Tabby and The Queue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was looking around again when the flap opened yet again. She missed the next girl entering and had to be asked to move forward. There was only two in front of her now. The queue seemed to be moving relatively quickly.

Another woman joined the end of the queue, a tall blonde, very thin and elegant looking. Tabby smiled, she still wasn't as tall as Tabby. It calmed her to think like this. The flap opened and Tabby could make out a group of people on the other side in the gloom. Now there was just one person in front of her.

Once again the tent opened and Tabby looked in. She could clearly see three figures. Two young girls in bikinis who opened the flaps and a man sitting on a plastic picnic chair. The woman in front steps in as a man steps through from the other side. The flap closes and Tabby is at the front of the queue.

The tall brunette runs her hands down each side of the light cotton blue dress, straightening it as she waits. But the wait isn't long. The flap opens and a pretty young blonde in a bright blue bikini invites Tabby in. The flap closes behind her and the tent is shrouded in darkness.

A youngish man is seated in the chair with the two bikini clad girls on either side. Opposite Tabby stands a large man. He is slightly over weight, in his forties and bald. He looks like an aging biker. Tabby's throat goes dry. She wants to back away but the excitement factor is still keeping her glued to the spot.

The young man speaks: "Welcome. You both know the rules I take it?"

"I...I don't," Tabby grins and stutters. "It is my first time."

The biker smiled.

"That's ok, I take it you have some idea though?" The young man continues.

"Yes," Tabby answers.

"You each pay five dollars and you get half an hour in one of the rooms down there. What you do is your business," the young man says pointing down a narrow corridor which ends at a flap at the end of the tent. Another man sitting on another chair at the end of the dark corridor operates the exit. As she looked the exit opens for a young man. Tabby can't quite see but thinks it might be Cliff. "So are we clear?"

"Yeah," the big biker man said.

"Um...yes," Tabby quivered.

"Ok, five bucks and the second room on your right."

The biker paid first and Tabby found the change in the purse she was holding. She looked up at the older man. He was huge and looked fat and ugly. His teeth were discoloured and he had a tattoo on his arm.

"Don't worry honey, I look worse than I am," he smiled. "Right now I reckon I have won the lottery looking at you."

Tabby grinned a little. "Thank you," she managed as they turned to walk toward the room.

The big man walked forward beside her as they approached the row of rooms. Each room opened onto the central passage by a simple loose folded tent flap. Further along one of the flaps drew open and a couple emerged smiling and giggling. They reached the second opening on the right. Tabby halted as she approached the door, she felt nervous standing next to this big, hard man.

"I don't even know your name," she said quietly as he held the flap back. One of the tall bikini-clad beauties from the truck glided past, a neatly folded sheet in her hands.

"Pete," he responded in a gruff monotone. She looked at him. He was taller than her, at 5 foot 11 Tabby often found herself staring eyeball to eyeball with her partner. Not this time. "What's yours?"

"Tabby," the tall brunette replied meekly.

"After you Tabby," Pete smiled.

Tabby ducked down as she entered the small room. The floor was bare dirt and the walls were all faded green canvas. A small bed occupied the middle of the floor, the head of the bed against the outside canvas. A packet of tissues and a plastic bag were on the bed. The only other furniture was two white plastic picnic chairs. One was positioned at the head of the bed and the other against the wall at the foot of the bed. The bed itself was covered in a single white sheet.

"You look real sweet," Pete said as he entered behind Tabby. "Real class. So what you want to do babe?"

"I...umm...I...this is the first...I don't know...what do you normally...err...want to do?" Tabby stumbled, looking up at the big giant.

"Well, like I said I look worse than I am, but I guess we came here for the same thing," he winked and Tabby went red. "We got half an hour...I can do plenty in half an hour."

The sound of grunting came through the thin canvas. Tabby could hear a couple hard at it in the neighbouring room. She blushed at the thought.

"So...what shall I...I mean...," Tabby was still lost, but kind of reassured by his more gentle tone and the words. She was still feeling hot and needing to get some relief. The noises from next door added to her lustful desire.

"How about we strip down to our birthday suit, that usually breaks the ice nicely. You take that chair and I will use this one," Pete indicated for Tabby to use the chair at the head of the bed for her clothes.

"Umm...sure...ok," Tabby stuttered quietly.

Pete tugged at the bottom of his old black t-shirt, lifting it over his round, white belly. He was bigger than she thought, and fatter.

Quietly Tabby put her purse on the chair. He had the t-shirt off now. His left nipple was pierced and he had an eagle tattoo on his chest that went with the palm tree on his arm. He turned away. She didn't know if this was in politeness or just to emphasis that he was undoing his pants.

She snapped out of her stare as she realised he would soon be naked, waiting for her. Her hand found the zip in the side of the blue dress. The sound of the zip coincided with a lull in the love making from next door. The blue material folded around her as she let it fall to the floor before picking it up and putting it on the chair. While she was bent over she unclipped the sandals and slipped them under the chair. Her bra was next.

As she faced away from Pete she didn't think of the ugly biker standing watching her thin body being revealed, it was like she was in another place. She bent slightly at the waist to let the bra tumble onto the chair of its own accord.

"Here, let me help you with those." It was Pete's voice behind her, his hand already on her butt as she straightened. Tabby turned slightly with a start as he hooked a big thumb in the waistband. His other hand came up to rest on her hip just above the skimpy material. Then he slipped it down to grip the other side. Tabby stood straight as Pete whisked the thin white lace to the floor.

She stepped out of the lace garment as Pete ended on his knees, his hot breath on her butt. Carefully he held the thin lace out for her to take, his other hand moving up her thigh as he sniffed at her wet, musky smell. Tabby moaned.

"Can I lick your pussy Tabby? Please can I?" He asked.

She turned to reply, getting her first look at his huge, hard cock. It was the biggest she had ever witnessed. There was a pause as he held her hips in his big hands, kneeling with his legs apart and big cock sticking out. She looked down at him. The silence was broken by a nod.

Slowly Tabby turned to sit on the edge of the crisp clean sheet. Instinctively she spread her long slim legs as Pete crawled between them, his hands resting on her knees.

"God, you look so good," he said. She smiled down; he was staring at her trimmed pussy, the red lips glistening with juice. Then she quivered as he lowered his tongue straight to her hard clit.

"Ohhh...yeah," Tabby moaned, arching her head back. It was like instant relief, a jolt of electricity, a wave of hot pleasure. "Yes...ohhh...ohhh."

His tongue lapped at her wet pussy, probing it, feeling it as his hands moved up around her slim waist, above his head. She could feel her knees weaken as he licked and tormented her clit and inner lips. Her butt squirmed as he found her spot, licking and lapping at it.

"Ohhh...Pete...ohhh...God yes...ohhh," she whispered, her moans getting louder as he moved harder and faster over her pussy. "I want it...ohhh yes...ohhhhh." She was holding his head into her, making him lick her, his nose pressed into the thinly trimmed dark hair of her pubic mound. "OHHH...OHHH!!!" She was almost screaming it out as her hips bucked in orgasm.

Gradually his tongue slowed and her legs loosened their grip on his shoulders. He lifted his head. His nose, mouth and chin were smeared in her juices. Even his cheeks seemed wet with her juice. Tabby was still breathing hard as Pete put a hand on the bed beside her and pushed himself up to tower over her.

"Told you it would break the ice," the big older man said with a grin. "Did you enjoy that?" He was wiping her juice away with the back of his hand.

"Umm...yes...I did...thank you," Tabby said staring more at the huge hard cock that was at eye level than the rather over-weight potbelly that towered above it.

"Do you want to do the same for me? I really need a good woman to blow me," Pete asked in soft, persuasive tones. "Umm...yes...yes," Tabby seemed mesmerised by the big cock now. Her eyes were watching it dance in front of her.

"Are you sure babe? I don't want you doing anything you don't want..." His sentence was cut off as Tabby reached out and folded her thin hand around the big hard cock. "Oh, yeah, I guess it is ok with you." Pete smiled moving closer to her.

The dark haired beauty took the cock in her hand and stroked it a couple of times, feeling the throbbing mass. Then she sat forward to kiss the head. A sticky slim of pre-cum was already forming on the head. She didn't pull back from the kiss, just opened her red lips and let the head slip in.

It was Pete's turn to moan as his cock slipped deeper and deeper into her mouth. All the time her hands worked the shaft near his balls, touching, squeezing, and rolling around the hard cock. Her tongue licked as she sucked as she tried to take it down her throat. She had only once deep throated before, but she knew she could do it.

Pete seemed to be holding his breath, not believing what was happening. He stared down on the mass of dark hair buried in his crotch, sucking and fondling his cock and balls. His hand rested on the soft dark hair as she sucked and licked.

He started to moan softly as she began to bob her head back and forth, finding a rhythm to get as much cock into her mouth as she could. As her mouth slid down the shaft she moved her hands to his balls, tickling them gently, caressing the big hairy monsters, dangling below his body.

Up and down his big hard shaft she moved, licking it, leaving a glistening trail of spittle. Then on one up stroke of her mouth she slipped her lips away from the shaft, her hand clasping it up toward the sky. Tabby licked along the base her mouth closing over one of his balls, sucking it in and then releasing it to move onto the other.

"Ohhh...God...babe...that is so good. Suck those big fat balls," he encouraged, his hand still holding her head in place. His knees were starting to feel weak though and he knew his cum was building. "Let me fuck that pretty little face again. Come on babe; let me cum in your mouth."

Tabby stopped sucking and looked up. He got a flash of her smile and sparkling dark eyes as well as her small breasts below. She said nothing, just took the big hard cock into her mouth, her hand still stroking on the hard shaft. Up and down she sucked, faster this time, using her hand more.

"Fuck yes! You are good! You are one good bitch...a good cocksucker!" He called out as he rammed his cock forward. Tabby took it with a start, not expecting such a violent thrust. Nor was she expecting the explosion of cum that now hit the back of her throat making her gag. "Take it bitch! Take my cum! Yeah!" His cock was spurting gallons into her mouth. She could barely keep up swallowing it all. Some oozed out the side of her mouth as he slowed. His cock kept twitching. He held her head in place until the last drop of cum had seeped out. Tabby helped the process with some licks and sucks, that made Pete twitch some more. Finally he let his now deflating cock slip from her face. A trail of warm, slimy cum dribbled down her chin.

Like Pete before her Tabby wiped the cum from her chin and sucked the last stringy remnants into her mouth. The big cock was now hanging limply between his legs, glistening with her spittle and his cum. He was breathing even more heavily than Tabby had after her orgasm.

Tabby closed her legs as Pete moved to one side and sat next to her on the bed.

"Whew, that was a great blow babe," Pete winked finally. "Where did you learn that?"

Tabby just blushed. The big biker was still gathering his breath. He was balancing his hands on his knees, his legs slightly parted. The big belly almost hid his cock from view, only the head peered out from under his stomach fold.

As his breath came back Pete pulled himself onto the bed, tossing the tissues and bag on the floor. He placed a hand on Tabby's back, rubbing it gently.

"Lie back here with me a while," he said. "We still have 20 minutes to use up and we might as well chat about it."

At first Tabby resisted. She had come for a quick orgasm and a laugh. She had got both. It had been fun, but she wanted to move on. The hand rubbed over her shoulder, it felt nice, it felt good.

"Ok," she said finally lying back on the narrow bed.

He draped a hand over her, casually letting it fall on her small breasts. He didn't play with her, just let the hand lie limp, brushing her erect nipples from time to time.

"It's ok babe, I won't try to kiss you or anything, that's not what this is about," he said softly.

"Thanks," Tabby said, not knowing what else to say.

"Did you enjoy that?" He asked.

"Yes...I needed it...and I wanted to know what this place was like," Tabby smiled up at him as he lent over her shoulder.

She could feel his cock, still damp, against her butt, almost at her waist. It was still limp and deflated.

"You really are good at giving blow jobs. Am I allowed to say that? I mean it though," he blurted out.

"Thanks," Tabby blushed as she replied.

"No, I really mean it, you were great...one of the best I have ever had," his voice seemed excited.

"Thanks," Tabby said again. There was a pause. "I like oral sex."

"Oh?" Pete said.

"Yes, I don't know why," Tabby smiled.

"Maybe it's a fantasy of yours," Pete probed.

Tabby blushed even more.

"You have gone red. Have I hit on something...oh, sorry I shouldn't pry."

He really was the gentleman biker Tabby thought. She felt some how at ease with this over-weight 40 something left over from the '70's. There was something warm about him. Tabby snuggled back a little, pressing her young taut butt into his hardening cock.

"That's ok Pete, I do love giving head, I admit it." She spoke with a confident voice for the first time.

"Can I ask...do you suck your old man off often?" Pete asked. His cock was growing slowly.

