Swing Open, Swing Closed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers

I like to think that Greg still loved me enough not to want to see me in jail, but I could be wrong.

In the case of the divorce, my lawyer was again very persuasive. He reminded Greg that we had been married and happy for a very long time. To simply throw all of that away over what basically amounted to some guy feeling my leg was crazy. He also reminded him that I was at the age for a midlife crisis. Perhaps my hormones were unstable and I was suffering from a medical problem.

Greg finally agreed to a trial separation of 5 months duration. We agreed that Greg would have physical custody of the kids. Since our kids were still too young to accept big changes in their lives Greg wanted me to agree to give up visitation rights until I got my head on straight. I wanted to visit them once or twice a week and talk to Greg whenever I needed. He said no. I knew that Greg would take great care of the kids so we compromised. Greg and I would have a date every other weekend, he'd fill me in on the kids and whatever else I asked at those times.

At the end of the five months if our issues weren't settled, we would divorce, letting an arbitrator dictate the terms. I knew that we would never get a divorce, there was no way I'd ever let hime go. I love him too much for that. But Joyce had been right. The separation would give me time to explore myself and figure out how I wanted my life to work. I had gone into the meeting prepared to let Greg have custody of the kids. As I said I knew he'd take great care of them, and as Joyce said. I needed to see myself as a woman, and not just a wife and mother.

I was shocked that Greg had agreed to a date night every two weeks. I guess he still didn't want to let me go no matter what he said. Why couldn't I see that then? I guess my head was too far up my ass.

For the first two weeks Greg had problems. He was using both of our parents to help with the kids but it just wasn't working. My heart went out to him and I almost gave in and called him to beg to end the separation.

My family thought that I was being a fool. in fact my own mother called me a fool to my face. My father just shook his head. Joyce came to my rescue again. She knew the perfect person to help Greg take care of my kids. The woman would also report to me regularly on how both my kids and my husband were doing, like a spy. It was sneaky but it would also calm some of my fears about Greg finding someone else.

I met Greg at a restaurant, for our first date. I was a s giddy as a school girl. He looked so handsome that I almost ended the separation then and there. I was dying to feel his hands on me, but he wouldn't so much as brush up against me. I told him about the woman who could help him and gave him her phone number. He stared at me the whole night. I could tell he missed me.

He gave me reports about the kids and how they were doing. "How are you doing, Honey?" I asked.

"My name is Gregory, or Greg," he snapped. "Don't call me Honey. And how the fuck do you think I'm doing? I feel like my heart has been ripped out. Why are you doing this to us? No, don't answer, I already know. You wanted to fuck around on me so you found a way to do it legally." He looked into my eyes and I don't know what he saw.

"Well, I hope you're happy in eighteen weeks we'll be divorced," he snapped.

"Greg, this won't go that far," I said. "I'm just going through something. I was feeling bored and unattractive. Our separation won't last the full five months. So there won't be a divorce. As soon as I work this out, I'll be a better wife for you, and we can get back to normal. We'll be even better." I really meant every word.

"So the way to make you feel attractive is for you to get fucked...I mean bored by some other men huh?" he asked. "Well you'll end up just like your friend Wanda. And there will be a divorce, because I will not live with a slut. I never intended to take you back after the separation, I only..." My eyes got as big as saucers when I heard what he'd said. What did he mean just like Wanda? And he'd only agreed to the separation so he could have the divorce without fighting.

"It's not like that Greg," I said crying. "I haven't fucked anyone..."

"Yet!" he said interrupting me. "I can't do this shit, I'll see you in two weeks, maybe." then he just threw some money on the table and walked out of the restaurant. Leaving me crying and begging him to come back.

For the next couple of days I was despondent. Wanda, whom I was staying with started giving me daily reports on Greg and my kids.

Wanda's husband traveled a lot for his job and was hardly ever there. She went out almost nightly. I could tell she missed him when he wasn't there.

According to Wanda the woman she had watching my kids was in her late twenties, and had majored in childhood development in college. So she was perfectly capable of helping Greg with my kids. She had moved into the guest room in my house. A few alarm bells went off in my head when Wanda told me about the woman moving into my house.

"It's better for you that she live there," Wanda told me. "That way if he starts dating or seeing someone, you'll know so you can stop it or go home. Plus that way if you need to see him at short notice he has a built in baby sitter."

That night Wanda started in on me. She had already gotten me started drinking at night. That night when she returned from her date she wasn't alone. She brought a man with her. We all sat around drinking and talking. I started feeling warm and fuzzy. The next thing I knew the man was on top of me and I was so fuzzy it was like I was watching it happen to someone else. I didn't react or enjoy it I just watched it happen. The next morning when I woke up my head hurt and I knew that I had ruined my marriage.

Wanda came in bright and early with a sad look on her face. "This might not work," she said.

"What might not work?" I asked. I really didn't care what she was saying. I was so full of regret over what I had just allowed to happen to me.

"Saving your marriage," she said. "It might not work." I just started laughing.

"How can it get any worse," I yelled. "I just cheated on the man I love. When he finds out he'll never take me back."

"How will he find out?" she asked. "It didn't happen in public. the only people who know about it are you, me, and Bill. Bill won't tell because he's married and he's heard about how Greg can become violent about you. You aren't going to tell, and neither am I."

"Then why don't you think it will work?" I asked. She looked down at her feet.

"Bill said that you were the worst sex he's ever had. You couldn't relax, even with all of the drugs we put into your drink. He couldn't even get you wet. It took almost a full tube of KY for him to get into you, and then you just laid there like a rock," she said.

"If you're going to be able to bring some new experiences home to your husband and make this all worth it, you've got to open up and do better than this," she said. "Don't you want to save your marriage? Do you want to go back to that boring life you had?"

Honestly, at that point my boring little life seemed like a dream. I was having night sweats and hot flashes I kept having a dream about some woman fucking Greg in our bed. At that point I thought that the only way for me to get Greg back would be to follow through with the plan.

Greg called and cancelled our next date night. He told me about the kids over the phone. When I asked about him, he hung the phone up on me.

I was actually glad he'd cancelled our date. I was too nervous to go anyway. I was sure he'd take one look at me and know that I had been sleeping with other men. If you could call it sleeping. I kept trying to relax but every time Wanda brought a man home it felt like I was being raped. I didn't even get the drugs anymore. Then Wanda had started video-taping the episodes so we could talk about it. Boy was I a fool. She made me watch porn. Then I'd try to let some guy fuck me, but it just felt wrong. In my heart I knew that I was cheating on Greg, every God damned time. I tried Anal and hated it. Wanda taught me how to give a better blow job. I only threw up the first five times.

Finally it was time for me to go to my first session of the club. The plan was for me to go with Wanda at first and after I got back with Greg, we'd eventually loosen him up enough that both of us could participate. I didn't see that happening because I'd kill any woman who put her hands on my husband.

After a few weeks it was nothing for me to go into a room full of people and take off my clothes and have several strange men fuck me and then go back to Wanda's house. I never truly enjoyed it, but I did begin to take note of what pleased the men. Wanda said I was making progress. That was what this whole thing had been about. Me dropping my inhibitions enough to learn what pleased my partner. I'd be able to make sex far better for Greg, which would make our marriage better. Wanda also told me that another thing I'd been frustrated about had been Greg's higher sex drive.

Now I'd become so used to having sex, that I'd be able to do it whenever Greg wanted it. Again this would make Greg happier. I began to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

The next day my mother called me. She asked me if I had gotten my head out of my ass yet?

"What are you talking about mother?" I asked her.

"You do realize that your husband is dating, and he looks like he's happy," she said. I thought that my heart had stopped. She went on to tell me that a few days ago she'd gone over to the house to see the kids. When she asked them if they missed me, they'd told her that they did at first but now they had a new mommy. She'd volunteered to sit with them for a night so Greg could go out.

When Greg dropped the kids off at her house. A very pretty young woman had gotten out of the Mustang to let them out of the back seat. My mom described her as having long honey blond hair and a really pretty smile. My dad said that she was probably the prettiest woman he'd ever seen, and he was happy for Greg. My mom told me that the woman was really shy, but she had a very pleasant personality and if I was okay with her dating Greg, it was fine with her.

The woman had even asked my mom for some of her recipes for dishes that my mom cooked that Greg liked. She had done the same thing with Greg's mom. In other words some Bimbo was making a move to replace me and Wanda's babysitter had fallen asleep on the job.

I couldn't get to sleep that night. All of my nightmares about Greg came back. I cried my eyes out. The next morning I decided that I needed to talk to Greg. I realized that it was against our rules, but I called Greg.

My daughter picked up the phone.

"Lo," she said.

"Hi Katie, it's mommy," I said. Just hearing my baby's voice made me feel better. She sounded so happy and normal, that it let me relax a bit. for about a half a second I felt good.

"Leese, it's old mommy," she said, putting the phone down and running out of the room. I could hear her playing happily with her brother.

"Hi, this is Elise," said a voice into the phone.

"This is Joyce," I said heatedly. "Why haven't you told me about this new woman that Greg is seeing?"

"Who is this?" she asked and hung up the phone. She sounded as if I had been a prank caller.

When Wanda came in I told her what had happened and she swore she'd look into it. She was sure that Greg had met someone at work. That was the only place that her girl wouldn't be able to cover. Maybe Wanda could get her to go to Greg's office and meet her on the pretense of asking Greg something about the kids. Wanda would start that plan in motion as soon as we got back from the club.

I was sick of the club. It was always the same. It was far worse than my life with Greg had ever been. If you looked at it on the surface, it seemed exciting. You went in and had sex with a bunch of different men or women. They all brought different experiences and different likes and dislikes, so the sex should never be boring. And it should be varied and always fresh. It seemed like a big party. But that was on the surface.

The reality was that every time I went there I just got endlessly fucked by a group of guys who were using Enzyte or some other male enhancement drug to enlarge their penis while hopped up on Viagara so they could last longer. Most of them had so little sensation left in their dicks that they used them like battering rams. The sex was more of an ego contest than anything else.

Sex with Greg was so much better than this was, that I couldn't believe I had done this. Nope Greg didn't have a ten inch dick. But his was so sensitive that all I had to do was squeeze my vagina and I could see the pleasure he got from me and the love he gave in return. When Greg came and softly said, "I love you Joyce," it sent ripples through my pussy that not one of these "Cialis Cowboys," could hope to match. Greg couldn't go for hours either. But he had never failed to get me off, which was something that the men at the club had rarely done, even in group sessions. I finally asked myself, why am I here? I should be at home with my husband and my babies.

The next morning I skipped work and went to see my lawyer. I had him contact Greg's lawyer and end the separation. When I got back to Wanda's house, I smelled a rat. There was a woman just pulling out of Wanda's driveway as I pulled in.

As I looked through the driver's side window of her car she waved at me. I couldn't make out her features though.

"It's all under control and proceeding according to plan," said Wanda smiling.

"Nope, I'm done with this shit," I told her. "The sex at the club is boring. I hate having a bunch of guys who don't give a shit about me, or even know my name, fucking me. All they care about is their own pleasure. I'm not getting anything out of it. I want my husband back. I was stupid to even try this."

"Wow," said Wanda. "I'm sorry to hear you say that. I thought you were enjoying yourself."

"Thanks for everything Wanda, You're a great friend," I said. She just smiled.

"How are you going to do this?" she asked. "Are you going to tell Greg at your scheduled date this weekend. Maybe you can get in some extra sessions at the club so you're really ready for him."

"Nope," I said smiling. "I've already contacted my lawyer about ending the separation. The sooner the better. And for the rest of my life, no man except Greg will ever touch me."

"But what about adding the spice to your marriage?" she asked.

"The only thing in my marriage that needed spicing up was me," I told her. "I've been thinking about this whole thing a lot lately. I have the perfect life already. I just had my head too far up my ass to realize it. My husband loves me. He'd have sex with me every night if I let him. So he's obviously still turned on by me after all of these years. And you know how I was feeling unattractive? If that were true why the hell would Greg lay there next to me and rub my tummy and tell me he loves me all the damned time? To Greg, I am attractive, I'm his supermodel. And his opinion on my looks is the one that really counts. After all of these weeks of having the guys at the club pawing at me I've realized that sex is best when it's between two people who love each other. It's so much more special that way than when it's a bunch of people just using someone's body to get themselves off."

Wanda didn't look good as I told her this. I know now that it was because her plan wasn't finished yet.

"What about this woman he may or may not be seeing," she asked. "Don't you want to know?"

I thought about it for a moment. "If Greg has been seeing someone, it would be my own fault," I said. "But after what I've done at your club, I'd have no right to bitch about it."

The next day I skipped work again, I had an idea of something I wanted to do that afternoon. One of the things I'd felt the worst about was leaving my children. I decided to go to their school and watch Greg pick them up and take them home. Then I'd call him and tell him the news and maybe we could get together as a family.

To be honest, I was a little bit upset over hearing my daughter call me old mommy. In the language of a six year old when something is old, it isn't useful or wanted anymore. Like my "old," doll means that I have a newer, better one now, and the old one is just still there because I'm not concerned enough to throw it away.

I think what bothered me the most about this is if I was old mommy, there had to be a new mommy. That did start the alarm bells in my head but I figured that in the life of a six year old five months was a lot of time to be gone. I sat by the phone waiting to hear from my lawyer and when he hadn't called by 3 p.m. I drove to the school.

The school hadn't changed much since I'd been here last. Actually since Greg usually picked the kids up, I rarely had to be here. All of the parents tended to get here early so they could avoid the traffic jams. I had actually been there for a few minutes when I saw Greg's red Mustang GT pull up. I could always tell Greg's car because his brakes were the same color as the car's body. All the rest of the things he spent all of that money buying for the car didn't make sense to me but that one kind of stuck in my head.

I was really surprised when a tall leggy woman with long honey blond hair got out of the car. She was younger than Greg and I. The first thing I thought was that she had the same brakes as Greg did. Boy was he going to be pissed.

Even I had to admit that she was a looker. She had those big widely spaced eyes and a smile that let you know this woman was happy with her life. But shit why shouldn't she be. She had big young boobs that probably didn't sag yet, her legs were at least two miles long, and you could probably bounce a quarter off of her ass. She should be happy with her fucking life.

Men passing by that woman, couldn't look away from her. She hardly paid them any attention. Her eyes were locked on the front door of the school. That meant that she didn't need to get attention from men. The only reason a woman doesn't care if men are interested in her, is if she's already got a man that she is totally inove with. No wonder she was happy with her life. She had it all together.

Then the school bell rang and I wondered where Greg was. He usually liked to get here early, grab the kids and get out before there was any chance of getting his precious Mustang scratched in a traffic jam.

Until I saw them, I never put two and two together. My mind simply refused to make the connection.

Less than three minutes after the bell rang, I realized that there might be a problem. My kids, the two hellions that carried my DNA, came screaming out of the school and ran up to that blond woman.

They hugged her and got into what I now realized wasn't another Red Mustang with red brakes. It was my husband's fucking car that he had never let me drive.

That bitch wasn't happy with her life, she was happy with mine. She was obviously the woman my mother had tried to warn me about and I had stupidly ignored.

The question in my mind though was that if she was even going as far as picking my kids up from school, why hadn't the babysitter that Wanda hired warned me about her?

There was something funny going on here. I followed her to see where she went. I had an idea that she would just take the kids to my house and drop them off with the babysitter. My mother told me that everyone liked her, so maybe she had charmed Wanda's babysitter too.

She pulled up in my driveway and got out of Greg's fucking car. Then she used a key; the bitch had a key to my house, and she and my kids went inside. I knew what would happen next. I went around to the back to where I knew there was tiny hole in our six foot tall privacy fence. She came out in the backyard. She gave the kids a snack and told them they couldn't go in the pool for an hour. Then she started planting flowers or something in the area around the garage.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers