Sybian Engineer 05

Story Info
A Ring and other things new.
3.7k words
4.58
17.4k
2

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SE5

A ring and other things new

The next morning we showered together, enjoying the touch and sensations of each other's bodies. Then we had breakfast, both of us nude, touching and stroking each other's bodies as we passed each other.

I went and sorted the details of my patent, and told my solicitors to go ahead and purchase the company. I arrived home eager to push the development of my syb. The clitoral stimulator had been left languishing in my workshop for the past few days.

Saffy greeted me in the hall dressed in only her bunny slippers, despite my now familiarity with her unclothed body I was turned on, my penis bulging in my jeans.

"Someone's glad to see me," she remarked, coming to rub her hand over the swelling.

"Someone will always be glad to see you," I replied, catching her neck and pulling her in to kiss me.

"Let's make love now, my period's due, and it'll be days then till we can do it again.

My intentions to work on the syb were abandoned in an instant; I scooped her up in my arms and bustled her into the bedroom.

"Have you got any more of those greens?" she asked as I laid her on the bed.

I had, I'd bought an ounce and we had barely made a dent in it last night.

"Yes, shall I show you how to do it?"

"I know how to do it," she said, giggling at my unintended double entendre. "I want to smoke before we do."

I went to the cupboard where I'd packed it away, bringing it back to the bed. I unscrewed the top and led her through the ritual of preparing it. I'd had this model for nearly three years now; it was a birthday gift from my last girlfriend.

I let her have the first toke, then refilled it for myself. She was lying, knees bent legs apart, next to me. As the green light signalled ready I yanked the cord and nestled it up into her pussy.

"What are you doing?" she lent up on her elbows.

"I'm sucking in your aroma with it," I replied.

"Oh, like in Barbarella, essence of woman instead."

She leaned back, while I inhaled.

"Which part of me is sexiest?" she asked, popping her head up again.

"All of you, from your finger tips to your toes."

I leaned forward and took her big toe in my mouth.

"No, which part do you like best?" she was up on her elbows again. "My boobies, my legs..."

"Your legs, all the way up to the top where they join."

It was true, her vulva, with its bush of curly hair was a visual delight. Her pink wrinkled labia, darkening as they protruded, were like two rosy petals when it opened, with her clit the stamen inside, the pistil being her vagina itself. It was fascinating how complex and sensitive it was; I could spend hours playing and exploring it.

"Really, you think I've got nice legs?"

"You've got nice everything, except...."

"Except what," she asked anxiously.

"Except your farts smell."

"Oh, you." She grabbed a pillow from behind her and swung it at me.

I tickled the foot I still held. She was laughing already but this caused her to laugh louder as she wrenched her foot away.

I rolled onto her, and in between her legs, where I nibbled and pulled at her pubes with my lips. She pushed her groin against my mouth, and I moved again, bringing my body on top of hers so we were face to face.

"I love your lips," I said as I kissed them lightly. "I love your nose," I kissed that. "I love your eyes." She blinked as I tried to kiss them.

"Get your camera out," she requested.

"Huh?"

"I want you to take some pictures of me, and some of you as well."

I retrieved my camera.

"Well get undressed then," she ordered.

I passed her the camera and stripped my sweatshirt off. I unzipped my jeans, pushing them and my shorts down and sat on the edge of the bed. My cock was going from firm to solid, she leaned over my shoulder and *flash*, she took a picture. She had the giggles; the THC had got to her.

I eased my shoes off and bent to push my jeans to my ankles, she ran her fingernails down my spine. Then kissed my neck as I straightened up, before I could turn to her she pulled me flat onto the bed, then clambered, knees across my chest. *Flash*, *flash*. Then I felt her fingers pushing it forwards. *flash*.

Straining my neck I could see, through the gap in her legs, her pussy, and beyond that her fingers holding my tool.

"How close can it get?"

A puzzling second. Ah, the camera, how close would it focus?

"About six inches," I replied.

*flash*, *flash*.

She was clambering off. "Let's try another angle." She moved round to my side.

"Here," she said, handing me the camera. "Take one of me sucking it."

She slipped off the bed and knelt before me. She took my cock in her hand.

"Ready."

I took six or seven pictures as she slathered my tool. It was hard to concentrate and aim with the pleasure she was inflicting on me.

"Can you take one cumming in my mouth?" she was stroking me now, not her usual slow gentle strokes but vigorously, squeezing hard as she did.

She started licking my bell end. "Start clicking then!"

I could feel my excitement rising, the tingling pleasure deep in my groin. All I wanted to do was lay back and enjoy it.

My hips twitched and thrust forward.

"I'm coming," I gasped. I was just pointing and pressing, and hoping for the best.

I spurted and kept clicking, and then she was licking the dribble and taking it into her mouth again. I lay back, spent, my chest heaving.

"Where's the lead for your laptop?"

"It was in the pouch with the camera," I managed to say all in one breath.

She gave my cock a kiss, and reached up onto the bed for the case.

She brought the laptop to the bed and plugged the camera in, clicking the 'open files' as it popped up.

"Huh?" There on the screen were the shots of her in the white tights; they'd been in the camera's memory all the time.

"How did you get those back?"'

"I didn't, they've been on the memory card all this time."

"You kept them?"

"No, I didn't think, I was so worried in case you complained that I just put the camera away and forgot about them."

"You didn't accidently on purpose forget?"

"No, honestly, I just put the camera away when I got home."

"Well I'm glad you did, I can add them to my collection now. They're much better than my old web cam."

"Your collection?"

"Yes, I used to swap sexy pictures with Babs."

"You still got them?" I had the beginnings of a nasty thought.

"Yes, they're upstairs on my old laptop."

"Can I see?"

She slipped off the bed, put her bunny slippers on. I followed her upstairs.

She pulled it out of the drawer and switched it on. I took it from her hands.

After a few moments her 'login' screen came up with a password box.

"What's your password?"

She took it back from me, half closing the screen as she keyed in her 'word'.

"It's creepy up here, can we go back downstairs?"

"Sorry, yes of course Saffs."

We went back down, she hugging the laptop to her.

I held her shoulders as she clicked through a few files, opening one named Bananas.

There in pixelated low res were pictures of her naked, mostly long shots, but further into the file were shots of her wide legged holding her labia open.

"You've sent these over the Internet?"

"They're just some private shots, between the two of us." She was a little bewildered as to where this was going.

I clicked to minimise the folder, and clicked on the Mozilla icon. At least she had a safe web browser.

I ran a search term for 'image search engine' and clicked on 'Tineye'. I copied one of the more lurid ones across and hit the enter button. It came up with eight good matches, all behind pay walls.

"That's me!" she squealed, her hand covering her mouth.

I turned and held her. "It's alright, they're labelled Eva, so no one knows who you really are."

She was beginning to sob, "But everyone can see."

"Saffs, there are thousands, no hundreds of thousands of pictures like that out there."

"Pictures of me?" she had her arms around me, leaning back looking me in the face. I could see the tears welling and running down her cheeks.

"No, girls who are posing for money."

'And silly girls who are tricked into it,' I wanted to add, but that would upset her more.

"It's alright, I still love you; you were tricked into it. It doesn't matter to me."

I brought my hand to wipe away the tears, and then kissed her on the nose. I felt so sad for her, and really vengeful about Babs.

"If you want we'll forget about it, like it never happened." It was my fault; I'd half expected to find it. I'd take another bet that Babs wasn't real either. I'd have a word with Donald tomorrow, see what could be done.

"How can I forget now that I've seen it." She wrenched herself from my arms and threw herself onto the bed.

"Oh Frank, my life is such a mess."

"Your life is our life now. Remember, you said we were getting married, so I proposed."

"Do you love me?" she asked, rolling over on the bed and looking at me.

"More than ever, with all my heart," I climbed onto the bed and put my arms around her. "We all make mistakes sometimes, it's what life's about. Moving on when you've fucked up."

'Oh shit', I thought, 'I've just sworn in front of her'.

"Come on, let's live our life, not worry about what other people think."

She tucked her arms about my neck, and squeezed against me. I rolled her on top and we lay together quietly, her sniffles subsiding.

"Come on," I said, kissing her on the cheek. "Are you hungry, let's go and raid the fridge."

She pushed up and gave me a weak smile, "I'm hungry for your love."

As she shifted on top of me my stomach rumbled.

"Oh, you are hungry."

"Hungry for you," I pulled her down and kissed her.

She struggled. "No, let's fill your tummy; then you can fuck me all night."

She put her slippers on and I followed her to the kitchen, admiring her figure from the back. She was poetry in motion.

She put the pinny on, "What would you like to eat?"

The answer was obvious, "You." I tried to slip my hand round her waist, but she dodged away.

"I'm dessert, food first then you can have me," I was glad that she was brightening up, her happy smile cheering me up as well.

She moved to the fridge, "We've got sausage, eggs and bacon." I pondered a moment. She opened the freezer, "There are lamb chops or a steak."

"Any chips in there?"

"There's some crinkle cut."

"And fish fingers?"

"That's brain food, how about sausage and chips." It was the way she said sausage, raising her eyebrows and making it sound vaguely indecent.

I laughed, "You can have my sausage now, raw and full of flavour."

She giggled at my lewd suggestion, making a face at me. I was happy she was happy again.

She put the fryer on, pouring the frozen chips into the basket and perching it on top. The sausages were in the pan, on a low heat. She was standing there in front of the stove, humming to herself.

I lounged back on the stool. A month ago I would have been eating out or ordering in. Now I had the prettiest girl standing nearly nude and cooking for me, a life change I couldn't have imagined. The change in her life was even more dramatic; we had each become the focus for each other.

"Oh, oh no." I snapped out of my reverie. She looked at me, put her hand to her crotch and half ran past me.

"Saffs, what's the matter?" I was off the stool and after her, making it to the door in time to see her run up the stairs.

"Saffs," I called again, now running after her.

The light was on in the toilet, I poked my head round the door. "Are you alright?"

She was sitting on the toilet, pinny over her knees. There was a dark stain in the middle of it.

"My period's come." There was a half sob in her voice.

I fully entered and walked over to her, crouching by her side.

"It's alright," I said, putting my arm round her back to comfort her.

"It should have come two days ago; I thought I might be pregnant, now I'm not."

She had her head on my shoulder; I felt the splash of a hot tear.

I said the first silly thing that came into my head, "We can try for next time."

Beep, beep, beep, beep! The fire alarm, the kitchen, the food on the stove was burning.

"Shit!" I took the stairs three at a time, in the kitchen there was smoke from the chip pan but no flames, I turned the gas off on both burners and was on my way back up the stairs. Saffy was walking from the toilet, a handful of toilet paper held between her legs.

"Where are the tampons you got me?"

I turned and rushed into the bedroom, I'd put them in the corner, on a pile of papers.

I tore the top of and pulled one out, as I turned to return to her she entered the room. I held out the tampon to her.

"Is there an applicator?"

I looked in the box again, there was a cardboard tube. I gave it to her. She handed me the tissue.

"Flush that for me." Her bright red blood was soaked into it. I stood watching her.

"Well go on then."

"I've never seen...."

"And you're not going to this time!"

I turned and left her to it, discretion being the better part of valour.

I was in the kitchen, seeing what could be rescued. The chips were fine, a little smoky but the sausages were blackened on one side. I heard her slippers behind me.

She was dressed, a t-shirt and a long skirt. Incongruously the t-shirt had a Star Wars logo, CP3O saying, 'Well I never'.

I immediately went and took her in my arms.

"Are you alright?" Her eyes were a little red from her second bout of crying.

"I'm fine."

She looked over at the stove, "I've ruined the meal."

"Who cares, we can order a take out."

"Oh, if you want. I just want to go to bed."

"Another good idea, I can kiss and cuddle you to sleep."

"That's all you can do for the week," she gave me a little smile.

I went to kiss her but she turned her face and my kiss landed on her cheek.

I let her slip from my arms, but caught her hand and interlaced my fingers with hers.

"Come on then, let's get you to bed."

I walked her to the bedroom, then, at the side of the bed I took her in my arms.

"I love you, 'For better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part'. Isn't that how it goes?"

Holding her, standing close, I meant every word.

"Oh," she softened in my arms and hugged me tighter, "and I love you."

I could feel my cock stiffening, pushing into her skirt. I eased away from her. I let my hands slide down her back to the zipper of her skirt.

"No," she caught my arms.

"Well you're not going to sleep in it?"

She released my arms and I moved them back up her back.

"Oh," her voice sounded a little cross, "well do it then."

I unzipped her and let the skirt fall to the ground.

"Into bed then," I said, and followed her, removing my socks before pulling the covers over us and turning out the light.

I lay there next to her, cuddled up to her back, my arm round her, forearm tucked under her breasts. Though I was still, my mind was tossing and turning. I would like to have revenge on Babs, for what she had done to Saffy. I was prepared to use the money, and the power it represented, to get even. A subject I would take up with Donald in the morning.

There was one other thing I would do tomorrow as well; find the best engagement ring I could afford. I was good at professing my love, but I wanted her to have a tangible sign of it.

The morning was glorious, outside in the back garden the sun was shining, the birds singing. It was a day that made you happy to be alive. Saffy seemed her usual happy self, though was more private with her body, dressing while I was in the shower. When I came out she had jeans and a tank top on, she was even wearing a bra underneath, my little Venus in blue jeans.

I phoned Don first, just to make an appointment; I didn't want to say too much over the phone. I also got Saffy to log on to her laptop so I could load her pictures onto a usb stick, she was a bit reluctant.

I didn't like to remind her by bringing the subject up, but I needed them, if only to have them removed for copyright violation. She acquiesced with my assurances that they were only for me.

Don was very obliging, promising to use his contacts in the Met and a US attorney he worked with. He told me that the purchase of the company was well underway, but could take up to a month to complete.

My search for an engagement ring led me to a beautiful diamond ring, set with four sapphires. I had a problem with her ring size, but was promised free alteration to make it a perfect fit.

I tucked the box carefully into the bottom of my pocket, and kept patting it every few minutes to reassure myself that it was still there.

It was on the way home that I noticed that a blue saloon was going the same way as me, even when I took some odd turns just to verify it. Had I been followed from the jewellers? Was the diamond in my pocket the object of their interest? I took a risk and ran a red light just to try and shake them.

I had intended to stop at an off license to pick up some champagne. I drove for ten minutes, turning randomly left and right, till I was sure that I had lost them before daring to stop and buy my bubbly. My credit card bill at the end of the month would be a sizable hit.

While I was stopped I phoned Saffy, to see if there was anything special I could pick up for our dining pleasure that evening. Something special that she really liked turned out to be salmon, poached in milk with seasoning, I had her text a list to my phone and went supermarket shopping for the ingredients.

She was watching TV when I got home. As soon as I entered the room, still laden with the shopping, she pounced on me. Kissing and hugging me and telling me how much she missed me. I had only been gone some couple of hours, yet her affection had my cock twitching despite her state.

After we had packed the food away, we talked about the redecoration of the house. She had had a good look around while I was out. She wanted to move our bedroom upstairs, like 'normal folk'. She quite liked many of the old paintings my grandmother had collected and wanted to keep a lot of the furniture as well.

She fancied fish and chips for lunch, an easy option for me. There was a chip-shop in the local shopping centre, one which I used frequently on the way home from work. As I set out in the car for the short journey I noticed I had picked up a tail again. The same blue salon was waiting round the corner and I saw it drop onto my bumper as I passed it.

I was puzzled and wary; the ring was now stashed in my workshop, safe from Saffy's accidental discovery. I was tempted to stop and demand to know why he was following me. But though it might be better to let him continue, and see what developed. Whoever it was, was clumsy as I'd easily spotted him both times. I was unsure whether to mention it to Saffy when I got home, thinking about it while shopping had opened the possibility that it might be her father's doing, spying on us to see what was up. There was nothing to find anyway, except perhaps a few foolish follies from my student days, if they dug deep enough. Mind you, I was going to have to be careful with the ganja, I'd have to stash that more carefully just in case.

After our midday snack I left Saffy planning the decor, while I took myself off to my workshop, and my long neglected syb. The parts I had ordered had finally arrived and with Saffy occasionally looking in to check on me, I set about assembling them to make my new clit tickler. I put in a lot of hard work in those few hours.