Tabby and The Queue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh...ohhh," Tabby could feel her own orgasm build. "God...ohhh...yes...yes... OHHHHHH!!!"

"That's it bitch cum on my cock, go on," he called out as he slowed again, partly due to the massive contraction around his cock. He was panting again. Tabby relaxed her legs slowly as they rested a little. Sweat was pouring off him onto her body now. "Fuck this is so good."

"Oh, that was great," Tabby exclaimed, her eyes refocusing on him.

"Right you little cocksucker, now it's my turn." He pushed himself up and started fucking her hard again. Tabby yelped and moaned as he pumped in and out of her pussy. It was going to be bruised after this encounter. "Fuck yes, I am going to cum bitch...I am...I am going to cum."

"Yes, yes, please cum...please...cum on my face...please," Tabby called encouragement as she felt his cock tightening.

"No way bitch...this is my fantasy....I want to cum in your sweet dirty whores cunt," Pete laughed, holding her legs behind the knee and pushing himself deep as he exploded. "Ohhhh...fuck...yyyes."

He held her there as he pumped hot gooey cum deep inside her. Shot after shot ejaculated deep into her. It seemed to go on for ever. Tabby just lay on her back staring up at him as he grinned at her. Then suddenly he let her legs go and slipped back, his cock falling from her with a plop. A dollop of cum slid down her thigh onto the sheet. A small stream of cum followed as Pete collapsed beside the brunette, pushing her over a little so they could lie side by side on the narrow bed. "Did you enjoy that?" He asked once his breathing had settled.

"Yeah," Tabby said.

"I didn't shock you?"

"No." The conversation was slow now.

"I didn't hurt you did I?" He seemed concerned for her now.

"No."

"Good." Another silent pause. "Well, just a few minutes left. We should make a move."

They slipped off either side of the bed and dressed silently. He stood facing her as he put his clothes on, taking in her beauty as she slipped the lace panties over her swollen, wet pussy. The little breasts concealed behind the thin white lace bra. Finally her slim form covered by the blue dress with white dots. It made him smile.

As they dressed she had let him watch her. It had taken them the same length of time to put the clothes on. Now he held the canvas opening for Tabby as she ducked through again. They turned toward the end of the corridor. Another couple was ducking into a room further along.

The sun blinded Tabby as she stepped out, feeling the sticky goo between her legs. She blinked as he placed a big hand on her bare shoulder.

"Meet me by the basket weavers stall at 5.00pm. I think it will interest you," Pete said with a grin.

She blinked up at him. "But...why?...I mean...what?"
He had turned away and she was left standing looking blankly at the spot where his face had been.

It was almost lunchtime when Tabby approached the tent. She wanted to wash and change. The sticky sweat was making the light dress cling to her and the cum was drying between her legs. As she got close to the tent she could see Cliff rummaging through his pack. She could tell he just showered. Quickly she side stepped the tent and ducked behind a car. Her relief would have to wait.

Soon he was walking off down the hill and Tabby was able to find a change of clothes and a towel. The shower was so refreshing. The soreness of her pussy slowly eased as the water massaged it.

Now dressed in a black denim mini skirt and a tight fitting white t-shirt she returned to the tent. Cliff was there again only this time she walked straight in on him. She blushed lightly as she tossed her dirty clothes into her bag of washing.

"Slipped over," she remarked quickly to excuse her actions.

"Oh," Cliff replied. "I wondered where you had got to."

Tabby was tempted to say 'I bet you do' but held her tongue. After all she was as guilty as he was. The blush left her cheeks.

"Sorry I over slept and then I got...well, I slipped and had to have another shower...and," Tabby suddenly found herself defending her whereabouts in detail.

"Hey don't panic," Cliff said holding his hands in front of his face. "I just wondered if you were ok."

"Yeah, I am I guess," Tabby said walking closer to him.

He put out his arm to hold her to him. They kissed. He stared longingly into her eyes. "You know I love you." He suddenly blurted out.

"Hey man, you don't have to say it," Tabby laughed at his sudden burst of romanticism.

It was Cliff's turn to turn red. As he did he grabbed her tighter and thrust a hand under her ribs to tickle her. Tabby convulsed in laughter and they fell backwards. Once more they kissed, this time passionately, his hand stroking her dark hair and her arms holding him close. They were lying in amongst the bedding.

"You always look so sexy in that skirt," Cliff grinned.

"So that's why we always end up fucking when I wear it," Tabby teased.

"I guess so," Cliff replied. "Like now." He reached down to lift her t-shirt off. He bent to kiss her exposed breasts, she hadn't worn a bra this time. His lips cupped her nipple and pulled gently back to run a sensation through her body.

Tabby flicked her head back as she felt her pussy dampen. His mouth was playing with her breasts, teasing her hard nipples, his hands at her waist, holding her to him. She felt her hand move to his crotch, brushing his hard cock as he rolled on top of her.

Now it was their lips that met, locked in a passionate kiss, tongues exploring each others mouths. His hand brushed her hair again, tipping the edge of her ear sensually. Tabby already had his cock out of the front of his tan drill pants. The long, thick pink cock snaking through her fingers as she aroused him, her legs parting as her other hand tugged the denim skirt up her thighs.

"Ohhhh..." Cliff moaned as he felt her moving his cock closer to her hot mound.

"Please fuck me Cliff, please," Tabby begged through her pursed lips as the kiss broke. One hand moved quickly to pull aside the crotch of her blue panties and guide his swollen cock to her waiting wet pussy. "Ohhhh..." She moaned loudly as he entered her. Cliff started to pump into his girlfriend, harder and harder. Her moans filled the tent. The sensations flowed through her body as he kissed and licked at her nipples while he pumped her body. The tempo increased as Cliff felt his balls start to tighten. His hold on her grew more tense and his face contorted as he pushed up into the tall brunette once more.

"Ohhh...fuck! Yeah! Ohhhh... yeah!" He exclaimed as his cock exploded, flooding her womb with his seed. Tabby grasped him around the neck, holding his head against her breasts as his cock throbbed inside her. She felt a little dribble of cum escape and pool under her butt. "Fuck yes...that is good," he hissed as he held his cock deep within her.

It had finished quickly. Tabby was lying with the desire for more as Cliff slid off her, letting his cock fall from her body. He lay looking up, the big, semi-hard cock lying against his tan pants, leaving a messy mark. There was a smile on his face.

Tabby spoke first. "I enjoyed that Cliff." She said calmly. "And I'm glad you love me."

"Yeah, I do babe, always," Cliff smiled back at her.

"You would never dump me would you?" Tabby probed.

"Of course not," Cliff said. "You and me were made for each other. And anyway we share such great friends and have such a good time..." His voice trailed away.

"Good. I saw you before," Tabby stated suddenly.

"What do you mean?" Cliff asked.

"I saw you at the Queue," She finally blurted out.

There was a silence. His face changed to a serious grimace. He wasn't sure what to say. "I...I...yes...I did go to the Queue...but...I was curious...I mean..."

"Don't worry Cliff, I know. I know the pull the place has, I went too," Tabby confessed, bowing her head. "I had to try it. See I didn't slip, I have just come back from my 30 minutes."

"Oh," Cliff was sitting up, his mouth gaping. There was another long silence.

"So what did you think?" Tabby asked to break the silence.

"Umm...well...it was good I suppose...I mean," Cliff went red as Tabby sat up and began to rub his back.

"Don't worry Cliff, I enjoyed my encounter as well," Tabby reassured him.

"But you know I still love you?" Cliff said, turning a little to face Tabby.

"Oh, sorry, excuse me," it was Lana's voice. She had walked into the tent and saw the sight of the semi-naked couple sitting among the blankets, sleeping bags and pillows. "I can come back later."

"No, no, it's OK Lana," Tabby reassured the embarrassed friend.

"Yeah, I have to get cleaned up anyway," Cliff said, quickly zipping his semi-hard cock away. He grabbed a towel from the open bag at his elbow and jumped to his feet.

"I didn't mean to interrupt," Lana smiled.

"Oh, no, we had finished Lana, really," Tabby said, standing looking around for her t-shirt.

"See you down at the stage soon eh?" Cliff said giving Tabby a quick peek on the cheek as he ducked out of the tent. "See you later Lana."

"He was in a hurry," Lana commented as she walked closer to Tabby.

"I think he was a little embarrassed, I caught him at the Queue," Tabby giggled.

"Oh," Lana smiled back. "Looks like you kissed and made up though." She pointed at Tabby's bare chest.

"Oh, yeah, we did. Except I think he felt so guilty. He got off on me so quickly that I didn't have time to cum," Tabby said.

Lana just nodded. She was standing directly in front of Tabby. The tall brunette looked at her blonde friend, looked at her sexy blue eyes. She had always thought of Lana as a blonde goddess and having her standing before her was making her feel hot all over again.

"I just came back to get changed actually," Lana said. "These jeans are too hot today."

Tabby just grinned. Somehow the girls were just staring at each other, neither one moving. The tall brunette held her hand out to her friend. Lana seemed to know and responded, her hand met Tabby's. Tabby stepped closer. Their faces were almost touching.

"You are very beautiful Lana," Tabby said, placing a hand on her neck. Lana opened her mouth to reply but Tabby pulled their lips together. The kiss was sensual and long. As they broke both girls took a deep breath and a step back.

"I'm sorry Lana, I didn't mean to embarrass you," Tabby started.

"Hey, who's embarrassed?" Lana replied, a smile spreading on her face. "We should have done this a long time ago." This time it was the blonde who stepped forward. She reached out and brushed back the dark hair from Tabby's face, letting the back of her hand run down across the tall girl's cheek and collar to the gentle curve of her bare breast. Tabby shivered as Lana cupped her full firm breast and lent forward to kiss her again on the lips.

It was almost as if neither one new what to do next. They giggled at their own situation as they just hugged. As the hug loosened Tabby raised her hands to the shoulder straps of Lana's grey tank top and pulled them down her arms. Lana responded by slipping each arm through the straps, letting the grey material fall to her waist.

They parted looking at each others semi-naked bodies. There was no need for words now as each girl found the zips of their own skirt and jeans. The two garments slid to the ground in unison. Lana stepped forward and Tabby greeted her with open arms, they kissed.

The two young teens slipped to the floor of the tent where moments before Cliff and Tabby had made love. Tabby let her hand wander over her friends young, subtle body, feeling the curves and the smooth skin. Lana moaned softly as Tabby roamed across her breasts, flicking the nipples lightly with her hand.

Lana let her hand find Tabby's thigh. The tall brunette let her legs part as Lana touched the crotch of the little blue panties. Tabby shivered as she felt a long slender finger slide into the crevice of the silk panties. She was already wet again. She hoped the smell of Cliff's semen had gone, but Lana didn't seem to care. The blonde probed her again, sinking her finger into the silk pushed into Tabby's outer lips.

There bodies were close together now and again they kissed. Tabby brought her long slender leg up between Lana's, rubbing her panty covered pussy with a knee. Lana moaned as they kissed, feeling the long leg against her soft mound. Their hands moved over each other, searching probing as they writhed together on the floor.

"Oh God Tabby, this is better than I thought it would be," Lana grinned. "Just the two of us I mean...so much better..." her mouth clamped on Tabby's in a desperate frenzy as she plunged her finger past the blue silk and into the soft folds of Tabby's pussy.

It was Tabby who gasped for air this time. "Ohhhh...ohhh...Lana yes...ohhh," she gasped as she flicked her head back, stretching her breasts on her chest for Lana to grasp and fondle before sucking one in. Tabby placed her hands on the blondes head, holding her to her chest as Lana played with Tabby's clit and probed up into her wet, hot passage.

The hands were moving fast now. The panties were stripped from each girl as they moved into a 69 position with Tabby over the top of the blonde Lana. Their lips lapped at each others sweet pussy, licking at the glistening juice, a finger probing, playing. They could feel each others bodies shaking at each new touch, feeling each sensual experience as fingers probed deeper and touched harder.

Tabby was first. Her orgasm came in a serious of long moans. A soft yet powerful wave of emotion passed over her, her body tensed and she felt as if her pussy flooded. She raised her head from Lana's crotch to steady herself. Her face was red and her hair damp with sweat.

As the tide subsided Tabby put her lips back to Lana's hard exposed clit. She sucked it in, twisting slightly as Lana began to feel the wave of ecstasy, her hips bucking lightly as spasm after spasm flowed through her long body. Tabby lapped at the wet pussy.

Then all was quiet. They lay together exhausted, naked, wet with each others juices. They smiled at each other. Tabby hooked an arm around her friend. Lana looked into Tabby's eyes. They kissed. Again it was long and sensual. Their mouths locked like long-time lovers.

"I don't know why we nee guys," Lana said as they broke away.

"I know," Tabby smiled. "This is so much nicer. Maybe we should run away and become lesbian lovers."

They laughed together and kissed again.

"Maybe not, I still like the odd cock," Lana chided.

"Ok, part-time lesbian lovers and part-time cock hunters," Tabby grinned.

"Oh, the perfect life," Lana sighed.

There was more laughter and more kisses and some hugs. Finally the girls decided it was time to get back. Lana found a nice cotton skirt to replace her jeans and pulled the tank top back on. Tabby pulled on the clothes she had been wearing, only changing her panties for a clean black cotton thong.

"Hey Lana can I ask you something?" Tabby asked.

"When have you never been able to share with me?" Lana stood with her hands on her hips.

"It's kind of personal," Tabby said.

"No, I won't run away to be your lesbian slave," Lana laughed.

"No, no, not that! I tried the Queue earlier today," Tabby continued.

"Yeah," Lana said. "So what, we all try the Queue."

"The guy wants to meet me again," Tabby stated.

"Oh, he fell in love. I can't blame him for that," Lana grinned.

"No, no, he didn't. He was serious about something...but I don't know what...I can't put my finger on it."

"Sound dangerous to me honey, I would give it a miss, anyway you have me and Cliff and Chris and the others."

"Yeah but he was kind of exciting in a strange way," Tabby was drifting off now.

"Forget it man, the Queue is about one night stands, well half hour stands anyway. He probably hangs out there all the time and tries his luck with all the chicks. Just another loser. If you had a good time then count yourself lucky but I wouldn't get too involved. Hey, maybe you should try another go at the Queue yourself."

Tabby listened silently to her friend. "Yeah, you're probably right. Let's get back to the others."

The girls walked back to the others near the stage area. The day progressed with some dancing and listening to the music from a variety of bands. There was a lot of joking and general fun. The food and drink was good, the weather fine and hot. At one point Brian and Stephanie disappeared for a while, there was no guessing what they were up to. Cliff left the group again. Tabby didn't see him leave at about 4.45, but didn't seem to mind as one of her favourite bands were entertaining the crowd.

Her favourite band stopped playing just before 5pm and Tabby glanced around. The others were all there but not Cliff. She shrugged and waited in the lull created between bands. The crowd was always a buzz with conversation and noise at this time. It was the only part that Tabby didn't like; the gap between music.

"I'm going to go and get a drink," Tabby called to Stephanie who as nearest to her.

Stephanie nodded with a grin. "You looking for Cliff?"

"No, not really, just want something to do. Do you want a drink as well?"

"Nope, I'm fine thanks," Stephanie grinned.

"You looking for Cliff?" Lana asked as Tabby brushed past the tall blonde.

"No, just getting a drink," Tabby smiled.

"Oh, ok, just I think he might be back at the Queue," Lana said with a wink. "That will make his fourth visit today. He will be eligible for a bulk discount soon."

Tabby walked away. Was Cliff really visiting the Queue again? Was Lana right, was he visiting the van on a regular basis? And he had made love to her. What was his stamina really like? Thoughts of a romantic weekend for two went through her mind, not the jealous thoughts that she might have had. The desire for that big, hard cock pounding her pussy as regularly as he had been doing it this weekend was making her hot.

She reached the caravan that sat near the edge of the crowd area selling coke and other drinks. She ordered a bottle of cold spring water. As the fat attendant handed it down to her and took her change she heard a voice in the back of the van say; "Hey, it's 5pm where's our relief shift?"

That time. She had said she would meet Pete a 5pm. Where again? The basket weavers stall. That was up on the top of the ridge, near there own tent. Her mind scrambled. Lana had warned her not to go, Cliff was busy fucking some stranger and Pete had left an air of mystery about the meeting. Her head was starting to get giddy at all these competing thoughts. The image of Cliff fucking another woman came back stronger and Tabby felt a yearning between her legs. Lana's warning transformed into the sweet pussy that Tabby had just licked. Her mind moved to imagining herself licking at Lana's sweet pussy while all the boys; Brian, Cliff, Chris and Pete all tugged their cocks until they were squirting their cum all over the two gorgeous bodies below.

Her feet hurried as she scramble up the slope towards the basket weavers. She past the Queue but there was no sign of Cliff. On past their own set of tents. Then a left turn along the ridge. The basket weavers stall was the last in the last row of vendors stalls. It was well shaded amongst the tall pine trees that were grouped there.

Tabby looked at her watch; 5.06pm. She was late. He would have left thinking she was not going to appear. She reached the stall an glanced around. No, the big hulk of Pete was not to be seen. Hoping that his watch was wrong she waited, looking around, starting to wonder if she had imagined the whole bit of his invitation. Some of the stalls were closing for the evening, but most were still doing a brisk trade. Small groups of people drifted past from time to time. Tabby moved closer to the actual stall, standing at one corner where she could get a view of all those who passed in front of the stall.