Tale of the Summer Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura spoke up "You really saw us? We didn't know you were home until you honked the horn. Did you watch us for a long time?"

Her mother blushed again. "Only a short time as I didn't want to be seen and surprise you.... But I saw enough. Then I thought outside for about 15 minutes before I decided to was the car horn to discretely let you know I was home."

"Mom you are so cool." said her daughter. "Anybody else would have yelled at us, hit us, or more."

"Thanks dear." smiled her mother. "It sounded like Pete makes you very happy."

"Hey mom" grinned her son. "It's like I'm here you know. I know I make her happy and she makes me happy too. So how about you?"

"What do you mean?" asked Ann.

Pete thought for a second to gather his thoughts. "I mean are you happy...like us?"

Ann was surprised at her son's question. The question of her sexual happiness had never been discussed. "I wish I had a man in my life but I take care of myself if you know what I mean."

"Masturbation is so cool" said a glassy eyed Laura. "I love to have Pete watch me get myself off or watch him jack off."

Ann gave her daughter a surprised look. "Me too. I loved to watch and be watched. Your father liked to watch but he didn't let anyone watch him that is if he was doing it himself. Would you two mind if I could watch you two........together I mean?" Sounds of "wow" emanated from the lips of both children.

Laura said quietly, "I would like that a lot. That would be so deliciously nasty."

Ann smiled "Let's go into my room then." Laura and Pete stood up and tenderly took their mother by the hand leading her into her bedroom. Once in the bedroom, Ann asked "Are you sure you want to do this?" Both of her children smiled and nodded in silence. Then her son gave her a hug and Ann could feel his cock harden on her thigh. Pete moved his head back from his mother's shoulder and gave her a soft wet kiss. She was taken back in surprise but returned the kiss. Laura sat on the edge of the bed and delighted in watching her brother and mother passionately kiss.

"Umm, that was nice." cooed his mother. "I haven't been kissed like that in quite awhile." Ann lovingly stared into her son's eyes. Her hands lightly brushed her son's cock which was completely hard and against the side of her hip. Pete kissed his mother again and held the kiss for some time.

Laura reached over and clasped her mother's hand. Then she moved Ann's hand to Pete's cock and said, "Go ahead mom. It's OK. Touch Pete's cock." Laura watched as her mother's fingers opened and wrapped around her son's hard cock.

Ann couldn't believe her own hand was stroking her son's cock. She broke from her son's kiss and uttered, "It feels so good. Your cock is so hard." Pete devilishly grinned and planted his lips back on his mother. Ann's eye widen as her son's tongue slipped between her lips. Then her eyes closed as she began to enjoy the ride and returned her tongue into her son's mouth. Laura moved onto the bed and sat on a pillow with her hand between her legs. Ann broke from the kiss and looked over her son's shoulder to see her daughter touching herself. "I thought I was supposed to watching the two of you." she said quietly.

Laura slightly grinned as an expression of pleasure came over her face. "Doesn't matter" she said quietly. "Whatever happens, just enjoy. It's all in fun."

Pete whispered to his mother, "Mom go lay on the bed and let us make you feel real good." Pete guided his mother by the shoulders and gently guided her flat on the mattress. Ann submissively took the lead from her son and lay on her back. She watched as her son stroked his cock and felt his other hand run up and down the inside of her thighs. Then Ann felt her son's fingers lightly run over the hair on her pussy. Pete smiled down on his mother and ran his index finger along her wet pussy lips. Her pussy hair parted as he then slipped his finger between her warm wet lips.

Ann could feel the old feelings of being with a man and perhaps the same feeling she had of being with her father. Ann whispered, "Feels good baby. Touch me, touch me anywhere you want." Ann could feel her daughter moving on the bed and saw her reposition herself, sitting besides her hips. Pete and Laura exchanged smiles as Laura spread her mother's pussy lips open. Pete touched Ann's clit for a few moments then began to move his finger in and out of her pussy. Ann moaned as her son began to finger her then she felt the smoothness of her daughter's soft finger massaging her clit. She smiled at Laura as her clit harden under her daughter's experienced touch. Laura smiled back as she saw the signs of an orgasm come over her mother's face. Pete moved onto the bed kneeling next to Ann's chest and rubbed the head of his cock over her taunt nipple as he continued to finger her. Their mother's body stiffened as she pushed her pussy hard against her children's hands and moaned out in abandoned pleasure.

Laura leaned over and whispered into her mother's ear "That must have felt so good mom. I want you to feel as good as we do." Ann felt her daughter's smooth hands caress her head as she enjoyed the lingering pleasure. She opened her eyes to see her son straddled across her chest and his cock head hovered directly in front of her. Pete pushed his mother's breasts together and began to slide his cock between them. His precum left a lubricated trail in the valley between her breasts and his balls rubbed along her sternum. Laura continued to caress her mother's head while her brother repeatedly moved between Ann's breasts. Then her daughter got up on her knees and straddled her mother across her chest as well, facing her brother. Pete and Laura embraced and kissed while straddled over their mother. All Ann could see was Laura's slim butt in her face and her son's cock head peeking at her between Laura's spread out legs. Ann reached her hands up and played with her daughter's butt as the siblings kissed, giggled, and whispered.

After awhile Ann ran one hand up and down Laura's thighs as her other hand reached between them and stroked her son's cock. "His cock is so slippery and wet" Ann thought as she tugged faster on it. Suddenly Pete embraced his sister tightly as he began to spurt out streams of cum. Ann let go of her son's cock and tried to block the pulses of cum from hitting her. Her son moaned as his hips ground against his sister while pools of cum settled on his mother's breasts dripping down her hand and arm. Her children slowly separated from each other and settled on the bed each one beside their mother. Pete lay flat on his back and exhaled deeply and loudly.

Laura lay on her side and ran her index finger through the cum on her mother's chest. Laura smiled at her mother as she played with her brother's jizz. She scraped a glob on to her finger and licked it off as if she was licking a popsicle. "It's very sweet you know." said her daughter. "Pete has the best tasting cum. Try it!" Before her mother could say anything, her daughter scooped another fingerful and spread across Ann's lips. Ann could do nothing more than lick it from her lips.

"That felt good" said her brother. "I'm ready for more. Who's up for some fun?" Laura? Mom?"

His sister smiled "I am! I don't know about mom. She has been pretty quiet here."

"I'm ready" Ann said dreamily. "I haven't felt this good for a long while. Pete, your cock is hard again...so quickly since cumming. Must be nice to be young."

Laura wickedly smiled, "Sometimes, he is an all nighter. You are still young too mom!"

"Time for some serious business" smiled her son as he rose up from the bed. Laura began to move on her hands and knees for their favorite doggy style position. Pete surprised both of them as he snuggled between his mother's legs. As he placed his hands on her ankles and began to raise her legs, he heard his mother gasp, "Oh no!"

Laura looked at her brother and asked, "Oh c'mon Pete. You aren't really going to fuck mom are you?" He grinned and nodded yes. Ann resisted somewhat as her son raised her legs but he received some help from his willing sister who pulled on one of her legs then slipped a pillow under her mother's butt. "Relax mom. This is going to feel so good." Laura grabbed her brother's cock and guided it to where his cock head was snuggly inserted at the entrance of their mother's pussy. "Be gentle Pete, It has been awhile since she had a real dick in her."

Ann couldn't believe how good it felt as her son's cock slowly pushed in her. It felt so much as her father's cock. Her daughter was even helping and cheering him on. Ann knew she had crossed the line. She tried to resist but everything felt so good and she wanted he son to fuck her. Pete was everything that Ann was wanting as his cock began to slide in and out of his mother's pussy. Ann moaned out in pleasure as her legs were pushed to her chest and her son was pumping her hard. She felt her daughter slip between her arm between her breasts and Laura's familiar finger began to massage her mother's clit. Wave after wave of orgasms flooded her body as Laura rubbed harder and Pete pumped faster. Finally she had one that made her scream out and brought tears to her eyes.

Laura whispered into Ann's ear. "Mom, are you OK?"

Ann whispered back "I'm OK. It just feels so wonderful." She felt her daughter stop playing with her pussy and began to gently wipe her tears away. Then she felt son push hard against her and his hot breath touched her face as warm cum filled her pussy. Pete moaned and muttered as he pumped load after load. After a few minutes of stillness, her son rolled off of her and Ann was able to stretch her legs out.

Pete lay on his back and said, "That was incredible. I don't think I came as hard or as long as I did with you. I can't believe I just fucked my own mother."

Laura whispered to her brother, "Pete that was awesome. I really got off watching you and mom together."

At some point there was nothing more to say and everyone drifted to sleep in their mother's bed. Ann was the first to wake and left the crowded bed. She stood beside the bed and gazed at her two nude children. She couldn't believe how good she felt last night much less that she was sex with son with some assistance from her daughter. It was going to be a very close knit family for some time. As the months passed, Pete would sleep with his sister and sometimes with his mother, and at times the three were in the same bed.

In September Pete did make contact with his friend and made several thousand dollars selling his summer crop to him. As winter approached Ann advised her children on the cold and snowy weather about to happen. They decided to use the crop money to close the summer house and go to California. They would live there until spring and return to the summer house. After securing the home, they left on a three day road trip to southern California. The three rented an apartment in the Mission Beach area of San Diego and enjoyed several months of sun and sex.

While they were out there, they watched their first feature length porn film at one of the adult theatres in town. It was quite new for them as there were no adult theatres in their old home especially around the summer home. Ann was surprised how much was shown in the film and what was done. Ann wasn't a prude but she never seen full nudity, sucking, and fucking in a movie before. Even her children had not seen anything like this on the big screen. On their return from the theatre they continued to talk about the movie. "Honestly" said Ann "I have never seen a dick that big."

"How that girl took it completely down her throat is beyond me." replied her daughter.

"Sounds like you two enjoyed the movie" smiled Pete.

"I've never seen anything with that much nudity or anything so graphic in the movies" said Laura, "I thought it was pretty cool. Wish we had movies like that at home."

"Things are kinda of conservative in the Midwest" said their mother. "Maybe some day it will happen but it will take a long time getting to that point. That is something I love about being out here. Things are so open and so liberal."

"I love it out here" said Pete. "Wish we could stay out here all the time."

"Maybe you will" said Ann. "But you know we are out here on your money and that will run out. Besides we really can't stay in one place too long except at the summer house."

"Enjoy the California life while we can" smiled his sister. "We can always come back."

"Let's park by the beach and watch the sunset." said their mother. "We can walk back to the apartment from there."

Ann drove through the beach neighborhood and found an open spot. The three walked down the sidewalk and onto the beach path. They stood at the edge of the beach as the large red sun was beginning to sink into the ocean. The beach was full of people silently watching the sunset. Pete recognized some neighbors and spoke with them and before long they were sharing a joint with Pete. In fact the majority of the beach was getting high as the sun set. Ann and Laura joined Pete in time to get a few puffs before darkness set in. They slowly walked to their apartment. The neon lights, music, and smells of the tourist shops and fast food stands seemed amplified as they traversed the few blocks. They climbed the back stairs to the second floor where the apartment sat over a souvenir shop. Suddenly hungry, Ann called the pizza place around the corner and had them bring up a large pepperoni. Over the last piece of pizza and some beer, Laura brought up the movie again.

"Anyone want to try something from the movie?" asked Laura.

"I can't make my cock any bigger than it is." joked her brother.

"You size is just right" reassured Ann. "I don't think I would like anything that big in me. Probably hurt. Those whores in the movie probably have pussies big enough to drive a truck in."

"MOM!" laughed her daughter. "I wasn't talking about that."

"I bet you were thinking about the big one" laughed her brother.

"OK dear" said her mother as she calmed herself. "What were you going to say?"

"What I was going to say" said Laura, "What about the daisy chain scene. I think that would be really cool."

"We don't have a room full of people" said her brother, "only three of us. Should we invite the neighbors? Maybe just Judy next door?"

"She is kinda of dreamy." said his sister "Isn't she....."

"Yes she is" grinned her brother. "Besides what we really need is another guy to complete a chain."

"I'm not sure one you are talking about or daydreaming about" said Ann "But I think we can manage a daisy ..... at least ..triangle. I mean it's like some of the threesomes we've done."

"Who is going to close the circle? You or I, mom?" smiled Laura.

"Hmmm.. I hadn't thought about that." said her mother. "Sort of like that scene in the movie with the two girls together. Really not something I would be into."

"Pete says I taste pretty sweet" joked her daughter. "You might be missing out on a treat."

"Well maybe so but I will play with your pussy but that is as far as I care to go" said Ann.

Laura just nodded at her mother as they began to strip off their clothing and arranged themselves on the carpet. Laura had shaved her pussy in order to look better wearing the skimpy bikinis in California. Ann admired her daughter's shaved pussy which reminded her of when her daughter was younger. Laura placed her head and hands between her brother's legs and Pete scooted his head between his mother's legs while Ann arranged to finish the triangle with her hands starting to massage her daughter's thighs. In order, Laura took her brother's hard cock that she had been fondling and placed it into her mouth. Pete propped up his mother's leg and began to lick up her inner thigh to her pussy. Ann moved her hands up her daughter's thighs and watched her fingers open her daughter's bald pussy lips. The three pleased each other for awhile then Laura asked if they could switch positions. They switched and Pete started sucking his sister while his mother sucked his cock and his sister began to play with her mother's pussy.

Ann was feeling good as her son's cock bobbed in and out of her mouth. Her pussy was pleased by her daughter's talented fingers. Her clit was being rubbed hard which caused her to moan out in pleasure. Then Ann felt something wonderful as her daughter's wet tongue brushed across her clit. Ann began to suck her son faster and harder while Laura's tongue flicked faster on her mother's clit. Laura drew her lips closer and placed Ann's clit into her mouth and sucked hard. Ann went crazy in pleasure, moaning and humming on Pete's cock. Pete moaned as he came into his mother's mouth. Ann gagged slightly as the rush of cum was not anticipated that soon while in her blissful state. Laura released her lip lock on her mother and crawled between her mother and brother. Laura gave her mother a slight kiss on her lips and tasted the aftereffects of her brother's cum. Then she maneuvered to where she was sucking her brother's still hard cock and the two girls returned to their original position. Pete was eating his sister's pussy and Ann returned to fingering her daughter.

Ann dreamily and slowly played with Laura this time. She was still rather blissful. Ann thought back on how much she enjoying playing with her pussy when she was much younger. The more her finger explored and tinkled Laura's clit, the more Ann had the urge to taste her daughter. Ann had never been attracted to women but somehow this seemed different as Ann slowly lowered her face between her daughter's legs. It was naked, wet, and glistening in the dim room light. Ann put her inhibitions aside and stuck her tongue out touching her daughter's clit. Laura was sweet like her son had said. Ann surprised herself as she had to have more of her daughter and opened Laura's bald pussy lips. Ann's tongue stroked her daughter's clit and pink insides of her lips then rotated the tip of her tongue at the beginning of Laura's love canal. Laura moaned intensely as her mother's tongue explored her section of her private parts.

Pete stopped licking her mother's pussy and looked to see what all the excitement was about. Pete was never more turned on than by watching Ann licking his sister's pussy. He slowing untangled himself from his sister's mouth and after getting to his knees, he rolled his sister on her back. Pete instructed Ann to get on her hands and knees but continued to orally please Laura. Pete scooted behind his mother and with great ease placed his cock deep in her pussy. Ann moaned in orgasm as her son pumped her pussy. After a momentary pause on her daughter's pussy, she returned to lapping up and down the inside of each pussy lip. Ann could feel the moist heat from her daughter cover her face. Then Laura grabbed her mother's head in her hands and pushed Ann's mouth hard against her pussy. Laura screamed loudly in pleasure as her legs wrapped around her mother's neck and shoulders. Ann's head was in a pleasurable leg vise while her son was pumping his cock faster, slapping his hips against hers. She felt so powerless with her children yet was in so much pleasure as her strong orgasm was muffled into Laura's skin.

Her son slowly pulled out of his mother's pussy and gazed at his mother's face wrapped around with his sister's legs. Laura slightly opened her glazed eyes then slightly smiled at her brother. Pete moved to the side of his entwined family and continued to stroke his wet cock. "This is so hot" he whispered. "I can't hold back. I'm going to cum. Just like the movie." As his hand pumped as fast as he could as ropes of white cum flew into the air landing on his mother's hair and face then on his sister's breasts. Pete moaned out as he arched his back and pointed his cock up in the air. He got off one last shot which landed on Laura's lips before he collapsed on the carpet. While her son lay next to them on the carpet, Ann moved up and lay on her daughter's shaking body. Laura rubbed her hands over Ann's back massaging cum into her skin. Ann licked the flowing glob of white cum from her daughter's lips and exchanged a kiss with her daughter. Laura's fingers moved from her mother's back to her neck then ran through her mother's hair, smoothing the remaining cum throughout her scalp.