Taking Elaine: Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

She had thought he would have her wear her sun dress.‭ ‬It was demure,‭ ‬yet sexy and revealing at the same time.‭ ‬Instead,‭ ‬he had out the short skirt she had bought this morning and a white button down dress shirt.

‭"‬Dress,‭ ‬Slave,‭" ‬he ordered her,‭ ‬snapping his fingers and pointing at the clothes on the bed.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬she rose and dressed.‭ ‬It did not take long.‭ ‬Of course,‭ ‬there was no panties or bra.‭ ‬Elaine looked in the mirror and was relieved that the skirt did come down at least two or three inches below the curve of her ass and while standing still,‭ ‬her naked crotch was hidden.‭ ‬She buttoned all but the top button on her blouse and presented herself to Roy.

He looked her up and down then unbuttoned two more buttons on top‭; ‬now any fast movement,‭ ‬or a stiff breeze,‭ ‬would show her firm breasts.‭ ‬He smiled,‭ ‬then opened the two bottom buttons and tied the bottom of the blouse into a knot.‭ ‬It tightened it up some so her breasts were not as exposed,‭ ‬but now her flat belly and navel were revealed.‭ ‬Elaine felt very open to inspection,‭ ‬very sexual.

‭"‬Turn around,‭" ‬Roy told her.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬Elaine turned in a circle while Roy looked her over head to foot.

‭"‬You are a beautiful slave,‭ ‬Elaine,‭" ‬he said to her and slid a hand up her skirt to cup her ass.

‭"‬Thank you,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬she said,‭ ‬looking up into his eyes.‭ "‬I belong to you.‭"

"Slave,‭ ‬Elaine,‭" ‬he said to her,‭ ‬very seriously.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬she paused,‭ ‬then added softly,‭ "‬Roy.‭" ‬Saying his name gave her a thrill.

‭"‬Tonight will be the roughest thing you have had to deal with as a slave.‭ ‬It will be worse than anything I have done to you so far,‭" ‬he looked into her beautiful eyes and let the seriousness of what he was saying sink in.‭ "‬But remember that you are my property and you must do as you are told.‭ ‬Do you understand‭?"

"Yes,‭ ‬Master.‭"

"I will be there through all of it and I will make sure you are safe.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬Master.‭" ‬She looked down,‭ ‬trying not to imagine what was going to happen to her.

‭"‬Okay,‭" ‬he said,‭ ‬offering her the leather jacket,‭ "‬let's go.‭"

Elaine stepped into her sandals and put the jacket on.‭ ‬Roy had not had it cleaned,‭ ‬so she could still feel the crusty semen from her day with the cowboys in the mountains.‭ ‬Dead men's cum,‭ ‬she noted wryly,‭ ‬and some of‭ ‬Roy's too.‭ ‬Roy opened the door and followed Elaine out.‭ ‬They walked down the hall and passed the same room service waiter.‭ ‬Elaine wondered if he was the only one and if he ever had any time off.‭ ‬He stared at Elaine's legs as she walked past,‭ ‬Roy gave him a knowing wink and smile.

It was around three o'clock when Roy helped her onto the back of the motorcycle.‭ ‬He lifted her chin and locked the collar on.‭ ‬Elaine kept her eyes on his,‭ ‬hoping no one else saw this.‭ ‬He put the helmet on her and dropped the visor down so she could not see.‭ ‬He climbed on in front of her and,‭ ‬much to her surprise,‭ ‬he cuffed her hands around him.‭ ‬She was startled by this,‭ ‬he knew she was not going to try to escape,‭ ‬what did he have in store for her‭?

They were on the move.‭ ‬Elaine had no idea where they were going,‭ ‬she could not see anything but it felt like they were on a paved road.‭ ‬The wind was nice and cooling and the breeze up her short skirt was stimulating.‭ ‬Whenever he had the chance,‭ ‬Roy would reach back and stroke her thigh.‭ ‬Elaine was not sure how long they rode,‭ ‬but after a while they turned on to a dirt road.‭ ‬It was only a few minutes after that that they stopped.

Roy uncuffed Elaine and got off.‭ ‬He took off the jacket then cuffed her hands again.‭ ‬Elaine let him help her off the motorcycle,‭ ‬his hands sliding her skirt up as he did,‭ ‬exposing her perfect ass.‭ ‬She held still as he hooked a leash on to her collar and finally took off the helmet.‭ ‬Elaine looked around.‭ ‬The first thing she noticed was a group of cowboys watching her.‭

The cowboys were standing by the back of a pickup truck in the shade of a cottonwood,‭ ‬done with their work for the day.‭ ‬They all knew what was going to happen to Elaine,‭ ‬she was not the first woman on a leash they had seen led into the big house.‭ ‬There was something special about this one,‭ ‬though.‭ ‬A kind of innocence and beauty that transcended her cuffs,‭ ‬collar and leash.‭ ‬Each one wanted to run off with this one,‭ ‬to own her and do with her what they wished.‭ ‬The boisterous laughing and talking had ceased when they saw her and an awed,‭ ‬respectful silence followed as she was led toward the house.‭ ‬All eyes were on Elaine,‭ ‬drinking in every second they got to see her.‭ ‬When she was brought into the main house they resumed their conversations,‭ ‬but now in hushed tones.‭ ‬No one talked about the beautiful woman they had just watched,‭ ‬but each one savored his memory of her.

Roy led Elaine up onto the porch of the big house.‭ ‬This was definitely a working ranch.‭ ‬The big house was a little bit of luxury,‭ ‬a sprawling wooden house with a satellite dish and the hum of air conditioning.‭ ‬Other buildings surrounded it:‭ ‬a barn,‭ ‬a few bunkhouses,‭ ‬workshops,‭ ‬storage buildings and a huge water tank fed from a windmill.‭ ‬Pickup trucks,‭ ‬cattle and horse trailers and atv's were parked neatly‭; ‬there was definite order to the compound.‭ ‬A little farther away from the house were the cattle pens and horse corral.‭ ‬One thing Elaine did not see was another woman.‭ ‬She knew she was not getting out of here until they were finished with her.‭ ‬She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself and not be too scared.

They were greeted on porch by a man coming out of the front door of the main house.‭ ‬He was a short,‭ ‬muscular man who looked to be in his early‭ ‬40s,‭ ‬with a crew cut.‭ ‬He was wearing a long sleeve khaki shirt and jeans.‭ ‬His face was clean shaven,‭ ‬but through the open top buttons of his shirt Elaine could see a mass of curly,‭ ‬dark hair.‭ ‬She could see an assortment of tattoos that she guessed were military in nature.‭ ‬He had a couple of small scars on his face and one long linear one on his right arm that disappeared up into his sleeve.‭ ‬Elaine was learning to recognize the edge of violence in men and saw it in this one‭; ‬he would hurt people,‭ ‬he would hurt her.‭

Roy warmly took his hand,‭ "‬Sam,‭" ‬he said in greeting,‭ "‬nice to see you again.‭"

Sam returned the smile.‭ "‬Roy,‭ ‬come on in,‭" ‬he said,‭ "‬Mark's waiting inside.‭" ‬He held the door open,‭ ‬Roy led Elaine past him.‭ ‬He slowly and deliberately looked Elaine up and down with the look of a man who fully expected to have his way with her.‭ ‬Elaine shrank back and leaned away from him as they passed.

Roy followed Sam down a hallway into a den.‭ ‬Sam offered Roy a chair.‭ ‬Roy pointed to a cushion on the floor beside the chair.‭ "‬Kneel,‭ ‬Slave.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬Master.‭" ‬Elaine did not know what was going to happen,‭ ‬but she knew that blind obedience to her master was the best strategy.‭ ‬They would do what they wanted to her,‭ ‬but she did not want to give them a reason to punish her.‭ ‬She also hated to admit it,‭ ‬but she did not want embarrass Roy,‭ ‬either.

‭"‬Can I get you a drink,‭ ‬Roy‭?" ‬Sam asked.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬please.‭"

"How about your slave‭?"

"Please.‭ ‬I think she'll need it.‭"

Sam chuckled and went to the shelf.‭ ‬He made up four scotch on the rocks,‭ ‬and handed two to Roy.‭ ‬Roy passed one to Elaine and she gratefully took it with her cuffed hands.‭ ‬She sipped on it,‭ ‬feeling the warmth radiate out from her stomach and calm begin to take over.

Roy and Sam made small talk about the weather,‭ ‬cattle and a few mutual acquaintances.‭ ‬It was obvious they were waiting for Mark.‭ ‬Finally the door opened and Mark came in.‭ ‬He was‭ ‬5‭'‬10‭" ‬with a stocky build and slightly thinning brown hair.‭ ‬He had a mustache and was rather handsome.‭ ‬There was an air of calm and control about him,‭ ‬he reeked of success.‭ ‬He was wearing faded jeans,‭ ‬a perfectly clean white button down shirt and cowboy boots.‭ ‬He had a slightly annoyed and distracted look on his face when he entered that faded into genuine enthusiasm when he shook hands with Roy.‭ ‬Elaine could not help but feel attracted to this man,‭ ‬even though she knew she should fear him.

He looked down appraisingly at Elaine.‭ "‬So this is what the trouble is all about,‭" ‬he said and softly stroked her cheek.‭ "‬She is beautiful,‭ ‬Roy.‭"

"Thank you,‭ ‬Mark.‭"

"And still new to the collar,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬If you ever consider selling her,‭ ‬let me know.‭ ‬I'll make you a good offer on her.‭"

A chill ran through Elaine.‭ ‬It was a reminder that she was property,‭ ‬she might belong to Roy now but there was no guarantee she always would.

‭"‬Thanks,‭ ‬Mark.‭ ‬I plan on keeping her but I'll keep you in mind,‭" ‬Roy answered.

Mark sat down behind the desk and drained his scotch.

‭"‬Okay,‭" ‬he said in a serious tone,‭ "‬let's get down to business.‭ ‬Sam,‭ ‬you checked out the bodies‭?"

"Yessir,‭" ‬the stocky man answered.‭ "‬It's just like Roy described.‭ ‬It looks like an accident.‭ ‬Unless they go CSI on it no one will ever know anything happened there.‭"

"And no one will go CSI on it,‭" ‬Mark interjected,‭ "‬I can guarantee that.‭"

Sam turned to Roy.‭ "‬Nicely done,‭ ‬Roy.‭ ‬It's nice work.‭ ‬You ever done this sort of thing before‭?"

Elaine anxiously waited for the answer,‭ ‬eager to know more about her owner.

Roy smiled mysteriously.‭ "‬I'll plead the Fifth on that one.‭"

Both Sam and Mark laughed.‭ "‬Yeah,‭" ‬Sam said,‭ "‬as Liddy says,‭ ‬there's no statute of limitations on murder.‭"

"What about the gun and the shell casings‭? ‬Any problem with those‭?" ‬Roy asked.

Sam waved his hand dismissively.‭ "‬Drunk cowboys shooting from the back of pickup is not exactly uncommon.‭ ‬Even if they look that hard and match up those casings with the gun no one is going to care.‭"

"Sam's right,‭" ‬Mark added.‭ "‬These were not model citizens.‭ ‬Neither was local so their families are not going to be looking for them.‭ ‬It will be ruled an accident and that will be that.‭"

"So,‭ ‬we're all set‭?" ‬Roy asked.

‭"‬Case closed,‭" ‬Mark said smugly.

‭"‬Well,‭ ‬thank you,‭" ‬Roy said sincerely.‭ "‬If you ever have any tech problems I can solve,‭ ‬let me know.‭"

"There are a few things I might need help with.‭ ‬I have some files I need to keep accessible and hidden at the same time,‭" ‬Mark answered.

‭"‬Okay,‭ ‬drop me a line and I'll take care of it,‭" ‬said Roy.

Mark leaned back and poured himself another scotch.‭ "‬Well,‭ ‬is there anything else,‭ ‬then‭?"

Roy sat forward and spoke formally.‭ "‬Since you have helped me so much I feel that the least I can do is offer to share my slave with you gentlemen tonight.‭"

Elaine froze.‭ ‬So this is what he had planned all along.

Mark and Sam smiled.‭ "‬We would love to,‭" ‬Mark answered.‭

The three men continued to talk while they sipped on their drinks.‭ ‬It turned out Roy knew The Hunter fairly well and Sam had a professional curiosity about him.‭ ‬Sam tried to pump Roy for information,‭ ‬but Roy answered evasively.

‭"‬Come on,‭ ‬Roy,‭" ‬Sam probed,‭ "‬weren't you with him at Arsenic Wells‭?"

"Sam,‭" ‬Roy answered patiently,‭ "‬imagine you're me.‭ ‬Would you talk about that‭?"

Sam looked annoyed for a second then clapped Roy on the shoulder.‭ "‬Fair enough,‭ ‬Roy.‭ ‬You can't blame me for trying.‭ ‬It might be interesting to work with him someday.‭ ‬Or against him.‭"

Elaine watched Mark during this exchange.‭ ‬He listened intently and seemed to have gotten whatever information it was that he wanted.‭ ‬Mark swiftly changed to conversation to computers and he and Roy were soon talking in terms that seemed like a foreign language to Elaine.‭ ‬Her thoughts turned to what was going to happen to her.‭ ‬As much as she knew she should be afraid,‭ ‬she was instead turned on.‭ ‬The fact that she knew there was no escape heightened her arousal when it should have terrified her.‭ ‬They were going to gang bang her tonight,‭ ‬she thought and took a deep breath.

They finished their drinks and Mark said‭ "‬let's go to the playroom.‭"

The men all stood up.‭ ‬Roy handed Elaine's leash to Mark.‭ "‬If you please,‭" ‬Roy said.

Mark gave the leash a sharp tug and Elaine rose to her feet.‭ ‬Mark roughly pulled her out the door and down the hall.‭ ‬Elaine was scared,‭ ‬but also very turned on.‭ ‬These three men were going to use her body all night.‭ ‬She would get fucked everywhere over and over.‭ ‬She knew what Roy could do to her and she sensed that Mark and Sam would do that and more.‭ ‬She had lost all control and now she was heading down the hall to be gang raped and she was dripping wet.‭ ‬She knew she was meant to be a slave.

Elaine stumbled along as Mark pulled her through the hallway.‭ ‬Behind her,‭ ‬she heard Sam and Mark commenting on her ass.

‭"‬Yeah,‭" ‬Roy said,‭ "‬and it fucks as good as it looks.‭" ‬He reached forward and flipped up her skirt so Sam could get a better look at her ass as they walked along.

They wound up in front of a big,‭ ‬heavy wooden door.‭ ‬Mark pulled out a key and unlocked it.‭ ‬With a tug he pulled it open and led Elaine,‭ ‬Sam and Roy into the room.‭ ‬When they were all in he closed the door with a thud and locked it.‭ ‬Elaine was in,‭ ‬she was not going anywhere until Mark was done with her.

Elaine looked around‭; ‬the room was like something out of a pervert's dream.‭ ‬A big,‭ ‬four posted bed was off to one side.‭ ‬On one wall there was a big wooden X with cuffs in the four corners of it.‭ ‬Next to it was a rack that held a variety of whips:‭ ‬there was a paddle,‭ ‬a razor strop,‭ ‬riding crop and a few Elaine could not even start to identify.‭ ‬In another part of the room a pair of leather cuffs hung from a chain dangling from the ceiling.‭ ‬An open wardrobe revealed a collection of harnesses,‭ ‬cuffs,‭ ‬gags,‭ ‬spreader bars and blindfolds.‭ ‬She craned her head and saw a table of lube and dildos.‭ ‬A pile of pads and wedges took up one corner,‭ ‬each looking like something from a gymnastics meet,‭ ‬but with handcuffs.‭ ‬She had a bad feeling about tonight.‭ ‬The rest of the room looked like a comfortable dungeon.‭ ‬There were no windows and only the one closed and locked door.‭ ‬Lights were spread on the beamed ceiling,‭ ‬some on,‭ ‬some off‭; ‬the walls were bare brick with pictures of bound and fucked women scattered on them.‭ ‬A few padded chairs were beside a small,‭ ‬round table and an overstuffed sofa was near the bed.‭ ‬It was obvious this room had one purpose and she was to be the center of that tonight.

Roy handed the keys to Elaine's cuffs to Mark then addressed his slave.‭ "‬Slave,‭" ‬he told her,‭ "‬tonight you will obey Mark and Sam as you would obey me.‭ ‬You will do as you're told.‭ ‬Do you understand‭?"

"Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬Elaine looked him briefly in the eyes then stared at the floor.

Roy stepped back and sat on one of the chairs.‭ ‬Mark moved in front of her and lifted her chin so she looked him in the eyes.

‭"‬We are going to have a lot of fun tonight.‭ ‬Do as we say and you'll get out of this alright.‭ ‬You're a slave,‭ ‬so you'll probably enjoy most of it.‭ ‬If not,‭ ‬too bad.‭" ‬He leaned forward and kissed her softly,‭ ‬his tongue gently stroking her lips.‭ ‬He took off her cuffs.‭ ‬Elaine rubbed her wrists,‭ ‬but before she could do anything else,‭ ‬Mark reached out and grabbed her shirt.‭ ‬With a quick jerk he untied the knot above her stomach and with a second he ripped it open,‭ ‬the buttons flying across the room.

Elaine flinched,‭ ‬but held her ground.‭ ‬Mark slid the blouse off her unresisting arms then began fondling her breasts with both hands.‭ ‬His touch was rough,‭ ‬his hand calloused,‭ ‬but the violence of his undressing her already had her nipples hard.‭ ‬She breathed hard as one hand continued playing with her breasts while the other reached back and unfastened her skirt.‭ ‬It fell to the floor and Elaine was left wearing only a collar.‭ ‬Mark's hands were all over her body,‭ ‬rubbing her ass,‭ ‬snaking between her legs to finger her wetness,‭ ‬pulling on her nipples.

