All Comments on 'Tag Teaming a Trans Man'

by altar boy

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
bad_boy_good_girlbad_boy_good_girlalmost 11 years ago
Hot hot hot

I have been in the Oregon theater and tag teamed a FTM. Love the story from the other side. Please write more ftm stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

when are you going to write another ftm story? this one is so hot...please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hot

OMG This story is so hot!! Its made me cum so many times! I'm ftm I almost wish something like this would happen to me!! But of course this is the real world lol. Real life/reality sucks sometimes

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is… amazing!

I'm also a 10+ years post-transition FtM, and I don't mind something like that happening to me - although in real life I'd prefer those men to use condoms, of course. I often dream of group sex. Had a threesome with 2 guys once and it was fantastic. And it's great that more & more people become aware of the existence (and hotness!) of transmen.

mykellmmykellmalmost 9 years ago
Give an appropriate warning

"Getting more than he bargained for" reads like a small surprise, not a fucking gang rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please

Please do more ftm, gang rape. This was a fucking great read and got me really hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Jesus, this is horrifying. How could you publish such a thing? Trans men are disproportionately raped, assaulted and murdered. That could have been my boyfriend in that car. It could have been my brother. I get it, it's fantasy, but stories like this normalize rape. Put a fucking content warning if you're going to write stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Need More Smut Like This for Trans Men!

I'm going to be bookmarking this story, I know I'm gonna cum back to it again and again! I know rape fantasies are triggering for some people, but there are countless stories similar to this one for gay men and women- it's a very popular fantasy!- and as an FtM I know it really turned me on. I really love the mental image of unprotected sex resulting in messy, internal cumshots, and the degradation/humiliation of getting cum sprayed all over my face and body might be my biggest fantasy, so I would have liked more description on those parts (how did it feel- warm, thick, sticky? Did it feel good being splattered all over his cock*? Where did each spurt/rope of cum from the facial land? etc.). I also love golden showers, and think that part could have been hotter with more detail- could the warmth have felt good on his cock*, and gotten him hard again? Why didn't they soak his whole body, face, and hair?

*It was a HUGE turnoff that you kept calling his cock a "clit." Mine has changed so much, in size and appearance, with its foreskin and mushroomhead, that it hardly resembles a clit at all anymore. I took off a star because it turned me off everytime I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you.

Everyone has his preference as the comments show. I'm no different as ftm who identifies as straight. The thought of being man-handled, as it were, has definite attractions. Of course, sucking cock has never been a desire so that part for me was a glance through. Brilliant, though, and I thank you. We are unrepresented everywhere and it's affirming to read real sexual desire and fulfillment. Sex with women can be so fraught that fantasizing about direct male desire is a reief.

Trucker86Trucker86over 6 years ago
As a pan ftm...

I had to really search to find this again. Even with some of the areas where there are clear mistakes, this is exactly my fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
FTM Guy

As a trans guy I want this so bad. Like so bad this makes me cum every time. Hard body jerking orgasms each time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Some aspects of this story turn me on, but other parts are rather shocking. I agree with other comments, a warning for gang rape is preferred.

Yes, strangely enough, to be raped is a fantasy of mine. Its the ultimate proof that aomeone really wants you, sees you as an sexual object. I want to be seem that way.. and rape makes unprotected sex 'possible'. But the humiliation part was really putting me of. I hope I never be in the situation that people spreed my genitals and take a look at it and humiliate me. That would cause real trauma.

But nonetheless I appreciate that you wrote a story starring an FTM character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Turned On

Every single thing about this story turns me on. I usually am cumming hard before the end of it. Definitely a fantasy of mine. One of my faves that I have read many times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

As a trans guy myself i needed to skip the like, first 5ish paragraphs which felt like baby's first intro to the literal existence of trans people ever. If someone's looking up trans guy porn, they know what a trans guy is, and if they stumble on it, that's what google's for. Having a primer for idiot cis people who can't google kinda killed the mood

GatorAndKittenGatorAndKittenover 2 years ago

This was a great story!!! Every part from the 1st cock to the last!!! Then having them all piss on her/him nice touch to the ending. All in all I enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
First

Tonight will be a first for me as a full on sissy.This will be my first time deep throating cock.I have sucked many a hard cock but never took one deep in my throat.Now in my ass is a different story many a monster found its way deep in my ass just not my mouth.Well here goes nothing on my knees hands tied behind my back lips painted red and now a big hard black cock slidding in and down my throat.I can feel it hitting the back of my mouth.As he pumps slowly it slides deep down my throat.His balls are now on my chine and under my nose.I can now feel the first shot of sweet cum going down my throat.Now load after load is filling my mouth and throat in to my belly.That was the first load of the night of many more.He finished by washing the cum down with a stream of piss filling my mouth throat and belly.Before going home i took some cocks in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is offensive as it perpetuates the stereotype that trans men don't want penises and that our penises are deformed and ugly. It also perpetuates the stereotype that trans men are just sex toys for cis people to use. It is disgusting that you even thought of writing this, trans men are raped and murdered enter Brandon Teena. A young trans man in a relationship with a woman was forced to remove his pants, fingered and then gang raped, I bet that turns you sick fucks on but it's absolutely disgusting. Stop writing these stories about trans men with vaginas, a lot of trans men don't want to have them. I have opted to be a celibate until I am able to get a penis.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I agree with one commenter about the line about trans men’s penises being unnecessary but otherwise I really enjoyed this story. It was really hot.

(Also I hope you don’t take it personally that some people get dysphoric about vaginas. Porn is everyone’s personal preference so they should avoid reading things that will trigger them.)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How I Met My Husband…

lucareedftm2023lucareedftm202326 days ago

@GatorandKitten It’s just him. Not her/him

lucareedftm2023lucareedftm202326 days ago

To those commenting on here about non-consent fantasies being sick…. Many of us who have been raped irl or are afraid of it happening deal with our trauma/fears through engaging with rape fantasies. No one is condoning actual rape. Also not all trans men are disgusted by having vaginas and sons if us only feel bottom dysphoria some of the time. This story absolutely needs trigger warnings and I think the author should remove the slurs mentioned when talking about trans women as well as the parts denigrating trans men’s bottom surgery options. Remove those things and I think with the proper trigger warnings and the obligatory “rape is bad” disclaimer and it’s fine imho

lucareedftm2023lucareedftm202326 days ago

Also to the person saying that trans men with bottom dysphoria shouldn’t read this if it bothers them… They probably wouldn’t have if there was any indication in the title or at the beginning of the story that the dude was gonna get all of his holes filled. The description just vaguely states that he gets “more than he bargained for.” Again, I thought the story was hot, but I could see another trans guy who didn’t want to read about nonconsensual vaginal sex being triggered because there was no indication that this story was about that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous