Tabby and The Queue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck anyone beautiful lately?" The voice whispered in her ear. It was Pete.

Tabby turned, the big man was standing right behind her, dressed in the same clothes he had worn earlier. He looked even bigger and more menacing than he had earlier. A flash of regret went through Tabby's mind. What if Lana was right? What if this was a big mistake? How could she face Cliff, after all she chased him, chased Pete to this spot.

"Glad you could make it," the big man continued, a broad smile developing across his face. "But I knew you would, a hot young thing like you. I knew you were the type to want more, to want that little extra excitement." He beckoned her back behind the stall into the trees a little.

"What did you want Pete?" Tabby asked lamely.

"It's not what I want babe, it's what you want. Remember this?" With that he unzipped his jeans exposing his hard cock to her. "Remember how good it felt? How you loved that cum on your lips and in your sweet tight cunt?"

Tabby just smiled as she looked at the huge member sticking from his pants. She licked her red lips, the memory of his throbbing cock in her mouth almost too much. She moved closer under the trees. The sounds from the stalls died away as she retreated into this new erotic world she had discovered.

"Want to touch it again Tabby?" Pete continued. "Want to feel it's hardness?"

"Yes," she hissed reaching out with a hand nervously.

"Don't be nervous Tabby, touch it if you want," Pete encouraged.

She gave it a stroke, feeling the hard cock throb in her delicate hand. Her heart was racing as she stroked it in the open air. There was an added excitement in doing this so close to the crowd.

"You like feeling my cock don't you Tabby? You want to taste my cum again don't you? Want to feel that sticky cum splattering your lovely young face while you finger your hot cunt." He whispered the words against her ear again, as he lent into her body.

"Yes," she whispered back, her throat dry with anticipation.

"You are desperate to live your fantasy aren't you? You want to be bathed in hot fresh cum don't you?" She didn't notice the change of his emphasis. "You need to be jizzed on...feel the hot texture...taste it...all that cum...all those big hard cocks."

It hadn't taken long for Tabby to drift into that fantasy. Her fingers working his cock like there was no tomorrow. "Yes, ohhh...yes."

"Good Tabby, good. I have met you tonight to make your fantasy come true," he whispered. "I have arranged for you to have your cum bath, to feel it hit your body, your face, your hair."

"What...how?" Tabby came to slightly, but not enough to let go of the hard cock.

"Don't you worry about that my dear," Pete was sounding like a show manager now. "I have taken care of everything. Do you want to do it still? Live out your fantasy?"

"Umm...I'm not sure," Tabby whispered, still holding the big thick cock.

"Come on babe, you know you want to. This may be the only chance you get," he urged. "All that cum, just waiting for you."

"I'm not sure," Tabby stuttered.

"Ok babe, have your way, can't say I didn't offer," Pete shrugged, pulling his cock away from her grip.

"Wait! I'm just not sure. I mean I want to stay safe...you know what I mean," Tabby grinned nervously.

"Hey babe, there won't be anyone to hurt you, I can promise you that. It's all about the ultimate fun. I will watch out for you. It's set up for you to live your fantasy, no one else."

Tabby looked up into his eyes. They were staring at her, glinting in the sun. His cock was still hanging from his pants as if a sign of his sincerity by not hiding it away.

"I'm not sure," Tabby started.

"Well, it's all up to you babe, but I need to know so I can finish the arrangements. If you're not interested well I will do another fantasy – I know a couple of other chicks with some hot fantasies that need taking care of." This time he did tuck the big cock away.

"No, no, I will," Tabby blurted out, not sure what was driving her.

Pete moved closer again. This time he stroked her cheek, staring intently into her face. "Are you sure Tabby? This is your fantasy, are you sure you want to do it?"

"Yes, yes," she implored.

"You didn't seem too sure a moment ago," Pete was holding her to him now.

"I am Pete, honest," Tabby tried to reassure him.

"I need proof now babe, I don't want to go wasting my time," the big man kissed the top of her head.

"You won't be, honest, I want to play, I want my fantasy to come real," Tabby looked up at him with big pleading eyes.

"Ok, well first I need some time to set it up. Not long though. Half an hour from now?" Pete glanced at his watch.

"Umm...sure," Tabby said. It would make it around twenty to six. The summer night would still be a little over an hour and a half away.

"You are sounding a little uncertain still?" Pete questioned.

"No, no, I'm not really. What can I do to prove it?" Tabby asked.

"Well, while I am getting organised at this end you can go and get changed," Pete replied. "Have you got a nice sexy bikini with you?"

"Yes, I do," Tabby responded thinking of her white tie bikini.

"Good, I would wear that, so as you don't get too messy on your sexy clothes," Pete laughed giving Tabby's breast a playful squeeze through the tank top. "Now, before you go get changed I need that proof you will return."

"Anything," Tabby said.

"Ok, take off that top," Pete glared at her.

"What! This top? I don't have any bra on," Tabby protested.

"Hey babe, you said 'anything' and you want to play remember?" Pete threw it back at her. "There are plenty of topless chicks getting around this place."

"I know...but...I'm not like that," Tabby grinned.

"Hey, you want to have a whole bunch of cocks cum for you and you don't want to be seen naked? Give it up bitch, you need to chill out," he grinned back.

Tabby looked shyly at Pete. He just stood there grinning knowing she had to prove that she wanted him to set up her fantasy. Finally she reached down and pulled the tank top off, her little pert breasts coming into view.

"Good girl, now the skirt," Pete signalled her to unzip it.

"What! Haven't I given you proof enough?" Tabby asked.

"Nope," came the simple answer. "Skirt please."

She gave him a black stare as she unzipped the sexy skirt and let it fall to the ground. Her body was nearly fully exposed. Just the little black thong covering her pussy and the sandals on her feet.

"Pass them here," Pete held out his hand. "I will hold on to these. You will need some clean clothes for the walk home so these will do."

Tabby stood with her hands across her chest. "So you want me back here in half an hour in a bikini?"

"Yep," Pete replied. "So get going."

The walk back to her tent was fast. There was no way Tabby was going to get caught by any of her friends in this state. It was true, there were quite a few women getting around the site in very little, but Tabby wasn't into that amount of exposure. Luckily the tents weren't far and she was soon diving in for cover.

Her little white bikini was in her pack. Tabby quickly put it on. Her hands moved nervously with anticipation. She was getting hot thinking about what was about to happen. At last her fantasy was going to be realised. She got out her make-up and put on an extra coating of deep red lipstick and some extra powder and eyeliner, etc. Then a quick whiff of perfume.

Satisfied with her appearance and less nervous at being half naked Tabby wandered back to the ridge, to the basket weavers stall. It was just on half past five, still ten minutes to wait. A nervous feeling of excitement starts to build in her gut as she waited. The time ticked by slowly.

Finally 5.40. Tabby walked to the edge of the stall where they met last time. Pete was no where to be seen. As the time ticked on Tabby started to doubt her new friend. Maybe he was just having his fun before, making her walk through the camp half naked? Or maybe making her strip had got his rocks off?

"Tabby," a quiet whisper came to her from the trees behind the stall.

She turned. Pete was standing there, partly hidden behind one of the trees. Tabby walked to where he stood.

"Hi," she said with a cheerful voice. "See told you I was reliable."

"Yes, good girl. Now follow me, it's not far," Pete said holding out a hand to help the tall brunette over the tree roots and fallen twigs.

They stumbled together behind the row of trees. There was a clump of trees towards the end of the row of stalls and set further back. It was like a piece of no man's land. Almost directly under the trees is a tent, a large square old fashioned style tent. It had white sides and a green peaked top.

As they reached the side of the tent Pete turned to her. "This is it babe. This is where it's all going to happen," he smiled as they stopped.

"What do I do now?" Tabby asked nervously. There was no sign of anyone around.

"Go in, make yourself comfortable in the middle of the room, I will be back in a minute," he smiled tapping her on the shoulder.

Pete moved away into the open behind the tent and walked off. Tabby was left standing beside the tent. She opened the flap and stepped inside. It was surprisingly light inside, even with the flaps closed. There is nothing in the tent except dirt and grass and a dirty mattress in the middle of the tent near the centre pole.

Tabby walked to the mattress, figuring this is where she was to stage her own fantasy. The nervousness welled up in her stomach again. The mattress was old and floppy, not very comfortable and there are many stains covering it. Tabby knelt in the middle trying to find a soft place.

As she moved about the mattress trying out several points she heard some muffled voices outside. Then the flap of the tent was pulled back. She was blinded momentarily by the flash of sunlight. This was soon obscured by the line of men as they marched in. Pete is the last, holding the flap open for them.

Tabby looks in horror at the twenty or so bikers that were now fanning out around the mattress. They were all big hairy men with tattoos and unkempt beards and dirty clothes. For a moment she was shocked.

"Well gentlemen, this is Tabby. She is here to suck and tug you to your hearts desire," Pete announced as the crowd settled around the young brunette.

"Good looking slut," one said. "Better know how to suck cock real good."

"You been picking good cunts lately Pete," another added.

"Sure is a pretty little girl," said another.

There were several more comments along those lines as the men started to crowd around Tabby. She took a big breath. There was a general babble of muffled words and shuffling of feet. The men were orderly though. They gawked at the loan slim young 18-year-old but none attempted to touch her bare body.

Tabby edged herself into a position kneeling with her back to the centre pole of the tent as the crowd completely surrounded her. There seemed to be an awkward silence, with no one sure of the next move. A large dark man with an unkempt beard and a large snake tattooed on his forearm broke it by unzipping his pants to allow a huge thick dark cock to spear forward toward Tabby.

"There you are bitch, suck on that to start," he grinned, stepping onto the mattress.

The young brunette looked at the imposing figure before her and his even more imposing cock. She cleared her throat and shuffled forward on her knees. Her delicate white fingers closed around the throbbing shaft as she guided it to her lips. As she usually did with any cock that entered her mouth she first ran her tongue around the head. The cock tasted sweaty and salty. Then she let her lips slide along the shaft until her mouth reached her hand.

This seemed to enthuse the gathering as a number of zips went down, belts were unbuckled and some pants were completely removed as a number of the gathering stepped onto the mattress surrounding the girl. Tabby almost lost her balance as the soft spongy mattress moved like a wave. Her eyes darted around. Nearly all the men had exposed their cocks and balls and were stroking themselves as they moved close.

She reached out with her free hand to stroke the nearest cock, another monster belonging to a man with a shaved head like Pete. He groaned and thrust his pelvis forward as she started tugging on his cock.

The men were crowded right in close. She could actually see about a dozen cocks up close. The man in her mouth was struggling to try and thrust his cock into her but Tabby held his cock to have more control.

"Come on slut, let me fuck that pretty little face of yours," he said gruffly, trying to push further forward. Tabby just moved her body as he pushed and the group seemed to adjust with her.

Her blow-job was proving very effective however and she could feel the man tensing as his balls started to feel the pressure. Her hand wasn't missing a beat with the other hard cock either. But it was neither of these men who first fired their seed. A younger tall thin biker who was standing off to one side, stroking his long thin cock that exploded first to the satisfaction of the crowd as a long spurt of hot, sticky cum skidded across Tabby's smooth skin, leaving a trail of blobs over her back and dripping from the bikini strap to the mattress below.

A few moments later the man she had kept from fucking her throat fired his load, pushing forward with a low groan and firing his cum into her mouth. The violence of his spasm took her by surprise and she gagged on his hot load. Some spilled from her mouth as she released her grip on his cock. Someone else behind her fired onto her back, the cum also taking her by surprise as it struck her.

Then the man she was tugging fired his into her cheek, hair and forehead. Great rivers of cum were cascading down her pretty face. The smell of cum was everywhere now. Men were cheering and clapping. Tabby heard them call out to her; every dirty name that they could think of.

As soon as he stopped oozing cum the man in her face stepped away with a grunt of satisfaction. Another man stepped up, placing his cock against her lips and holding the base. Tabby looked up at him. He was tall and muscular with a menacing look and tattoos on every part of his exposed body.

"Open your mouth bitch," he ordered, his voice lisping slightly due to the lack of teeth he possessed. "That's a good cum-slut, do as your told."

Tabby did. She was becoming aroused already. Her crotch felt wet and she was having to move slightly to keep comfortable. The big fat cock that was in front of her soon went to her mouth. This time he left his hand in control. Tabby steeled herself for what was going to happen. She closed her lips and started to suck and lick as usual. Then he began; thrusting his cock in and out of her red lips, forcing it deeper into her. She gagged a couple of times but soon found a rhythm that allowed him to fuck her mouth with ease.

Now with both hands free she started to stroke two nearby hard-ons. Another man lost his wad on her head and neck from behind. The erotic feeling and knowing she was the centre of her own fantasy was making Tabby very horny. Her own juices were flowing now as one of the men who she was tugging fired his cum at her. He was standing back too far and only a small portion hit the brunette, landing low on her breasts, pooling in the cup of her bikini.

This time she didn't take a cock with her free hand. She pushed herself up a little on her knees and pushed her hand inside the white bikini bottoms. This didn't go unnoticed with hoots and whistles coming from the group. Tabby no longer cared about their crude comments as she pressed her hard clit with her thumb and pushed two fingers into her slippery velvet pussy.

The man in her mouth exploded. His cum hitting the back of her throat in big hot gobs. She swallowed most. The man in her hand went next, stepping in closer to fire his cum close up into her face. Tabby closed her eyes as more cum streamed down her face. Again another unseen cock deposited a load on her back, this time lower down, the cum dribbling down into the bikini bottoms. A third big cock was pushed into her mouth as she took another in her free hand. Her own orgasm was building, she could feel it. Her pussy was aching and pulsing as she fucked herself with her fingers. Another load of cum was fired into her face as she went over the brink, letting out some long loud moans that seemed to spur them on.

The level of excitement seemed to go up at this point. More cum decorated her back as a man stepped closer, playing with his big hairy balls with one hand and stroking his cock with the other.

"I want to cum on your tits bitch, you got any objection to showing us your pretty little tits?" There was no waiting for a reply. Someone behind Tabby reached down and tugged the simple bow that held the strap and the bikini top collapsed away from her breasts only held around her neck. Any protest was lost as two men shot their loads at the same time onto her; one hitting her face the other her neck and hair.

"Fuck you have gorgeous tits bitch," the man said, reaching out to play with her nipples, tweaking them. "Let's see what they look like with my fucking jizz all over them." With that he ejaculated, his white creamy cum spurting onto her breasts, dribbling along the smooth tanned curves and dripping from the nipples as she knelt there.

One of the others took the cue and fired his load onto her exposed breasts to mingle with that of his mates. That set about four others off; including the one she was sucking. The cum was flowing all over her.

Once more she took a cock in her mouth. Her hand was still buried in her now soaked bikini bottom as she began to work herself to the next orgasm. As she pushed her finger inside her hot body she felt some hands at her waist, moving her onto her hands and knees. Other hands pulled the ties that held her bikini bottom.

It didn't seem to matter now. Her sexual fantasy was being realised and it was better than she had imagined in her nights spent fingering herself dreaming of all those cocks and all that cum.

A cock rubbed her butt as a finger (not hers) probed her pussy. She stopped sucking for a moment and moaned as a cock slowly pushed into her body. Another load of cum arched up over her shoulder to splat in her hair as she resumed her sucking duties.

The man fucking her was rough. His cock plunged in and out making squelching sounds as he rapidly pumped her. His balls were hitting her pussy with each inward push. He didn't last long. After about a dozen thrusts she felt him tense, grab her hips and deposit a sticky load inside her.

More cum was fired into her face and breasts. Another man shot his into her. Then she felt a cock penetrate her anal opening; only the second to ever do so and the first unaided by lubricant. There seemed to be fewer men there now and most were lining up for their second go now. The man who entered her butt put his big hands on her hips and pulled her backwards so she ended up on top of him. The cum all over her body was making her slippery, but there were hands to steady them. "Ok bitch, time for you to handle all the cocks you can," the man who had been thrusting his cock into her mouth said. He moved between her legs. "I'm going to fuck that cream pie pussy of yours."

Tabby looked down. Her trimmed dark bush was matted with drying cum. More cum oozed from her swollen pussy. Her whole body glistened with jizz.

The man moved his cock to her opening. Tabby just watched on in disbelief. A double penetration. She knew the term, had even seen it a few times in the porn movies she had watched with Cliff. Now she was in one.

The sensation was amazing. The two cocks working together. More cocks were presented for her to suck and stroke. She was experiencing her third or fourth orgasm now. It was so exciting. So exciting that she didn't really register who shot their load in her or on her first.