Tale of the Summer Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some pleasurable moments of relaxing in each other's embrace, Ann slowly got to her feet and wobbled into the bathroom. Her head was still buzzing in pleasure as she looked into the mirror. "It feels so good" she thought, "but I'm such a mess. Cum is so sticky" Ann turned on the water in the bathtub and step in for a shower. After a quick shower, she felt much better but very tired. She peeked into the living room to see her children sleeping on the floor then turned silently and walked into her bedroom. Sleep overtook her as she rested on her comfortable bed.

Winter was over before they knew it and the money was starting to run low. They returned to the summer home in the spring and after a cleaning the house, it was like old times again. The cycle of staying at the summer and going west for the winter continued for several years. After four years of seclusion, politics had changed and an amnesty was granted to those who avoided the draft during the war years. The family joined mainstream society to a certain extent. During those years Pete had fathered a daughter with Laura and a son with Ann. Laura and Pete lived as husband and wife with Ann helping to raise their children. Pete and Laura's father had died and when the checks stopped to Ann, inquiries were made to his lawyer. As things turned, his estate was left to his children if they were still alive. The inheritance continued them to enjoy their carefree and clothes free lifestyle. As Ann grew close to 50, she suddenly died of a brain aneurism. Despite the loss, her family continued on to live happily in the summer house. As Pete and Laura's children grew old enough, the family tradition of incest was passed on to the next generation.