All Comments on 'Swinger Training Ch. 02'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 16 years ago
I am stunned

This was so bizzare and outlandish it is not possible to score it. So John finally decides to forgive his wife, after Maurice explains that his lovers need 30 minutes of preparation before he can mount them without hurting them. Well that explains everything!! So naturally they get rid of the black folks and get down to some pre-impregnation partying with the people who started all this. No need to forgive them. And what better way to party than to fuck John in the ass! Very strange indeed GE387, and unfortunately not credible.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 16 years ago
I agree with EspressoBolus . . .

This chapter was both weird and bizarre. There was nothing in John's character development in the first chapter to suggest he was bisexual; in fact, there was at least one scene where he clearly indicated he would not do another guy. We see that now he is a subbie! He sucks off another guy (Fred) and he then lets Fred fuck him in the ass! Why not just offer this to Maurice to see if a big cock would fit? The idea of Cindy getting Maurice over to apologize is over the top! He did not seem very sorry when he was fucking Sara's eyeballs out! Frankly, the entire premise of this story is difficult for me to comprehend. If swinging is bad to do in front of the kids, it must be pretty immoral. Then why do it at all? In fact, why be married if one wishes to swing? Maybe if sex gets stale after many years, the kids are completely grown up and independent, and a couple discusses swinging as an alternative to getting divorced, I could understand some of this. But for a couple that has only briefly been married, where the relationship is still somewhat fragile, to go swinging -- this is just a bad idea! John has already stated he loves Fred's wife Cindy. Quite obviously, new emotional ties are formed after having sex (I think it's also making love) with another woman. How can this not interfere with John's feelings towards Sara? Sara obviously knew what she was doing when she fucked Maurice; regardless of any rationalizations, regardless of any excuses, and irrespective of any apology from Maurice, I think John is really dumb to trust Sarah again, let alone father babies with her. Sara loves Maurice's cock; John will need to watch her for the rest of their marriage to be certain she does not stray -- not a good foundation for having children, is it? The conflicts are still there, suppressed but ready to burst out without warning. Why bring kids into the mix (is Sara's really John's, and is Cindy's really Fred's)? It's amazing how some people feel that having kids will make their marriages work better -- in reality, kids put a deep strain on a marriage that increases the chance for divorce, which obviously hurts the kids quite seriously. The two biggest causes of divorce are arguments about children and arguments about money. I think John deep down feels that swinging is infidelity and it's basically wrong. I hope that there is a chapter 3 to resolve the many questions, inconsistencies, and conflicts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Really loved it

Ok, so not the smoothest transition to the changes in the story line but they were stimulating and very erotic changes. I especially love the bisexuality aspect of it.Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Babies

Seven months later both Sara and Cindy gave birth to black babies! Shawanda said "Nah, nah, nah, nah-nah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ditch the bitch.

A slut is a slut and a cheater is a cheater. Was, is, will be. Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Different from almost all of your male heroes

You start off with a man who wants to be the sole male with his wife and she the sole female for him. Just a few paragraphs later for this non-swinger he is into three somesomes and fours. He knew form the start that his wife to be was a heavy duty full time swinger and not be likely to change. He knew he was going to be driving down a well travelled highway.

He goes along with the threes and fours but all of a sudden, full stop, he does not like fives. sixes or more.

He has changed from a one wife man to a multiple sex, multiple partner one of many with his wife; then for some reason after going full gay and multiple partner sex he goes to a party with more than 4 people. Locked door or not, he not longer has any right to have any say in what or who his wife does; you can't be just a little pregnant.

He now has open sex with the world and has no right to act offended because of a locked door. If he is really that upset he got over it very quickly without any type of long term stress or strain. I have no doubt that his wife will be having kids, just not his. You wnat to go into gay and full hetrosexual sex, don't bitch about sex partners. You have sex with anyone, you are having sex with everyone they have had sex with. If you agree to this type of sex don't complain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Unbelievable

I must say the second chapter stunk. John had not been distracted while his lying, manipulative slut wife broke their first rule and she did it with full knowledge that she was breaking it after giving her word. She knew how John felt and did not give a shit, she was going to get some strange cock! He should have her left then.

When Maurice admitted that Sara had told him no and he went ahead and kept her from leaving, he raped her. John should have handed Sara his cell phone and given her an ultimatum, either she reported Maurice for raping to the police or that he would be convinced that she wanted Maurice around more than him. He did confess to raping her in front of five other people.

The Bi shit didn't fit. Oh my wife is a lying slut so I'm going to turn gay? Or was that so when his lying slut of a wife was pregnant with Maurice's kid he had somewhere to get sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Conniving f'n Bitch

The guy is married to a conniving bitch slut and is too stupid and limp wristed to see it!! He thinks he is totally in love with her but in fact she just keeps playing him. We don't know what he does for a living but can only suspect that it must be some mindless thing that his daddy got for him because he doesn't seem able use it for any real worthwhile purpose like being able to think for himself. The slut wife just keeps smiling and spreading her legs and he falls in again....maybe literally after Maurice got finished with her. Yeah, yeah I think I'll believe Maurice and shake his hand too....maybe he'll let me take him up the shoot too. Better make sure that you get DNA tests done with any kids, well unless they're black?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Once a Whore

Yep the whore did good - changed hubby from a monogamous hubby to a gay whore. Story stinks deserves nothing more than to be consigned to the authors lavatory

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ugg

Didn’t mind it until the guy on guy action at the end. It didn’t fit the characters.

desertdog43desertdog43almost 5 years ago
Stay tuned folks

Next week John learns to suck black cocks with his wifes cum on them while wearing a cute little french maids outfit.......

desertdog43desertdog43over 4 years ago
A conniving slut

Can really fuck up yer life....

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Author wrote 3 good stories and 101 pieces of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is this what happens when one becomes a. Grey Eagle? Brain cells go grey?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You know normally I'm one to say that forgiveness is not a weakness but I have to say that I do not think that Sara is a good bet to stake your happiness on. That woman is not to be trusted and he should have just kept driving when he left that night after the party. Trust your own eyes man she is his slut and will break your heart and it will only get worse if you have kids with her and she has even more power over you. Cut your losses and get out now my bet is that the baby will be black.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The last of the evils that escaped Pandora's Box was a knocking and out came Hope...

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Vapid. As if Maurice's little speech actually helped matters. He refused to.let Sarah go and pursue her husband. Wtf? He was spending 30 mins carefully stretching Sarah's vagina out so he could fuck her. But they were just fuck buddies. And yes more tiresome bbc trope. A fetish for the author? Then all solved with a foursome and impregnation? She had no clue what her husband would tolerate or stomach and she just kept pushing. They even talk abiut trying it out again after kids leave for college? Wtf?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous