Taken Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just close your eyes and enjoy it Skye, there's nothing wrong with you enjoying what I'm doing," he whispered and suddenly I was seized by a tightening in my body and I cried out, vision exploding in hot white light as I experienced my first orgasm. I'd often read about it, my friend had often told me about it, but nothing compared me for the feeling of it. I had been saving myself for marriage; I didn't even masturbate for fear of ruining myself for my future husband. I was breathless as I dangled from the ropes and Christopher pulled his hands away with a smile. Pulling out a pocket knife he cut the ropes and I collapsed to my knees.

"Not so bad, is it Skye?" I looked up at him, body riding a euphoric high. He crouched down in front of me, smiling smugly as he cupped my face. Words escaped me as I tried to focus, tried to think through the haze of complete bliss, and I vowed to myself I'd make them pay. I would make them all pay.

"And I've only just started," he announced.

12