Swing Man Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lance, how you are able to still walk is beyond me," Jonas said, feigning exhaustion as he sat in a chair. "Where the hell did you find her?"

"Yeah, she's a ballbuster, all right.....I met her at one of those parties I told you about. Some guy flew her up from Puerto Rico for this party...and I took her home," Lance said proudly.

"This guy didn't have a problem with that?"

"Who knows? Hell, the guy was doing two blondes last time I saw him."

"You're talking an orgy, right?"

"I don't know any other word to describe it, Jonas...bodies going at it right and left."

Jonas had to find a women to take to those parties. Lance had said they were strictly a couples thing...no singles were allowed. He'd hire a girl if he had to. . the problem would be keeping it from getting back to Stella. Well, he'd think about that later.

"Carmen said you should change. She's taking a quick shower."

"Great.....welcome to the swinging world, my brother," Lance said, slapping him on the shoulder before running upstairs.

* * * * *

They went to eat lunch at Giordino's, an out-of-the-way Italian place. Carmen turned a lot of heads in a tight white miniskirt with a bippy top that left her stomach bare and white, heeled boots that came up almost to her knees; she sure knew how to package herself. They got a booth in the back and Carmen made a point to sit real close to Jonas.

They ordered some drinks and Carmen rubbed his leg while they waited for them to arrive.

"So, Carmen, tell me about yourself," Jonas said, openly looking down her top.

"Well, I liked sucking you off earlier," she said and they all laughed at her little declaration.

"I was thinking a little further back than that," Jonas said, "Where did you grow up?"

"In Panama."

"Really?!"

"Yes, my father was an exporter, an Italian, coincidentally. My mother was Brazilian."

"Brazil. .I knew you had some Latin blood. I bet your mother was a beautiful woman. . to have such a beautiful daughter."

"Lance, why can't you say such sweet things?" she teased his brother as the waiter arrived with their drinks.

"Jonas has always had the silver tongue," Lance conceded. "I got the good looks."

"From where I'm sitting, you both look good to me," Carmen said, raising her drink in toast.

"Well, at least we got that out of the way. We're all good looking," Jonas said laughingly as the waiter came back.

"Are you ready to order? An appetizer, perhaps?" he inquired.

"Yes," Carmen said, "these two strong men will each have an order of oysters on the half shell. That'll be all."

The waiter went away smiling.

"You believe in that oyster stuff, Jonas?" Lance asked, looking at Carmen.

"I'll take any help I can get."

"I think you are understating your capabilities," Carmen said, her hand flirting with his crouch again. Jonas took her hand in his to keep it from causing any more commotion.

"Are you always like this?" he asked Carmen.

"Always," Carmen promised.

"Carmen, tell Jonas how you got into swinging," Lance said sipping his drink. "You'll love this, Jonas." Jonas gave Carmen his full attention.

"I was living in Panama and wanted desperately to get out. So I got a job on a cruise ship; they used to dock at Colon. The job was shit, housekeeping stuff but I knew the ship traveled to Florida and all along the Mexican coast and it was exciting to see other parts of the world. So, we dock in Miami and take on a new group of passengers. I worked the early morning and afternoons, so my evenings were my own. One evening I got tired of sitting around and I put on my best dress and went walking up on deck. Anyway, I met this couple that was in one of the rooms I cleaned, the Jordans, and they invited me back to their room, to give me a gift for the fine job I'd done. Well....when we got to their room, I soon found out they were swingers."

"The plot thickens," Jonas said, giving her hand a squeeze.

"We had a wild night. They were so open about it and very attentive to my needs, if you know what I mean." Carmen said wickedly.

"The two spent all night taking turns with her," Lance chimed in, dropping his voice a bit. The nearest other patrons were two booths down. He continued painting the picture for Jonas. "The wife does her first...Carmen's first female lover...and then the husband climbs on, does his business...then the wife goes down on her, cleans things up....let's Carmen get a little practice in," Lance wiggled his tongue at Carmen and Jonas got the picture, "then the husband's ready to go again..."

"I think he gets the picture," Carmen purred.

"Yeah, well, tell him the rest," Lance said, draining his drink.

"So, work the next morning was hell, I think I'd gotten about an hour's sleep. The next night I just slept in. I'm cleaning the swinger's cabin the following morning and the wife comes back and asks me to join them again that night. She didn't have to do much of a sale job...I was certainly up for it."

"Sounds like the Jordans had a hell of a good cruise," Jonas said, getting turned on by the scene Carmen was painting.

"So I'm back in their cabin," Carmen continued, "right after dinner, and we're getting into it and the guy tells me they aren't the only swingers on board...the whole hallway had been booked by a swinging club! So Mr. Jordan gets on the phone and other couples start showing up and .... clothes start coming off."

Carmen steered his hand onto her bare knee and covered it with her hand.

"There I was, a sixteen year old 'native' girl.....the men were lined up to three to four deep. I was the flavor of the night....after that, I was hooked. I just fell right into the whole hedonistic lifestyle."

"Is that a story or what?!" Lance said and crunched some ice between his teeth. Jonas had to admit that it was; his trousers were tented up again.

"So how did you get into the US?" he asked, massaging her leg.

"The Jordans sponsored me. Filled out all the forms, told the nice immigration people that they just wanted to help me get a start, help me get an education. . .when all they really wanted was to fuck my brains out. . .mmmmmm, those were some good years."

The waiter came back with the two orders of oysters, breaking the erotic spell Carmen had weaved over him.

"Eat up, boys," Carmen giggled as she twirled her hair.

* * * * *

An hour later, they were back at Lance's condo.

Lance opened the door and deactivated the security system as Carmen led Jonas back upstairs. They were all pretty well horny from the ride back; Carmen, sitting in the passenger seat, had been busy with her hand in Jonas's lap while Lance had scooted up behind her seat to drape a hand down her top. All a result of more Carmen stories during lunch.

"Unzip me," Carmen said when they were in the bedroom, keeping her back to Jonas as she shook her ass at him. He quickly unzipped her tight skirt and slid it down her legs, exposing the thin straps of her thong panties and her gorgeous, soft butt. Jonas turned his palms away from himself and pressed them into her downy derriere, digging his fingers in and lifting her up slightly.

"That's the spirit, Jonas," Carmen said, spinning in front of him and whipping her top open, holding it out like a pair of wings. "Feel these, baby."

He grabbed her high-riding knockers and squeezed them together, using his thumbs to rub her stiff nipples. Carmen pulled her top off her shoulders and let it drop behind her before moving against him, bringing her arms up around his neck as he continued to play with her tanned tits.

He could tell she wanted to be kissed and he lowered his face to hers. Carmen kissed like she gave head -- real well. Her tongue was in his mouth like a shot as he let his hands drop down her sides and pulled her against him.

"Save some for me, Jonesy," he heard Lance say and he broke their kiss to look over at his brother, who had his shirt off and was unbuttoning his jeans. Carmen had made them promise they would both fuck her together when they got back. . .the idea of doing two brothers turned her on.

"I'm more than you two can handle!" Carmen challenged them as she pushed herself away from him and flopped back on the bed, scooting to the middle of the king-size spread, the heels of her boots digging into the cover. Apparently she was going to leave them on.

Jonas began to take his pants off as Carmen let her legs flop open. The small cloth of her thong hid her charms but he could see she kept herself neatly trimmed. He lay his pants carefully over a chair and turned back to find she had bunched the material of the thong with her right hand, reshaping it into what amounted to a large piece of dental floss. Jonas could now see she had trimmed her muff in a narrow, three-inch strip that terminated in the top folds of her sex, right around the hood of her clitoris. She began pulling the cloth through her pussy lips as she eyed the progress of their disrobement.

Lance won the race and Jonas watched him walk to the bed as he removed his dress shirt. Lance had him on body definition; he was an avid weightlifter. But Jonas was glad to see that in other areas, he would still hold the title of 'Big' brother.

"Carmen, you look like you're ready to get fucked," Lance said as he crawled on the bed beside her. Lance sort of draped himself over half of her body, his left leg sliding over hers and his hand grabbing a big round boob as he buried his head in her neck.

"MMmhhmmm, come on, Jonas," Carmen encouraged him, "I can't wait to feel both of you on me." She turned her head and began kissing Lance with lots of tongue. Damned if he was not going to make her wish come true.

Here goes nothing, he thought as he pulled his underwear off and crawled on the bed, moving his body along her other side.

Carmen broke her kiss with Lance and turned her face and gave her mouth to him. She didn't try to kiss him, just moved her parted lips tantalizing close to his and waited for him to complete the contact. He began Frenching her as he lay his right hand on her craning neck. As their lips fought for supremacy, he let his hand slide down and palmed her firm right tit. He felt Lance's hand doing the same to her left tit and he broke his kiss with Carmen to look down at her sandwiched body.

"Oooooo. . .you guys know how to treat a girl," Carmen cooed as Lance began sucking on her left tit and Jonas threw his leg over hers to rub his erection into her thigh. The back of his shin rubbed on her leather boot and it felt very exotic. He was going to enjoy feeling them wrapped around his ass when he fucked her.

Lance raised his face from her succulent teat and they shared a quick grin.

"Spread your legs wide, baby," Lance suggested and Carmen instantly complied, her leg sliding underneath Jonas's on the right. Now she was between both of them, raised up on her elbows and watching as Lance began diddling her moist sex folds.

"How's that pussy feel?" Jonas asked Lance, eyeing it himself as Lance's fingers played among the somewhat darker colored lips surrounding the pink lining of Carmen's love hollow.

"Feel for yourself," Carmen proposed and Jonas took her up on the suggestion. He slid his right hand down her flat tummy and teased her muff strip a few seconds before sliding his fingers down around the upper fold of flesh that he knew covered her clitty. He pulled up on it and out popped her pink peak of nerve ends. Lance's finger went right on to it as they worked like a team. Carmen's breath shuddered as Lance rubbed her bud.

"Oooh, yeah. . suck my tits, Jonas!" Carmen requested and he leaned his face over her chest and began licking and nursing on her hard nipples. His wife had small breasts, so the firm mounds riding on Carmen's thin torso excited him to no end. His hard-on dug into Carmen's hip as the two brothers raised her to an almost animalistic state.

"One of you fuck me!" Carmen gasp finally as Lance's fingers began slipping in and out of her slick pussyhole. "I need something big and hard in there, Lance. . you go first, baby."

Jonas watched, his hand playing with Carmen's firm tits, as Lance moved between her splayed thighs. Jonas, for the first time, saw Lance's dick at full erection. He gauged him at seven and a half inches long and of ordinary thickness. What surprised him was how long his scrotum was -- his balls were dangling down almost six inches! His own sac did not hang anywhere near that low.

"Pull that thong aside, you hot bitch," Lance said with a wicked smile.

Carmen used her left hand to pull the thong's material toward her thigh, baring her slit for Lance's pleasure.

"There it is, baby....fuck it right up in me."

Jonas moved his leg out of the way as Lance moved over Carmen and he could tell the moment that Lance's cock slipped inside her by the expressions on their faces.

"Ahhhhhh!" Lance grunted as he filled their little hussy's honeyhole with what she needed.

"Mmmmmm..mmmmHmmmm...God, give it all to me!"

"Always, baby," Lance promised as he thrust into her lap, his black pubes mashing against Carmen's mons. Her manicured fingers dug into Jonas's forearm as Lance bottomed out in her taut belly. "Ah, shit...what a nice cunt!....wait 'til you feel this cunt around your dick, Jonas."

"Oooooo, Lance, fuck me hard.....just like last night!" Carmen encouraged his brother as her left hand wrapped around Lance's neck and she ground her crotch up at him.

"Like this?" Lance said evilly as he gave her a hard, quick thrust using maybe three inches of his buried cock in a rabbit punch. Carmen drew in her breath at the delicious feeling. "Or more like this?" Lance slowly drew almost all of his dick from her luscious loins and then fired it back up inside her, making her squeal.

"However you want! Just fuck me, make me come....Mmmmmm....just like that!" she sighed as Lance began screwing her strongly, falling into a nice pace that made Carmen wrap her boots around the back of his knees and fight to remain upright on her right elbow.

Jonas had seen enough - he was ready to join in. He moved up on his knees by Carmen's face and presented his cock for sucking.

"Here you go, Carmen," he said as he slapped the underside of cockhead on her chin. She opened her eyes and smiled up around his manhood as Lance continued to pound her pussy.

She went to work with her mouth, tilting her head and wrapping her lips around his engorged head, letting Jonas feed her as she fought to keep her head still under Lance's screw job.

"Yeah, suck that dick," Jonas hissed as he slid his left hand down through Carmen's long silky hair, holding her head still as he used his right hand to work more of his stiff dick in the horny girl's mouth. He could feel Carmen's darting tongue squirming under his shaft as she breathed hard through her nose. Looking down, he watched her lips move up and down his shaft as he slowly humped into her gorgeous face.

The Elliot brothers enjoyed their nymphatic lover's mouth and pussy for another ten minutes, getting Carmen off once in the process. Lance's rutting sparked a big orgasm in the lovely creature's loins and Jonas pulled his cock form her moaning mouth, letting her vocalize the moment.

"OOoooooOOOOOOooooooooo...MMMMMmmmm.....EEEEEIIIIEEE!" she shrieked as her pussy juices drenched Lance's slowing screwstick. Jonas jacked his rigid rod, awaiting his turn in Carmen's saddle, and watched her pull Lance down on her trembling body.

After her body had settled down, Lance pulled himself from her embrace and withdrew his still-hard member from her dewy cleft. He'd been able to avoid coming in her and he now motioned Jonas to take a crack at her crack.

"She's juicy now, Jonesy," Lance boasted as he moved to the other side of her reclining figure, staying on his knees. Jonas watched Carmen's face turn and look up at him, her eyes taking in his ready-to-rock cock.

"That was a good warm-up," she said, tongue-in-cheekily, "but I'm ready for a real fuck!"

"Oh, you little bitch," Lance laughed.

"Turn over...get on your hands and knees," he told Carmen. Smiling, she slowly complied, rolling over on her stomach and then slowly raising up on all fours, spreading her knees and hands wider in preparation.

"I love taking it like this," Carmen said over her shoulder as he moved between her boots.

"I'm gonna love giving it to you like this," he said to Carmen and then to Lance, "Sloppy seconds never looked so good." He moved closer and ran his hands on Carmen's hot ass.

Her muscular, tone thighs fed right up into a solid, sexy rear end. Her cheeks naturally spread enough to show her dark colored asshole which glistened with juices that had ran down from her pussy when Lance had fucked her. He wondered if she might like a little anal sex once in a while; her asshole was clean shaven and the skin around it was striated as if from some unnatural stretching.

"Fuck me, Jonas....my pussy feels so empty," Carmen encouraged him as her right hand dipped back between her legs to lewdly open herself. She need not have bothered - her sex was still bowed open from Lance's screwing. "Stick that fat cock right here!"

"Yeah, open that pussy for me....Christ, your cunt's fucking winking at me, baby!" Jonas declared, enjoying the hot talk that Carmen was dishing out. "Feel that!"

Using his right hand, he ran his dickknob up through her slit, rubbing it all over her outer and inner labia. Carmen's fingers relinquished their unnecessary pussy spreading duties and she reached further back to stroke the underside of his cruising glans, which were now coated in her leaking feminine cum. He pushed his dick into her exposed palm and her fingers immediately wrapped around his girth. Not surprisingly, Carmen guided his mushroomed head to her open lovehole and pushed back at him, working his dick into her own pussymouth, moving her hand back in front of her to support her weight.

"Oooooo....that's better," Carmen groaned.

"She's a cock addict!" Lance announced as he ran a hand under her torso. Jonas could see the outer swells of Carmen's full tits on either side of her body from his stance directly behind her upthrust ass and the swell near Lance moved further out as his hand groped it.

"Fuck this," Jonas muttered, tired of build-up and anxious to feel the exotic Carmen's cunt walls smothering his prick. Gripping her hips tightly, he pushed six inches of cock deep in Carmen's waiting womb. It was nice and tight, even after Lance's work.

"AAHhhhhhhh!" he chortled as Carmen instinctively leaned forward at the wide intrusion. But then she humped back at him, taking more dick in her squirmy slot, wiggling her ass wantonly.

"Jonassssss......God, it feels good!...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me!" Carmen whimpered as Jonas began screwing their curvaceous Latin swinger. Her interior stretched further and he soon was balls-deep in her belly, her round ass socking back against his hips as she met his thrusts, skewering herself over and over on his plunging prick. "Fuck it deep....mmmmm.... harder, fuck it hard!" she hotly commanded.

Jonas slipped his hands around slightly and wedged his hands in the junction of Carmen's legs and her belly. He began pulling her back and up slightly, in time with his thrusts, sending his phallus into her hot liquidy core at slightly different angles.

"Enjoying that pussy?" Lance asked, slapping him on the shoulder with his left hand while his right stroked Carmen's straining back.

"Fuck, yes....uunnnnggg....she's a Grade-A piece of ass!" Jonas gasped between gritted teeth as he packed Carmen's squishy quim and held himself in her, taking a break to make it last as long as possible.

In point of fact, Jonas was ecstatic. A woman as hot as Carmen would normally cost a pretty penny through an escort service and he'd never gotten one with the sexual desires that Carmen had. This woman was one to be cherished and put on a pedestal....and then taken down and fucked 'til your balls shriveled up.