Tad and Jenny: Their Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, now I remember. You want to honor that statement?" I said looking into her blue eyes.

"Yes Sir! I most certainly do." Jenny said all smiles.

It didn't take long before Jenny was good to her word and I was enjoying it. Ruth and Charles started making out even. I am focused on Jenny and not being hard on her letting her do what she is so good at. I stroked her hair and watched those beautiful blue eyes of hers. She seemed to be taking her time, lovingly administering to my cock. Must have taken her fifteen minutes or so before I shot off in her lovely waiting mouth. Using her hands getting the last drop then licking her lips. Smiling like a fox in the hen house.

"I won the bet Sir. Please, may I come now." Aunt Ruth said breathing heavy.

"Yes you did, cum, slut." Uncle Charles ordered. Aunt Ruth cried out in happy anguish. Ruth had her dressed pulled up, impaled on his cock. Both had a ring side seat of course to the blow job. Jenny and I were both laughing at this point.

"Told you Sir, it would be slow and sensual and over fifteen minutes." Ruth chided.

"When was the last time you gave me one like that?" Charles retorted.

"Sir, when was the last time you let me? Mr Quick Squirt." Ruth said laughing.

"We do work our way into a frenzy, don't we slut." Charles said.

"Very truthful Sir. I bet I can get you off in five minutes right now." Ruth replied.

"On your knees slut. The timer is ticking." Charles said.

Ruth went to work. Poor uncle Charles lost again by ten seconds. We were laughing again as he tried everything to hold out. The faces he made even. Ruth was happy with her shit eating grin licking her lips. We had another glass of wine, Jenny happily sitting on my lap.

So Tad, what is the story. I thought you were dating someone else?" Ruth asked.

"I was and even made plans for us this weekend. She made her own plans and expected me to drop mine for hers again. I told her to fuck off." I explained.

"I bet fishing wasn't in either of those plans?" Charles laughed out.

"They weren't." I responded laughing.

"You are his secretary and I guess you would know him the best. Why this?" Ruth asked Jenny inquisitively.

"I was in a bad marriage that just recently ended, should have ended ages ago really. I was the love lorn puppy watching on the sidelines wanting Tad for the longest time. Every time he got mad he always came here to get away though I never knew where here was until now. He would tell me stories after each trip but always relaxed him and excited me. I thought he was pulling my leg with whoppers at first. I started looking into the lifestyle and I started liking the idea, self gratification set in. The opportunity presented itself and I grabbed it." Jenny replied.

"If the story of the ring is any indicator, I can see your point Jenny." Charles said shaking his head. "Hell, if it was me girl, I would have handed you the ring and told you to start sucking. Remind you of anything slut?" He further added laughing so hard it made me hurt. Ruth had tears in her eyes laughing so hard also.

"He proposed to me the night of my eighteenth birthday. Had a cherry licorice whip wrapped around his cock with the ring like a fishing lure. My girlfriend helped him out putting it on. My surprise when my tongue found that ring. I ended up pregnant that night also. It was still worth every lick." Ruth said still laughing.

"How did you get started in the lifestyle Ruth?" Jenny asked curiously after the laughter died down.

"Truthfully, we were swingers from the start, still are. Must have been married something like five years or so. I met a guy that tied me up and teased me for hours, always on the verge but he wouldn't let me cum. He turned me over his knee and spanked me because I was pissed at him for not letting me get off, always so close. I was kicking and screaming but I got off so hard I pissed myself. One thing led to another after that." Ruth said.

"She made me learn about the lifestyle to please her after that incident and I liked it as well." Charles added.

"So you bought this place for more than just fishing?" I asked.

"It is perfect, hold parties without drawing unwanted attention. Do the hard stuff we don't have room for at the house and of course the kids at the time. Fishing and just to get away." Charles said with a contented smile.

"You were telling the truth about that women a year or so ago then?" I asked wondering.

"Yeah, Constance. Ran away from college because she was flunking out from doing nothing but partying. Found this place and decided to make herself at home for a couple weeks. Found her drunk and tied her up, scared the crap out of her but she didn't want to go to jail. She agreed to a thirty day sentence to repay us. Our influence straightened her out and helped us with our empty nest syndrome. Thirty days turned into over three months. She is with a wonderful guy now." Charles explained.

"The kids in the lifestyle?" I asked wondering.

"Not that we know, we kept it all separate from them. We did explain everything to them when the time was right. Embarrassing, like the birds and bees but they somewhat suspected. Kids have too much information at their finger tips these days. We know they used this place at times, teenagers." Ruth said.

"We need to get going slut. The kids and grandson are coming tomorrow." Charles reminded Ruth.

"Yeah, need to be rested for that." Ruth said giddily.

We said our goodbyes hugging and kissing, they were hoping we could come over tomorrow but we had a four hour drive ahead of us and needed to get back. Jenny was loved by Ruth and Charles. We could use the place anytime, join one of their parties even, just call ahead of course. Jenny understood why I was so relaxed after I made one of my sojourns.

As soon as they left, Jenny took her skirt and shirt off not wanting to get it dirty. Her panties were soaked, I turned the vibrator off and removed the egg. She was sad Ruth and Charles had to leave, she was hoping for more fun. We discussed things between us well into the night and made plans. The biggest being work, we had to keep that part quiet.

We left right after lunch making sure the place was spic and span from our use. Turning everything off like I am suppose to do. I really didn't want to leave but didn't have any choice. It was such a great weekend. We stopped and ate dinner at a fine dining establishment. We did get some strange stares, me looking like a who knows what reject and Jenny looking like a lovable slut if you ask me. Neither of us cared, we were happy. We went our separate ways home afterward. We each had things to do before tomorrow morning rolled around.

I stepped into my one bedroom apartment, I never noticed before as it is always a mere comfortable functionality, my sanctuary. Suddenly it seemed so cold and lonely. I went to the kitchen counter and poured me a drink. I spied the picture of Laura and me on the hallway shelf. Might have been the best day we spent together I thought disdainfully and threw it in the trash can, the glass breaking.

I grabbed a plastic bag going through the apartment gathering up her stuff. It wasn't much, she just had enough to spend the night once in a while. I even threw the sexy picture of her in the bag instead of hitting the trash can. I put the bag by the door, I had a sneaky suspicion she would show up.

I had a second drink and the depression may have been stewing some more. I opened my laptop, I wanted a new place to live. Jenny and I discussed this and needed to keep us separated during the week as much as possible. We were worried that living together might spark something that would spill over into the workplace. That would be something other than sex, like a disagreement. The more I thought about it, it would happen anyway, less of a chance probably. Living together however, would raise some eyebrows in HR. I had a solution all of a sudden if one was still available. The expensiveness is in the eyes of the beholder. I called the cell phone number of the agent hoping I could get lucky. I did get lucky and even talked him into showing me the places this evening if I could get there in thirty minutes.

Not completely an ideal solution but doable. The agent had a better idea if I didn't mind living in the country a bit. Three bedroom ranch with basement on five acres, much cheaper even. It was the perfect house in my mind but how was that going to solve my problem? Simple, he would take care of it, subdivide an acre to a separate address for future development, doesn't even need a building, just main road access which is easy. I bought the the property, now two properties, on the spot. Cash deal, should close in about fifteen days or less. Cash in my stock options and I would have enough to buy new furniture and some fix up cash to go with it. Problem solved, just need a mailbox as a surprise gift.

When I returned, there was Laura leaving a note on the door. She wanted to talk to me. I said sure, opened the door, handed her the bag, enough said I told her and closed the door in her face. She rang the bell but I wouldn't answer. She finally got the hint and left. I wouldn't answer the phone either.

I felt better about myself, another drink even happier. My thoughts were of Jenny and the weekend. I started looking into more detail about the lifestyle on the internet. I only looked casually before to understand more about uncle Charles and aunt Ruth before. I even looked up the swinging lifestyle for more understanding. I realized they were in all probability swingers and used the other to intensify their relationship.

I never thought about it at the time, could I have sex with my aunt? She was family after all, though only related by marriage not blood. Maybe they were having issues with the same question and why they left abruptly. Maybe they were afraid of my reaction. I thought Ruth was trying to make Jenny feel welcome but it might have been more than that. It may have been the proposal also and Charles felt we needed some alone time. I didn't know what I felt other than all my pent up sexual frustrations were gone.

I decided I needed to see Jenny but didn't know where she was living. I went by her old place and greeted by her ex, I figured she might still be living there. I found out their marriage had been a sham all but the first six months. He was happy she had finally gotten her dream guy, the last six months had been hell living together. In his terms, a sudden need to be treated like like a piece of trash, he didn't have the heart but helped the best he could. His partner was a nice guy as well as he served us coffee. His best guess, she might be sharing a place with a platinum blonde bimbo named Raquel he thought. I knew a platinum blonde bimbo, we both did, but her name isn't Raquel. I was at a loss and she hadn't answered my calls either.

I went home feeling good that I hadn't broken up or actually interfered with their marriage. I did wonder why she put up with it for so long. Security? Repression? Shame? We never discussed her marriage other than it was over and had been for a long time even before she started working for me. Most of what we talked about was the weekend, her love for me, how to handle work and our future. I fell asleep but unsettled that Jenny wasn't curled up beside me. I guess I am hopelessly in love with her.

I went to work the next morning. Carla, the receptionist, flagged me down with two messages already. One from Laura to call her ASAP and one from Jenny saying she would be a couple hours late. I wondered why?

I called Laura as I wanted to get her off my chest for good and felt like talking to her now. I told her she was the one with commitment issues, not me, and she ought to take a long look at herself in a mirror and decide what she really wanted. She came to the same conclusion over the weekend because our relationship wasn't going anywhere and realized it was her fault. She had the habit of making me feel like a heel of course. She actually wanted to talk with me to say she was sorry and end it herself. About as close to an agreement either of has had in months.

About twenty minutes after dealing with Laura and looking over some paperwork, I got a call from the the real estate agent saying he had all the paperwork ready and the offer was accepted. He could do a rush job and get all the preliminary inspections and surveys done and close in five or six days, just needed my signature. I told him I would be there after lunch, I was taking the afternoon off.

I made a call after that selling out enough of my stock options to buy the place in cash. I was actually saving them for part of the vacation home. I figured it would be better to leave my other funds alone. That made my dream evaporate but felt this was more important. Well, not evaporate completely, but probable.

I had just hung up when there was a knock at the door. I knew it couldn't be Jenny, she would have buzzed me instead of knocking.

"Come in." I muttered cheerfully. I was surprised, Carla, told her to take a seat. What was this all about? Long platinum blonde hair in a pony tail, wearing an off white two button blazer. The blazer separated at the bottom showing a little of her fabulously toned midriff and her dangling belly adornment. I wondered how she kept those puppies up so high with a good amount of cleavage showing. Matching white leather skirt just short of knee length but rode up well when she sat down, showing off her white stocking tops. Feet encased in white three inch pumps.

Jenny and I always had a standing bet, mine was thirty-four triple D, twenty-four, thirty-four. Like I said, walking sex bomb. Truthfully, a little reserved for her, though sitting at her desk, most people only saw the cleavage, face and hair. I think the powers that be like her in the position the way she is. Relaxes many of the customers, though a few women complain every now and then. Especially the ones that work here, Carla always took care of them though I found out, somehow. That was the rumor anyway. Never any rumors of her having sex with anyone or a date even, though many wanted to, a couple of them women.

"How can I help you Carla?" I asked quite quizzically. I hope I am not choking on my tongue.

"I need a favor from you." She stated in her lilting voice.

"What kind of favor?" I asked stunned. Why would she ask me for a favor? I hardly knew her.

"There is this position opening up that I want desperately. I think I have what it takes to do the job and here is my resume." She said handing me a two page report.

I looked the resume over, well scanned really as I didn't fully read it all. It looked really good and for a PA job. I couldn't figure out why she was giving it to me other than to look over. Did she want my input?

"Looks really good." I said congratulating her.

"Thank you Sir. Are you interested Mr Talbot?" She asked.

"Huh?" I said stupefied.

"Maybe you should read the last part instead of skimming Sir." She meekly laughed.

I didn't read 'Special Abilities' near the bottom with 'References' last which is usually a bunch of inclusive junk, I quit at 'Abilities' which was long enough. I read it three times after that. Trained and willing consensual slave when needed without a Master. When I saw 'References', I was going to tell her it wasn't necessary for a job within the company but I was thinking maybe it was outside the company and didn't read it either. Jenny was listed first and a Master Luke afterward. What the fuck?

"I don't understand, you want...." I said dumbfounded not knowing what to say or ask.

"Let me explain Sir. Jenny found out what you really wanted in a woman and I have been teaching her. I say she succeeded beyond her wildest dreams and we had a long talk last night. You see, She found me crying in the bathroom at the Christmas party. Luke lost his job though it didn't pay much, I had been more or less supporting him or us for years. He got a new job a long ways off paying even less. I didn't want to leave and start over again and wanted him to stay here and marry me. He would find something here eventually even if it was dog walking, I didn't care. He said I deserved better and left." Carla explained.

"Are you applying for a PA job or as a slave?" I asked still confused.

"Both Sir. Jenny decided or we decided last night, she is going to quit and be your full time slave and wife. It is what she desires more than anything, especially after you proposed. Nice ring by the way. You will need someone to replace her and I want the job. Jenny can teach me quickly what she does for you. As for the slave part, I don't have a Master any longer. What I like doesn't exactly grow on trees. Jenny said you could help until I do." Carla explained.

"So you dress the way you do because of Luke?" I asked as I always wondered.

"Yes and no. I have always dressed like a slut, it is part of me. Jenny is trying to tone it down so it isn't as obvious but I have a hard time letting go. She said I needed a slow change anyway so people wouldn't wonder and my current wardrobe doesn't permit a fast change. Not all that easy to find something that fits just right we found out." Carla explained.

"Why so hard to find a new Master?" I asked.

"Because Sir, I am a slut bitch in heat." She said.

"Huh?" I said not understanding and Carla started laughing.

"Jenny said that would be how you would react. Dresses like a slut and puppy trained Sir. I like being treated like a dog, in heat sometimes." Carla said.

I didn't understand it all. Maybe just an inkling of what she described. I thought we might be able to iron that out later. Not that I wasn't interested in Carla, I think we could come to terms. I was more interested in the part about Jenny. I didn't want to discuss it with Carla though.

"If I asked you right now to get down on all fours and bark like a dog, you would?" I asked.

"No Sir. Jenny and I discussed that as well, not at the office. If you were my full time Master I would without question. Jenny said you would probably agree to part time, weekends maybe." Carla said making it clear.

"Why did Jenny take the morning off?" I asked pondering what else to think of.

"She had a few things to take care of. Paws and claws were one of those." Carla said showing off her well manicured nails though not long. Jenny took more care of her nails lately, now I understood why.

"How did Jenny find about you exactly? I mean, I doubted you would have came out with the whole story." I asked as it was the next thing that popped into my mind.

"Jenny heard what was said and pieced it together. Several us were talking in a group, one of the husbands came by and said they had to be leaving to let the dog out. I lost it and ran to the bathroom crying, the alcohol I drank didn't help. Jenny and I made a deal after that." Carla explained.

"Jenny was rather vague on how she found out what I wanted. Did she tell you?" I asked.

"Your browser history, you had been reading stories I think. She was confused because she knew Laura was nothing like that and couldn't get a reading on you one way or the other. She came home crying Friday night because she didn't have the nerve to beg you to take her with you on the trip. I had to push her out the door to go find you and roll the dice." Carla stated.

As wacky as it sounds, just like Jenny to piece tidbits of information together. It suddenly occurred to me that she kept dropping subtle hints to find out my reaction. That was why she didn't try anything, she was afraid she was wrong.

"Here is your resume back, I don't think I need it sitting around my office. I want to talk to Jenny before I decide anything." I said thinking it over.