Tale of the Summer Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow" Laura said, "This is great. You surprise me mom. I never thought of you as a skinny dipper."

"Probably a lot you don't know about me." smiled her mother.

"Mom!" exclaimed her daughter.

"I may be your mother but I am just like any other woman." smiled her mother. "I'm no angel. I used to skinny dip her all the time before I was married. My whole family did."

"With your mom and dad?" asked Laura. "Wasn't that a little weird?"

"No" said her mother. "We never wore clothing most of the time during the summer. Here or around the house. I was raised rather liberally for the time. My parents were pretty progressive for living in the 40's and 50's. So, it was just kind of normal for me."

"Did our dad ever naked with you or your family here?" quizzed Laura.

"Oh no!" laughed Ann. "Your dad is really a prude inside. He never did like my parents and he wasn't an outdoors guy. He never set foot here. He wouldn't have approved of all the nudity around here. I mean it wasn't uncommon for my mom and dad to be making love out in the open. They weren't real concerned whether I saw or not. They encouraged me to watch."

"Wow!" gasped Laura. "Were they pervs or something?"

Ann just smiled, "No, just very open minded. There was much about sex that I didn't know when I got married. I don't know how you feel about this.... but if you want to be less dressed around here, that is certainly OK with me. You likely to see me topless or less.

"Actually that sounds nice." smiled her daughter, "I enjoy that feeling of freedom when I'm nude. What about Pete?"

"I think he will be OK with it." smiled her mother. "Probably just make him horny until he gets used to it. Who knows, he might like being nude around here too. This is if he stays awake up long enough to notice."

The girls frolicked in the cool waters for another hour or so until Ann thought they should be returning. It was too late for lunch and dinner time would be coming up soon. They slowly emerged from the cool water into the warm air. After putting their clothing back on, they returned to the trail and walked home. They entered through the back porch and found Pete in Ann's father's studio room with the radio on.

"Hey where have you guys been?" he asked.

"Checking out the property" said his sister, "Even got some swimming in."

"Lucky you" said Pete, "I had to make my own lunch."

Ann chuckled, "I didn't think you would be starving to death before we got back. So.. what have you've been doing?"

"Just puttering around the house." he said. "Your father had such neat stuff here. I've been checking it out. Even got his short wave radio to work and picked up this station that plays decent music, not the farm reports or country music on everything you normally get out here. Can we go through all these photo albums later tonight?"

"Sure" said his mother. "Nice that you have an interest in my family's past. This was his studio where he would work on architectural projects, pursued his hobbies, and stuff. Well, I'm going to dinner started and we'll look at the albums later."

"What are you making?" asked Pete.

"Spaghetti and meatballs." said Ann as she left to go into the kitchen.

"My fav." said Pete, "So where did you swim?

"Mom showed me the old family swimming hole was." said his sister. "Look what I found." Laura reached into her pocket and pulled out a handful of green marijuana leaves.

"Wow" said her brother. "Where did you get that!"

"It's growing all around this place." said Laura.

"Let me dry that out and we can smoke some in a couple of days." He said. "I wonder how good or strong it is?"

"Only one way to find out" smiled his sister. She gave her brother the contents of her hand then left the room. Dinner was appreciated by the hungry members of the family and the conversation was very lengthy about the property and the swimming hole. After dinner was finished and everything was cleaned up, the three settled on the porch swing to go over the photo albums. Ann discussed the photos with her children, providing the details of who want where and when. It was starting to get dark and everyone decided to retire early. Ann left for her room and her children went to theirs.

Pete went into the bedroom while his sister stopped by the bathroom to brush her teeth. Pete stripped to his briefs and slipped between the sheets. Laura returned still dressed which Pete had expected her to change into her night shirt while in the bathroom. He watched as his sister nonchalantly slipped off her shirt revealing her braless boobs then removed her shorts and panties. Pete had seen his sister naked in years and she was beautiful. She was thin with long legs and a small round butt. She flipped off the light and climbed into bed. Laura gave her shocked brother a kiss on the cheek and said, "Goodnight Pete." Pete had a hard time sleeping knowing that his sister was sleeping naked beside him. Was she just being cool and into the nude thing or was she trying to tease him or was she interested in him? After about an hour of listening to her rhythmic breathing and the lull of the cool night air, Pete eventually drifted into sleep.

Laura woke up with the sunrise like the day before. She woke to hear her brother snoring with the sheets tenting up around where his cock would be. She smiled and slipped out of bed then stood up and stretched. She bent over and curiously peaked under the sheets. Laura continued to smile and thought, "Pete is nicely hung down there." She quietly went down the hall to the bathroom and later stepped out on the back porch. Laura saw the beautiful sunrise then decided it would be a great morning to take a run. She hadn't been running for a long time but it was becoming popular and she enjoyed it. She was rather surprised as she didn't like gym in high school but enjoyed the freedom running brought, the stress relief, and sometimes the high that would sometimes occur. She found where she left her Nikes from yesterday and put them on. She thought, "This was going to be really cool today. For the first time she was going to run nude!" Laura jogged out the back door and was running by the time she started on the trails. "This feels so good" thought Laura. A cool wind was blowing her long brown hair and cooling her body as she ran. She did about a mile then returned to the house. She felt so invigorated from the run. So alive this morning.

Laura took a breather on the porch and removed her shoes. She decided to have breakfast and maybe run again if nothing was going on. She walked naked into the kitchen and saw her mother making coffee. Ann smiled and said "Hello perky." Her daughter looked puzzled at her mother's quote then looked down and her face turned red.. Her nipples were hard and sticking out about a quarter of an inch. "See a hot farm boy out there?" teased her mother.

"No mom" said Laura. "Just went for a run. It felt really good but I guess better than I thought."

Ann set a box of cereal and two bowls on the table then went to the refrigerator. "Well running in the nude sounds like fun. Just stay on the property like that. The town folk might not understand you running naked down main street." She brought over a bottle of milk and began to fix her daughter some breakfast.

"They probably think I'm Lady Godiva." smiled her daughter.

"That is if they knew who she was." said Ann. "You know my nipples do the same thing." Ann lifted her night shirt off, revealing her nude body to her daughter and pointed to her nipples. Ann's nipples were duplicates of her daughter except they were a darker shade of brown and her breasts were slighter larger. More like round grapefruits to her daughter's round oranges. Mother and daughter continued to have breakfast in the nude. "Are you enjoying yourself her?"

"I'm having a good time" said Laura. "I wished that I could have been here in the past. It would have been awesome to spend summers here like you did when you were young."

"Maybe we should spend all summer here." said Ann. "Anyway give it some thought. I have to go into town and pick up some groceries. Care to come along?"

"I think I'll stay here this time." said her daughter. "I want to do some more running. Maybe Pete will want to go swimming. If you don't see us, we will be there." They finished their breakfast and Ann dressed then left for town. Laura lounged a bit then took another run. When she came back Pete was up and in the kitchen with breakfast. He stared at his sister as she strolled nude into the kitchen. She said "What's happening Pete" as she drew a large glass of water.

"Where's Mom?" asked her brother.

"Went into town for some groceries and stuff." she said between gulps of water.

"You kind of free around here when mom isn't around." smirked her brother.

"Oh mom is OK with it." his sister slyly smiled. "If you were up earlier in the day, you would see both of us nude."

"You are kidding me!" said her unbelieving brother.

"For real." said Laura. "This summer family home used to be some sort of nudie place. Mom told me all about it. Unless you are a prude or not comfortable with it, I suggest you start wearing less around here. Want to go swimming today?"

"Yeah" Pete said, "It gets hot in the afternoon around here especially with no AC in the place. So when do you want to go?"

"I'm going to eat a quick sandwich and then I will take you there." she said. "At least wear your tennis shoes. The ground is pretty rough on your bare feet."

Pete left the kitchen while his sister fixed then ate a quick sandwich. Pete came back with nothing on and an old photo album under his arm. "I wanted to show you this. I found it the other day with all the other albums but didn't bring it out because I didn't want to embarrass mom."

"Pete, you're blushing." smiled his sister. "It's OK to be bare assed around me. I'm just your sister. So what's in the album?"

Pete laid the leather bound album on the kitchen table and opened it to the first page. "Look at these." said Pete. Laura looked at the photos and recalled what her mother had told her. Page after page were nude pictures of their mother's parents and their mother when they were younger. Some of their grandmother looked funny because of the makeup and hairstyles at the time but she was very attractive.

"I see a lot of similarities between mom and her mother." said Laura as she studied the pictures. "Actually I think you have many of our grandfather's features."

"Wait til you see the ones towards the back." smiled her brother. Laura was taken back for a second. There were several pages of their grandparents having sex when they were younger.

"I didn't think people knew about oral sex back then." commented Laura as she looked one of Ann's mother giving her husband a blowjob. "I guess they developed these themselves."

"I guess. The photo processing of these photos look kinda crappy like the ones that our school photo club does." said Pete.

"Mom told me that her mother has into photography." said Laura. "Supposedly she always used a 35mm Lieca while everyone was using Brownie cameras. I bet she developed them herself. I don't think these at what you would drop off at the drugstore for processing." Laura closed the photo album and asked, "Were there anymore?"

Pete shook his head. "Nothing more on the bookshelves but maybe there are more hidden somewhere. I really didn't go snooping. So, you ready to go swimming?"

"Sure" smiled his sister. "Let me take you there." Brother and sister donned tennis shoes and stepped out into the warm sunshine. She took her brother's hand as they walked along the trail to the swimming hole. They felt the change in temperature as they entered into the wooded area.

Pete noticed the abundance of marijuana plants as they neared the water. "Does mom know about all the pot growing around here?"

Laura smiled "Quite a bit of it around here. I don't know if she knows and just doesn't say anything or what? Sounds like we can get high for some time."

Pete said, "Hmmm depends on how potent it is. Some home grown stuff is pretty weak. We could make a ton of money if we could sell this harvest in the big city. Again, if it was decent stuff. I did bring some of my stuff from home with me."

"Not what I gave you?" asked his sister.

"No" said her brother. "It needs a couple of days to dry before we could try it. I have it with me in my shoe. We can smoke it before or after swimming, your choice."

"Cool" said his sister. "I hope it doesn't taste like stinky feet. After is good."

They reached their destination and stepped into the cool water once they removed their tennis shoes. They spent an hour floating on the water and cooling down. Eventually the air was filled with the odor of pot as brother and sister shared a rolled joint. After they consumed it to the roach, they lounged around with their bodies half submerged in the water.

"That was some good shit" said a glassy eyed Laura. "I don't think I smoked anything that good since we were with your buddy Jim a few years ago. Man, were we naked then too?"

"Yeah" smiled her brother. "I think that was the last time I saw you naked. Jim had you smoke with us just because he wanted to see you naked. He was kinda hot for you."

"I know" smiled his sister. "He was kinda cute too. I wanted to see what he looked like. Nice body but his thing wasn't that big. Seems like smoking weed and being naked go good together. By the way mom wants to know if we want to spend the whole summer up here. I could spend a couple of months doing this, maybe more."

"Works for me" said Pete. "Nothing going on at home just gonna sit around until that last semester. Then worry about the draft."

"I know. That sucks." said his sister in sympathy. "Mom doesn't want that to happen either. Might as well hang here. The only bad part is there are no guys to hang with.

"Hey" said her brother. "I'm here."

"I mean a guy to have fun with" smiled Laura. "It's been awhile since I broke up with Dave and I've been horny lately. So the drawback to staying here all summer. It might get so bad, I'd do it with you."

"Well, we are sleeping together" joked Pete. "I know some guys that have done it with their sisters and they said it was pretty cool. We have been pretty close as brother and sister so............... why not?" There was a long pause as neither knew quite what to say next.

Laura gave Pete a funny look somewhere between shock and laughter. Then she hugged her brother tightly with her head against his cheek and whispered "Why not" into his ear. Laura could feel her brother's cock growing as her body pressed against his. She smiled directly at him and softly placed her lips against his. The kiss was soft, gentle, and moist. It was the kind of kiss that she had never given her brother or received back from him before. Then she felt his hands touch her breasts and her nipples hardened instantly. Everything felt so nice, so right. She moaned slightly as her nipples were being rolled between Pete's thumb and index fingers. Laura pushed her brother flat on his back like they did when they were younger and would wrestle. She climbed on top of him, pinning him to the soft earth and drove her tongue deep into his mouth. Laura wondered if she was going too fast for her brother?

Pete enjoyed the attention he was getting from Laura. His cock was held nicely between his sister's inner thighs and her nipples pleasantly poked his chest. While French kissing his sister, he wondered if she was just playing around or if she was serious about going all the way. He never thought that being with his sister would feel so wonderful much less having the opportunity. Pete felt his sister's inner thighs begin to rhythmically flex and squeeze against his cock. Suddenly he felt his cock shooting out a stream of cum. "Oh my god" he moaned. Seconds later he said, "I'm sorry I...I.. I have never got off so fast before. I'm a long lasting guy....really."

Laura was surprised herself as she felt the warm cum ooze across her back. She didn't think that flexing her thighs on her brother's cock would make him cum at all. Been a long while for both of us she thought. Upon hearing her brother's words, she knew how embarrassed he was and felt sorry for him. She lifted her head and smiled compassionately at him. She said quietly, "It's OK. Sometimes it just happens that way. Besides I didn't want to do everything out here. I don't want to do it in the mud you know. Let's go back to the house and get in the comfy bed. OK?"

Pete nodded as they slowly separated. Laura slipped back into the water and rinsed the cum from her back while Pete just watched. They slipped their shoes back on and headed back to the house. They walked back in silence and once in awhile Laura would playfully pinch her brother in the butt. The house was in sight and Laura slapped her brother hard on the butt and said "Tag you're it!" Laura broke into a run for the house. Pete felt the sting of his sister's hand and broke into a run after her. She was far ahead of him as she was the swifter of the two. Laura leaped like a gazelle onto the porch and entered the house. Pete was huffing and puffing as he jogged into the house and followed his sister's giggles coming from the bedroom.

Laura was laying in bed laughing. "I'm sorry Pete! I just had to race you to the house." giggled his sister. "Just like when we were kids." Laura slowed her giggling then smiled as she stretched her lithe body on the bed. "So.......you coming to bed?"

Pete quietly grinned as he leaned against the door jam and took off his shoes. Then he leaped into bed and pounced on his sister. They playful embraced each other then kissed, lightly at first then passionately. Pete's kisses moved along Laura's neck then across her chest to where he placed a hardened nipple into his mouth. He sucked strongly while the tip of his tongue rubbed against it the nipple between his lips. Laura moaned as her brother slowly pulled his head back stretching her breast from her chest. He moved his hand between his sister's legs and found her moist pussy. His finger easily slipped between her pussy lips as he sliced his finger up and down across her clit, massaging between her lips. Laura moaned out and arched her back as her brother's finger slipped inside her. Pete felt the pleasant grasp of his sister's pussy muscles then begin to slide his finger in and out of her.

Laura was breather harder as her brother's hands pleasured her. She moaned again and curled towards her brother head. "Aww Pete, stop playing around..... Just stick it in me and fuck me good!" Pete untangled himself from Laura and positioned his sister's relaxed body on her hands and knees. He slipped behind his sister then between her knees and positioned his hard cock. He leaned forward and guided his cock to the edge of her pussy lips then slowly pushed in. His sister let out a low moan as Pete felt a rush coming from having his entire cock into his sister. In the back of his head he still couldn't believe he was having sex with Laura. It was so over the top for him and Laura was so willing. He began to pump his cock in and out of Laura's pussy while his sister's hips moved in unison, making that smacking of flesh when his lower chest touch his butt cheeks. Pete never imagined his sister would be so hot and forceful in bed, especially with him.

Laura felt so exhilarated at the moment. She still a little buzzed and the orgasms were coming one after another. Each one was stronger than the next. It had been several months since she had any sex but this was making up for lost time. It felt so new and was much better with her brother than with anyone else. Her brother was driving his cock harder and Laura was pushing her butt hard back at him, slightly grinding into him. Pete pushed really hard against her and muttered something pleasant sounding but unintelligible. Laura was forced flat to the bed as hot spurts of cum shot in her. Her pussy felt wet and warm then her body shook as a strong orgasm cruised through brain flowing to her extremities. Laura relaxed slightly and thought, "Man that was good". Pete slowly rolled off her back and lay next to his sister. Just as they were catching their second wind, they could hear a car coming up the dirt road.