Taking Elaine: Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

Sam roughly pulled out,‭ ‬staggered to a nearby chair and flopped down.‭ ‬Mark handed him a glass of whiskey,‭ ‬Sam drained it in one swallow.‭

He turned to Mark and simply said‭ "‬wow.‭"

"Told you her ass fucked as good as it looked,‭" ‬Roy said smugly.

Mark smiled,‭ ‬set down his drink and got up.‭ ‬He walked behind Elaine who was still panting and sobbing,‭ ‬little drops of lube sliding down from her reddened asshole.‭ ‬Mark put on a condom,‭ ‬took the bottle of lube and quickly rubbed some of it on his erect cock.‭ ‬He climbed between her thighs and with no further ado rammed his cock into her ass.

Elaine was not ready for this.‭ ‬She had hoped for a little time to recover after Sam's violation,‭ ‬but Mark was already inside her.‭ ‬Mark skipped any introductory pleasures and went straight to pounding her.‭ ‬Elaine yelled again,‭ ‬but she lacked the strength to fight or scream too loudly.‭ ‬All she could do was lie there as he violently used her.

Mark grabbed her hips firmly as he hammered away at her.‭ ‬He rolled his head back‭; ‬Sam was right,‭ ‬she was great.‭ ‬He would have to take her as often as he could tonight.‭ ‬Almost regretfully,‭ ‬he climaxed inside her.

Elaine was crying as Mark climbed off and Roy took his place.‭ ‬Roy was incredibly turned on,‭ ‬the power he had over Elaine was intoxicating.‭ ‬He had brought her to the place where three men were fucking her in the ass,‭ ‬and she just had to take it.‭ ‬He had taken a shy,‭ ‬normal woman and turned her into a sex slave,‭ ‬he had turned her into his sex slave.‭ ‬She seemed to be constantly cumming,‭ ‬crying or both.‭ ‬Her mind might be resisting,‭ ‬but her body knew what it wanted.

Roy slipped on the condom and rubbed on some lube.‭ ‬He bent forward and kissed her ass,‭ ‬plucking a stray pube left behind by either Sam or Mark from her crack.‭ ‬He reached a finger into her slit‭; ‬it was wet and as ready to go as ever.‭ ‬Nothing seemed to turn her on like being used and abused.‭ ‬She calmed a bit as Roy gently fingered her pussy and when she was back in control he put his cock against her battered asshole.

Roy pushed into her,‭ ‬slowly but firmly,‭ ‬filling her again.‭ ‬He remember again how much he loved being in her ass,‭ ‬how he had stolen her and killed two men just to be able to keep doing this to her.‭ ‬She looked so beautiful,‭ ‬so natural,‭ ‬tied up and impaled on his cock.‭ ‬He rubbed his hands down her sides,‭ ‬reaching under her to pinch her erect nipples.‭ ‬She flinched a bit,‭ ‬moaned softly and waited for Roy to take her.‭ ‬He shifted his hands back to her hips and started thrusting.

He used her hard,‭ ‬driven by her helplessness,‭ ‬beauty and his own youth.‭ ‬Only when he reached under her to rub her clit did he slow any.‭ ‬Elaine shifted onto his hand,‭ ‬welcoming the pleasure to match her violation.‭ ‬She came just before he did,‭ ‬her climax lost in the last few hard thrusts as he orgasmed,‭ ‬once more,‭ ‬inside her beautiful body.

Roy pulled out of her and slipped off the condom.‭ ‬He dropped it into the can on top of a growing pile of used condoms and wiped off his cock with a towel.‭ ‬Panting for the exertion he shared a knowing look with Mark and Sam.

‭"‬Sam,‭" ‬Mark said to his partner,‭ "‬why don't you bring little Sweet Cheeks over here for a drink‭?"

Sam got up and undid the straps that held Elaine down.‭ ‬He helped her to her feet and she leaned against him.‭ ‬Sam could tell she was not ready to walk yet so he picked her up,‭ ‬cradling her in his arms.‭ ‬Elaine was in a daze,‭ ‬she leaned her abused body into Sam's hairy chest as he carried her to the sofa.‭ ‬Gently,‭ ‬he sat her down in the middle.‭ ‬He sat on one side of her and Mark on the other.‭ ‬Roy sat in a chair across from them.

Elaine sat back on the couch surrounded by men who had just brutally fucked her.‭ ‬She was starting to get her senses back and knew she should enjoy this little rest before they took her again.‭ ‬She tried not to look at any of them,‭ ‬but just to have a minute or two to herself.

Mark handed her a glass of whiskey and ice.‭ ‬She quickly drained it and he refilled it.‭ ‬She was a slave,‭ ‬she kept reminding herself.‭ ‬This is what happened to slaves.‭ ‬Or so she assumed,‭ ‬she had never been a slave before nor had she ever known a slave before.‭ ‬In fact,‭ ‬before Friday she did even know there were slaves.‭ ‬Sure,‭ ‬she had played slave girl with Amanda,‭ ‬but that was a game,‭ ‬this was real.‭ ‬Even though it hurt,‭ ‬and she was afraid of what would happen next,‭ ‬she was excited by it all,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬She craved the use of her body,‭ ‬the men pounding away at her while she was helpless to stop them.‭ ‬The pain and fear just added to the experience.

She sipped the second glass,‭ ‬trying to get as much rest as possible.‭ ‬Somehow she knew when she finished this one they would start on her again.‭ ‬Her ass throbbed and her pussy felt like it had rug burn.‭ ‬It had been a rough few days.

Roy,‭ ‬Mark and Sam watched as she sipped her drink.‭ ‬When she was down to just ice,‭ ‬Mark took the glass from her hands and put it aside.

‭"‬Break time is over,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks,‭" ‬Mark told her.‭ "‬Back to work.‭"

Roy stood up and stepped in front of her.‭ ‬He took hold of her head and pushed it towards his cock.‭ ‬Elaine leaned forward and opened her mouth.‭ ‬Roy slid into her and was quickly in her throat.‭ ‬He began to fuck her face,‭ ‬and as he did Elaine could feel hands on her breasts and thighs,‭ ‬one began to finger her slit.‭ ‬Even as Roy violated her mouth Elaine got closer and closer to orgasm,‭ ‬but she was not allowed to finish.‭ ‬The hand in her crotch‭ (‬Mark‭? ‬she liked to think it was Mark‭) ‬kept her on the edge of cumming,‭ ‬but did not push her over the edge.‭ ‬Roy came and Elaine swallowed more semen.‭ ‬She thought wryly that the only thing she had had to eat since lunch was spooge.

‭"‬Okay,‭" ‬Roy said as Elaine sucked the last bits of cum from his cock,‭ "‬what's next on the agenda‭?"

Mark offered Elaine his hand and she weakly rose from the couch.‭ ‬She felt a string of lube from her ass stick to the cushion as she rose and a little drop of cum ran down from her mouth.‭ ‬He led her the few steps to the table.‭ ‬Sam had already cleared the table,‭ ‬putting the whiskey,‭ ‬ice and glasses in the whip cabinet.‭ ‬Mark lifted her so she was sitting on the table then pushed her back.‭ ‬Sam cradled her head and lowered her back to the table.

Elaine lay on the table,‭ ‬her legs dangled off one end and Sam pushed her head down so it hung off the edge of the table,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬She was looking at the world upside down.

Sam stood in front of her and softly rubbed her throat.‭ ‬Elaine looked right at Sam's huge cock in front of her face,‭ ‬the same rod that had so violently taken her twice already tonight.‭ ‬She swallowed and readied for what she knew was coming,‭ ‬and cumming.‭ ‬She did not know how that huge thing would fit in her throat without killing her,‭ ‬but she would soon find out.

Sam grabbed his cock and pushed the tip into Elaine's waiting mouth.‭ ‬She did not try to fight or resist.‭ ‬He left the tip in for moment and Elaine could taste dried cum and the juices from her cunt,‭ ‬the flavor of her debasement.‭ ‬She stared right at his hairy thighs and balls.‭ ‬She decided that the view was not going to get any better so she closed her eyes.

Sam slowly pushed his way in.‭ ‬He pushed past her teeth and tongue,‭ ‬pausing briefly as he got to the top of her throat.‭ ‬Elaine gagged when he pushed deeper into her throat,‭ ‬but there was no stopping him.‭ ‬She tried to get up and pull away,‭ ‬but strong hands held her on the table.‭ ‬She felt her throat stretch painfully as he continued to push into her.‭ ‬She could not breathe and wondered how much farther until he was all the way in.‭ ‬She tried to stay calm and was relieved when she finally felt his balls against her nose.‭ ‬She was,‭ ‬in a masochistic way,‭ ‬proud that she was able to take him all the way in.

‭"‬That's it,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks,‭" ‬Sam moaned,‭ "‬take it all in.‭ ‬Suck it,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks,‭ ‬suck it.‭"

Elaine tried to suck,‭ ‬but her mouth and throat were so full all she could do was just take it.‭ ‬She arched her back in pain when Sam reached down and roughly grabbed her nipples.‭ ‬He pulled and twisted them as he pulled back out.‭ ‬When he was out enough so she could breathe she greedily sucked a deep breath through her nose and as she did Sam slid back into her.‭ ‬He slowly fucked her face and throat‭; ‬Elaine was able to time her breathing with his thrusting.

This was almost worse than having her ass pounded.‭ ‬It hurt less,‭ ‬but not being able to breathe scared her and kept her on the edge of panic.‭ ‬It was more humiliating,‭ ‬too,‭ ‬and having his balls bounce off her nose with every thrust made her feel even more used.

As Sam slowly picked up speed with his thrusting,‭ ‬she was made aware of Mark.‭ ‬She had forgotten about him.‭ ‬She remembered him when he pushed his cock into her pussy.

‭"‬Wow,‭ ‬guys,‭" ‬Mark said as he buried himself deep inside her,‭ "‬she is really wet.‭ ‬She loves it.‭ ‬What an amazing piece of ass you found,‭ ‬Roy.‭"

Elaine wanted to cry but couldn't.‭ ‬For the first time in her life two men were inside her and it was intense.‭ ‬Mark started pounding her,‭ ‬hooking her legs over his shoulders and slamming away.‭ ‬She tried to yell,‭ ‬but was gagged by the huge cock in her mouth.‭ ‬Much to her shame,‭ ‬it only took a couple of thrusts from Mark before she came.‭ ‬She moaned and thrashed about,‭ ‬but was helpless as the two cocks pounded away at her.

The two men roughly used her mouth and pussy.‭ ‬Not slowing or stopping as they forced their pleasure from her body.‭ ‬Elaine came again as hands,‭ ‬she was not sure whose,‭ ‬pulled and rubbed her sensitive breasts.

She wasn't sure if Mark or Sam finished first,‭ ‬but they were both close.‭ ‬Suddenly they both slowed and stopped.‭ ‬Mark pulled out of battered pussy first then Sam slid out of her mouth,‭ ‬leaving a trail of cum across her tongue.

Elaine panted and cried,‭ ‬she had never imagined she could experience a night like this.‭ ‬She never thought anything like this could ever happen to her.‭ ‬She was only vaguely aware of a phone ringing and Mark answering it.

Tenderly,‭ ‬Sam caressed Elaine's face and chest.‭ ‬He softly traced her collarbone and gently rubbed her cheeks.‭ ‬He had just violently raped her face,‭ ‬but was now treating her with tenderness.‭ ‬Elaine softly cried and Sam rubbed away her tears.

‭"‬Let's hang her up,‭" ‬she heard Roy say.‭ "‬Upright,‭ ‬legs spread.‭ ‬Let's make sure we can get from the front and back.‭"

Elaine tried to deny what she had heard.‭ ‬She was going to be double penetrated,‭ ‬one in her ass,‭ ‬one in her pussy.‭ ‬She did not know if she could take it,‭ ‬but she realized she did not have any choice.

The three of them carried Elaine to the harness hanging from the ceiling and began suspending her.‭ ‬Her hands were tied together above her head and hung from the ceiling.‭ ‬Her weight was hung from straps on her legs and under her arms.‭ ‬Her legs were spread,‭ ‬leaving her open for use.‭ ‬Elaine was resigned to her fate now.‭ ‬She was sore and loose from all the pounding her ass,‭ ‬pussy and mouth had already taken,‭ ‬but she knew her owner still had more in store for her.‭

Sam stepped back and admired his handiwork.‭ ‬Elaine was ready to be double penetrated.‭ ‬She was open and helpless.‭ ‬He smiled.‭ ‬He loved seeing women like this.

‭"‬I'll take the back,‭" ‬she heard Roy say from behind her.‭

"Should we let our special guest have the front‭?" ‬Mark asked.

Special guest‭? ‬Elaine perked up a little,‭ ‬three men were bad enough,‭ ‬now Roy wanted to add a fourth‭? ‬She sighed bitterly and closed her eyes.

‭"‬I think we should,‭" ‬Roy agreed.‭

Elaine heard Sam open the door to the room.‭ "‬Come on in,‭ ‬we're ready for you now,‭" ‬he said to someone in the other room.

Elaine instantly knew who it was.‭ ‬She recognized the footsteps,‭ ‬the faint smell,‭ ‬the very sense of presence and began to softly cry.‭ ‬She kept her eyes closed,‭ ‬not trusting herself.‭ ‬A hand touched her wet cheek,‭ ‬a familiar touch that sent shivers down her spine.

‭"‬I missed you,‭ ‬Laney.‭"

"Me,‭ ‬too,‭" ‬Elaine answered and opened her eyes.‭ ‬Caressing her cheek,‭ ‬her face inches away from Elaine's,‭ ‬was Amanda.‭ ‬Elaine did not know what to think or feel.‭ ‬This was Amanda,‭ ‬the person who had first brought Elaine to orgasm.‭ ‬She had been Elaine's lover,‭ ‬her teacher and leader in sexual exploration‭; ‬her roommate and friend.‭ ‬Amanda had also abandoned Elaine to a year of loneliness and got back in touch with her only because she wanted to sell Elaine into sexual slavery.

Amanda was just the way Elaine remembered her.‭ ‬She must have put some effort into this because her huge head of curly red hair was tied back and manageable.‭ ‬Elaine fondly remembered all the many times she had brushed back the mounds of curls to kiss Amanda's full lips or how it felt on her thighs when Amanda went down on her.‭ ‬Amanda's light blue eyes looked back at Elaine,‭ ‬a hint of satisfaction and questioning in them.‭ ‬Elaine looked at Amanda's muscular arms and shoulders,‭ ‬the milky skin showing some new freckling.‭ ‬Elaine thought she needed to put on more sunscreen‭; ‬Amanda had such fair skin but was outside all the time.‭ ‬Elaine had always enjoyed rubbing sunscreen on her back.‭ ‬Elaine did not need to look down to know about Amanda's powerful legs.‭ ‬Amanda had spent some time as a river guide,‭ ‬rowing tourists through the Grand Canyon and still had the all over ripped physique.‭ ‬Amanda had frequently overpowered Elaine during sex games and Elaine had loved it when Amanda would throw her over her shoulder and carry her off for some rough fucking.‭ ‬Elaine knew this woman,‭ ‬she knew her well.

Elaine was angry,‭ ‬deeply angry,‭ ‬at Amanda.‭ ‬She was angry more for Amanda leaving her when they were still at the Grand Canyon than for trying to sell her‭; ‬Elaine knew she was born to be a slave and maybe Amanda had been trying to do her a favor.‭ ‬But no one,‭ ‬not even Roy,‭ ‬inspired deeper feelings than Amanda.‭ ‬No one knew Elaine as well,‭ ‬how to please her,‭ ‬how to hurt her.

Elaine opened her mouth,‭ ‬trying to speak,‭ ‬but no words came out.‭ ‬Amanda solved the problem by leaning in and kissing Elaine,‭ ‬her tongue sliding into Elaine's unresisting mouth.‭ ‬Elaine closed her eyes.‭ ‬The kiss was so familiar,‭ ‬the feel of Amanda's lips and tongue so long a part of Elaine's life,‭ ‬and Elaine found herself responding,‭ ‬her cum covered tongue eagerly caressing Amanda's.‭ ‬Soon she felt Amanda's small,‭ ‬strong hands on her breasts,‭ ‬kneading and gently pulling on her nipples.‭ ‬Amanda knew just what to do to arouse Elaine and soon her touch had Elaine ready again for whatever they were going to do to her next.‭ ‬She breathed a deep sigh and opened her eyes.‭ ‬Amanda gazed expectantly at her and Elaine nodded.

Amanda was ready,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬She had a strap-on ready to go and stepped between Elaine's legs.‭ ‬She put the plastic tip to Elaine's sore pussy lips and slowly pushed in.‭ ‬Elaine knew Amanda well,‭ ‬she even knew which dildo Amanda had on the harness.‭ ‬It was‭ "‬Henry‭"‬,‭ ‬a medium sized one that had been Elaine's favorite.‭ ‬She recognized the feel of it as Amanda slid it into her.‭ ‬Blue eyes gazed at blue eyes,‭ ‬but Amanda just held inside Elaine,‭ ‬not fucking her but waiting.

Then Roy was behind her.‭ ‬He pressed his chest into Elaine's back and whispered into her ear.‭ "‬Are you ready,‭ ‬Slave‭?" ‬he asked as his cock pressed against her abused anus.

Elaine's eyes were locked on Amanda's as she said‭ "‬yes,‭ ‬Master.‭"

Roy forced his way into Elaine's tight passage,‭ ‬filling her from behind as Amanda filled her from the front.‭ ‬For a moment they were all still and Elaine concentrated on how full she felt.‭ ‬She had never thought this was something she would be doing,‭ ‬never imagined her body used like this,‭ ‬but the feel of being taken front and back stirred a deep craving in her.‭ ‬Amanda and Roy both seemed to be waiting for her.

‭"‬Be good to her,‭ ‬Roy,‭" ‬she heard Amanda whisper to Roy,‭ "‬or I'll kick your ass.‭"

"Fuck me,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬Elaine said and Roy began to slowly slide out of her ass.‭ "‬Fuck me,‭ ‬Red,‭" ‬she said to Amanda and Amanda began sliding out of her pussy.

Elaine closed her eyes and lost herself in the sensation.‭ ‬They both started slowly but quickly sped up.‭ ‬It took them a few minutes to find a rhythm,‭ ‬one sliding out as the other pounded in,‭ ‬but once they did they took Elaine hard.‭ ‬Soon Elaine was overwhelmed,‭ ‬she had not thought this was possible.‭ ‬She tried to yell out,‭ ‬but could not make a sound.‭ ‬Her whole body was on fire,‭ ‬she did not know if it was pain or pleasure,‭ ‬all she knew was that the entire universe was the fucking she was getting from the two most important people in her life.‭ ‬Finally,‭ ‬she found her voice and howled a primal,‭ ‬animal scream as they plundered her helpless body.‭ ‬She came and came,‭ ‬not quite sure where one orgasm ended and the next began.

Roy came with a yell of his own and quickly pulled out of her battered sphincter,‭ ‬but before Elaine had a chance to come down Mark was pushing inside her.‭ ‬Elaine opened her eyes as Amanda pulled out,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬She gave a last longing kiss to her lover as Sam took her place.‭ ‬Mark was already pounding away at her ass when Sam slid his huge rod into her wet pussy.

Elaine was only vaguely aware of anything as Mark and Sam fucked her.‭ ‬She felt their bodies against her,‭ ‬their body hair on her soft skin,‭ ‬their breathing regular on her face and shoulders like athletes working out.‭ ‬Her sweat mixed with theirs,‭ ‬her moans drowned out in theirs.‭ ‬And she could feel them hammering away at her,‭ ‬but mostly she was aware of cumming.‭ ‬At some point she went limp,‭ ‬she may have passed out,‭ ‬she would never know.‭ ‬When she finally regained her senses Amanda was loosening the straps and lowering her into Roy's waiting arms.

Roy carried her over to the bed and set her down.‭ ‬He whispered in her ear‭ "‬you did great,‭ ‬Slave.‭"

Elaine did not have the strength to answer him,‭ ‬but she thought she managed a wan smile.‭ ‬She closed her eyes and heard the door close and lock.‭ ‬When she opened them again she was alone.‭ ‬She wanted to think about what had just happened to her,‭ ‬she wanted to think about Roy and Amanda,‭ ‬but she was too tired and feel deeply asleep.

Epilogue

Elaine awoke to silence and found herself alone for a change.‭ ‬It took her a moment to realize where she was,‭ ‬still in the sex room at Mark's ranch.‭ ‬She was sore,‭ ‬really sore.‭ ‬How many time had she been fucked last night‭? ‬She could not remember,‭ ‬each of the three men had taken multiple turns in her,‭ ‬using her everywhere.

One light burned on a table.‭ ‬Beside it was an open tube of lube on its side,‭ ‬none spilled out so maybe they had used all of it on her.‭ ‬She could see the straps hanging from the ceiling where she had been double penetrated by Sam and Mark and before them Roy and....‭ ‬Amanda.‭ ‬Amanda had been in on Elaine's gang-bang,‭ ‬too.

The door unlocked and opened,‭ ‬sunlight spilled into the dark room.‭ ‬Coming through the door carrying a tray of coffee was Amanda.‭ ‬She was in a white t-shirt and shorts,‭ ‬and her hair was a mass of loose curls today.‭ ‬She smiled as she sat the tray down on the table beside the bed,‭ ‬shoving some handcuffs onto the floor to make room.‭ ‬She poured two cups of coffee,‭ ‬added milk to one and offered it to Elaine.‭ ‬Elaine sat up,‭ ‬wincing as she put pressure on her crotch,‭ ‬and took the coffee.

‭"‬Good afternoon,‭ ‬Laney,‭" ‬Amanda said and sat down on the bed beside Elaine.‭ ‬Elaine looked a little puzzled.‭ "‬It's‭ ‬2pm.‭ ‬You had a long night so I decided to let you sleep.‭ ‬I had to give the men a morning blow job to get them to leave you alone.‭ ‬How on earth did you get Mark in your ass‭?"

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers