All Comments on 'Taken Ch. 06'

by jadewinchester

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Loving this

I'm waiting for the final chapter where she guts the lot of them like stuck pigs.

Great writing

EroticChocolateEroticChocolatealmost 10 years ago

It's going great just wish it was longer.

lucianloverlucianloveralmost 10 years ago
She's very annoying.....

doesn't she know she has to pick her battles carefully or she will loose the war!!!! 5 stars for writing, 1 star deducted for protagonist's stupidity!!!!

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago
Aw, Lucian,

Cut her a break. She's just 18 herself. That's not an age well versed in the art of picking your battles. And far, far better she knifes, bites, hits, scratches and kicks away at anything within reach than to roll over and proclaim that "this is what she was born to be" *spoken in a overly loud and dramatic master thespian voice*

I love how she is stirring up trouble within the ranks. How wonderful to weaken the enemy by setting them upon each other. Jade, you are rocking this story. I'm nervous thinking about the next chapter because I'm thinking it ain't gonna be pretty...

Loki_DarksongLoki_Darksongalmost 10 years ago
No. She is not "annoying".

Lucian. It is easy to say what a person should and should not do when you are on the outside looking in. I am starting to feel that is par for the course here in Literotica.

Lindsey is holding her own remarkablely well given the circumstances. I have my doubts that many eighteen year olds would do half as well in her predicament. Her advantage here is that these refugees from Deliverance have not encountered a young lady with such fortitude before. And it shows.

I like that any loss to them pisses Lindsey off more and more. I look forward to seeing her finish these folk. And given the multitude of cameras in any given place, that can't be too far down the road.

tati89tati89almost 10 years ago
she does pick her battles

She does pick her battles imo. Remember when Clyde raped her last time and she had to hold back her anger when he told her to ride him? Or the time that momma crushed her hand and she held back the pain? Or the time when she tried to appease the women/men of the house by doing the chores and helping to sew just so that they can trust her more? She would have held back her anger of Georgie if he had not hurt his own daughter. That was when she stood up for a child, which only shows you how good of person she is.

She didn't fight anyone and held off her resentment while she was healing and would have continued to do so. However, she couldn't hold if off any longer since most of the family wanted to push her off the edge. She did try to pick her battles although the family esp. Mama wouldn't let her pretend to be good. They would have kept on pushing her just to break her.

shyintxshyintxalmost 10 years ago

One question. If the men are supposed to be in charge how come Mama gets away with slapping them around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wat

The other Anon needs to chill the fuck up.

jadewinchesterjadewinchesteralmost 10 years agoAuthor
Mama

When their father died Mama became in charge of the family. While women dont have much of a position in this life, they love and respect their Mama. She may not be a good person, but she raised them and took care of them and for that she has the right to keep em in line. :D

FindmywayFindmywayalmost 10 years ago
Great story....

I have to say that I have a love/hate relationship with this story. Very dark but you love her eternal hope....Great writing love her strength and determination but uncomfortable about the direction ie Christopher. Would love for Clyde to find and grow some balls! Ugh!!!!!! Where are the strong take no prisoners Dom men when you need them?

With this twist...hurry up with the next chapter. Don't know how long I can hang in suspense.

winealittlewinealittlealmost 10 years ago
Great!

I have to agree with the previous comment...I have a love/hate relationship with this story as well. I'm rooting for her, but very painful to read all that is happening to this poor kid. I could never be that strong. I'd bide my time and pretend until they didn't suspect anything even if it took over a year. Learn where the keys are and get the fuck out...haul them all off to jail!!! Although, as one commenter said, "gutting them like a pig" would be good too...LOL

Please let her have her vengeance and not fall in love with Clyde.

morghan33morghan33almost 10 years ago
Great!!

Ignore all the other comments. i absolutely love this story and i cant wait to read more!!

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
Really good

I'm hoping that linsey prevails in the end, remembers where the kitchen knifes are kept and gives them all what they deserve, starting with mama.

I have to agree that i do think she is picking her battles carefully and to step up and defend a child is the most noble of causes.

I'm giving it 5 stars as its so well written and has left me wanting more soon!

xxspicyshrimpxxxxspicyshrimpxxalmost 10 years ago
Have to agree with Lucian

Love the story, I like how you're not making this a romance. But I have to agree with lucian, the protagonist can be annoying at times. Sometimes I just want to slap the chick for never keeping her mouth shut but I guess that comes with the territory of being 18. I just want her to be smart by winning people over to earn people's trust other than her husband. I remember high school, kids learn ass-kissing at an early age so she can find a way to have someone of influence in the house like her or her escape/survival will not be realistic and her husband ain't help her position he's only keeping her alive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A rare find

I am enjoying this story a great deal, with or without the sex. I like how you developed the characters (and no I don't find the girl annoying). I wouldn't mind reading more about Clyde and Skye.. Great job and please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
too much pain.

I hope poor Lindsey can escape this is way too much for a young girl to suffer. I myself was in an abusive relationship and it was a real bad one for me. Ended up in hospital nearly dead . Thanks to my family I survived. But it's left its marks I can tell you. Mentally as well as physically.

jadewinchesterjadewinchesteralmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all

I have been working hard on the next chapter. I appreciate all of you and your encouragement. i am trying to make this next chapter longer, as there wont be many left. I have had to reconfigure my entire plan as this is my first story i've "published" for anyone besides myself. Please be patient with me :D i hope to have chp 7 within the next week.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
story

what a yellow livered coward clyde is! Now what! is he going to let his brother rape her again! That so called man has no backbone at all, she's his wife! what a laugh she is nothing but a sex slave for him and his brother's. even the marriage isn't legal as she didn't give her consent no matter what they say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Clyde

I'm very interested in how you develop Clyde. I see a lot of potential for a caring protective husband in him he just needs to get out from his brainwashing insane family. I actually feel just as bad for Clyde as I do for Lindsay. Really hope Lindsay and Clyde can make it in the end. and Clyde can find that his family's way is wrong and protect the fragile love he has for his new bride. Great job in your writing and developing your characters (obviously I am a fan of Clyde). Can't wait to see their relationship develope into whatever its going to be! =D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Desperately awaiting the next chapter- love this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love your series

This is a great series I read it on my phone can't get enough!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
waiting

Waiting for chapter 7 :)

jadewinchesterjadewinchesteralmost 10 years agoAuthor
chp 7

I am trying i swear!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjadewinchester@jadewinchester
IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME EMAIL TO DISCUSS OR TRY AND COLLABORATE, MAKE SURE THE RETURN EMAIL ADDRESS IS CORRECT. I CANT WRITE BACK WITHOUT IT! Anyone whos messaged and I haven't replied, this ^ is why! Writing is a hobby, I simply love to create. The fact that anyone like...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Taken Ch. 05 Previous Part
Taken Series Info