Tad and Jenny: Their Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sir, I understand. If you need anything just buzz me." Carla said getting up and left.

Wait she said buzz, not call. What is going on. Another knock at the door. What the hell?

"Come in." I muttered again.

Jenny comes in all smiles and looking like a wet dream. Make up and nails done to perfection. Red velvet collar around her neck with a little ring that looked more like a decoration with a red velvet leash dangling down to her breasts. Red gauzy see through blouse, unbuttoned well below her breasts giving only a clear glimpse of her small orbs. Her nipples and rings prominently sticking out from the tight teasing rubbing they were receiving. Red velvet quarter cup bra I assumed as you could see the ornamental front closure. Red velvet skirt of barely modest length, light red stockings and red five inch sandals with a half inch platform.

Carla may have stirred my cock with her puffy red lips and look, this vision is zipper busting and painful. I had to stand up to fix myself.

"My Master likes!" Jenny squealed running to me.

"Fucking right!" I exclaimed catching her and pulling her in for a hard kiss.

"Sir, You don't know how long I have wanted to say this right here. Fuck your slutty slave! Please!" She excitedly said.

Didn't have to tell me twice. I sat back done in my chair with my slacks and boxers pushed to my ankles, I wanted her mouth first and made her get on her knees. I wanted all three holes and cum in her pussy. I knew I wouldn't last long being so excited and I wanted to hold off. She fucked me with her mouth for about three minutes before I made her stop already. That was how excited I was and needed to calm down already.

I had her bend over the desk and used my fingers to tease her and lube her tight ass, she didn't wear panties and was soaking wet. She was already panting and in the same heated state I was in. I started to slide into her rear entrance slowly but she pushed back sinking herself fully onto my cock. I made maybe ten strokes and was ready to burst again and it took every ounce of will power to stop myself. I pulled out and jammed my cock into her soaking wet cunt. I didn't even move, her cunt clamped onto my cock and she squealed in delight and wiggled. I erupted right then, I didn't think I was ever going to stop squirting. Both of us were panting hard, her cunt squeezing the last few drops out of me. We both fell to the floor, I was the only thing holding her up as her legs gave way the same as me. We started laughing at each other.

"You buzzed Sir" I heard Carla say, laughing at us as well.

"I did." Jenny said feebly.

"How may I be of assistance." Carla whimsically said.

"You know damn well why your here." Jenny said gruffly.

"Well, you two need to get up off the floor first." Carla retorted with a laugh setting a paper on the desk with a silver object.

"Get us all a bottle of water out of the fridge." Jenny ordered.

I didn't have a clue what was going on once again, sound familiar, but we both managed to get off the floor and made a resemblance of getting our clothes in order. We kissed again passionately as I heard Carla set the bottles on the table.

"Well, I can come back later if your going at it again. Besides, I expected longer than fifteen minutes." Carla intoned.

"No, it is nearly lunch time. It was a breathtakingly wonderful fifteen minutes I have you know. " Jenny said breaking our kiss.

"Well then, sign here. I will put my seal on it, make copies and file it free of charge as a present." Carla winked.

"How did you pull this off?" I asked looking at the marriage certificate.

"Sometimes it is who you know Sir." Carla giggled.

"Why the change in heart Jenny?" I asked before signing.

"Carla and I discussed it. With me here, you would never get any work done. Neither would I for that matter. I need to work a half day to get my holiday pay. Carla will be the perfect replacement. So, after lunch, I will resign and you can hire Carla to take my spot. Need the certificate to continue insurance with you." Jenny explained.

I had no qualms about the entire works as her argument was sound. The three of us had a celebratory long lunch. Did I ever get some stares or was it the girls. Jenny was the slut she wanted to be, my cum had run down the inside of her stockings leaving a white trail. Carla made a joke about that and we all laughed. Carla opened her blazer at lunch to be comfortable, she was wearing a white leather bustier that tied tightly. Now I know how her puppies were held up.

After lunch and the real estate agent, we went to HR and had everything taken care of. Carla called and got a file number reserved just in case we needed it. Jenny had presents, a ring for me, she thought I might need one around here. A necklace for Carla, a dog bone with her name engraved on it, Jenny saw it and couldn't resist. A present for her from me actually, Tad's Slave Wife engraved on a heart pendant that attached to the collar.

I was going to take the afternoon off, but we stayed at the office and had another round. Carla had to go to the courthouse is why. Needless to say a lot got done, just not work. Luckily, nothing was going on for a change.

I showed my new wife her wedding present, the new house. Pictures didn't do it justice. She was very happy, Carla was even happier I think, more room for her fetish. It took nine days to close but no one cared by that time. We were all happy until the after Thanksgiving Day swing party with uncle Charles and aunt Ruth.

I had made a breeding cage for Carla. The front resembled stocks for her head and hands and well padded, her ass stuck out the cage door in back, her legs were cuffed and spread. The bars of the cage were wide enough for hands and arms so her tits could be played with, she loved that. The cage and Carla rested comfortably on a thick gym mat. Uncle Charles said she was the ultimate bitch in heat. Most of the men and some of the women had fun with her. She was the happiest puppy in the world after we let her out. Well used and tired but that didn't last long. Carla found her new Master that night and married at Christmas.

Needless to say I needed another new PA. The single girls all lined up for a chance. What can you say, I had two and both ended up married, that was a sign to them. I took the married woman with a stable home life that wanted to change bosses desperately. She has been my loyally happy PA since.