Taking Elaine: Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

‭"‬How do you want her‭?" ‬Mark asked.

‭"‬Arms spread,‭ ‬legs free,‭" ‬she heard Sam answer.

On one side of her Mark put a padded cuff on her wrist then secured it with a strap to the post.‭ ‬Roy did the same with the other side then they both stepped back to admire their work.‭ ‬Elaine tugged at each arm and found that they were secure,‭ ‬she was held tight.

Sam was at the foot of the bed undressing.‭ ‬Just as she had expected,‭ ‬he was as hairy as a bear.‭ ‬Under the mat of curly black hair she could see more tattoos and more scars.‭ ‬She was afraid of this man and did not want to do anything to provoke him,‭ ‬but knew that even obeying his every whim would not keep him from hurting her.

‭"‬Okay,‭ ‬Slave,‭" ‬Roy said to Elaine.‭ "‬Time to get fucked.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬Master‭" ‬Elaine answered and the three men laughed.

Elaine turned back to look at Sam and would have jumped out of bed if she hadn't been tied down.‭ ‬His cock was huge,‭ ‬at least nine inches long,‭ ‬and thick.‭ ‬She did not know how she was going to be able to take that in her vagina,‭ ‬not to mention her throat and,‭ ‬god forbid,‭ ‬her ass.

Sam smiled at her discomfort.‭ "‬Oh yeah,‭ ‬Slave,‭ ‬all night long.‭ ‬Everywhere.‭ ‬You're gonna take this cock everywhere.‭"

Elaine wanted to protest or plead,‭ ‬but knew it would do no good.‭ ‬Mark was grinning,‭ ‬too,‭ ‬and poured drinks for Roy and himself.‭ ‬He sat on a chair beside the bed and propped his feet up on the mattress while Roy sat on the couch with a good view.

Sam rubbed his huge cock on Elaine's face.‭ ‬She opened her mouth to try to take it in,‭ ‬but he kept it out,‭ ‬teasing her and lightly smacking her with it.

‭"‬Don't worry,‭ ‬you'll have plenty of time to suck it tonight.‭" ‬Sam chuckled then climbed on the bed.

Elaine's eyes were locked on the giant cock as it bobbed in front of her.‭ ‬She still could not believe that it would fit inside her.

Sam reached down and stroked Elaine's legs.‭ ‬She spread her legs for him,‭ ‬offering herself to him.‭ ‬Sam kissed each silky thigh then climbed between them.‭ ‬He put her ankles on his shoulders,‭ ‬she could feel the curly hair on his shoulders on her calves,‭ ‬the hair of his chest on the back of her thighs,‭ ‬as he maneuvered between her legs.

He placed the tip of his cock against her wet slit.‭ ‬Elaine looked up at him,‭ ‬terrified.

‭"‬Please don't hurt me,‭" ‬she pleaded.

Sam looked down at her beautiful,‭ ‬moist blue eyes.‭ ‬He was really going to enjoy punishing her little body.‭ ‬She was going to get fucked tonight like she had never been fucked before.‭ ‬Maybe she would like it,‭ ‬maybe not,‭ ‬it really did not matter to him.‭ ‬She was a slave,‭ ‬she was just an object of pleasure.

Elaine turned to Roy,‭ ‬her eyes pleading to her master,‭ ‬but he just smiled and sipped on his drink.

Sam began to force his way in,‭ ‬slowly but relentlessly.‭ ‬Elaine cried out as he penetrated her.‭ ‬It burned and stretched worse than anything she had taken in her cunt before.‭ ‬Her eyes watered and her body convulsed as he violated her.‭ ‬It seemed to take forever for him to get all the way inside her,‭ ‬she felt him bump into her cervix then push in a little more.‭ ‬When he finally stopped,‭ ‬his hips against her crotch it seemed like she was being split.‭ ‬She had never felt so full and stretched,‭ ‬every square inch of her cunt was filled.

Elaine was very aware of the huge cock in her pussy,‭ ‬she felt so used,‭ ‬so degraded,‭ ‬but so turned on,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬She was a fully sexual object.‭ ‬At least for this night she existed only for the pleasure her body could bring these men.

Sam held himself buried all the way in her for a moment,‭ ‬turning his hips slightly,‭ ‬grinding into Elaine's helpless body.‭ ‬Elaine softly cried,‭ ‬fearing the abuse even as she hungered for more.

‭"‬Fuck her hard,‭ ‬Sam,‭" ‬Mark said,‭ "‬pound that tight little cunt‭!"

Elaine looked briefly to Mark,‭ ‬as she did Sam pulled out fast and slammed back in hard.‭ ‬Elaine screamed out as his enormous cock rammed into her.‭ ‬She tried to squirm away,‭ ‬but was tied down and pinned by Sam.

Sam got up on his knees,‭ ‬lifting Elaine's body off the bed,‭ ‬and pounded away.‭ ‬He held firmly onto her thighs as he roughly fucked her.‭ ‬Elaine kept screaming while he violated her and was shocked when the pain was overwhelmed by her much delayed orgasm,‭ ‬amplified by her day long denial.‭

Sam slammed a few times more then pulled out and climbed up on her to shoved the tip of his enormous member into her mouth.‭ ‬Elaine gagged as round after round of cum shot into her mouth.‭ ‬Wide eyed,‭ ‬scared and hurt there was nothing she could do but swallow it and wait for what these men were going to do to her next.

Sam kept his cock in her mouth,‭ ‬not in so deep that she could not breathe but in enough to fill her mouth.‭ ‬He reached back and found her swollen clit and rubbed it gently,‭ ‬as he did he pushed deeper in to her mouth,‭ ‬slowly cutting off her air.‭ ‬It only took a minute to make Elaine cum again.‭ ‬Deprived of air,‭ ‬her pussy aching from the rough fucking by Sam's huge cock she came until she passed out.

Elaine awoke a few minutes later.‭ ‬She greedily gasped for air and tasted the salty cum of Sam in her mouth.‭ ‬She tried to wipe the tears from her eyes,‭ ‬but her hands were still tied.‭ ‬No one was doing anything to her at the moment so she tried to look around the room.

Sam was standing beside a table,‭ ‬pouring a drink.‭ ‬He was still naked and Elaine could see his softening cock hanging beneath his hairy legs.‭ ‬Elaine could see his muscular back,‭ ‬a few more scars poking out from under the mat of black hair that covered him below the neck.‭ ‬He scared her,‭ ‬he had just brutalized her and he was just getting started.

Roy was next.‭ ‬He put on a condom while Elaine helplessly watched.‭ ‬He climbed on top of his captive slave and slid his hard cock into her already wet and loosened pussy.‭ ‬He whispered softly into her ear as her ground his hips into her,‭ "‬you're doing great,‭ ‬Slave.‭" ‬Elaine found the encouragement comforting and gazed up adoringly at her owner as he began to fuck her.

Roy started out slow and gentle,‭ ‬wanting to let his slave save some of her strength,‭ ‬but it did not take long for his lust to overcome him.‭ ‬He had taken this innocent woman and introduced her to this world.‭ ‬She had been a shy,‭ ‬quiet,‭ ‬lonely woman and now,‭ ‬because of him,‭ ‬she was tied up and helpless as three men prepared to fuck her all night long.‭ ‬She belonged to him and her comfort no longer mattered to him.‭ ‬He rammed into her harder and harder now,‭ ‬reminding her of his control over her with each thrust.

Elaine kept her eyes on Roy as he took her.‭ ‬The rough pounding seemed more natural and more satisfying to her,‭ ‬he was using her again.‭ ‬Elaine wanted to cum for him,‭ ‬to show the other men what her owner could do.‭ ‬She thought of all he had done to her and all he had had done to her,‭ ‬and as she looked at Sam's leering face she exploded into another orgasm.‭ ‬As her pussy clenched and spasmed on Roy's invading cock she felt Roy cum,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬He grunted and groaned as he shot his load inside her then smiled encouragingly at her as he slowed and stopped.

‭"‬Thank you,‭ ‬Master‭"‬,‭ ‬Elaine said to her owner and ground her hips around his still hard shaft.

Roy kissed her forehead then withdrew from her.

Mark was ready.

‭"‬You are beautiful,‭ ‬Elaine,‭" ‬Mark said to her,‭ "‬maybe when Roy gets tired of you I'll buy you from him.‭ ‬I should say‭ '‬if he gets tired of you‭'‬.‭ ‬If you were mine I'd fuck you every chance I got.‭ ‬Hell,‭ ‬I might never leave the house.‭" ‬He chuckled to himself.

Mark lifted up the bottle of liquor,‭ ‬Elaine could see it was some sort of expensive looking scotch.‭ ‬He stood above her and poured a small stream on her breasts and stomach.‭ ‬The liquor pooled in her navel,‭ ‬and slid across her soft skin.

Mark set the bottle down,‭ ‬knelt on the bed and began licking the scotch off her naked body.‭ ‬First he licked it off her breasts.‭ ‬Elaine squirmed helplessly beneath him as his tongue lapped up the brown liquor.‭ ‬He licked each nipple,‭ ‬sucking them briefly them moving on to more skin.‭ ‬He got all of the scotch off her breasts then went after her stomach.‭ ‬He licked in long,‭ ‬slow paths then dove into her navel,‭ ‬his tongue snaking in and going after the spilt liquor.‭ ‬Elaine squirmed and moaned,‭ ‬his mouth had her to the edge of cumming again.

Much to Elaine's surprise,‭ ‬Mark untied her hands from the headboard and lay down beside her on the bed.‭ ‬He unrolled a condom onto his shaft and turned to her.‭ "‬Okay,‭ ‬Slave,‭" ‬he told her,‭ "‬now I want you to fuck me.‭ ‬Come on,‭ ‬climb on top.‭"

Elaine stretched a bit and quickly wiped her eyes with her hands then rolled over and straddled Mark.‭ ‬This was something she had never done with a man,‭ ‬every other man she had been with had fucked her,‭ ‬she was never on top.‭ ‬Amanda,‭ ‬however,‭ ‬was another story.‭ ‬The redhead had loved to lie down with a strap-on on and have Elaine‭ "‬go to town‭" (‬as Amanda would say‭) ‬on top of her.

She climbed on top of him,‭ ‬facing him.‭ ‬He reached up and played with her breasts as she rubbed her wet cunt up and down his hard shaft.

‭"‬Fuck me,‭ ‬you pretty little toy,‭" ‬Mark moaned.

He moved one hand to her ass and stopped her when she was at the top of one of her strokes.‭ ‬He moved his cock to her wet opening.‭ ‬She froze.‭ ‬He slid his hands down to her hips and pushed her back onto his cock.

Elaine closed her eyes and whimpered as he filled her.‭ ‬He was not as big as Sam,‭ ‬but bigger than anyone else who had fucked her before Roy.‭ ‬She concentrated on how he felt inside her stretched pussy,‭ ‬how her clit felt against him,‭ ‬how his hands on her hips controlled her.

Mark loosened his grip on her hips and she sat back up and began riding him.‭ ‬She was determined first and foremost to get herself off.‭ ‬She circled her hips and slid up and down on his enormous shaft,‭ ‬each stroke brought her closer and closer.

Mark stared in fascination as this beautiful,‭ ‬submissive,‭ ‬collared woman fucked him.‭ ‬It felt great,‭ ‬her hot,‭ ‬tight wet pussy clung to his cock.‭ ‬He could see in her color and face that she was almost there.‭ ‬He didn't have to wait much longer.‭ ‬She moaned then yelled as she bounced harder and harder on his shaft.‭ ‬Her face contorted in ecstasy and her whole body turned bright red.‭ ‬Her pussy got even wetter and she ground down onto him,‭ ‬milking every last moment out of her climax.

She slowed after she came,‭ ‬but Mark wasn't finished yet.‭ ‬He held her hips in place and started fucking her hard,‭ ‬slamming up from below.

All Elaine could do was take it.‭ ‬She was getting fucked for the third time with out any break or time to recover.‭ ‬Her pussy ached,‭ ‬but still hungered for more.‭ ‬All the sensations were too overpowering to let her do anything but accept what was being done to her.‭ ‬She seemed to be riding one long orgasm,‭ ‬every bit of her body resonating to the cock pounding away at her.‭ ‬She moaned and whimpered,‭ ‬it was so intense.‭ ‬This was why she had become a slave,‭ ‬to be used and degraded and to feel things that overpowered the rational part of her brain.

She was not aware of when Mark came,‭ ‬she only became aware when he stopped fucking her.‭ ‬She came down quickly,‭ ‬but her body was still flushed and tingling all over.‭ ‬She stared down at wonder at Mark,‭ ‬he smiled back up at her.

Suddenly,‭ ‬Sam grabbed Elaine by the collar and pulled her off Mark.‭ ‬She was not quite sure what was happening and looked to Mark for help,‭ ‬but he put his hands behind his head and smiled as Sam took her away.

‭"‬Come on Slave girl,‭ ‬it's time to take it in the ass,‭" ‬Sam growled as he dragged her.‭

Elaine half walked,‭ ‬half stumbled as he pulled her over to one of the wedge shaped pads.‭ ‬She‭ ‬tried futilely to resist,‭ ‬but her legs were rubbery and Sam was much stronger than she was.‭ ‬Sam enjoyed her fighting and flung her roughly onto the pad.‭ ‬He held her down and bent her over the pad at the waist.‭ ‬Roy was there and strapped her in place with a belt across her waist.‭ ‬Roy and Sam secured her arms and legs,‭ ‬easily overpowering her weak efforts to get free.‭ ‬In only a few seconds Elaine was bound to the pad,‭ ‬her ass in the air,‭ ‬face down,‭ ‬arms and legs spread and secured.‭ ‬She was ready and open for whatever they wanted to do to her.

Elaine tried to move,‭ ‬but she could not budge an inch.

‭"‬You've got a beautiful ass,‭ ‬Slave,‭" ‬Sam told her.‭ "‬I'm going to call you‭ '‬Sweet Cheeks‭'‬.‭" ‬He turned to Roy,‭ "‬do you mind if I call your slave‭ '‬Sweet Cheeks‭'?"

"Go right ahead,‭" ‬Roy said magnanimously,‭ "‬she does have some sweet cheeks.‭"

"Please,‭ ‬Sam,‭" ‬she pleaded,‭ "‬please don't do this.‭ ‬Please don't hurt me.‭" ‬She looked at Roy again,‭ ‬pleading with her eyes,‭ ‬but he did not say or do anything.‭ ‬Elaine knew there was no hope.

Sam was behind her,‭ ‬out of her line of sight and she couldn't move her head to see him,‭ ‬but she did hear him laugh.‭ ‬He gazed at her ass and stroked his huge cock in anticipation of violating her.‭ ‬She had one of the most beautiful asses he had seen,‭ ‬the curves and complexion seemed to be in perfect harmony.‭ ‬He didn't like the turtle,‭ ‬tattoo,‭ ‬though.‭ ‬It was like putting a smiley face on the Mona Lisa.

Sam knelt down behind her and began softy rubbing Elaine's ass.‭ ‬He kneaded her firm cheeks,‭ ‬roughly grabbing her soft skin.‭ ‬He kissed and licked them,‭ ‬biting hard once to admire the teeth marks on her pale flesh.‭ ‬He squirted some lube into her little brown hole and gently stuck a finger in to rub it around.‭ ‬He put in a little more and added a second finger,‭ ‬turning and stretching her.‭ ‬He pulled them out and watched her tight back door close.

This was going to be good.‭

Sam leaned down next to Elaine's ear.‭ ‬He kissed it gently,‭ ‬then whispered to her.‭ "‬I'm gonna do you now.‭ ‬Ready for me,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks‭?"

Her eyes closed and tears slowly running down her face,‭ ‬Elaine nodded.‭ ‬She was scared,‭ ‬she knew that this was going to really hurt and there was nothing she could do to stop it.‭ ‬But this was what she had wanted,‭ ‬this was why she had become a slave,‭ ‬to be used relentlessly for someone else's pleasure.

Sam turned her head and kissed her,‭ ‬softly and gently,‭ ‬his tongue briefly brushing hers then withdrawing.‭ ‬Elaine knew that this gentleness was preceding a violent,‭ ‬painful violation‭; ‬it was the calm before the storm.

‭"‬You can scream,‭" ‬Sam told her as he moved behind her,‭ "‬if you like.‭ ‬I love it when slaves scream.‭"

Elaine was determined not to give him that satisfaction.‭ ‬She tried to relax,‭ ‬to calm herself and will herself to open.‭ ‬Before Roy,‭ ‬no one had ever taken her there before.‭ ‬Well,‭ ‬before Roy there was a lot of stuff she had never done.

Sam's background was vague,‭ ‬Mark was one of the few who knew it all,‭ ‬but he had let hints drop about‭ "‬information extraction‭"‬.‭ ‬Those had been the good old days.‭ ‬No one could claim that Sam was not a sadist,‭ ‬because he definitely was.‭ ‬But he was not a full time sadist who inflicted pain simply to inflict pain.‭ ‬To Sam,‭ ‬pain was a flavor enhancer,‭ ‬it made something he already liked doing even more enjoyable.‭ ‬He loved fucking,‭ ‬making it hurt was the icing on the cake.

As he gazed down on this beautiful,‭ ‬helpless woman,‭ ‬he had to resist the urge to destroy her.‭ ‬This was not out of any kindness to Elaine,‭ ‬it was because she was borrowed property.‭ ‬He would no more break a tool he borrowed than destroy a slave that was loaned to him.‭ ‬Almost regretfully,‭ ‬he rolled on a condom and squirted copious amounts of lube on his huge cock.

He moved between her legs,‭ ‬kissed her butt one more time then readied himself.

Elaine tried to prepare herself as he kissed her.‭ ‬This gentleness was almost too much.‭ ‬She wished he would just be rough the whole time instead,‭ ‬that way she could adjust for him.‭ ‬She clenched her fists but tried to relax her anus.‭ ‬He rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her crack,‭ ‬when the tip caught on her tight hole he stopped.

Elaine took a deep breath and Sam began to force his way in.‭ ‬He was slow,‭ ‬but strong and quickly penetrated her.‭ ‬She wanted to cry out,‭ ‬it hurt.‭ ‬Sam was only the second man to enter her ass and he was bigger than Roy.‭ ‬Her rim stretched and burned,‭ ‬even lubed it was painful.‭ ‬She shuddered to think what it would be like unlubed.

Slowly he worked deeper into her,‭ ‬it seemed to take forever to get all the way in.‭ ‬He kept sliding in,‭ ‬deeper and deeper,‭ ‬filling her,‭ ‬violating her.‭ ‬Finally she felt his rough pubic hair against the soft skin on her ass.‭ ‬She was sweating heavily and her body feebly tried to expel this massive intrusion.‭ ‬She did not scream or cry out,‭ ‬she was as proud of that as someone tied down and being anally raped could be.

Sam lay on top of her,‭ ‬his large,‭ ‬hairy body forcing the air from Elaine's small frame.‭ ‬He turned her head towards him and gently kissed her on the lips,‭ ‬his tongue only slightly entering her mouth,‭ ‬licking the inside of her lips.

‭"‬Now the fun begins,‭" ‬he whispered in her ear.

Elaine could breathe again once he got off her,‭ ‬but his hard cock buried in her ass did not change and the ordeal was just starting.‭ ‬She expected him to start hammering away immediately,‭ ‬but he did not.‭ ‬His strokes were long and slow,‭ ‬painful but tolerable,‭ ‬but Elaine did not relax,‭ ‬she knew any second now he would hurt her.

Sam was mesmerized as he watched his huge cock disappear into Elaine's tiny hole.‭ ‬It always amazed him that something as big as his cock could fit into the small assholes of these women.‭ ‬It just seemed to vanish inside of them.‭ ‬Well,‭ ‬enough of the easy part.

Sam suddenly slammed hard into Elaine,‭ ‬burying himself in one powerful stroke.‭ ‬Elaine was in agony,‭ ‬but still didn't cry out.‭ ‬She clenched her fists and toes and bit down on the pad,‭ ‬but was not going to give him the satisfaction of screaming.‭ ‬She counted five hard thrusts into her tender ass,‭ ‬each one brought her closer to screaming then he stopped and withdrew from her,‭ ‬leaving her empty.

Elaine was trying to catch her breath when Sam battered back into her.‭ ‬Without warning he battered through her feebly resisting sphincter and buried his cock all the way into her.‭ ‬This time she could not fight at and a loud scream escaped her lips.

‭"‬That's it,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks,‭ ‬don't fight it,‭ ‬scream,‭" ‬Sam snarled at her.

He pounded her roughly now,‭ ‬and he started slapping her ass as he did,‭ ‬first one side then the other.‭ ‬Sam laughed as Elaine kept crying out,‭ ‬she could not keep it in any more.‭ ‬This hurt worse than anything Roy had done to her,‭ ‬but even as the pain climbed to a crescendo the distinction between pleasure and pain blurred.‭ ‬The sensations were so strong that she was not sure if she hated it or loved it,‭ ‬she wanted it to stop,‭ ‬but feared that it would.‭ ‬At some point she realized that she was cumming,‭ ‬the line between the pleasure and the pain was gone,‭ ‬she had been forced into an orgasm.‭ ‬Every nerve in her body was afire,‭ ‬every square inch of her was alive with agony and ecstasy.‭ ‬It was like a fuse was blown,‭ ‬she lost all control of her body,‭ ‬it went limp as Sam hammered away inside her.

Sam seemed to be able to fuck forever,‭ ‬but eventually he came.‭ ‬He fired round after round of cum so deep inside her body that he half expected to see it drip out of her nose.‭ ‬Sam had done a lot of women in the ass,‭ ‬but he could not remember one as satisfying as this one.‭ ‬It was the combination of her beauty,‭ ‬her innocence,‭ ‬how her ass felt on his cock and her reaction to what he did to her.‭ ‬He ran his hands down her sides,‭ ‬admiring her ravished body.‭ ‬She was covered in sweat,‭ ‬her ass cheeks reddened by his slapping,‭ ‬flush from her orgasm and wracked by sobs.‭ ‬Tears flowed freely down her cheeks and onto the pad.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers