Taking Advantage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Sir... I don't know... she made me do I deserve to be punished, but please not too hard. I am very tender from before."

Indeed her ass still had a pinkish tint. I resolved to go easy, but act tough. It was all about power, not about pain. "I will decide the terms of your punishment. You will endure whatever I wish. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir." She squirmed deliciously, hinting at how good her ass would feel against my stomach if I would forgo the spanking and just take her from behind. I ran my fingernails lightly across the taught skin.

"Ohhhh..."

She tensed in anticipation, but I surprised her by gliding two fingers down through the valley and between her thighs. When my other hand delivered a quick slap to the nearest cheek, my fingertips were on her soaking pussy.

"Unngghh...

"You have to hold still," I said as I massaged her lips between my thumb and fingers. "Take your punishment like a man."

"But.... I'm not a man... and you're driving me CRAZY.."

SMACK... My hand came down on the other cheek. A finger moved upward, impaling her in place like a specimen on a peg. Then I went to work on her with my tongue.

"AAHHHH.."

Of course the more she squirmed, the more she felt my finger. At the same time I licked and probed her vulnerable and highly sensitive rosette. I loved hearing her moans as she rode the building wave. My intention had been to bring her off with my mouth and fingers, but her responses were arousing my passion. I was fully erect and hard as a raw carrot, a large raw carrot.

"Raise up a little more my dear," I said as I got up on my knees. "I have something for you."

My hands on her hips helped her wiggle her ass up until it nestled against my stomach. "Now spread your legs wider."

"OH GOD JOHN....SIR...."

All it took was a slow forward thrust and we mated like old friends shaking hands. The breath went out of her with a whoosh.

"Oh yea... that's what I need... Jesus that's soo gooodd..."

She wiggled and squirmed to draw me deeper. It was all I could do to hold onto her hips and let her have her way. The intensity with which this woman gave herself over to sexual pleasure was amazing. I loved it.

"Take it Tina," I groaned. "It's all yours. I will be hard for you for a long time. Move on it. Twist on it. Let it consume you."

"OHHH..... GODDDDD...... FASTER.... HARDER.... PLEASSSEEE...."

I obliged and her climax exploded in a rush. Hearing and feeling her almost took me over the top, but with all the action I had had I was able to hold back. I wanted to make her cum again.

With a long sigh she collapsed on her stomach. I rolled over on my side, still deep in her, and spooned against her body. The combination of the tight warmness and the contact of her round ass with my loins kept me rock hard. I reached for a perky tit and squeezed.

"You are a wonder Tina," I breathed into her ear. "I am a lucky gringo to have stumbled on you. You and I are going to be great together. Now relax while I bring you off again."

"Yes Sir. This girl is happy to submit and obey. You feel so good in me."

It took only a few twitches of my hips together with the plucking of her engorged nipple to get her going again. She began moaning and squirming, and I had to start counting backwards from one hundred to keep from cumming. I wanted to be there for her as she experienced the slow climb up the hill. In a few minutes I felt her body tense and knew she was about to go over the top.

"Now Tina. Cum for me."

"YESSSS..."

I let go and surfed the sweetness with her.

******************

We both slept then. I had no intention of sending her to her own room. She could perform her morning duty right in bed with me, that is, if I were up for it. I was feeling very tender toward her and kissed and hugged her several times during the night. Each time she woke and purred contentedly. The thought occurred to me that I was rapidly converting my maid into my girlfriend.

She may have sensed that I might have a problem with too abrupt a change in our relationship, because when I awoke the next morning she was already up and fixing breakfast. The smell of bacon was in the air. I pulled on some shorts and padded into the kitchen.

She turned away from the stove to face me, spatula in hand. "Good morning, Sir. I trust that you slept well."

The sight of her snapped my sleepy eyes wide open. She was wearing a scooped neck apron, high heeled slippers, and apparently little else. I wondered. Her hair and face were made up like she was about to go to a party.

"I see you like my outfit," she said. "It is one of the things I bought yesterday to wear around the house, or I should say, you bought for me. Are you hungry?"

"Grrrr... Yes, I'm hungry. First for food, and with you serving me like that, I will be hungry for something else after."

"Your wish is my command , Sir. I will cook for you and endeavor to satisfy your every need. You were so good to me last night."

"Yes, well, you were good to me too. And you look ravishing. Keep surprising me like this and I may keep you on a while. But I do need to go back to town this morning to see about getting my dental practice going."

"Will I be going with you?"

"Not this time," I said, thinking I did not want her with me when I spoke with the receptionist, and possibly had an interview lined up with another potential assistant. "I will be busy taking care of the final details. On the next trip I will be free to begin your training."

She didn't respond, and I knew she was disappointed. Too bad. I was still determined to live my life my way.

I sat at the table and watched as she removed the bacon from the pan. Her back was to me, and her perfectly shaped ass was barely concealed by the apron. My question about whether she was wearing panties was answered. She wasn't.

"Is this girl permitted to have breakfast with you?" she asked sweetly.

"We'll see," I teased, buttering the toast she had placed on the table. "Bring me some eggs and bacon and then I'll decide."

"How do you like your eggs?"

"Over easy."

She cracked two eggs, being careful not to break the yokes, and positioned them expertly in the pan. In the process it seemed to me that she bent over more than was necessary, but I wasn't complaining.

"I can't wait to learn my new trade as a dental assistant," she crooned.

I laughed. "You will be good at it. The key thing is to make the patients comfortable and distract them from their negative thoughts about being in the dental chair. With the male patients at least, that should be easy for you."

"Ha. If you have female patients like Miss Pizza I can do that for them too. Your eggs are ready Sir."

"Bring them here and stand beside me. I may want to amuse myself with you while I eat."

Tina reached the table in three steps and leaned over to place the plate in front of me. The front of her apron gapped open, giving me a delectable view of her freely hanging breasts, almost to her nipples. I hooked two fingers in the curved fabric and pulled it open another two inches, totally exposing her tits and holding her in place.

"Very nice," I said. "I'm not sure which would be tastier, the eggs or your puffy little muffins."

"Ummm... If I may say so Sir, you are insatiable."

"So are you my dear," I pointed out as I cupped her bare ass with my other hand. "Now go make yourself some eggs. I am not going to fall for your obvious attempt to seduce me and delay my trip to town."

"As you wish Sir. Just so you know that this girl is available to you at any time in any way you want."

I shook my head in wonder. What had I done to deserve this? I had always subscribed to the notion that if something was too good to be true, it either wasn't, or wouldn't last very long. Could it be that there was really an attractive woman who would devote herself to pleasing me? I had to be careful. Experience taught that there was a big price to be paid in the end.

Tina scrambled an egg for herself and joined me at the table. "What do you have to do today to get your dental business going?" she asked.

"First I have to find the distributor who sells nitrous oxide and purchase a tank. Then I have to inspect the office to make sure I have all the necessary tools and equipment. It will probably take all day. This house needs a good cleaning, and that will keep you occupied."

"Yes Sir. I will have a good dinner prepared when you return. And I have one more outfit to model for you."

"I will look forward to that. In fact, I think I want a preview right now. Pull down your apron and expose your right breast."

Tina straightened her back and did as I ordered, her eyes glittering with mischief. I watched the nipple stiffen as the cool air and the awareness of her situation stimulated her.

"You can continue eating your breakfast," I said. "I am just testing your obedience, and of course enjoying the view."

She pouched her lips. "Have I yet to disobey or disappoint you?"

"You haven't been fully tested yet. Finish your breakfast. I have to go soon, and I want to touch you up a bit before I leave."

"What do you mean, touch me up?"

"You'll see. Now more eating and less talking."

We both cleaned our plates, our eyes never leaving each other. I was aching to get my hand on that plump breast and feel the hard nipple nestle into my palm. And then there was that bare ass just waiting to be spanked and fondled. She knew something was going to happen before I left for town. She put down her fork and placed her hands on the table. I pushed my chair back.

"Get over here and lie across my knees."

Gracefully as a cat pattering along a railing she eased her body out of her chair and draped herself over my lap. Her hands flattened on the floor, with her thighs resting on my knees, accentuating the bubble of her bare ass. The ankles on her dangling feet twisted slowly from side to side in anticipation. I ran the tips of my fingers lovingly over the taught skin, probing and delighting in the way the flesh popped back up immediately, as if asking for more. Cupping her cheeks was like palming a slightly deflated volleyball, and the feeling was addictive. I could never get enough. She seemed to know it, because she was offering herself in a way that said: take as much as you want, as often as you want.

