All Comments on 'Taking His Ass'

by SoCalNaughtyHottie

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Continue!

It seemed to go by quick but it did get me aroused. I'd suggest continuing on the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot!

Wonderfully written and very, very exciting... I think I am in the same state as the gentleman in the story now when he was on all fours... :)

MissKay77MissKay77almost 11 years ago
nice job!

Very nice & well written. I love the dominance of him. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

Oh my God, this story has everything I would love in an encounter... Please write more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Been there, Yes!

i have been where he was. The orgasm is way beyond typical "shooting"; A whole body explosion that feels like it will rip itself from your core. Prostate stimulation

during ejaculation creates a powerful release, almost overwhelming in its intensity!

escriterraescriterraalmost 11 years ago
Discovering the pleasure: She as the giver, he receiving

Mmmm . . . the pleasures of penetrating him, taking control, enjoying him as he surrenders and discovers a place that he will want to revisit and where she will find erotic delight in taking him.

Ladies abandoning themselves to the erotic intensity of reversing bedroom roles are just so delicious. Tales of men who are taken, who surrender themselves in spite of their silly worries about propriety and unwritten rules about what they are supposed to do when they are naked, erect, and with a woman --- such stories can prompt a sexy woman to try very naughty, very pleasurable things with her man.

He loved it in this story. She loved giving it to him. Maybe female readers will become emboldened and bring new sexual satisfactions to themselves and their lovers?

foryourcontrolforyourcontrolover 10 years ago
Amazing

Whew...This story was great. Got me really wound up. The topic--strap-on femdom--has always been alluring to me, but the WRITING was also great. SoCalNaughtyHottie if you use that strap as good as you write, I've got to meet you. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great writing

Read your stories and they are all very well done. Hoping you will write more on here.

SluttyPillaroftheCommunitySluttyPillaroftheCommunityabout 10 years ago
I Hate To Be Anal About This...

....but what happened to the vibrating butt plug? It's in him while he's getting spanked, then suddenly she's lubing up his rosebud with precum drippings and fingering his jewel of a prostate? Maybe I missed the sentence that describes her removing it. It's late, and I'm tired. But if there's nothing like that I'm overlooking, I would like to respectfully submit that it's an important detail.

Other than that minor quibble, the story is freaking awesome. Love, love, LOVE it. And I am SO going to try this with a fella I know. Because assplay rocks and pegging is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I want this

I am a 62 yo man and have wanted to experince this and would love to find someone i could do this with here in Tucson az.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My 1st time

I will never forget the first time my wife fuck me. It was painful at first but as her cock began to rub against my prostate that turned to pleasure. Hard does not describe how it made my cock! I began to cum almost as soon as she entered my ass. She reach around and stroked my cock, squeezing it as her hand ran up and down it's length. When I started to cum she stopped stroking and took hold of my balls squeezing and pulling on the sack. I had never felt such pain and pleasure in my life! After she pulled out she rolled me over and suck me dry. She had also just bought a new steel chastity cage for my cock and this was then placed on me and lock into place. She was now totally in charge of our sex life and I became a slave to her demands.

NjstraponloverNjstraponloverover 8 years ago
5 Stars

i would love to meet a woman like that and have her become my mistress.

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Good but no cigar

On the whole I enjoyed the story although it seemed, to me, more like an erotic coupling than bdsm. So, for me, it fell between two stools. It was a nice story but I didn’t get a tingle from it (and I don’t mean a desire to masturbte) and didn’t immediately want to see what else the author had written. It’s a pity that a sequel wasn’t written because that would have been the opportunity to positively take the story towards either the erotic or bdsm. I can only rate it 3 and that’s a pity because it had the quality for a higher score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

Best story I ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredible story. The descriptions of feelings make me feel like I learned something

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An "alpha male" with a "virgin ass" on a first date goes to the men's room and shoves a butt plug up his ass?

Yeah...no.

The story lacks imagination and build up.

Oh, and any sense of inevitability.

Next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, I agree with Anon re: "alpha male" with a "virgin ass" ... comment.

Here's how this story actually goes. "He raised one quizzical eyebrow before slowly untying the silken strand. Inside, on a bed of smooth satin lay a black silicone butt plug and a handwritten note that read: "If you want dessert, please insert. Then await my further instructions."

"Then he writes 'Go fuck yourself; I'm a man, not your pussy boy.' on the outside of the handwritten note, slips the box and a $100 tip to the waiter, and says 'Please make sure the lady receives this.' Then we walked off to his favorite haunt, where he met sophisticated, intelligent ladies, for intelligent conversation and stimulating activities. He never heard from, or thought of that twisted witch again."

That's REAL life. Dom or sub, that's what REAL Alpha men do to rude, impertinent people who assume they are marks to be taken. That's not how they achieve what the achieve, or get to the place in life where they are, i.e. being gullible over desperate lust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He took the butt plug out of the box and placed in his pocket, paid the bill, retrieved her key and made his way to her room. He opened the door and moved into the bedroom. He ignored the note and silently waited for her. She came in, seething with anger that his wasn’t in position, waiting for her. He coldly informed her that, either she would fit the plug in her ass, or he would.

He tied her wrists above her head, turned the vibrations up to maximum, threw a $10 bill on the bed and quietly left the suite, smiling to himself.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Perfection

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous