Tad and Jenny: Their Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything cleaned up, time to start playing again. This time soft and gentle in the bedroom as I led her upstairs. By the way of her kisses this is what she wanted also. It didn't take long for me to strip again as I only wore my shorts. Messing with a fire and a hot grill is a disaster waiting to happen with a swinging dick.

I pushed her and she fell with a bouncing flop and she laughed but a perfect landing. My head between her legs instantly with a groaning coo emitting as my tongue made several licks separating her pussy lips. Legs over my shoulder with my arms around her legs so she couldn't move away, spread wide. She heated up quickly as I attacked her pussy with my tongue. I learned about her quickly as she got used to my action and her hips followed suit, then I would change tactics frustrating her. When I hit her extended button though, she went wild shaking and trying to buck. I dipped my tongue in her wet honey pool of a cunt, lapping at the great amount of flowing nectar. She is like Old Faithful in that respect waiting to erupt. She started writhing as my tongue was fucking her teasingly. She had a spot that just drove her nuts I found and I kept after it. When I clamped my mouth on her long exposed clit and sucked it into my mouth and tickled it with my tongue she came unglued.

She became hard to hold onto and tried squeezing her thighs together with all her might without success. The heel of her feet drove into my back was her last resolve as she arched her back for the pressure she craved. The geyser erupted to a loud screaming banshee and soaked me from the neck down. I tried a few more licks after her climatic collapse but she was too sensitive to my touch. At the time I was being nice and backed off. Later, I chided myself for not keeping up to see what would happen and her reactions.

My cock of course was very happy and wanting to claim that hole I just dined on for desert. Standing up, still holding her legs I speared her with my cock, balls deep in one stroke. Tight, wet and very hot, as I kept that single thrust buried. Her velvety cunt kissing my cock hello, hugging and releasing seemingly by itself. The euphoric look on her face said it all, no need for words. Her own arms and hands reaching out to hold her legs. She wanted pounded and I obliged. I wish it could have been forever, as my cock slammed into her with slapping flesh, my balls bouncing off her ass. Her gasps and ragged breathing told me of her enjoyment. Maybe five minutes at the most, the urge struck as I pushed deep as possible feeling her bottoming depths. Her scream of joy and the clamping of her legs told her story of excitement.

I am breathing heavy, still buried, wondering whether I could go again. Jenny looked exhausted and satisfied. I hadn't seen that look for a long time, when we finished those year end reports the last time. I pulled out with a pop, her cunt not wanting to give up her new found friend.

I laid beside her just as tired and satisfied. She rolled on her side against me, kissing me hard which turned into a needy french kiss by both. It is the first time she actually initiated any action, more like a thank you I suppose. We got more comfortable instead of dangling legs over the side of the bed. A nestling cradle in each others arms and tangled legs. Still, she never spoke a word like there isn't a need or reason.

No need for a comparison, the only one I could even begin to think of was my first sexual encounter. I felt in love with a woman for the first time. If it wasn't, I don't know what else you could call it. Another sound, peaceful and happy sleep ensued.

I awoke with a start from my dream, one of Jenny sucking my cock at work, well actually I was doing the face pounding like before. Once my eyes adjusted, it wasn't actually a dream. My hands had a fistfuls of her short hair and her face was buried on my erupting cock. She was coughing, gagging and spluttering a bit and I quickly released her. She raised up catching her breath, clearing her throat. Then with abandon she went to work cleaning the mess I had created. I had to piss of course now.

"Jenny, I am so sorry. You should have awakened me first." I said alarmed.

"No need to be sorry Master, it was wonderful. Your slave loves your morning wood, something you will get use to. Besides, you were stroking yourself, I just couldn't help taking over." Jenny replied happily.

"You were the dream my love. I was fucking you the same way in the office." I said as the surreal moment hit.

"I love that thought Sir and many more in real life to come I hope." She happily chirped.

"I need the bathroom something fierce." I said getting out of bed.

"Pancakes will be ready once you are done Sir." Jenny called after me.

I couldn't believe my morning already. Breakfast as well, she must have used my biscuit mix I am going to use with the catch today. I bought a big box, will still be able to make biscuits. She can make the biscuits, I laughed at the thought. Do I take her with me fishing this morning, leave her here tied up or what? Tied up, seems like a plan, then I can try a flogger or crop when I return. I'll base it on the catch, flogger if I catch four or less, crop if more. I would be inclined to be more careful that way due to my inexperience.

Breakfast was great, Jenny found a bottle of syrup and the reason she made them. The syrup was probably here for a different reason as there were several bottles in the cabinet. My uncle is a cad for sure. While Jenny was cleaning up, I prepared for my morning fishing expedition.

She was happy to be tied up while I was away. I did it the same way as the first time I saw her hanging there. Without the mask and panties of course. Jenny said she could only handle the panties for an hour or so at best. I would be gone longer than that and I didn't want her pussy all used up again. She did say that a plug in her ass would be a good idea. That was easily solvable as I lubed one up smaller than my cock. It slid in easily as I figured, the panties gave away that clue. I attached the gag and went happily on my way. Well, my cock wasn't all that excited about leaving.

The fish were biting and I caught my limit in a little over two hours. I took my time and went riding around in the boat for a little while. The lake isn't that big but there are six scatter houses around, most built like uncles. One a permanent residence to an old retired couple. I have been waiting to see what happens to the property. My uncle said it might be on the market soon as they are too old to live out here by themselves now. It would be an expensive property but I could handle it.

I returned and took care of the fish first. Of course, handling fish means a shower comes next. Jenny looked beautiful hanging there watching me. At least she wasn't drooling all over this time. I wondered if her lips were dry, well, I don't think she wants me to find out at the moment. I went and took my shower and dolled myself up, manly of course but remained naked. There is a reason for so many fish of course, I am going to invite my aunt and uncle over this evening to dinner. He likes his deep fried coated in batter with lemon then add hot sauce, like LJ Silvers only much better. I had cornmeal also and decided that would be better than biscuits. I would need more wine however and hoped he could oblige in that respect.

I selected the crop from the cabinet and brought it over. First I had to find out if Jenny needed some water removing the gag. It was a good move, as I got a bottle from the fridge. Giving her a drink as she wet her lips with her tongue. A couple more swallows was enough, but I let some of the water dribble down her chest and over her nipples. It was cold and she shivered with a gasp but had an immediate effect on her nipples as they hardened. I put the gag back in place.

I think she couldn't wait for me to start with the crop but I suddenly had another idea. I went over to the cabinet, an got a small electric vibe with an intensity controller and an extension cord. I would have used the bullets but the batteries were dead and I couldn't find replacements. I didn't feel like trying several to find the right size either. The remote one needed charged and decided that could be an idea for later and set it up.

I teased her nipples first, Jenny liked that I think, her nipples for sure. I was being gentle with them after yesterday for the time being. She shivered some more when I used it to tickle her stomach and thighs. She was already starting to breathe a little heavier and the muffled giggles spurred me on. She squirmed when I started playing with her pussy and clit. I played for about ten minutes or so, she was worked up and squishy when I inserted it into her cunt. I told her she better not lose it. I thought it impossible for her to hold for long myself.

I picked up the crop and trying to decide where to begin and how to proceed. I bounced it off my leg a few times to find out my own reaction and how hard I dared to strike. I started with her face first, I saw that in a movie somewhere though not a porno. I gently rubbed it on each cheek and her chin, then her neck. Then tapped her gently with the pad on the cheek and chin, I didn't think it would be a good idea for anything forceful. Her eyes grew a little bigger, I don't think she cared for that either or was worried. I added a little more force behind a couple more taps but nothing even remotely harmful.

I made my way to her nipples and breasts, a lot more forceful there. The snaps, her struggles and grunts spurring me forward. I could see the tell tale red marks that slowly issued. Twenty blows to each side and moved them around covering her body. I didn't think to ask her if she wanted it harder, gentler or what.

"More here?" I asked and she nodded her head up and down.

"Harder?" I asked and nodded her head yes again.

I did as she requested being more inclined to her wishes. I gave each breast five more and she reacted more violently. She didn't wave me off with her head so I think I hit the threshold she wanted. Then I hit each nipple square quickly. Her muffled scream and grunts and head going sideways said she had enough. Hopefully, it wasn't too much. Maybe the gag wasn't a good idea but she stopped me from removing it.

I then teased her stomach, I am not too keen here but gave a few swats and tickled her mostly. I did attack her thighs however with a good twenty swats also turning them red and slick as her juices is forming and started a slow advance down her thighs. That turned me on something fierce because I knew she was loving it. With the vibrator, too hard for much action though I did rub her clit gently with the pad and clipped the top of her mound a couple times. I knew it sent shock waves through her as I am sure she got off. The sudden wetness and her muffled moans gave it away. How was she holding the vibe in?

I went to her backside and continued my assault, trying not to be any rougher, actually I may have let up as I had no way to be certain. My desire is waiting for me and she knew that. I think she was wanting it as well. I removed the intruding plug and readied for a more satisfactory intrusion. The vibe fell when I removed the plug.

I loosened the ropes a little to make her more flexible to begin. Not sure why, just seemed logical. I thought I detected an unsatisfactory groan from Jenny but that was short lived. The post, bless my uncle, made things the right height. He must have run across the same problem before. Had to do with the heels she wore I think. Plus, it gave you some traction if you used your toes right. My cock didn't have much trouble making a slow entrance. I fucked her ass slowly but I didn't last very long and sped up and came quickly. I stumbled off the post afterward as I collapsed as a mater of fact. I had forgot I was on a step so to speak, quite comical probably if someone was watching. Didn't exactly feel good however, pain and pride. Didn't hurt that much, just a little scrape.

I couldn't help myself and licked her legs and pussy for a few minutes. I attacked her clit like I did last night, with the same results only this time a mess to clean up. I removed her gag so she could breathe better, drool running out the corners of her mouth and onto her tits, she started gulping air.

"Too much?" I asked.

"Perfectly wonderful Master." Jenny said through gulps.

She had been tied up for nearly four hours now. I decide she needs down and a shower herself. I could probably use one as well again. Big surprise after I got her loose once again. She fell to her knees, grabbed my cock and proceeded to suck it. It didn't take long til she had me hard again. She crawled over to the couch, leaning on the cushions, spreading her legs.

"Please Master, fuck your slave's whore cunt." She pleaded.

That turned me on and I crawled over and took her from behind like a dog in heat. I must have been at it for fifteen or twenty minutes before I came. I am exhausted from my effort as I laid on her back for a few minutes recuperating. Next time, do that in a bed I thought, very rough on the knees. After I shrunk away and dismounted, she was right back at licking and swallowing my cock. I didn't understand why, I am too tired to argue and nothing is going to happen further. She stopped after a minute or two. Looking at me lovingly and licking her lips.

"Shower time." I said.

"No Sir. Lunch time. I want to feel like the used slave I am for a while longer." Jenny said smiling happily. She washed her hands at the kitchen sink before making us grilled ham and cheese sandwiches and chicken noodle soup.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned up some. If that is the case she can stay that way til dinner. I needed to run over and invite my guests, plus get her car. She had to go naked of course, not really but seemed appropriate. I could give her a shirt at least but wouldn't. We ate and we were both happy. Afterward I was going to help clean up but she wouldn't have any part of my help, pushing me with a loving kiss. I got dressed while she cleaned up everything including the floor.

I grabbed her leash and out the door we went. She looked curiously at me but got in the Explorer when I opened the door. She was laughing when we showed up at my uncles place and her car parked in the driveway. A little daring maybe as I helped her out, it wasn't a long walk to the carport where I knocked on the door. My aunt answered and started her cackling laugh after seeing the state of Jenny. My aunt and uncle are only about fifteen years older than me and she is the definition of MILF. They had kids very young and were out on their own already. The youngest, Abby, either nineteen or twenty and Whip was twenty-five, I think, married and a young son.

"You are right on time." She said still laughing. "We were just getting ready to get in the hot tub." She had a fluffy robe on and probably all as well.

We each had a beer and my aunt carried an extra. Charles was already in the tub that holds six. I stripped and got in with Jenny right behind me and got situated.

"I guess she was telling the truth about being your slave." Uncle Charles said laughing.

"Might have been one of semantics at first." I said. "Jenny is my secretary and real time slave now. My fiance if she says yes." I further stated.

Jenny choked on the beer she was drinking in mid gulp. Aunt Ruth to the rescue, helping Jenny. Shoving her firm, augmented D cup breasts in her face in the process.

"Really Sir?" Jenny choked out after a minute.

"Well, you have been called my work wife many times. You want to be my whore cunt slave, your words, not mine. I am adding wife to that title whether you like it or not." I said logically. I had thought about the idea the entire drive over and decided already. I was going to wait til this evening but seemed appropriate.

"Yes Master. Your whore cunt slave would love nothing more than to be your whore cunt slave wife." Jenny cried happily escaping Ruth and kissing me.

"Didn't I tell you slut." Uncle Charles said.

"Yes Sir, you sure did." Aunt Ruth replied laughing.

I invited them over of course and they gladly accepted the invitation. One thing, Jenny more or less got washed in the ordeal. Jenny followed me home in her car, still naked even though I told her she could get dressed if she wanted.

I saw why when we got back and she opened the suitcase. Makeup bag and two outfits. The stretch black sundress she was wearing to start in which the fall must have been in the dirt. A cut off t-shirt that barely covered her breasts, a little stretch skirt that left little to the imagination. Two pair of french cut panties and a bra. The rest of the suitcase was filled with her own toys.

We did take a shower and she got dolled up makeup wise like her normal self. I had her put clothes on, it might not be necessary but wasn't sure. Never know about uncle Charles and aunt Ruth. She put the bra on, says she just needs a little support. Quarter cup and only supports the bottom of her breasts, all she ever wears she told me. The skirt covered more than I initially thought but didn't cover much. The t-shirt though had a cut deep in front and tied to keep it in place, more like a halter when she was done. It looked like something she modified and designed herself. Last was a pair of four inch pumps to match. She was stunning, I had always seen the proper Jenny at work not the wild vixen.

I started the fryer up to heat the oil then went and made the batter. I doubted Jenny knew how and watched me like a hawk. She made a salad and decided on peas for a vegetable as that was all I brought. I started in on the cornbread next and Jenny watched how I did that as well, especially the sugar I added, just a couple pinches. Everything was almost ready, we just needed our guests to show up. That is when I remembered the last item, the remote controlled bullet. Jenny wasn't sure but I said I would be gentle, yeah right, and she knew it but agreed. What I meant, I wouldn't make it embarrassing and would see how the evening went. I knew her complaint also, she is a little sore.

Another half hour or so and our guests arrived. Ruth in a sundress and sandals, evident that was all, tight and real filmy in the right light. I could count on them to bring the wine also, homemade private stock. I whispered to Jenny to watch the wine, could be high octane. It didn't take long for dinner to be served. I did turn the remote on but I kept it at the lowest setting, I did promise after all.

The next part is a little funny and I wasn't sure Jenny would like it and I almost chickened out. I just set the little box down in front of her after we finished eating. She knew what was in the little box as well.

"I was serious earlier. Put it on." I ordered. I had purchased the ring about a year ago but things went haywire but kept it. Jenny actually picked it out and I knew it fit her finger already. I was worried because she knew it was meant for somebody else at the time though never used. Other than jeweler, we were the only ones that knew.

"Yes Sir." She said giddily opening the box and putting it on.

"Now it is official, my bride to be." I said turning the remote up one notch.

Aunt Ruth had to get a good look see of course and give her a hug and kiss.

"Congrats girl, he is a great catch." Aunt Ruth said.

Uncle Charles clapped and said, "It is about time."

Jenny got up came over and gave me kiss then got on her knees.

"Sir, remember what I said when you bought this ring?" Jenny asked.

"A joke about sex on the spot I think." I said truthfully. I didn't exactly remember but it was a joke at the moment and I had actually forgotten.

"I said if it was me that received that ring I would give you a blow job on the spot. We made a big joke about it because we were making bets you wouldn't even get a kiss." Jenny said.