Taking Advantage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh..."

"Would you like to talk about sex Barbara?"

"YES... YES... that is my favorite subject. Sexual thoughts are bubbling to the surface faster than I can process them."

I took a deep breath. This session was progressing faster than I had expected. I had to be careful, but I couldn't resist leading her on.

"You can trust me Barbara. I understand the effects of the gas. Whatever you tell me will be just between us. When was the last time you had sex?"

"Oh it's been too long... over a year.... that is with a man... I have taken care of myself from time to time. My god, what am I telling you?"

"Everything, Barbara. You are going to tell me everything. Are your nipples hard right now?"

"Yes... no.... oh I don't know."

"Would you like me to check and find out?"

Her answer was to close her eyes and arch her back in the chair. I could see the dimples in her blouse where her stiff buds were poking up. With the tip of my index finger I tapped at one of the points.

"Ohhh...," she moaned.

"Yes indeed they are hard. Now I'm going to give you another whiff of the gas before I continue my questioning. Close your eyes."

"Yes..."

She did not need much more, but I gave her a couple of puffs to maintain the high. When she opened her eyes I bent down until my lips were inches from hers. My thumb and index finger closed on the nipple I had been tormenting. "Ok Barbara, time for the big question. Is your pussy wet?"

"GOD YES...," she gasped.

"I have to be sure, don't I?"

"PLEASE..."

"Please what, Barbara?"

"Please feel my pussy....."

I kissed her then. Her mouth opened immediately, and her tongue attacked mine. As my hand descended over her stomach toward the juncture of her thighs her hips began a humping motion. The woman was ready to be fucked, and fucked hard. But that was not my intention during this first session with her. After the gas had worn off she might have been angry that I had taken advantage of her. It was better to take care of her and have her leave thinking that I was an honorable gentleman. Besides, I had already had enough intercourse in the past couple of days.

My fingers crawled over her skirt, pulling it up inch my inch until her panties were exposed. She was still kissing me furiously and squirming in the chair. With a sudden jerk I yanked her skirt up to her waist. My other hand grabbed her hair and pinned her head to the chair.

"Spread your legs, Barbara," I mumbled as I pulled up from her hungry mouth.

"Yes... yes...," she panted. "Touch me.. please touch me..."

I scooched my hand under the waistband of her panties and onto the soft swamp that lay between her legs. Her hips came up and her body stiffened. My fingers moved.

"AAAHHH...."

"You are very, very wet Barbara. It would not be right for me to leave you in this condition. I am going to have to bring you to orgasm. You want that, don't you?"

"YES... YES... I need it so much..."

"Unbutton the top of your dress."

"Whatever you want... do whatever you want..."

Her hands fumbled at the buttons while I continued to hold her head down with one hand and play with her pussy with the other. She was taking quick, short breaths as her arousal continued to build. The dress top finally parted, revealing the twin domes of her bountiful breasts, which were only half encased in a tight, push up bra. The fleshy cleavage drew my head down to kiss and lick at the slopes.

"Ohhh Mr. Carroll... ohhhh... that feels sooo good. Your fingers... keep moving... a little higher...."

"No Barbara. Not on your clit. Not yet. First I am going to feast on your nipples. Use your hands to pull your bra down and free your tits for me."

"Yes Sir... Ohhh.. goddd..."

Her boobs popped out like balloons suddenly released from under a blanket. The bra held from underneath so that the engorged nipples seemed to point right at my mouth. They rose high and taut from puffy areoles the size of silver dollars. I could not help by compare them with the smaller nubs on Miss Pizza's big tits, which I had also enjoyed.

"Very nice. Such delicious looking treats... so big and succulent. Would you like me to suck on them Barbara? I could do at the same time I do this with my fingers."

"Ummmm...."

My thumb and forefinger clamped on the ridge of one of her pussy lips and commenced a slow back and forth rubbing. She sucked in a deep breath, and I dipped my head and licked across the tips of each of her breasts.

"Agggggg..."

"I take that to be a 'yes'," I mumbled as I went to work on her tits in earnest. The conical points made it possible for me to suck the nipples and areolas together into my mouth. I moved from side to side, gumming and licking and occasionally nibbling with my teeth. All the while my hand was busy working her pussy lips. Half a minute of this treatment had her thrashing uncontrollably in the chair, and I knew she was close.

"Now Barbara, I am going to take you over the mountain. Clear your mind of all thoughts and focus on the sensations. Open yourself completely."

The contour of the dental chair had her in the perfect position for me to curl my finger in her pussy and reach the area of her G spot. I hoped I could find it and that it would be the first time for her to experience that exquisite pleasure. Turning my hand I inserted my long middle finger in an upward arc. Her erect clit brushed against my thumb, and she groaned loudly.

"Aggrrrrrr..."

"Ah here it is," I exclaimed as my finger tip detected the small nub of dense tissue. It took only a slight agitation to bring her ass up off the chair and a wailing sound from her throat that I thought surely must have echoed through the building. I jammed my thumb into her clit and held on as spasms racked her body for the better part of a minute.

When she finally relaxed back into the chair I withdrew my hand and kissed her tenderly on the lips. "You see how good it can be, Barbara?"

She breathed deeply and opened her eyes. "That was unbelievable. What did you do to me?"

"I found your G spot, among other things."

"I didn't think such a thing existed, that it was a myth."

I smiled. "Well, now you know."

"What about you? Let me make you feel good too."

"Not today my dear," I replied gently, tracing her lower lip with my finger. "We are running out of time and I want you to owe me one. Besides, I got a lot of pleasure out of being able to take you to a new place."

"Oh, Mr. Carroll, I don't know what to say. The gas is wearing off and reality has returned. Here I am in a dental chair half naked with my breasts hanging out and a man I hardly know looming over me. And my nerves are still tingling."

She made a move to pull up her bra to cover herself, but I pushed her hand down. "Don't," I said firmly. "I like looking at you. Relax. Everything is going to be fine. You should not feel guilty or have any regrets about accepting one of life's sweetest gifts. You can trust me not to embarrass you. No one will know unless you want them to."

"It was so amazing I will be bursting to tell someone. I think I should tell my friend Terry if she comes to work for you. We have shared a lot of secrets."

I chuckled. "Wouldn't that scare her off?"

"You don't know Terry. On the contrary I think she will be intrigued. The younger generation is much freer about sex. My guess is that she will want a taste of the gas herself. And I know she is not aware of the so-called G spot."

"In that case I am definitely going to interview her." I gathered one of Barbara's big tits in my hand. "Now let me help you get these luscious melons back in their case."

"Ummm.."

After a brief fondling I helped her get out of the chair. She was literally purring as she put herself back together. "When can we do this again Mr. Carroll?"

I smiled. Life was good and promised to get even better.