Swing Man Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll give it to ya right now!" Eric proposed and began to take off his tanktop. Nikki was ready for him; the stripping and exhibitionism had her all slickery. Tori, however, steered her back onto the script.

"You heard her, Eric," Tori said, rising to her knees beside Nikki's reclining form, running a hand down Nikki's thigh. Nikki knew what her friend had in mind. "First, you got to watch."

"Yeaaahhh," Nikki said, falling back and Tori quickly moved over her body in a 69 position. Nikki wrapped her arms around Tori's lower back and gazed up at Tori's hovering sex crease as she felt Tori's fingers surrounding her own furry slit, pulling it open, letting Eric see all of her charms, up close and personal.

"Look at that pussy," Nikki heard Tori toying with their audience member.

She heard the other bed creaking and clothes rustling. Eric was probably stripping the rest of his clothes off. She wished she were Tori; it was always so fun to watch the guy squirm.

"Watch, Eric, watch this," Tori said nastily and Nikki felt her tongue, feather-light, begin delving into her pussy folds. Just the tip and a little of the underside of Tori's tongue searched through her springy pubes as she kept her face above her excited sex, she was giving Eric an unobstructed view of the beginning of her licking.

"Mmmmm," Nikki trilled at the delicious feeling and Tori shifted her own legs wider, bringing her own pussy down toward Nikki's face. Nikki arched upward to meet it, mashing her lips on it's length, sucking on it lustfully as her hands rode up to hold Tori's butt.

"OOOoooooo," she heard Tori gasp and then a similar smothering sucking was on her own open snatch. Nikki blew hot air in Tori's cunt at the electric jolt of Tori's hot cunnilingus and then went to work on the hot, oily tissue of her friend's crotch.

It was a particularly good session, maybe because it was their last night. Tori got her off first, which was rare. Nikki flooded Tori's tongue and felt her pull away and knew she was letting Eric see the juices dripping out of her shuddering, saliva-soaked slit.

Nikki began fucking Tori with her fingers and sucking on her clit and Tori then let go, her crouching body jerking on Nikki's pumping fingers. When she'd calmed down, Tori climbed off her and stood in front of Eric.

"Ready for me, Eric?" she asked.

"Look at this and tell what you think." His dick looked painfully hard after watching 15 minutes of cuntsucking and feminine moaning.

Tori opened the drawer of the nightstand and pulled out a string of rubbers. Nikki saw Eric's face cloud with some disappointment; he'd no doubt been looking forward to some bareback riding. Tori must have saw the look, too.

"No glove, no love," she said as she ripped one of the condoms off and opened the packet. Nikki got off the bed and walked over to the desk, feeling like a cigarette before her turn with Eric. She flicked out a Virginia Slim and lit up, turning back to the beds.

Tori was down on her knees sucking Eric's latex-protected cock as he held her head. Nikki was happy for Tori. She'd really come out of her shell under her tutelage.

"Jessuussss! Come on. . .let's fuck!" Eric pleaded.

Tori sort of jumped in his lap and before Eric's back had even hit the bed, he was fucking his dick up into her squealing girlfriend. . .

* * * *

Nikki pulled her BMW into Tori's parent's driveway around noon the next day and cut the ignition.

"Back in exciting Brentwood," Tori muttered, opening her door.

"Hey, come on," Nikki said trying to cheer her up, "It might get exciting ....O.J. might kill someone else!"

"It's just my folks...they're such a drag!"

"At least you are still going to school....imagine how they'd treat you if you told them you were going to drop-out for awhile," Nikki said, opening the trunk. Things had been awfully tense when she'd dropped that bombshell on her parents.

Tori's mother came out of the house.

"Hi, you two! How was your trip?" she said, coming up to hug her daughter.

"Oh, great! Just great," Tori said, giving Nikki a weak smile over her mother's shoulder as she slipped into the 'good daughter' guise.

If her mother only knew!Nikki thought as she closed the trunk.

"Good...I think it's so wonderful that you girls have the chance to get out and see California. Nikki, you want to come in, dear?"

"No thanks, Mrs. Sperling. I just want to get home and take a nap ....all the driving wears me down." Nikki went to her car door and opened it, hoping to get away before Mrs. Sperling got on one of her talking jags.

"Oh, I know what you mean. We once drove..." Nikki slammed her car door and gunned the engine, cutting off Tori's mother in mid-sentence. She pulled out into the street and lowered her window to wave good-bye to them.

"See you, Tori."

It was a drive of only 5 or 6 minutes to her own house. She pulled up in the long carport and went inside with her bag.

"Mom, I'm back!"

She sat down her bag by the stairway and found her mother in the kitchen, sitting at the dining table with a cup of tea.

"Hi, darling," her mother said, not getting up. She was wearing her bathrobe and it was almost one in the afternoon. "Have a nice trip?"

"Yeah, it was okay . .are you feeling all right?" Her mother would wear a housecoat this late if she was ill, maybe.

"Nikki, sit down.....we have to have a talk."

'Oh shit! I bet she's been snooping around my room,' Nikki thought as she sat down. She had a little cocaine up there, hidden away good, she had thought. She didn't need her mother coming down on her. Or her father.

"Nikki, your father and I are having some problems. He's moved out to the beach house."

Nikki inwardly sighed a breath of relief; at least this talk wasn't about her. Her parents had a lot of arguments so she wasn't all that concerned about what her mother had told her.

"I'm sorry to hear that....you're working things out, right?"

"Not this time, Nikki....your father and I are going to be getting a divorce."

"God, mother, what brought this on?....Things have been pretty quiet around here lately. I thought you guys were O.K." The idea of her parents divorcing didn't really blow her away; most of the parents in the area had divorced at one time. It was just what people were doing.

"Nikki, I've hid a lot of things from you...about your father. But you're 20 now and I'm not going to keep all this from you. Your father has been having affairs...for years."

Nikki wasn't totally surprised by the revelation; her father was away from the home a lot and she could see women coming on to him. He was a good looking guy for 40-whatever-he-was. She put on a sympathetic face as her mother continued.

"I tried to put on a brave front for you but I have been unhappy for a number of years. Your father just didn't seem to care. . I came to hate him for that. But while you were gone, he just stooped so low that I had to tell him I wanted out."

"What did he do?" Nikki asked curiously. She couldn't wait to hear what her father had done. She might have some ammunition against him in their next argument.

"You're going to hate him too when I tell you. . .but I don't want you to worry. We'll be staying here in the house and he'll have to support us and pay for your college when you go back..."

"Mother, just tell me."

"He wanted me to go with him and . . . be with another couple. He wanted me to be with another man, sexually."

Nikki's mouth did drop open at that. Her mother was talking about wife-swapping....major league wild. She saw her father in a new light. Her mother wasn't through. "He wanted me to sleep with your Uncle Lance."

Yoohooooo!...Nikki thought, letting her face show the surprise.UncleLance and her father! Jeez...this is wild! Nikki had always had a crush on her uncle. He was in his thirties but he was still cool. Wore his hair in a ponytail, drove a motorcycle, had a nice bod. . there was a lot there for a young girl to long for. And her father. . .he seemed to have the same streak as she had.

"I can't live with a man that thinks so little about our relationship. I'm sorry, baby. He's a . . .pervert. . .and I don't think you should have anything else to do with him."

A pervert? . .Nikki wouldn't put that label on her father. She'd have to categorize herself one also, if that were the case. She'd just spent the night fucking a total stranger with her best friend. Any deviation from the conventional husband and wife, man-on-top, set-up would be perverted to her mother.

What was Dad thinking, asking mother something like that?That was the question.

"Mom, he only just asked you. . did he get angry with you? Or was it just that he asked you that made you ask for a divorce?" There was definitely something missing in the picture.

"Of course, I was shocked when he asked me...but I know him, he wasn't going to let it stop him. I hired an investigator to follow your father. . .and he went out to your uncle's during a workday. Sneaking around behind my back again."

"And you think he...."

"I know he did. He's not denying it. He couldn't with the pictures that were taken." Her mother got up and walked over to pick up a file that was laying on the kitchen counter.

God, she's gonna show me pictures of Dad. . and Uncle Lance,Nikki thought. She could just imagine some long range photos showing actual adultery by her father. It was sort of exciting in a weird way.

Her mother handed her the file and she opened it. There were several pictures inside but nothing racy. Only some outdoor shots of her father, uncle and a women, all fully clothed. The woman did look sexy in that outfit; it left little to the imagination. She could hardly blame her father for wanting something like that -- she wouldn't mind something like that!

"This is a lot to take in right now, Mom," Nikki said, standing, "Thanks for being so straight with me. I want you to be happy. If that means getting a divorce, then you do it. I'm not going to take sides in this . . you're both my parents. Everything's going to be okay."

She hugged her mother and excused herself to go up to her room and unpack.

She went upstairs, thinking about the crazy family unit that suddenly found herself a part of. It seemed she was no longer the sexual black sheep of the family.

She went into her bedroom and locked the door behind her. She'd really have no excuse if her mother tried to open the door but she didn't want her coming in when she was unpacking.

She placed the suitcase on her bed, unzipped it and fished out the two small bags of coke. Her bed had posts with round balls on the corners and she went to the top one, opposite the door to her room, and began unscrewing it. It came off after a few turns and she tucked the bags into her secret hiding place.

With her stash safely hidden, she began to undress. She was going to try and catch some sleep despite the bombshell her mother had laid on her. It was wild to think her father had been committing adultery with her uncle's girlfriend, if that was what she was, while she and Tori had been up in Big Bear seeking out strangers to shack up with.

She stripped down to her panties and lay on her bed, not bothering to pull down the covers.

My father is a wantta-be-wife-swapper ... definitely an adulterer. All those talks with him telling me not to sleep around...pretty hypocritical,Nikki thought.

She found herself wondering about what he, her uncle and that woman had done out in the desert.

Did they take her one at a time or did they all three do it at once ...God, that must be something....to have two men to satisfy.It was something she'd never experienced before, although she had thought about it prior to this; the right situation with the right guys had never come up. She briefly imagined herself doing it like that as she turned on her side, moving her hand under the pillow to bring it more under her head.

There was something under the pillow. She sat up and lifted the pillow and saw an envelope with her name on it. Her name was written in her father's handwriting. Nikki knew he had hid it under her pillow to avoid her mother finding out. She picked up the envelope and opened it. There was a letter inside and she began reading it.

"Nikki,

Your mother has probably already talked with you about what is

happening but, in case she has not, I will try to explain.

Over the years, your mother and I have grown apart, or more accurately, I have grown away from her. I have been restless for a number of years with a feeling that I can not explain.

I have not been faithful to your mother. Not to hurt her, which it most certainly has, but because I felt it would make my life fuller.

I am not the kind of person that should be married, that is clear to me now. Marriage is a great institution and I hope my actions will not discourage you from it. When you find that special man, do not be afraid to make the commitment. No man would take the chance of losing you once he has won your heart.

In closing, your mother is a kind, gentle woman and the best thing that ever happened in my life was marrying her and having a wonderful daughter like you. And I will always be there for you, if you want.

Love, Dad"

Nikki wiped away a tear that had threatened to run down her cheek. The letter really got to her. It conveyed to her the sadness that her father felt over the impending divorce, at least with how it would affect their own relationship.

And all because he wanted to have a little fun, sleep with some other women. Nikki understood her father better than her mother ever would. She felt she ought to go see him, to tell him that she didn't hate him, that she understood.

She used her phone to call his office, thinking he would be there.

"Brendan, Mackie, Fister & Elliot."

"Hi, Marylin, it's Nikki Elliot. Is my father available?"

"Why no, Nikki. He said he would be working out of your house today."

"Oh, okay," Nikki said, realizing he was out at the beach house. "I'm calling from Big Bear. I didn't realize he was at home. Thanks."

Nikki got up and picked out some shorts and a sleeveless blouse to wear, planning to sneak out of the house so she wouldn't have to tell her mother where she was going. Running off to see Dad might give her the wrong idea, make her think she was taking sides.

Chapter 3

Jonas Elliot sat in a beach chair on the back deck, looking out at the Pacific, as he polished off his third margarita. It felt good to just relax on a Friday. He'd worked too hard recently. He might even retire if his financial advisor said he could swing it with the alimony he'd be paying.

Hell, maybe she'll go for a lump sum plus the house,he thought, like an attorney.

It also felt good to think that, in a few months, he'd be a free man, at least socially. Until then, he was going to keep a low profile. There was no sense in rubbing Stella's nose in it if she had her private eye still watching him.

From inside the house came the sound of bells.

Christ, who can that be?Jonas thought as he listened to the door chimes fade to silence. There was no sense trying to act like he wasn't there; his Lexus was parked outside. He put his glass down and walked to the front door, pulling up the swim trunks that he was wearing, for the first time noticing the effects of the alcohol. He was feeling a little tipsy.

The door bell sounded again and he put his eye to the peephole.

"Well, well."

He opened the door and Carmen gave him a big smile. She was wearing a black Spandex pants and a pink blouse.

"Hi, Jonas. . .mind if I come in?" she asked.

"No, come on in. Where's Lance?"

"He had to go to Vegas on business. I came to see how you were doing. I feel so bad about all the trouble," she moved past him into the entry hall.

"You shouldn't feel bad about it. It was bound to happen at some point. I certainly don't regret that afternoon." He ogled her ass and legs though her tight-fitting pants. God, she was bred for the bed!

Carmen turned her gaze from the ocean through the glass living room wall and back to him.

"I loved every minute of that afternoon myself," she said provocatively, before looking back out at the ocean. "What a great view. . .I just love the ocean. It reminds me of home."

"Would you like a drink?" Jonas asked, walking by her toward the back deck. "I've got some margaritas made."

"That sounds great."

Jonas got another glass from the kitchen and led his attractive guest out onto the deck. He poured her a glass and a little more for himself.

"Cheers," Carmen toasted and she leaned against the railing.

"So, what's Lance doing in Vegas?" Jonas asked. Maybe Carmen could give him dome insight on what his brother did exactly.

"I don't know. He just said business. He's very secretive, you know."

"Yeah, he sure is," Jonas agreed.

"Sometimes secrets are okay," Carmen said, running a finger around the rim of her glass. "For instance, Lance doesn't know that I'm here today."

Jonas could see the implication. From her body language - the finger on the glass, the smile following her statement, the tilt of the head - she probably wanted to have sex. He certainly wouldn't mind that. But Lance probably would. Swinging was all right; fucking behind someone's back was not.

"Maybe you ought to leave," he said, though his voice inflection hinted that he was being facetious.

"No, I don't want to leave," Carmen said, walking over to stand in front of him and run her cold fingers in his chest hair. "I told you how much I love the ocean...I don't think I ever want to leave here."

"So, you're going to dump my brother for me?" he said, his voice with a little edge at the suggestion.

"A girl's got to look out for herself. . .part of the whole swinging thing is networking, meeting other people and moving on. Lance is a great lover but I'm looking for some. . . security."

So, that's the way it is! Carmen's looking for a sugar daddy.... I hate to burst her bubble but I'm not looking for any waves right now... she doesn't need to know that right away, however.

"So, you'd like to apply for a position here at the Elliot beach house?" he said, wrapping an arm around her slender waist and openly eyeing her bountiful cleavage. Carmen ran her hand up around his neck and leaned into him, looking triumphant.

"I like all kinds of positions, Mr. Elliot," she said, loaded with double entendre.

"Good.....I can think of a few that we haven't tried yet." He kissed her and she teased him with a little tongue, pressing her flat belly against his crotch and her firm tits into his chest.

He dispensed with any more talk and led her back inside, taking a right turn in the foyer to bring them to the master bedroom. The bed was still unmade from the previous evening, the covers kicked down to the end of the bed, but Carmen didn't seem to notice. She looked again out at the Pacific and the Jacuzzi just outside the glass wall of the suite; it had been hidden by a row of plant boxes before.

"How about a Jacuzzi after we're through?" Carmen asked as she kicked off her heels and began unbuttoning her blouse.

"That can be arranged," Jonas said, pulling of his swim trunks and getting on the bed naked. "But you'll have to wear some clothes. The house next door can look over at us in the daytime."

"Ooooh. You're no fun!" Carmen kidded him, taking off her blouse. Her tanned tits looked good enough to eat, just as perfect as science could make them. She reminded him of some of the strippers down at the Jet Strip club; just sexier than hell and she seemed to love being naked.

He bunched some pillows up behind his head and watched her strip down naked, pulling on his rising cock to get it ready for his little filly. She pulled her pants and panties down at the same time, bending over facing away from him to give him a nice look at her saucer-shaped sex nestling up at the top of her thighs.