Take a Chance

Story Info
Tanya decides to seduce older man.
949 words
3.65
60.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Tanya finished rinsing the soap from her body, she thought about how she had never imagined, even in her wildest fantasies, that she would have the courage to do something like this. Out in the main part of the hotel room was Jon, and old friend of her mother. Well, not an 'old' old friend, thankfully. Jon was in his mid 30's, and sexy as hell in Tanya's opinion. He stood just over six feet tall, had dark brown hair and a very pleasantly toned body that spoke of his many years of hard work in the construction industry.

Now barely a year out of high school, Tanya knew that Jon was impressed with how much her body had matured since he last saw her. In the last two years she had grown from a gangly teenager into a full figured young woman with full hips and a firm ass. Full C-cup breasts topped off her petite frame, and with her long brown hair, she was easily able to get the attention of many of the young men during the school year. Being a 'late bloomer', Tanya was still a little uncomfortable with the new allure she now possessed. She had tested the waters somewhat, but had been waiting for someone she knew and trusted to truly dive in and experience life's finer pleasures.

She had known Jon since she was a child, and when she found out he would be passing through the town where she attended college, she wasted no time in finding out if she could catch a ride back home for the summer. Seeing his jaw nearly hit the ground when he arrived at her dorm, and the way he was helpless to keep his eyes from wandering all over her young body, Tanya felt a twinge of excitement and knew she wanted more from him. His attempt to hide the growing bulge in his pants as they greeted each other let her know that he might not mind if she offered.

She shut off the water, toweled herself off, and wrapped a towel around herself, enjoying the feeling of warmth growing in the spot between her legs. When she opened the door to the bathroom, the room was lit only by the soft glow of the television as Jon flipped through channels, unaware of the surprise in store for him.

As he went to start his shower, Tanya pretended to adjust her towel and 'accidentally' let it slip as he passed, allowing him to see her entire naked body. Jon stopped for a few seconds, his eyes wide in amazement as she pretended to fumble with her towel. Jon quickly turned his head and stammered an apology, undoubtedly fearing a tongue lashing from the young woman.

"Its ok," Tanya said, honestly blushing as she 'finally' fixed her towel. "I don't mind you seeing me naked."

When Jon closed the door behind him, Tanya noticed how much wetter her pussy had become during that little show. She lay back on the bed, removed her towel, and ran a finger over her the lips of her smooth shaven pussy, wondering if Jon's cock was hard after seeing her naked. As she heard the water turn on, she closed her eyes and began slowly fingering herself as she imagined Jon stroking himself in the shower. Soon she imagined what it would feel like with his cock inside of her, working faster as she did. There was something about being with an older man that excited her... maybe it was the knowledge that he would be so much more experienced than the boys she had been with. She knew that she wanted to try everything with him, and quickly brought herself to an orgasm imagining all the different ways he could please her.

Suddenly she became aware that the water had shut off. As she tired to figure out how long it had been, she heard the door open and saw Jon walk around the corner. He cast an embarrassed glance towards her and then his eyes became wide once again as he gazed upon her full naked figure lying there on the bed, her finger slowly caressing the lips of her pussy.

"W-What are you doing?" he asked. He was wearing an old t-shirt and a pair of boxer shirts, his stiff cock clearly visible through them.

"I was thinking about you... I guess I got excited when you saw me naked."

His eyes traveled up and down her body several times, taking in every luscious detail. Tanya had an idea of the thoughts that were going through his mind. Finally, he shook his head and said, "No, your mother would kill me if she knew that I so much as looked down your shirt." He looked at her longingly again, trying to think of more to say.

"She doesn't have to know... Besides, I'm an adult now. I've never done this with anyone... experienced, like you." She blushed again, much deeper this time.

He considered it a moment, one hand absently straying to his cock as he looked her over. When the boys Tanya had been with looked at her like that, it gave her an almost creepy feeling. When Jon looked her over, though, she could tell that he was admiring her in almost a loving way. She knew right then that sex with him was the right choice.

She stood and walked to him, his arms embracing her sweetly, her head barely reaching his chest. "What do you want to learn?" he asked.

"Everything... and I do mean everything," she replied.

They both knew it was going to be an interesting night.