to teach the swimmer a lesson for breaking a major rule(what happens in the confrences, stays in the confrences). Makes me wonder how many times she has cheated and how many guys she has fucked. The wife(bitch) acts like a damn saint, and treats her husband like a piece of shit because of the affair. Dumb bitch should have just forgiven him, and at the same time should of have confessed that she had cheated on him once and that was the reason she was forgiven him. Instead she treats him like shit and gives him all this conditions. She should feel lucky that he didn't through her lying cheating ass out. I have a huge problem that she thaught that nothing was going to happen in the jacuzzi. I mean four naked guys and four naked women, common. I am wondering if there is going to be another chapter to this.I don't know, maybe the husband finds out that she has cheated on him many times over or he keeps a close eye on her and catches her cheating the next confrence she goes to. Then the good part starts. He takes his revenge.As for the story, it was very well written.

thebulletthebulletalmost 19 years ago
Winterfrog's stories are among the best

This chapter fills in a lot of the blanks left by the first chapter. It still leaves some holes, but with or without a 3rd chapter the story stands well on its own.

I for one truly enjoy Winterfrog's use of English. I challange those who complain about it to write an erotic story in Danish or Swedish and make it sound nearly as appealing to Danes or Swedes.

Winterfrog's little Scandinavian language idiosyncracies actually enrich the story as far as I'm concerned. There are plenty of 'English as first languge' authors on this website who understand proper usage far less than Winterfrog does.

Good story, well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Big Problem

She's already proven she can lie and live a lie without tipping her hand. The situation at the conference seem very suspicious; why should he believe her if she can't verify what she's saying?

Come on, now: "Sure, I've cheated and lied about it for months, but this time I really didn't! Honest!"

Yeah, right.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
I liked it

Very good tale. The ending is good cuz it's a happy ending. I just can't stop wondering what happens at her next conference and she's with the group in 'innocent' fun? This scare enough for her, and him? It should be if they really love one another..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
She got off to easy!

We enjoy this author's work a lot. However on this one, the "saint" got off way to easy. Simply, she got away with it and that makes the husband a wimp. A very unrealistic ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Your first story I don't like

Emelie is a stupid cunt. The business about being naked with other men in the hot tub is plain moronic. And, they are all drinking. Because she didn't understand the gravity of that situation, she would be punished. If she still didn't understand why it was wrong, he should dump her dumb ass, because she WILL cheat again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wetapap as usual has it right!

They both cheated and were finally honest.

She was a bit naive that nothing would have happened in the hot tub. The way alcohol lowers inhibitions anything could have happened. It also sounds like she still think he might have cheated other times but her heart is piure as snow!

Good story, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Stupid slut and wimp husband!

Borderline unrealistic- only a wimp husband would allow this slut to get off "scot-free" after the discovery that she was the first in the marriage to cheat. We are only to glad to hear he had some un-intended revenge to her sorrid adventure. No revenge and no consequences for her bullshit- great reciepe for a wimp husband/slut wife story. Hopefully, this author realizes this is not plausible and refrains from using this type of diminishing plot line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
At the least the wife is a slut and hypocrite, she

carried on as righteous woman who was suffering from an adulterous husband, while having previously committed adultry. Now she denies a man sex at a conference and the man reports her to her husband. She had been playing strip poker and stripped to only her panties after drinking with the same people. Now the group of men adn women near nude are getting into the jacuzzi for just fun and playing and no sex. What world does this idiot woman live on? Sex was the only outcome possible from this sexy foreplay. The only thing that prevented her from breaking her promise to not commit adultery (in her case again) was his phone call. Just goes to prove cheaters will cheat again, just a matter of opportunity and excuse, they already proved they have no morals or ethics. I did enjoy the story but hubby is stupid for keeping what is in really a twice cheating slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Believe it?

She is faithful until the next temptation comes along. He can take that to the bank!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
cast the first stone

in theory, they were equalized; but her reluctence (but for the swimmer) is a red flag. and the acting on impulse but for the 2d time, she would have been doing it again. maybe the suspicions should have been set to rest, DNA and any other things. at least for one, lingering doubts are not a good basis to build on

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Winterfrog...what happened

This story is nothing but shit and should go in the toilet. I love your stories Winterfrog but this one was just awful.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Realistic

They both cheated and got caught. They both felt remorse and got turned in. They both want and love each other. They have children and a nice family life. What's the damn problem folks?

So Winterfrog threw in a little twist about the playing strip poker thing at the Jacuzzi. Nothing happened, he is just a trickster who wanted to stir you all up! That's how he gets all these comments. Otherwise you would all say, oh how boring.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
I'm always a little amazed at Winterfrog's stories.

The women frequently have lunch and sometimes supper with a male co-worker 1 on 1. Then sitting in just your panties with 4 other men and 3 other women is no big deal--not a marriage breaker. Perhaps it's just the difference between American and Scandinavian sensibilities, but in both cases Americans would assume(probably with reason) that something was going on. When I was younger I might have been tempted to get into a hot tub with others and my wife topless. It wouldn't have led to swapping because we didn't do that, and it might have been a turn on. But my wife topless in a hot tub without me but with a bunch of other people and everyone drunk? That is a big deal because something is going to happen. Even if nothing else did happen, how could you prove it didn't? And then the wife is faced with the problem that if she tells her husband he's going to think that it went further than she admits. If she tells him nothing, and he then hears rumors of the hot tub, he's going to know that it went further than that. So I don't see how and sane person, Emelie included, could think that this is no big deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The wife doesn't quite see a big picture

The wife is completely clueless about the obvious out come of naked women with naked men all of whom have been drinking, sexual contact and further is the likliest scenario. Plus why would a married woman and mother play strip poker with other men ? Of the two she is by far the most likely to repeat infidelity in the future.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
just another WACC winterfrog story

he cheats, his fucked over and has to beg for forgiveness, groval at her feet, hope and jump through hoops. She cheats, your forgiven. And some how this is okay.

1*

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
I am loath to comment on too much

While communal nudity is much more tolerated in some places than in others and the Scandinavians have a rep for high tolerance - the spa session does raise big red flags -

To be drunk, playing strip games, getting naked then planning on spending more time naked and drinking in a Jacuzzi with horny men may seem all innocent to some (Hmm I wonder who that might be) it is certainly room for major grief.

Beyond that she now questions his fidelity because he did not challenge her enough - trust is a precious thing and they have both lost it - shit is a comin'

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 10 years ago
Both chapters

are the worst I have ever read from you. The wife after punishing her husband for something she has already done, tells him she appreciates his honesty about cheating while deceiving him about hers. Then she tells him that if there is ever anymore cheating they will divorce. Her actions at the next conference are the kind of actions of a person who will cheat again. Alcohol and nudity do not mix unless it is with someone you wish to fuck. So dancing on the razors edge just seems stupid from her point of view unless she is looking to cheat. I gave both chapters a * and it pains me to do so for you are one of my favourite authors.

RedPillRedPillover 8 years ago
10 year old story, but still worth a comment

As usual with Winterfrog, it was entertaining. I agree with many who think Emelie is delusional to dismiss Adam's concerns about being naked in the Jacuzzi with a bunch of men.

People can change, but not by repeating the same kind of behaviour that has led to past problems. Best bet for these two is to 1) Minimize the amount of time spent traveling without their spouse and 2) When it can't be avoided, go to their room (alone!) after dinner, not to the bar to party. Otherwise, they might as well decide to have an open marriage. The time to decide to resist temptation is well before you are drunk and naked with members of the opposite sex.

But then this is Literotica, where people routinely say things like "I know you were a prostitute for 10 years, but now that you've met me and say that I'm the love of your life, none of your past matters." Like I say, I think people can change. But past behaviour gives a big clue to likely future behaviour unless people work hard to change their lifestyle well before crucial points of temptation.

fisheronefisheroneover 7 years ago
Shaky ground

Emelie made two serious errors.

First the way she treated him after his one night encounter.

Second was a three part mistake, she admitted in a room full of people she cheated on her husband with swimmer. She then talked about swimmer's penis size in front of her friends. After all this all happened and was buzzing from drinking she plays strip poker as 4 couples. I find it odd that she doesn't check in with husband and child but takes valuables and locks them away. I also think that she needs counciling because she has never admitted that these guys who new that she had previously cheated on husband and didn't show any remorse, was going to be an easy target being drunk.

I just think she needs eyes opened because she still doesn't admit to bad behavior at last conference. I enjoy love and marriage winning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Should

He should have punished the hypocrite in some form eg make her think he was going to divorce her by having the the papers drawn up and make her sweat.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Bullshit

He did address strip poker by saying fingers in pussy Jacuzzi

I don't understand your culture and don't want to married both top and bottom stay on

Down to panties cheating

Once married private parts stay private! !! Period no excuses no topless or nude beaches PRIVATE

premshankerpremshankerover 3 years ago

Swimmer swim across the "sea of Infidelity"

Saved and bind the 'marriage' in 'sea of Infidelity' with bonus.

Wife got the 'benefit of 'conference' repeatedly,with 'pussy' being poked in water

Husband a 'fling'.

Swimer to be credited ,size doesn't matters

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Not the best

Not the best WinterFrog story I've read, but far from the worst. She was definitely lying about the planned orgy.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

This is garbage, a little less garbage than the part one but still a garbage.

For a couple of reasons.

First, it is designed as some sort of Rashomon story but with a cheap and lousy end.

Second, the male character is truly behaving like a wimp, unusual for WF stories and certainly not anything I would give a fvck to read about. "No testing of children"? Why not, lazy to write further?

Here is a rationale:

1. Wife character has already been involved in at least one cheating (with swimmer).

2. She has already been on the way to cheat the least second time ("strip poker" with her already being drunk and naked).

And this is just what has been confessed. A normal male would supect more rather than to play ostrich.

I am surprised that WF would do a typical cuck thing here.

Could not get a babysiter of a short notice?

This story requires follow up. "Adam" needs to find some conference people, swimmer would be a good choice, and get the testimony from them about the behaviour of his wife. At the minimum.

By the way, the whole story (first chapter) starts with:

"I'm Emelie, 32 years old Scandinavian wife married to a nice guy by name Adam. We have two nice kids and until recently I thought my life was as good as it ever could be. But then my husband turned it to real mess."

This is after she has already cheated first? My guess that WF wanted to write some other plot but then changed his mind and made a whole mess of the plot he started.

Again, this whole story is a pitiful garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sometimes I wonder if I'm out of step with the rest of the world. How does getting in a jacuzzi with a group of naked, horny and boozed up men and women after having played strip poker to get that way not count as cheating? Just because the proceedings were interrupted before any sex was able to take place it doesn't mean that the intent wasn't there and if the intent was there, not only was that just as bad as actually going through with it, it also means that it is going to happen at some point in the future. Adam and Emelie both need to pull their heads out of their asses, albeit for different reasons. There may be trouble ahead!

Cito22Cito22almost 2 years ago

Much better part 2. Way to bring it home.

Pjam1968Pjam1968almost 2 years ago

She completely failed to acknowledge whatwas wrong with the gang’s actions. It will happen again…

NitpicNitpic3 months ago
When

When did Linda use the mini bar and if their shagging had saved her marriage,why would her husband ring Amelie?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous