All Comments on 'Taken Ch. 02'

by JAMMANN

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yeah!!

I`m sooo glad you`re willing to continue this story!! I have a feeling it`s gonna be great..................................

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More!

Please don't make us wait too long for another chapter! Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
too short

very good, but please make the installments longer. thanks :)

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 13 years ago
wow

loved it , way too short, but i can't wait to see what happens next

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
Excellent....

can't wait to read the next chapter......

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good

good story.... continue on with the next chapters. the chapters are way to short make them longer. hurry up with the next chapter the story is getting good

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very nice

WOW! Very sexy story. Please give us more soon.

Sammy1on1Sammy1on1over 13 years ago
Very Good

This is a very good read, can't wait to read more.

caramelcreamcaramelcreamover 13 years ago
Oh my...

I am on the edge of my seat with antici... pation...

This story is really coming along, and I am greatly enjoying it. Keep up the good work, and pretty please, give us another chapter soon... or at least make it longer. Best wishes.

~Caramel

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I really enjoyed it alot. Wow are the mom and daughter a real pair of bitches. So it is a bit dramatic and crazy the way he confronted her and dragged her out the window. I am not sure how he will convince her he isn't a crazy ass stalking kidnapper now, but if someone had to carry me away like that (in the nude) this guy sounds like a good option :)

Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

thanks for a great read. Looking forward to reading more.

mocha80mocha80over 13 years ago
WOW!!!!

This is HOT!!! I love the story so far. Please update soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oooh *****

Come back wityh another chapter soon! [CK_12]

merryweathermerryweatherover 13 years ago
Love it!

Love it sweetie. Can't wait for the next chp.

honeybreehoneybreeover 13 years ago
well damn...this was hot!

I' am on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter, I can't believe Gabe was that bold, well yeah I can. But M&M are complete and total witches! I hope her uncle wise up soon about them and that they get what they deserve! Great reading and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
can't wait to read the next chapter

this is getting pretty good plz continue

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
This is so much better

than the last chapter, it's hard to believe it's written by the same person. Well done. I could barely read the first chapter but I actually enjoyed this one.It's still very short and fairly predictable but there was nice plot development. If you continue to make such improvements, you're going to end up with a great story.

FlpantherFlpantherover 13 years ago
Now you got it!

You got us now girl! Lead on...

rosamundirosamundiover 13 years ago
Okay, you're favorited!

PLEASE DON'T STOP! :)

Tierra22Tierra22over 13 years ago
What's Next

OMG I need to know please update soon.

Jennyt82Jennyt82over 13 years ago
More!!

Wow, I wasn't sure what to expect but it was fantastic! The problem is that it was too short. You have to update and soon!

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfover 13 years ago
Please continue!

That was great. I was so upset it was the last and not the middle of your postings. I've got to know where you take this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hello there...

Well done. I'mnot gonna throw my two rubles in on how you need to make with the next chapter, but I will pointedly say keep up the good work, and happy holidays!

MSNJMSNJover 13 years ago
Why

Is it taking so long for you to post? Also why are your chapters so short? It really irks me when a good writer takes FOREVER to post their story. Its a very good story if you need help bcuz your stuck please contact me ill be happy to help you move forward. Your story freaking rocks and needs to be posted in a timely manner.

Cheers

NJ

Love4wordsLove4wordsover 13 years ago
I just wanna tel u

Lovin this story. You cut it right when I was excited. Please update

soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVE IT!!

i really hope update this story soon PLEASE DONT LEAVE US ALL HANGING!!!! also i accidentally gave the story a low score but i really loved it sorry about that!

JAMMANNJAMMANNover 13 years agoAuthor
Hi Guys

Just wanted to let everyone know that the third chapter is being edited and will be posted shortly. I’m currently working on the fourth chapter and will definitely try to make it longer. I do have a lot of things going on this month so most likely the fourth chapter won’t come out in Dec. but I will shoot for early Jan. Once again keep the feedback coming it really helps me stay motivated.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HURRY HURRY HURRY!!!

This is so doggone great-Keep the Chapters coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks for letting us know

that the next uppdate will be in January. I am enjoying what I have read so far. Thanks

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
I Knew

the action would pick up, I never expected it to literally happen. But oh to be picked up and carried off by a man who looks as hot as Gabriel,I don't think I would care if he were nude or not. Chapter 3 is posted and I feel the need to read it now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Interesting, exciting, little soapy.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Cool

This is going to be good I think just 2 bad chapters are so short. You over did the whole instant connection thing a bit but you got the point across. When he came to take the poor girl away he could have at least told her he was going to give her a better start. Or that she is safe and not just pounce on her with a hard dick and bad attitude. With some work this might be as good as the vampire series The Affliction Great job thanks and keep writing.

kitteh_katkitteh_katabout 12 years ago
hmm...

gabriel is starting to look like a total arse,

so i'd fix that before i get too pissed at him ;)

p.s. he best be a good mate to my girl, and i'm glad she didn't just swoon for him.

this has potential, my friend.

let's get it started.

k_k

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BoRrrrRRRing!

Thank God he wore slacks or he wouldn't be able to get up from the table...

What else was he gonna wear? A skirt?! Duh!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Taken Previous Part
Taken Series Info