Tale of a Lost Bet Ch. 04

Story Info
It begins.
1.6k words
4.52
100.1k
15

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All names and ID's have been changed.

Liz laughed and loosened her hold. As she stood, she reached back and gave my bottom an insulting spank. I got to my feet slowly and noticed that the triangle top I was wearing had shifted so that one of my breasts was exposed. I blushed and tucked it back in the uncooperative top.

She noticed and grinned at me. "Losing control in more ways than one, huh?"

I glared at her, my temper now building.

"One more fall and I own you." she said.

I was still breathing hard. The futile struggling I had done with her on my back was still having its effect. My hair was a mess, and I was red-faced. As I had mentioned, I was new to this sort of thing. I am in good shape, but not some extreme hardbody. It was pretty clear that during the previous round I had exerted far more effort than she. Given the extremely low rise of the bottom I was wearing, my belly breathing seemed a bit more exaggerated. Liz saw an opportunity, pointed, and said, "Well, well, maybe you should have gotten in a little better shape before messing with me."

It was infuriating, but I was so winded I could not fully respond. She sensed the weakness and announced "Round two."

I took a step toward her, cautiously this time. We circled for a second. Then she moved just to my left and quickly darted past. For an instant, I thought it was a curious thing to do. All I could imagine that she was trying to accomplish was to get behind me for another hold. I was having none of that and had just begun to turn when I felt the sharp tug across my hips.

I looked down and saw, to my horror, the tie on the side of my bottom under increasing tension. The free end was clamped in her hand and she was pulling for all she was worth. One ear of the loop disappeared and the tiny flap of fabric, that was my only coverage down there, fell away. I gasped and reflexively dropped my hands to grab the escaping material, and to cover what was becoming more public by the microsecond. It was exactly the response Liz had hoped for.

"Whoa!" she said in reference to the sudden flash of black-brown that had momentarily shown between my legs, and added, " Someone's got a vicious little secret."

Immediately I began trying to gather in the loose ties to refasten them. Because of my desperation, I completely forgot to keep track of what Liz was doing, and I was just beginning to cross the strings, when I felt the horrifyingly familiar tug on the ties of my top at the bas of my neck and middle of my back. Before I could react, the top was untied. I abandoned the thought of retying the bottoms, holding it in place with one hand, while grabbed to keep my breasts from being completely bared. My efforts were not completely successful.

My top was yanked away and tossed to the far end of the room. If I had a smaller bust, I might have been able to cover, but with my anatomy it was impossible. My breasts were in full view and my hugging at them only made for a ridiculously jiggling presentation. The cool air hit my thick nipples and they reacted. I blushed furiously as Liz's husband laughed and hooted and said, "My God, Palominos!" What was worse was that it elicited a laugh from my boyfriend.

I have to say, that at this point, wrestling was the farthest thing from my mind. It was, however, precisely what Liz was thinking about. Even as I was struggling with the losing options of modesty, she was lining up for the kill. A well-placed kick to the back of my knees, pitched me face forward toward the carpet. I caught myself with my hands, but the forceful landing onto all fours, made a humiliatingly bouncy display of my chest. Remembering the last outcome and forgetting my dignity, I scrambled out of the prone position, turning to face her while still on my knees. The move played straight into her hands.

She moved on me, forcing me onto my back. Swiftly she shifted so the she was lying across my body. In that position I was flat on my back with one leg twisted behind me. I lunged up to swing it free, and she caught it with an arm. Her other arm encircled my neck. Before I could react, she locked hands, bending me into a pretzel. The worst part was that one leg was pulled upward almost to my chin, while the other was still stretched out. She rolled me onto my shoulderblades, and I felt the bikini bottom slip from between my legs. There was a sudden draft, and I realized that she had me in a spread pose beyond my control. I heard laughter and an exclamation of "Jesus".

I closed my eyes as I heard her husband counting the pin. I struggled weakly as he counted, "One, two……three" and then she let go. I slumped back into a slightly less open posture and then started to sit up.

She stopped me with a foot against my chest. I looked up at her and it occurred to me that she was not even breathing hard. She was also still completely dressed. It had been a total rout. I felt defeated, and couldn't imagine that it could not have been a worse defeat, until she spoke those four words, that if I live to be a hundred, I will never forget.

"Now, about our bet."

I drew a breath, devastated, wondering what ever she could have in store for me.

"Yes," I said, "you won."

I thought if I made my declaration of loss dignified, like a good concession speech, she might just take that as enough and not push the issue.

"I know I won." She laughed. "Now what does that mean?"

I was suddenly incredibly aware that I was the only one undressed in the room. The thermostat had kicked in a new round of air conditioning, and that may have had something to do with it. I realized what she wanted from me.

"I have to do as you say."

"As I ORDER." She corrected.

"As you order." I said.

"Okay, you can stand up." She stepped back.

I stood up and tied the bottoms. The top was a step or two away and I picked it up before gathering myself into the flimsy cloth cups and tied behind my neck and under my left arm. There wasn't much to the suit, but somehow having those arts covered again, made me feel better. She left me standing there as she wandered back into the bedroom.

"I'm going to change into something a little more appropriate. This really is way too revealing, you know." She said shooting me a derisive look.

I went completely red and stood there, as she was gone, for what seemed forever. When she returned, she was wearing pale blue cotton pants and a sleeveless button up shirt. It was stylish, casual, and conservative. Seeing her dressed just heightened my awareness at the lack of clothing I had on. What was far more disturbing was the look on her face and my gaping bag, that held the outfit she would have been forced to wear and the ping-pong paddle, in her left hand. She had an empty ice bucket in her right.

Her left eyebrow rose effectively. "Well, well, well, interesting contents in the bag. Seems you had something really terrible planned for me."

A shiver of dread passed through me.

"And now," she continued, "it looks like you're the one that will be on the receiving end, won't you?" She waited for an answer.

"Yes." I said.

"Uh huh, well, right now, I'm thirsty. You didn't really make me work too hard, but I want a drink anyway. And we don't have any ice."

She held out the ice bucket toward me. I took it dreading what was coming, hoping I was wrong.

"Be a good little, jiggling pet and get us a bucket of ice."

I cringed at the term pet. It held to many unpleasant connotations.

She walked over and gave me a push toward the door. I couldn't really believe that I was going to have to walk out into the hall and hunt for the ice machine in that obscene bikini. I would be jiggling, and so much of me would be bouncing, wobbling, and giving evidence of every move, that I almost couldn't stand the thought. I hated her. She was enjoying this too much, the bitch. I had vowed to myself to keep my mouth shut, but she was so smug. "Fine." I said with all the defiance, I could muster.

It did not last. She opened the door and I saw the hallway, the vastness of it, the distance I would have to travel. The reality of the situation poured in as if from outside, and I faltered. In spite of my pride, I was overcome.

"Please," I said. "I can't go out there in this. Someone could see me and I would just die." I hated myself for begging her, but the idea of anyone seeing me in next to nothing would be too much.

She shocked me. Her voice changed. "I understand." she said sympathetically. "It is next-to-nothing. Let's see. I know what we can do about the bikini."

In a sudden move she grabbed the ties and whipped it off my body. All of the sudden, I was facing the hallway holding an ice bucket completely in the raw. I was too stunned too move.

"There." She said happily, "Now you don't have to worry about being seen in it." She gave me a quick shove out into the foyer as the door closed and the sound of her laughter muffled behind it.