Tabby and The Queue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled from the man who had anally fucked her to lie on the wet, sticky mattress, a big grin on her face. The tent was now almost empty. There were only six bikers left and only one was still hard. Tabby sighed, her fantasy was coming to an end. Still she was filled with a glow of satisfaction that she hadn't had before.

"Well, bitch, guess I get the pleasure of fucking you the last time," the man with the hard cock said as he moved toward her. "I'm really going to enjoy your pretty little cunt."

Tabby didn't flinch as he got down beside her. She parted her legs, letting him squeeze her breasts as he entered her messy pussy. He started fucking straight away. His strokes were powerful and rough as he mauled Tabby's sticky wet breasts. She slide in the sticky cum on the mattress. Tabby was so worn out she took each stroke with a grunt.

It wasn't long and the big man finished. His load spilling from her red, swollen pussy. He got up and the remaining bikers clapped him on the back looking at the brunette lying on her back, cum leaking from her, splashed on her entire body and soaking her clothes. They grinned, passed some comments about how good a cum-slut she was and left.

Alone Tabby started to look around. The smell of all those cocks was everywhere. She was an absolute mess. The cum was slowly drying on her skin. The white bikini was saturated in the men's juice. Slowly Tabby lifted her body from the mattress. She looked at the little bikini. The bra was not badly stained but the bottoms had somehow ended up in a low point in the mattress and had soaked up a lot of cum.

"Well babe?" It was Pete. "What did you think?"

"It was great," Tabby replied quietly with a smile. "Thank you Pete."

"So now you have lived the fantasy; was it worth it?"

"Yeah, sure was. When can I do it again?" Tabby grinned. "Sorry babe, it's a one off here. But now you know how you reacted you can find your own venue," Pete said. "Glad you enjoyed yourself. Not all of my gifts work out that well."

"Gifts," Tabby gasped. "Is that what you call this?"
They laughed. Pete tossed Tabby a towel he was carrying. "Here, clean up a bit. I will go and get your things."

He returned with the skirt and tank top she had worn earlier. He also had a bowl of warm soapy water. Tabby bathed as much of the cum from her body and hair as she could before dressing. She didn't bother putting the bikini back on. Pete gave her a plastic bag to carry the sticky clothes back to her tent.

It was starting to get dark outside so nobody noticed the dishevelled young lady make her way back to the tent. As he crossed the camp she felt a new spring in her step despite her tiredness. She had been in the tent about 45 minutes but it seemed a lifetime.

Tabby quickly showered and changed before joining her friends at the stage. She visited the Queue again before they left and had sex with a 45 businessman hippy. The rest of the weekend was full of wonderful encounters. More group sessions with the other friends and even an encounter with Jenny and her boyfriend, but nothing could top what the strange big biker, Pete, had done. Cliff commented on how good the sex was once when they were alone in the tent together, Tabby just smiled.