‭"‬On your knees,‭ ‬Slave,‭" ‬Mark ordered her.

Elaine was not sure how to address him,‭ ‬but knew he would correct her if she was wrong.‭ "‬Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬and she dropped to her knees.

Mark chuckled as he began to strip.‭ "‬I'm not your master,‭ ‬sweetie.‭ ‬Only Roy gets called that.‭ ‬You will address Sam and me as‭ '‬Sir‭'‬.‭ ‬Do you understand‭?"

Elaine was eye level with the bulge in his pants.‭ "‬Yes,‭ ‬Sir.‭"

Mark took off his jeans and was now naked.‭ ‬He had a little body hair,‭ ‬but not as much as Roy or as much as she guessed Sam had.‭ ‬He looked good,‭ ‬lean and muscular,‭ ‬tanned with no scars or tattoos.‭ ‬She looked quickly to check out his cock‭; ‬that was what would be important to her.‭ ‬She was relieved to see that he was about the same size as Roy,‭ ‬maybe a little shorter but a little thicker,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬He stroked his cock and smiled down at her.‭ "‬Open up,‭ ‬Slave,‭" ‬he told her,‭ "‬let's get the party started.‭"

Elaine obeyed and Mark filled her mouth with his cock.‭ ‬He slowly and deliberately forced it all the way in until her nose was buried in his pubic hair.‭ ‬Elaine had always thought that men shaving their pubic hair was less than masculine,‭ ‬but with a man's pubic hair tickling her nose it did not seem like that much of a bad idea.‭ ‬At least the hair tickling her nose distracted her from the cock in her throat.‭ ‬Mark slid in and out a few times then left her mouth.

‭"‬Your turn,‭ ‬Slave,‭" ‬he said to her with his hands on his hips.‭ "‬Let's see what you can do.‭"

Elaine wanted to apologize in advance for not being very good at sucking cock.‭ ‬She knew it was not her strong suit,‭ ‬it was always easier when the men just fucked her face.‭ ‬But Elaine knew she had to try and she was determined to give it her best effort.‭ ‬She licked his shaft from base to tip,‭ ‬sucked his balls and got as much of his cock in her mouth as she could,‭ ‬but she could tell this was not doing much for Mark.

‭"‬Roy,‭" ‬she heard Mark say as she tried to take him in her throat,‭ "‬do you know Bill Waites‭?"

"In Las Vegas‭?" ‬Roy replied.

‭"‬Yes.‭"

"I've crossed paths with him a few times at Association functions.‭ ‬Why‭?"

"He's the best at teaching slaves to suck cock.‭ ‬This one obviously needs some instruction.‭" ‬Elaine blushed in embarrassment and humiliation,‭ ‬she was trying but knew it was true.‭ "‬I'll give you his card.‭"

"Sorry,‭ ‬Mark,‭" ‬Roy apologized,‭ "‬she's still new to all of this.‭ ‬On Thursday she was still a lonely,‭ ‬frustrated free woman.‭"

Mark stopped Elaine with a hand on her head and smiled down at her.‭ "‬You've done well with her.‭ ‬There is an innocence about her that just makes you want to violently violate her,‭ ‬somehow being good at sucking cock would just be out of character.‭"

"She is great at eating pussy,‭ ‬though,‭" ‬Roy added,‭ "‬I saw her put on a show earlier that was amazing.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬that's what Amanda said,‭" ‬Mark said.‭ ‬Elaine froze at the mention of her roommate's name and wanted to ask about her but knew she was not allowed.‭ ‬Mark tugged her to her feet by the collar and pointed to the bed.‭ "‬On the bed,‭ ‬sweetie,‭" ‬he told her,‭ "‬we'll let Sam get you opened up for us.‭"

Elaine climbed up on the bed and lay down in the middle.‭ ‬She noted it was firm,‭ ‬with some give and a faint crinkling that hinted of a plastic wrap somewhere under the sheets.‭ ‬There were rings bolted into the posts and in the middle of the headboard and foot board.‭ ‬On a table beside the bed there was an assortment of ropes,‭ ‬straps and cuffs.‭ ‬Elaine eyed those warily,‭ ‬but she was getting more aroused thinking about being tied to the bed while these three men took turns fucking her.‭ ‬She had not been able to orgasm while she was with Kristy and Roy earlier and was ready.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers