Swing Man Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, I'm sorry I ever doubted you!he thought as Carmen succeeded in freeing her ankles from the clothing and turned back to him.

"We're going to have such a good time here," she promised, crawling up over his legs on her hands and knees, her tits looking so large, hanging down like grapefruits.

A good time today....then I'm packing you back to Lance unfortunately. I'd love to keep her but the downside's too great,he thought.

She stopped with her hands on either of his hips and looked down at his rising manhood which he continued to pump erect. The sight of her lovely face hovering just above it was enough to double the flow of starch.

"You're all man, baby," Carmen stroked him verbally. She dipped her shoulders quickly and planted a light kiss on the underside of his glans, then rose back up, teasing him.

Looking forward to another great suck job, Jonas spread his legs and she shifted her knees off the bed one at a time to accommodate the maneuver. Now he was ready to lay back and enjoy her lips on his nearly-erect prick.

But she had other ideas. She walked slightly further over him and then lowered her hips onto his, supporting herself on her straight arms and her knees. He removed his hand from his hard-on, letting it move up onto her lower back as she began a humping motion with her ass, grinding her trimmed line of snatch along the underside of his shaft.

"Oooooo, that dick feels so hard," she cooed down at him.

"Mmmmm, all for you, my dear," Jonas promised.

As she continued her crotch-to-crotch masturbation, he moved both arms under her armpits, letting his hands caress her upper back. She might have taken this as an invitation to snuggle because she lowered her body further down on his, squashing her augmented titties into his hairy chest. As her torso was shorter than his, she moved a little further up his body to kiss him again. As their lips danced, he ran his hands down her back, tracing the bumping outline of her backbone and then swooping them up the rise of her sexy ass which she was still wiggling against him.

I'm gonna fuck this girl 'til she's bowlegged!Jonas swore.

* * * * *

Nikki waited to make a left turn from the center turn lane of the Pacific Coast Highway in front of her family's beach house, on-coming cars whizzing by.

Her father's Lexus was parked in front of the wall that hid the house from passing cars and minimized traffic noise; there was only twenty feet of gravel from the wall to the edge of the busy road. As you were driving between Malibu and Santa Monica, all one really saw on the ocean side was a bunch of walls; only from the beach or water could you really get an idea of the luxury of the homes, standing up on elaborate stilts to protect them from the occasional storm tides.

Seeing a break in the traffic, Nikki quickly gunned her BMW across the on-coming lane and pulled her car beside her father's car and a black Mustang which she took to belong to the neighboring house.

She got out, locked the car and walked over to the wall gate. This they usually left open and it was open that day. She walked down a few steps through the planted entrance atrium to the front door and used her key to open the front door.

Stepping inside, she began to call out a greeting.

"Da-"

"EEEEYYYY!"

She cut her call off as a high pitched shriek reverberated down the hallway from her parent's bedroom. Nikki had made that kind of noise before in the midst of a regular activity of hers -- having sex!

She stood stock-still, the door still open. She heard other noises but there was some car noise coming through door which masked what they were. Slowly, she closed the door and the sounds turned into faint gasps and some voices but they were too faint to make out.

Nikki, you should get the hell out of here,her common sense told her. It was apparent that her father was entertaining someone at the moment. But she was unable to bring herself to go back out the door.

She'd been thinking about her father's sexual activities all the way over there -- what had gone on at Uncle Lance's condo, how many other women he had cheated with, if he fucked them at work, or maybe here at the beach house. God, knows she'd had! An empty beach house to which she had the keys -- this place had been her little love shack many a night. She'd even banged guys back in Daddy's bed. Just thinking about it got her blood flowing.

Nikki moved slowly down the hallway, keeping close to the wall. The hallway was about twenty feet long and it was apparent that the door was open to her parent's room. She'd have to be careful looking in the room; her father's bed was against the wall she was keeping close to, facing the ocean. If he was facing the headboard, a simple turn of his head might catch a glimpse of her in the hallway.

"Fuck.....yeahhhh.....move that ass!" her father's voice came from the room, quite clear now that she was only a few feet away. Nikki could hear the faint sounds of linen and mattress springs and feminine sighing.

Ever so slowly, she peeked around the door frame and got an eyeful.