"Sometimes," Tabby answered wistfully.

"But you would like to do it more," Pete pressed on.

"Umm...not more," Tabby blushed again.

"What do you mean? I don't understand. If you fantasise about sucking cock and you have one to suck then what's the problem?"

"Oh there's no problem, it's just..." Tabby had been lured into revealing her deepest sexual desire and she just realised it. A total stranger had got her excited, was still exciting her – judging by the feeling deep in her pussy.

"Sorry, don't answer. I don't need to know," Pete whispered in her ear, his breath gliding across her hair. His hand was grasping her breast now, playing with the small mound as his cock grew almost to its entire length once more.

"It's ok," Tabby replied, her breathing coming in short pants as she moved onto her back to let him stare down on her body. He lay beside her, his hand still caressing her little breasts, playing with the perky nipples now. "I have always fantasised about sucking more than one cock at once." She went deep red as she blurted out her inner thoughts. "Oh," Pete propped himself up next to her and stared in shock at the pretty face. "You want to suck several cocks at once?"

"Actually," Tabby hesitated, but had to continue, there was something important in telling this rough individual, she couldn't put her finger on it. She cleared her throat. "I really like the feeling of cum on my face. There you are my deepest fantasy."

"Wow!" Pete exclaimed. "Shit! Invite me around when you live that one babe."

He sank back to the bed, a big grin across his face. The hard cock was resting against Tabby's thigh. The brunette couldn't help it she had to touch it, stroke it a little. He was just grinning as he took in what she had said.

"So Pete, I have told you my secrets, now how about you share yours?" Tabby grinned up at the hulk leaning over her delicate young body. Her fingers slid along his throbbing cock as she spoke.

"Well, Tabby, I do have a fantasy," the big man confessed seriously. "But my fantasies are very real and very focused."

There was a sense of urgency and excitement in his voice, tinged with a little mystery.

"Go on," Tabby insisted, still touching his cock.

"My fantasy is simple." He paused, letting his hand drop from her breast. It travelled quickly over her tight tummy, dipping in her belly button and resting for a moment above the little fuzz of black hair. Tabby moved restlessly, parting her long legs as his hand slipped over her mound to touch the damp opening. "I want to fuck you now." The words slipped quietly from his mouth. "And I want to fuck you hard, like I would a whore." The words both shocked and excited Tabby more, her legs parted further. She felt him slip a leg over her thigh, his big, fat belly resting against her thin frame. "And talk to you dirty...real dirty." His other hand came up behind her and grabbed her hair as he slipped his body fully on top of her. Tabby gasped. The big cock was hitting her opening. "That is my fantasy Tabby...will you let me....bitch." He pulled her head back, his hand guiding his cock right to her entrance, resting on her opening.

"Yyyyes," Tabby stuttered.

The word barely slipped from her red lips and he plunged forward. Tabby screamed in pain and ecstasy as his cock slid full length into her wet, hot pussy. Immediately both shapely thighs lifted, her slim ankles crossing across his broad back. He pushed in deeper, his big belly rubbing her skin as he began to rock.

"That's right you dirty little slut, take my big fat cock, take it all," he gasped as he started fucking her. It was big and hard, sliding in and out of her stretched pussy. "I want to fuck your dirty little whore's cunt. I bet you love being fucked by cocks this big...don't you."

"Yyyyes," Tabby answered between gasps.

"I'm going to fuck your cunt hard now bitch...real hard," he hissed. Then he slammed into her, making the whole bed rock as his big body smashed her into the thin mattress. "Fuck you are tight you little slut, so tight." He was gasping again as he slowed. His fitness wasn't up to a sustained effort. They seemed to rest for a moment.

"So you dirty little whore you like sucking cocks eh?" he questioned.

"Yyyyes," Tabby said looking at his face and wishing he wouldn't pull on her hair so hard.

"Shall I spew my load on your face now bitch? Would you like that?" Pete pumped her pussy a couple of times real hard. "Would you like my hot cum on your pretty little face?"

"Yyyyes," Tabby was locked into his fantasy.

"I bet you would. All that hot cum all over your slutty face," he gave a laugh and started slower action with his cock. In and out. The rhythm seemed to grow. His tempo quickened and then all of a sudden he broke into another hard fucking, slamming into her, almost making her push against the canvas wall. "Fuck you are good...so fucking good. I want to fuck you forever."