Swinging Square Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, what an amazing story. So how did you get into this lifestyle?"

"Well, Dear, a model can't get to the top by being a miss goody-goody; you have to fuck around if you expect to get anywhere. Most men wouldn't allow me to do that so I wouldn't marry them; there's no sense in starting something with two strikes against you. Being a swinger already, Roy had no problem with me bedding someone if I had to and I made sure it would better my career if I did. Swinging is the ideal lifestyle for us."

Willis came in and walked up to me. He held out his hands to me and I responded by placing my hands in his.

"Do you suppose we could find an unused bed around here?" he asked.

"A couple of bunks on the other side have clean sheets yet," I replied.

"We'll just have to go and mess them up then, won't we."

I followed him to the bunk and got in bed with him. Just so you understand, no one gets raped at a swinging party; everything is done by mutual consent. Willis started caressing my breasts and toying with my pussy. I played with his big cock in return to get it all the way up. Paul came in and joined Heather on the other bunk and soon they were too engrossed in what they were doing to pay any attention to us.

Willis got completely hard in no time and got between my legs. I spread my legs wide to invite him in; I wanted to feel that big cock inside me again. Willis did not disappoint me; he guided his nine-inch fat cock home and slowly slid it into me.

"Ah, yes, take it all, little girl," he crowed.

I don't know why he called me 'little girl,' but fifty is a bit older than nineteen. He filled me up completely and bounced off my cervix, making my eyes open wide with awe. God but he had a big cock. He gently began to fuck me in and out, making my wet pussy even wetter.

Oh, if my friends back home could see me now! In less than a weeks time, I went from an innocent, demure teenager to a swinger fucking a millionaire on his yacht with another couple fucking just a few feet away. Did I change, or was I always like this but didn't know it? I'm not complaining, I like the way I am now. I went from having one cock in nineteen years to having six different cocks in three days!

Willis' big cock was stretching me out quite far, but it felt so good I didn't want him to stop. That big tool was sliding in and out of my sloppy wet pussy with ease. It felt even better than it did the first time. I guess it felt good to him, too, because he soon started huffing and puffing, getting ready to cum.

"Come on, Willis, blow that load. Fill my pussy with your cum."

A little more of me purring and blowing in his ear had him cumming in me like a trooper. His jerking, twitching cock pushed me in an orgasm along with him. Since he was on top of me, he stayed in me longer after he came and dropped out of me when he got up. He kissed me in thanks but I enjoyed it as much as he did.

We mixed and mingled with the others, doing what you usually do at a party, nibble on snacks and sip on fresh drinks. I saw Roy recently exit the starboard cabin with Cindy. I gave him a little time to rest up, but I didn't want to wait too long or else someone else would have him. I approached him and gave him a big smile.

"Heather told me how you came to marry one another," I told him. "It's a wonderful story. I'm so happy for both of you."

"Yes, missy. I'm a very lucky man."

"And she's a very lucky woman," I continued. "It's not every day a woman finds a loving man like you."

"You have Robert," he smiled.

"Yes, I have Robert, and I wouldn't trade him for the world. I'm a very lucky woman also."

"That you are, missy," he agreed.

"So does your candy bar taste like milk chocolate? I gave him a wicked smile so he wouldn't miss my meaning.

"Ah, no, missy, it probably tastes more like sweat and dried cum juice now."

"Let's step over by the railing and let me see."

We went to the railing near the stern and looked around the other yachts moored at the dock. They were all dark and quiet. My hand went out and found his half hard cock and began to pet it like a new found toy. A little more stroking had it stiff and throbbing in my hand. I pumped it a few more loving strokes, then dropped to my knees. There was enough light available where I could plainly see it and it still looked like milk chocolate. I plunged it into my mouth hungrily to see if I was right or not. I was not surprised nor was I disappointed to discover it didn't taste like chocolate, but like a delicious cock: hard, throbbing and potent. I took as much of his cock as I could in my mouth and tried to swallow it, but without much success. I sensed he was getting close to the edge, so I stopped sucking him and stood up.

"It's just as I suspected; you taste delicious."

I leaned on the railing and looked out, but my hand on his hard cock pulled him in behind me. I guided him in between my butt cheeks and pointed him to my throbbing pussy. He got the idea right away and nudged his cock head against my cunt lips. With just a little push it started sliding up into my moist love tunnel. I spread my legs a little and adjusted my body position to make it easy for him to begin fucking me. We stood and fucked at the railing for quite a few minutes with Roy pushing into me slightly and pulling me into him to match. If anyone were to look at us, they would just see us standing and looking at the water. In reality though, I was near to swooning with the sensations of the hard cock sliding in and out of my pussy.

"Cum with me, Roy. I want you to cum inside me when I cum," I pleaded.

"I'm almost there now, missy."

"Oh, fuck...I'm cumming," I groaned in his ear.

I stiffened and quivered as my orgasm rippled through me. It doubled in intensity when I felt his cock jerk in me, pumping his cum deep inside me.

"Ah, shit...I'm cumming," he groaned.

When I looked around I saw Cindy about ten feet away, leaning against the rail and watching us. When we made eye contact, she straightened up and walked over to me.

"You're a very pretty girl," she said.

"Well, thanks, so are you." Roy walked away.

"Sit down on the chair; I'd like to lick your pussy." She walked over to the chair, taking it for granted I'd follow.

"I'm full of Roy's cum." I followed her and sat in the chair.

"I know. There's nothing like fresh cum from a freshly fucked pussy."

She knelt down and licked me until I had another orgasm. We went back to partying as everyone was slowing down while the night wore on. Before the night ended, I had managed to get with Michael and Paul, fulfilling my wish to do every guy at the party. My pussy by the end of the night was feeling a little sore.

Tracy, Paul, Rob, and I sat around talking just before leaving. We talked about everything but sex, I guess.

"Let's not party tomorrow night," I said to Robert. "I want to spend some 'us' time."

"I agree, Honey. I fucked four times tonight, and it's still not as meaningful as one time with you."

"I love you so much, Baby."

******