There was a drop-dead, gorgeous woman on top of her father; Nikki recognized her as the woman in the photos from the desert. The woman was almost laying on her father, kissing him as she humped her ass back and forth, obviously fucking herself on her papa's manhood.

Because she was looking at them from a little above their heads and from the side, she couldn't see any penetration, just their two bellies pressed together and the flexing hips and thighs of Ms. Hardbody.

God, she is totally hot!Nikki thought, appreciating the woman's body as a sometime lesbian. Skin so tanned, great tits and ass. She wouldn't mind making love to a woman like that.

"Ooooooooh, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm," Hardbody gasped as she ended their long kiss and raised herself up on her straight arms. She started throwing her hips back and forth, rutting away on her cheating father. Nikki pulled her face back slightly in case she should happen to look over but it seemed pretty unlikely - the two fornicators were oblivious to anything except each other.

"Fuck that pussy at me!" her father encouraged, digging his fingers into the woman's thighs.

It almost took her breath away to her him talking like that. He was the authority figure in her life and hearing him spout off like any other hot-blooded male was strange. It made him more human.

"MmmmmmHMMMMM....fuckmebaby," Hardbody groaned down at him as her hips churned her pussy on her father's still unseen boner. She had an idea that her father was a big man in the pants based on seeing him getting out of the shower when she was a little girl. Back then he had looked big even flaccid but it was all a matter of perspective; when you're young, everything looks big.

Nikki wished that they would move into another position so she could see what the exotic woman was getting all worked up about. And her wish was almost immediately answered.

"Wait. . .wait, Carmen," her father huskily directed the grinding sexpot as he pushed his upper body off the bed and they wrapped their arms around each other. Her father kissed her neck and Nikki watched Carmen's eyes close in delight as she tilted her head back further, now still on her Dad's dick.

Nikki realized how her own body was reacting to the illicit spying - her mouth was dry, she could feel herself getting all slick between her legs and her nipples were threatening to poke holes in her blouse. The voyeurism, the fact that her father's sexual persona was being laid out before her, and Carmen's lush body was a potent combination.

"Roll over," her father instructed Carmen and she slumped away to her right, landing on her right elbow before rolling on her back. Her father twisted up on his knees, facing away from Nikki's vantage point.

Oh, Jesus, this is perfect! Nikki realized.

Carmen spread and lifted her legs as her father moved his knees apart and Nikki found herself looking dead at the Carmen's dreamy sex mound and the underside of her father's hairy scrotum. Nikki zeroed in on Carmen's erotic sex crack. Her labia were shaved and reddish from the sex they had been having and her inner pussylips splayed open where her father had just been.

"Shove that big cock right back in here," Nikki heard Carmen coax and her fingers slid into view. Nikki watched the hot lady pull her lips wide, revealing every pink inch of her cunt slit to her and her father. Nikki held her breath as she waited for the 'big' moment.

"God, what a nasty little slut," her father countered and he leaned between her elevated gams. Nikki covered her mouth with her hand when his hard cock was pressed down to meet her pussy - she was sure they would hear her breathing; it sounded deafening in her own head.

Her father was hung! It looked all of nine inches from the portion she could see. And thick - like a rolled up newspaper. She watched him begin to rub the end of his crimson pole up and down her slit, playing with her.

"MmmmmmMMMMM!" Carmen whined sexily as her father pressed his flared crown back and forth, from thigh to thigh.

Nikki had to admire the willpower of her father -- every guy she'd dated had just wanted to hide his salami up her as soon as she'd spread her legs.

Sure that she wasn't going to be seen now, Nikki crouched down on her knees. Down lower, she had an eye-level view on things. Now she could see part of her father's hand wrapped around the base of his fat stir-stick.

"Oh, that feels so good, Jonas!" Carmen hissed.

Nikki saw her splayed crotch sort of bounce on the bed, sending her father's teasing dick-knob right up over the little hard bump of her clit and into the tapered strip of pubic hair that began above her sex.

"This feels better!" Her father quickly moved his cock back down to her waiting notch, raised his hips and pushed down into her.

Nikki saw the whole area around her pussy entrance dimple inward briefly and then her father's cock began to disappear into Carmen's buttery cunt again.

"AAAUUUUGGHHH!" Carmen grunted as Nikki's father filled her with his long dong. Carmen seemed to take him easily, inch after inch just disappeared down in her juicy slot until Nikki saw her father's thighs pressing against hers.

"Ahhhhhh.....baby, you are one hot piece of ass," Nikki heard her father exalt. He began to give Carmen's leaking pussy nice, slow, short strokes as Carmen's fingers began feeling the portion of his shaft that remained outside her love chamber.

"That's it. . God, Jonas. . you got me so turned on!. . oooooh. . .OWWW . .you're too big for me!"

Nikki knew Carmen was telling the truth. Her father had pushed strongly into her and she'd howled in obvious discomfort as her father's dick had run out of room way up inside her -- and he still had an inch he couldn't get in!

"Oh no....you're just right, baby," her Dad assured her. "Put your legs up here."

Nikki watched her father's hands slide down Carmen's shins and grab her ankles. He leaned back on his knees and pulled them up in front of him, placing her feet on either side of his head. He then leaned back over her, jackknifing her curvy body and raising her hips off the bed slightly.

"Ooooooooooooyeaaahhhhhh......oh...oh...aahhhh...," Carmen began oohing and ahhing as Nikki's virile father began screwing her, moving his legs wider, putting his weight on the back of her thighs. Carmen flung her arms wide on the bed to anchor herself. "Ooohh..oh yeah....ooooo...ooooo .... aahhhh.....uhhhh!...."

Nikki found herself squeezing her breasts through her blouse. She liked watching as much as having someone watch her.

No reason why I shouldn't have a little fun, too,she thought as she slowly unbuttoned the front of her shorts and unzipped them. Watching the live sex show had her young pussy on fire and she wanted to use her fingers on it. She slid her fingers down into her panties to find her crotch moist and hot. She began working her fingers up and down her slit as she leaned against the wall and watched the groaning twosome.

Her father was really going at it hard now, driving Carmen's ass into the mattress.

I can't believe Dad is such a stud! Nikki wondered what it would feel like to have her father make love to her. Her view of sex had always been 'if it makes you feel good, go for it' and, from what she had learned of her father the last couple of hours, he apparently had a problem keeping it in his pants.

Maybe I could seduce him....or just throw myself at him. God, that would be just unbelievable....feeling him shooting in me!

It was a slippery slope from that moment on -- she began imagining all kinds of naughty things that she and her father could do. Really naughty things!

In a few moments, Nikki felt a self-induced orgasm begin to well up in her loins. Covering her mouth with her other hand, she slumped against the wall and fought to keep quiet as her pussy quivered and shook.

When she could again focus her attentions on the bedroom, she could hear Carmen babbling like a possessed woman.

"OOOHH. . . . .UUHH. . . .UHHHhhh. . . AAAAHHHHH. . . .FUCKME. . . . OOHHH . .WWWOOOOOO.....YES..YES...YESSSSSSOOOOOOWWWW!"

Nikki saw Carmen's feet begin to kick in the air and her hands dig into the mattress cover as she came around her father's plunging prick. Carmen's sexy ass began bucking up and bouncing down onto the bed as she peaked hard.

"FUCK ... OHGOD...UUUGGHHHHHHH!" her sinful father groaned as he shot his wad down her squeezing cunt sheath. Nikki saw him push it as far in her as she could handle and let it throb in her for several seconds, his back and legs going all tensed and etched.

Nikki hurriedly began re-doing her shorts as she watched them begin to come down. When he pulled out part way to give her a few more thrusts, Nikki could see his cum and her juices coating his wide cock shaft, more of the stuff welled up around the outside of her stuffed pussy entrance when he worked it back into her soupy interior.

Nikki spun in her crouch and began to rise to walk back down the hall. Her knees turned to Jello for an instant and she instinctively put her hand out to keep herself from falling. THUD! went her hand against the wall. Panicked, she quickly left the house by the front door, sure that her naked father would come running down the hall at any second.

She got in her car, gunned it backwards and then straightened it out and started back along PCH toward home.

She had gone about five miles when she pulled over at a gas station. She parked the car in an out of the way parking spot and turned the car off. She had some thinking to do.

I'm crazy but my father really turns me on, she thought, watching the ocean.Dad's thrown off his family man yoke and gone wild...but has he gone wild enough to do what I'd like to do.

Her damp panties were a testimony to how excited her father's sex show had made her and they were also uncomfortable. She got out of the car and walked over to the gas station's women's room.

Inside the bathroom, she took off her shorts, folded them and lay the on the back of the toilet. She then pulled down her wet panties and gone them off over her tennis shoes. She bunched them up and rubbed her pussy fairly dry. The silky fabric felt delicious and she rubbed longer than it was necessary. Looking up, she saw her reflection in the mirror over the sink. And saw the way to what she wanted

I've always been able to seduce any male I wanted,Nikki thought, a slow smile coming on her thin lips. She turned her head from side to side as she vainly studied her pretty face.Why should Dad be any different? He's just a man....and even if he resists, what harm could it cause? Dad's not living at home, so he won't be able to punish me. . . .he probably wouldn't even tell Mother if he turns me down.....and if he does, well, I don't think he'd like me accusing him of coming on to me!. . .it would be my word against his.

Nikki threw her soiled panties in the trash can and put her shorts back on. Walking back to her car, she thought about how she could arrange to get her Dad alone for awhile. It took her fifteen minutes to come up with a reasonable plan.

She dialed her car phone and soon had Tori on the line.

"Tori, it's Nikki."

"Hiya....what's up, Nik?"

"Well, it looks like my folks are getting a divorce."

"What?! Oh, Jeez! I'm sorry, Nikki. . .why are they splitting?"

"Mom found out Dad has been cheating on her."

"Really!...Wow, your poor mom."

"She'll be okay. Listen, I need a favor. I'm going to tell my mother I'm staying at your place tonight."

"And you won't be, right?. . What are you up to, Nik?"

"Secret stuff...you weren't going out tonight, were you?"

"No, I was just going to hang out with the family."

"Good, you know the drill. Answer the phone first all night and if it's my mother make some excuse for me, then page me."

"Sure, no sweat....so when are you going to tell me what you're doing?"

"Some day, my sweet. Thanks, Tori. I love you. Bye."

Next, she phoned her mother and told her she'd gone out and would be staying at Tori's that night. Her mother got a little miffed that she had taken off without saying good-bye and that she would miss the dinner she had planned. Nikki, making her voice sound emotional, told her she wanted to be with her best friend as she got used to the idea of their divorce, it was a hard time, blah, blah, blah. Her mother bought it.

Then, Nikki called the beach house. Her father picked up on the tenth ring.

"Hello."

"Hi Dad. . . it's Nikki."

"Hi, honey...you back from your trip?"

"Yes......and Mom told me what's going on and I found your letter, too."

"I'm sorry about, well.... letting you down."

"Dad, you haven't let me down....listen, I'm coming over to see you."

"Uh, well...." Nikki smiled as she heard her father think of some way to keep her from coming over, "....why don't you wait and we can go to a brunch tomorrow?"

"No, Dad. I want to see you tonight....I'm already on my way."

"Where are you?" He wanted to know how much time he had to hustle Carmen out of there.

"I'm just getting on Sunset," Nikki lied, looking at the supermarket across PCH, "Listen, I'm going to stop and buy some stuff and make you dinner...I'll be about 30 minutes."

"Uh, okay. . .great. I'll see you then."

"All right, bye."

Nikki hung up her carphone, smiling contentedly and began to think about what she would need to buy at the store.

* * * *

Jonas hung up the phone and was sorry he'd ever answered it. Not that he didn't want to see his daughter, it was just that he would miss another roll or two in the hay with Carmen.

I better hustle her ass out of here,he thought sadly. He walked back to his bedroom just in time to meet Carmen coming out of the bathroom. She'd gone in to clean herself up after their strenuous workout. She came out now, naked and looking good.

"Jonas, how about that Jacuzzi?" she said, coming toward him.

"Sorry, baby...that was my daughter on the phone, she's coming over."

"Now?.....Does it mean I have to leave?"

"Yes, you've got to go...if she told her mother you were here, well, it would just be more ammunition for her. And my daughter would probably not like to see you here either."

Carmen looked pissed for a few seconds but it seemed to pass and she smiled again.

"All right....let me get dressed. There's always time to meet your daughter later....we'll have her over all the time later." Carmen reached down to pick up her panties and began putting them on.

'Better tell her now that I'm not looking for another steady woman right now,' Jonas decided.