Taking Advantage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was heady stuff. I loved her honesty and straight talk. We really did seem to be on the same wavelength. I resolved once again to be careful and not let myself get too infatuated with this woman. There were all those other Latin beauties out there.

The doorbell rang, saving me from having to respond to her zealous words. "There's our pizza man," I said hurriedly. "You go to the door while I go to my room to get some money."

When I returned I was surprised to see that the 'pizza man' was in reality a 'pizza woman'. Tina had taken the large pizza and was staring warily at the woman in her cute uniform, which consisted of a short skirt decorated with pizza slices, and a blouse with the words Jose's Pizza on one side, and Miss Pizza on the other. The woman seemed to be about the same age as Tina, and she had a figure that could only be described as 'voluptuous'. Big tits, big ass, wide shoulders, and a little paunch in the middle. The two women were looking each other over as they assessed the situation.

"Come on in," I said cheerily to Miss Pizza. "I want to look over the pizza before paying you. The juicier the pizza and the more friendly the delivery person, the bigger the tip."

"OK," she said with a wink. "I can be very friendly."

She eyed Tina up and down as she took the pizza and sashayed across the room toward the dining table. Her ample ass twitched back and forth under the tight skirt. The buttons on her blouse strained to keep her boobs from bursting out of their confinement. "My name is Marie," she crooned.

I could imagine the thoughts running around in Marie's head, and in Tina's. Marie saw an older gringo with a hot young Latin, who was dressed very seductively. The atmosphere in the room reeked of sex. My invitation to Marie to come in and be friendly, and her quick acceptance set up the possibility of a threesome. It was clear that Miss Pizza was at least curious to see what might happen.

As for Tina, she did not yet know me well enough to be able to predict what I would do. She knew I was highly sexed and adventuresome, but she probably thought she had given me enough satisfaction to keep me focused on her. Her feminine competiveness had to be in play.

I was amused and having fun. "Open the box Marie and show me how juicy it is."

"Oh it is very juicy, Sir," she promised as she displayed the cheesy surface.

"How do you know?" I challenge. "Test it with your finger."

Her eyes went from me to Tina and back again. She seemed to be deciding something. Then with a sexy smile she dipped a finger into the sauce and raised the coated tip to her mouth. Slowly she licked and sucked, making sure to smear a little of the oily substance on her full lips. At the same time she cocked a hip to one side and moved her feet further apart. My oversexed brain interpreted her body language—she knew how to use her mouth, and her body was available.

"Umm... good..." she mumbled.

"I don't know," I said. "Since you work for Jose's Pizza you are biased. Tina why don't you try it."

The game was on, and Tina was not one to shy away from competition. She grinned at me and walked quickly to the table. When she put her cheese and tomato coated finger in her mouth, she did it facing away and looking back over her shoulder. The position emphasized the trim shape of her ass and the exposed skin at the top of her thighs. She was not going to let Miss Pizza steal the show.

There was no question that Tina was the better looking woman. Her facial features were close to being beautiful, and her slender but curvy figure was much more appealing to me than Marie's fleshy outline. Still, it would be something to get my hands and mouth on Marie's huge bosom.

"Delicious," Tina crooned. "But you should try it yourself, John. Miss Pizza still has some on her lips. You could lick it off. I'm sure she won't mind."

I looked at Tina and raised my eyebrows. Rather than trying to get rid of Marie to have me for herself, she was encouraging me to have some fun with the sexy pizza girl. It was yet another sign that she was a different kind of woman. I was intrigued.

"Good idea," I said. "Come here Miss Pizza."

Maria shrugged and pursed her lips as she approached me. If she were surprised by Tina's suggestion, she didn't show it. I suspected that Marie was a girl who liked sex and was accustomed to having it in all kinds of situations. In a moment I would find out whether she liked my kind of action.

When she was a step away she stopped and gazed up at me. I closed the distance and extended my hand to the back of her head to seize her hair and establish control over her face. She sucked in a breath and closed her eyes. I felt, rather than saw, Tina at my side as I lowered my lips onto Marie's and licked at the tasty sauce. In the process my tongue slipped between her lips into her partially open mouth. Her tongue met mine in familiar feminine acquiescence. A low gasp came from her throat.

"She's hotter than her pizza," Tina chortled. "But I know how to really bring her to a boil, just the way you did me in our first meal. Relax your arms Marie."

I maintained my grip on Marie's hair and continued probing with my tongue as Tina pulled the girl's hands behind her back and tied them loosely together with one of the cloth napkins. Marie stiffened but her kissing became more passionate.

Tina moved toward me and put her mouth up under my ear. She spoke in a voice loud enough for Marie to hear. "When you're through exploring her mouth I'll tie her to a chair so we can have at her. I will feed her some pizza and you can clean up the drippings like you did with me. The juice is going to coat those big boobs like snow on a fence post."

That image produced a deep moan from Marie, and she confirmed her approval of the idea by pressing her body up against mine. The hard points of her tits drilled into my stomach. I savored the sensation for a moment and then pulled away. "Take her," I said to Tina.

"Come, Marie" Tina ordered, and with a few shoves maneuvered the heavily breathing woman into a straight-backed, wooden chair. Using another napkin she secured the bound wrists to the back of the chair.

"Now we can enjoy our pizza," Tina said. "We'll feed her a few of the juiciest pieces."

I put the pizza box on the table, and Tina and I pulled up chairs. Marie watched us with wide eyes. I opened the box and separated two slices, passing one to Tina. We each took a bite.

"Umm... good," I mumbled... "better with a cold beer though. I think I have some in the frig."

"I'll get them," Tina said. "Why don't you open Miss Pizza's shirt so it won't get stained when we feed her."

That sounded like an excellent idea. I loved the way Tina was orchestrating our developing threesome. I finished off my slice and pulled my chair over in front of the voluptuous Marie.

"What are you going to do to me?" she panted.

"We're going to explore that sexy body of yours," I said. "And then I'm going to fuck you. Now lean back."

"Ohhh...."

"Don't act so shocked. I'll bet this is not the first time you've had sex with your delivery customers. Am I right?

She grinned. "Well... maybe once or twice.

"That's what I thought."

One by one I was undoing the buttons on her blouse. Every twitch of my fingers revealed more and more smooth, coffee-colored skin. I knew she had to have on a bra to support those monsters, but it wasn't until the next to last button that I saw the Lycra bustier that was cinched around her abdomen.

"Like jugs on a shelf," Tina observed.

I laughed. "Exactly. They stand up so nicely with her arms pulled back. Ever been tied up before Marie?"

"My boss ties me up sometimes."

"Your boss? You mean Jose at the pizza restaurant?"

"Yea."

"That's so bad... taking advantage of an employee like that." I traced a finger down through the deep valley. "But you like it, don't you?"

"Ummm...."

"Tell me. What exactly does he do?" I located a nipple and used my fingernail to tease it through the Lycra.

"Ahh....... It's usually after the place is closed, when I am bent over the sink washing the pans. On the wall behind the sink he has mounted a pair of handcuffs. He comes up behind me and one by one lifts my wrists and puts them in the cuffs."

I glanced at Tina. Her face was flushed.

"And then what does he do Marie?"

"He opens my shirt, just like you did. He loosens my bra, or whatever I have on, and frees my breasts. I am bent over, so they hang down. He squeezes and slaps them with one hand, while he pulls up my skirt with the other."

My finger and thumb closed hard on a stiff nipple. "Sounds like you are in a good position to be fucked."

Marie took a deep breath. "Yea..."

"You like telling us about this, don't you Marie?"

"It makes me hot. And you like it too. I can see it in your eyes. You too Tina."

Tina licked her lips. "You're right. I am picturing the scene at the sink. Does he do that to you every night?"

"I wish. I never get enough sex. I just can't seem to help myself."

I shook my head in wonder. What kind of paradise had I fallen into? I had heard of hot Latin women, but the reality was even better. It seemed that every woman I had met in this country was ready and willing. Marie's nipple kept growing longer and harder as I worked it with my fingers. Tina reached over and pinched the other nipple. "Ooooo.... harder..... ahhhh...."

"Does Jose approve of you taking time from your deliveries to play with the customers?" I asked.

"I don't do this with everybody. There was something about you two that drew me in. I'm big on threesomes. It happens sometimes, and it usually results in repeat orders for Jose's pizza, so he doesn't mind."

"I'll bet it does," I said. "You are a very sexy woman, Marie. Let's get this shirt off your shoulders. I'll bunch it here behind your back, out of the way. There... now you are ready for some pizza."

Tina had opened three beers and placed them on the table. She moved closer to Marie and began munching on her second slice. I sat back, picked up a beer and a slice, and waited to see what would happen next. Marie was breathing deeply. The air was electric.

I sipped my beer and ogled Miss Pizza's rising and falling breasts. Tina followed my eyes and smiled. "Remember how you did me, John? Like Marie here I had barely met you when you tied my hands behind me and make me drip pasta on my chest."

Matching her words, Tina scooped up two fingers full of tomato-cheese sauce and lathered the gooey substance on Marie's mouth and chin. Large globs dropped on the slopes of her breasts. Tina kept talking as she probed Marie's mouth with her fingertips.

"It got me so excited when you explored my tits while pretending to clean me up."

"You mean like this?" I said, using three fingers to spread the sauce over the bulging tops of Marie's tits and down into the crevice between them. When my fingers encounter the edge of the bustier I didn't stop, but slid under the band and down onto her hard nipple. The rubbery bud glided between my index and middle finger, the perfect place for scissoring it into full erection.

"OHH GODDD..." groaned Marie.

My lips followed my hand, licking the trail of sauce that led to her turgid nipple. A flick of my wrist and the bustier came away from her chest and gathered on her stomach. My mouth closed on her, and I sucked and gummed as I squeezed the big melons. Her body squirmed in the chair, urging me on.

"Very nice," Tina commented like she was watching a play. "Her boobs are firmer than I would have thought. But in a few years.... Better make good use of them now Miss Pizza Delivery Girl."

I lifted my head and moved to the other nipple. This time I nibbled with my teeth, and the overheated woman let out a screech and lifted her ass out of the chair.

Tina grabbed her hair and pushed her back down. "You really are a hot one. John hasn't even touched your pussy, and you are about to have an orgasm. We can't have that. Orgasms have to be earned, just like tips. You start earning yours by taking care of me. I know you won't mind. I saw the way you looked at me."

Out of the corner of my eye I watched Tina stand up and pull her shorts down and off. She was naked underneath. Still using her hand in Marie's hair to control her, she walked her pussy into the panting woman's mouth. My arousal surged from high simmer to full boil in an instant. I couldn't wait to get my stiff cock up between Marie's fat thighs. But first I wanted to torment her some more.

The bustier was snug and it took a couple of hard jerks on the snaps to free it from her body. "Lift your ass Marie, so I can pull off your panties. And keep your mouth where it is."

She quickly complied, adding a little wiggle to help the process. When she settled back on the chair, her legs were parted. I pushed her short skirt up to her waist and knelt between the plump thighs. The juncture was like the grass on a golf green after a hard rain. She kept herself trimmed, but was due for touch up. I let my fingers wonder around. In a couple of seconds her hips began a humping motion, and I eased a couple of digits into the hot tunnel.

She groaned and nuzzled her nose furiously into Tina. "My god," Tina wailed, "she is good at this, and she obviously likes it. Use your tongue more baby... that's it.... Ohhh YEA...."

"She's ready to be fucked," I stammered. Get her out of the chair and onto the table on her back. And take off your shirt so I can see all of you while I slip into this sexy piece of pizza."

Tina noticed the change in the tone of my voice and immediately shifted back into her subservient role. "Yes Sir. But you will not be interested my poor breasts, which are so small in comparison."

"We will see about that."

Pursing her mouth in a cute pout Tina shucked her tee-shirt up and over her head. She wore no bra. She didn't need one, and I think she enjoyed showing me how firm her tits were compared to the fleshy Miss Pizza. When she bent down to undo the knot that held our victim to the chair, her boobs dangled provocatively, perfect cones of taut skin. Would the smaller ones or the larger ones be the most fun to play with? I decided to find out.

"Both of you, sit on the edge of the table," I ordered.

The two women quickly complied, and I was treated to the spectacle of contrasting sets of beautiful tits. Marie still had her hands tied behind her, which forced her shoulders back and perked up her grapefruit-sized boobs. There was surprisingly little sag. Tina sat up straight with her hands on the table and shimmied her chest back and forth every few seconds. Both girls had lust in their eyes.

"Well now, let's see," I said. With a big grin on my face I took one of Tina's in my left hand, and one of Marie's in my right. I squeezed.

The women yelped and closed their eyes.

I repeated the process with a hard pinch to each nipple and got an even stronger response. It seemed that mild tit torture was turning them on. Of course I already knew that about Tina, but I wasn't sure about the other one. With all that flesh she could probably withstand a bit more.

My eyes lit on the small spatula that Tina had brought from the kitchen to serve the pizza. It had a flexible metal blade and would make a perfect tit paddle. I picked it up and used my other hand to lift one of Miss Pizza's big balloons.

SPLATT... SPLATT....

"ohhhh...."

WHAPP... WHAPP

"Oh god... please... ohhhh.... FUCK ME... PLEASE FUCK ME NOW!

Her legs shot out and closed around my hips, pulling me against her. Miss Pizza was on fire and so was I.

"Tina, go get me a condom from the bedside table. I don't want to start any little Miss Pizzas." What I didn't say was that I was not about to take a chance on catching anything from this promiscuous delivery girl. I knew Tina would appreciate that. My eager helper levered herself off the table and headed for the bedroom.

"What do you want Marie?"

"I want your hard cock in my pussy. I want you to keep punishing my tits. I want your tongue in my mouth."

"So this finger is not enough? What if I were to curl it like this?"

"OHHH.... YESSS... RIGHT THERE...."

"And what about here?"

"YESSS.. THERE... HARDER...."

I spread her lips with my fingers and flicked a nipple with my tongue. She wiggled around on the table, squealing and moaning like a woman possessed. Tina returned and put her hand on my shoulder.

"She's going to have a nervous breakdown if you don't fuck her soon," Tina said. "Stand up, so I can put this on you."

Expertly Tina opened my pants and got me ready. With one hand on my cock, and the other cupping my balls, she guided me into position between Marie's shaking thighs.

"Contact," I gasped, and thrust forward. I went in easily, and once I was fully encased, Marie clamped down and squeezed me with a hot, wet force I had not thought was possible. Her hands broke free and gripped my shoulders.

"DO ME! DO ME!" she cried. "I NEED IT SOOO BAD...."

****************

Afterward Marie hurriedly put herself back together and left us. Apparently there were still a couple of pizzas in her car to be delivered. She said she had a warming box for them, but I'll bet they were still a little cold. Oh well, she could always mollify unhappy customers with some extra service.

Alone again I gathered the naked Tina in my arms and carried her into the bedroom. She hung on with her arms around my neck and her mouth up to my ear.

"I hope you have some left for me. That girl got me going."

"You liked what she did to you, didn't you?"

"I admit it. The whole scene had me turned on, the way Marie was looking at me, I sensed that she wanted it, and she was clearly an expert. She knew just where to touch, how hard, and how long. It was not her first time."

My knees hit the edge of the bed, and I tumbled forward, holding tight to Tina. I ended up half on top of her, with my lips up against the side of one of her breasts. She squirmed until her nipple was in my mouth.

"Not so fast, temptress," I said after a quick nibble. "I want to hear more about your experience with Marie. Was it your first time?"

She giggled. "The first since I lost my virginity. I played around with my girlfriends before that a few times, but it was nothing like today. I had wondered about it, and it seemed like a good time to try."

"Want to do it again?" I had shifted our bodies so that I was staring into her eyes.

"Do you want me to? In this area you have made it clear you are the boss."

"What do you think?"

"I think you like to make me hot. I think that you like having two women at the same time. I think that you are delighted that I loved what Marie did, and that you will arrange similar scenes in the future."

I laughed. "You are too smart for me. Wipe that grin off your face before I spank you."

"Oh please Sir. Don't spank me."

Of course that was exactly what she wanted—a light spanking leading to an orgasmic release from the sexual tension that gripped her. I was not quite ready myself, but she was so cute, and so hot, that I wanted nothing more than to give her pleasure.

"No more backtalk! Get on your stomach on top of this pillow!"

"OHHH..."

I got off the bed and watched her wiggle into position. Her delectable ass protruded from the pillow like two pouched eggs on toast. Hurriedly I yanked off my shirt and shed my pants. She turned her head to observe and stimulate me with her sultry expression. I sat on the edge of the bed, already half erect.

"You've been a bad girl, haven't you Tina?"

"Yes Sir."

"Letting that naughty Miss Pizza lick your pussy without my permission." My hand was caressing her bottom, jiggling the flesh in preparation for her spanking. "Why did you do that?"