All Comments on 'Take Me Ch. 01'

by BasNoirs

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Where's the rest you tease......

That's just mean. Pleeease write some more. Oh please

Corpse_riderCorpse_rideralmost 13 years ago
Think Victor Meldrew

This only works if it is going to be revealed that this is part of a role play and she knows the assailant. If her assailant is genuine I simply don't believe her almost immediate sexual arousal to her situation. I can't really empathise with a character who doesn't mind if she is murdered as long she is shagged by her murderer first. Only someone utterly insane could think like that.

BasNoirsBasNoirsalmost 13 years agoAuthor
"only" is a big word... :)

:) first, thanks for reading, Corpse Rider. I appreciate your well-reasoned and well-written comment. I won't give away the ending, but I will say this: 1) no one said she will or will not be murdered, but I LOVE that you took it there; 2) what she knows or doesn't will definitely be made clear, and I respect why you have a hard time with empathy, given your presumption; and 3) by the end, you will have your answer to whether or not she is, indeed, utterly mad. she may be, but perhaps for different reasons than you think right now...

again, thanks for the read and comment! love that you shared your insights!! -BN

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lousy writing

What total bullshit writing. ""My slender waist", "my dainty wrist" --- nobody talks about mantelshelves that way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Take Me Series Info