I gave her a playful slap and she squealed. "Oh kind Sir, please don't spank me again. I promise to be good."

"You don't have to be naughty for me to spank you. Sometimes I do it for my own pleasure."

"Ohh..."

Using just the tips of my fingers I smacked each cheek in turn, studying the way the bulges bounced and jiggled. Then I followed up with little pinches here and there, which elicited more squirming and moaning.

"AHHH.... Ooooo..."

"Hold still, my dear. You know you like it. Now scrunch forward a bit so I can reach that exposed tit that is hanging down like a piece of ripe fruit."

"Yessss...," she murmured, wiggling to free her breast from my lap and make it available to my hand.

"Good. Now spread your thighs."

My right hand slipped between her legs while my left hand reached under her to cup her tit. I closed my eyes, savoring the sensations running up my arms and down through my body to my groin. The female breast hanging free feels different, and even more erotic. Tina's nipple was turgid and elongated like it would take only a good squeeze to make it spout forth.

I bent my head down toward hers and flexed the fingers on both hands. "I'm going to milk you like a cow," I whispered. Instantly I felt a warm wetness seep onto my fingers.

"Ohhh.. goddd...," she moaned.

"Let yourself go, Tina. I'm not releasing you until you cum. I want you well satisfied before I leave you for the day."

"YES....YES....OHhhhh..."

Plucking her nipple and fingering her pussy would surely have accomplished my goal in short order, but seeing the stick of butter on the table gave me another idea. She was in the perfect position for me to work my thumb into her ass at the same time I diddled her clit with my middle finger. All that was needed was a little butter to ease the way.

Reluctantly I let go of her tit so I could use by left hand to spread her cheeks while with my right I twirled the hard stick of butter in her opening. The heat coming from her cavity quickly melted the yellow lubricant.

"OH MY GOD JOHN.... What are you doing?"

"Hush. Relax your muscles Tina. Your ass belongs to me and I'm about to go exploring. There, I think that's enough butter. Now I'll just insert my thumb a little ways..."

"AAHHHH...."

My left hand returned to milking her breast, while my right hand went to work in earnest on her ass and pussy. At first I didn't probe deeply with my thumb, just enough to massage her sphincter and get her to open for me. I kept two fingers scissoring back and forth in her increasingly wet pussy to keep her distracted. She was squirming and moaning and kicking her feet, getting more and more aroused.

"A little deeper now Tina. Unclench for me. That's a good girl."

"AARRRGGHHHH...." She squealed like a stuck pig as my thumb pushed in to the knuckle. Her hips bucked, and I had to hold fast to her tit to keep her from bouncing off my lap. She was more than ready. A few flicks of my finger nail on her clit sent her over the top.

"Oh my god.... oh my god.... oh my god.... AHHHHHHH...."

Hearing and feeling her had made me hard as a rock, and I wanted to push her over the table and fuck her. But I knew it would be better later after I had recharged from the sexual overdose of the past couple of days. I withdrew my thumb and let her roll off my lap onto the floor, where she curled up and lay spent.

"I'm leaving now Tina. When I return I expect the house to be cleaned and you to be recovered and ready for whatever."

"Ummm....", was all she could manage.

***************

Finding the nitrous oxide supplier was no problem. In fact the distributor also had a complete selection of the dental supplies I would need: filing material, chemical treatments, Novocain, gauze pads, etc. I bought what I wanted, and by 11AM I was wheeling a large gas canister into the lobby of the dental office building. Big bosomed Barbara was on the desk and greeted me warmly.

"Good morning, Mr. Carroll. What have you got there?"

"It's a tank of nitrous oxide -- also called laughing gas. It makes patients relax and forget their fears of the dentist."

"Oh yes. I've heard of it. I always wondered what it felt like," she said flirtatiously.

"Well I'd be happy to give you a taste. Maybe during your lunch hour you could come up."

She laughed. "Oh we Latinos take more than an hour for lunch. I close the office from 12 to 2. Didn't Mr. Calloway tell you about our hours?"

"No. But it doesn't matter. I do not intend to schedule more than a couple of patients a day."

Barbara smiled and straightened her shoulders. The buttons on her blouse fought gallantly to keep her thrusting breasts under control. "If you want I could get us some sandwiches and bring them up at noon."

"That would be wonderful. I need about an hour to set up the gas system and check out the dental tools. Come when you can."

At that point a customer arrived, and Barbara turned to duties. I wheeled my canister into the elevator and ascended to my floor. The corner office was waiting for me. Warm sunlight bathed the wall containing the instrument cabinet. I adjusted the blinds and went to work taking inventory.

After half an hour I was satisfied that between the items in the cabinet and the tools I had brought with me from the States, I would everything I needed. Next I experimented with the controls on the dental chair. It worked smoothly, lowering the back and raising the leg rest so that the patient could be positioned anyway I wished. The head rest could even be depressed so that the patients head would be hanging back in a way that would allow me easy access to the roof of their mouth. I smiled as I thought of the possibility of having big-boobed Barbara in the chair, high on the gas, with her chest pointing up at the ceiling, the highest point on her body.

Finally I maneuvered the gas cylinder into position so that I could work the valve while I held the mask over the patient's face. I tested the gas by taking a whiff, and was pleased to feel the familiar euphoria.

At 12:15 there was a knock on the door. Barbara was there holding two plastic bags.

"I neglected to ask you what kind of sandwich and drink you wanted," she said. "I hope ham and cheese with ginger ale is all right. I know most gringos like ginger ale. At least when they are not drinking wine or beer, or our local guaro."

"That's true," I said. "What you have brought is fine. I'm hungry. Come on in."

We sat together on the couch and spread our lunch on the coffee table. After a few bites and exclamations of "muy rico" I asked Barbara about the girl who might be interested in becoming my dental assistant.

"Oh yes," Barbara said. "She is very interested. It would be a good profession for a girl who had not gone to the university. She is hoping you will call her. Her name is Theresa, Terry for short."

Um, I thought. Maybe I could have both Tina and Terry as malleable dental assistants. "Tell me about her," I asked. "What does she look like?"

"She is very attractive. Her eyes are striking, a deep blue-green, and they seem to light up against the background of her tan skin and dark hair. I would say that she is medium height, and like most 25 year olds, she still has her figure. Not dumpy like me."

"You are definitely not dumpy, Barbara. You are a well-preserved, full figured woman with eye-catching assets, as you very well know."

Barbara blushed and looked down. "Thank you Mr. Carroll."

"I will get Terry's number from you later. Now finish your sandwich so I can have you experience the effects of laughing gas. We want to be sure it has worn off before you have to go back to work at two o'clock."

"I'll admit I'm a bit apprehensive," she said as she plopped the last of the sandwich into her mouth.

"Nothing to worry about," I said. "Go sit in the dental chair. I assure you that you are going to like this very much."

She sat in the chair and gripped the arms like she was about to take off in a rocket ship. I liked that she was nervous. In my experience the anxious ones were the ones who reacted the most strongly to the gas. The sudden relief of their tensions was so welcome that they let themselves become submerged in the blissful haze.

I fitted the mask over her nose and mouth and opened the valve. "Take a deep breath," I urged.

The gas hissed and Barbara sucked in the sweet air. I let her take two breaths before closing the valve. Before I had even removed the mask her eyes glazed over. I leaned close and whispered in her ear.

"How do you feel?"

"Oh my... I'm floating on a cloud... the world is good.... I love everything and everyone..."

"You are a natural for this. Let me give you a little more."

This time I left the mask on for ten seconds. She took in as much as she could. It's like the wise old bartender said: if one makes you feel good, two will make you feel better. She was flying and her voice was slurred.

"Oh Mr. Carroll, I have never been so relaxed. Did I tell you how handsome you are?"

I laughed. "No Barbara you have not told me that."

"You definitely are. I am so attracted to you. Oh I'm sorry; I don't know what I am saying."

"Your inner self is speaking. The beauty of the gas is that it lets you be yourself. It helps you access your basic feelings and express them."

"Yes, I want to do that."

"Sex is the most basic of those feelings. The gas helps many people free that feeling and bring it into the open."