Tale of the Summer Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw man, mom's coming home." exclaimed Pete.

"Shit" said his sister. She leaped from the bed and rushed into the bathroom. Pete slowly straightened the bed and wiped himself with some Kleenex. He tossed the tissues into the wastebasket and put his tennis shoes back on. He went out the front door to greet his mother and buying his sister some time to clean up. The car stopped by the front door and his mother stepped out.

"Hi mom!" smiled her son. "Need some help?"

"Yes I do" smiled his mother. "I see your sister made you dress more comfortably around here. Ann stared at her son's nude body as he removed some grocery bags from the trunk. He had really matured over the last few years. "By the way, where is she?"

"Umm in the bathroom." said Pete. "We just got back from swimming and she wanted to clean up some."

"OK" said her mother. "I hope you guys are hungry. I'm going to barbeque tonight."

Pete carried the bags into the kitchen. He was very hungry especially after smoking pot that afternoon. He wondered if his mother noticed anything especially since they smoked some pot. Ann carried the remaining bags into the kitchen and exchanged hellos with her daughter who stepped in to get a soda from the refrigerator. Ann did notice the slight odor of pot on her children. As she was putting away some cleaning liquids in the hallway closet, she noticed a slight smell of cum from the children's bedroom. Ann reasoned that her son took care of himself when his sister was showering. Boys will be boys.

Later that week the three joined together for a swim in the afternoon. By that time shoes were the only clothing used. While lounging in the cool water, Pete asked his mother "Ever notice all the plants growing around her like that one?" Her son's finger made a bee line to a very full marijuana plant.

Ann slyly smiled, "Yes, this place is full of pot. I knew you two noticed and was wondering when you would ask about it. My father planted some seeds that he got from Mexico. His health was failing then and pot relieved many of his symptoms. From those few seeds they have grown and multiplied over the years. They seem to like the ground and climate here."

"Ever smoke it?" asked Laura.

"Oh I have smoked pot in the past." said her mother "but never the stuff grown around here. I like pot but the opportunities to smoke didn't come that often to me."

"Here's an opportunity" smiled her son. "I have some home grown dried and ready to smoke if you want to."

"Have you tried it yet?" asked his mother. Pete and Laura shook their heads. "OK, let's light up. I thought I had smelled pot very faintly on you the other day." Pete grinned at his mother's remark and drew a rolled joint from a small fanny pack. He removed a lighter and flicked the grated roller to ignite the flame. After applying the flame to the joint, Pete inhaled deeply and passed it to his mother.

Pete exhaled and said "I think stuff isn't too bad. See you all think in a few minutes." He watched his mother calmly inhale then passed it to her daughter. After a few rounds, the joint was consumed and everyone enjoyed the pleasant high. "Not bad at all. Maybe we should farm this stuff and make a fortune. We would never have to go back home and work." Everyone giggled and laughed at what really was not a very funny statement at all.

Ann regained her composure somewhat and said "I don't know about being pot farmers. Having a few plants around is one thing but trying to grow a large quantity sounds trouble. I prefer to have things quiet and rather secretive around here. Which actually brings up something I have wanted to talk to both of you about. I am very concerned about you and the draft. You are already late in registering and I know once you graduated, you be in the service."

Pete grinned "How fuck the draft!"

"Here is my idea." said their mother. "We just drop out of sight. All three of us. There is enough income for us to live here. I just go back and close out the apartment, utilities, and some accounts. Any contacting or stuff to lead anyone to me, you, or Laura will just lead to a dead end. Your school will know you are not in school at the start of the semester. That is all they will know, nothing more. You do not have a social security number yet and you haven't registered for the draft. So you disappear with no trace. Now the downside is we are fairly secluded here with little interaction with the outside. I figure the war will end in a year or 2 and with so many people dodging the draft, they will have to offer some kind of universal pardon or something."

"Works for me" said Pete. "Beats being dead or worse."

"Count me in" said Laura. "I really like it here."

"Wow" replied their mother. "I thought you would have some objections or second thoughts. OK. Well I will leave on Monday to take care of stuff. Probably won't be back until that Friday." After the serious talk with her children, Ann relaxed and enjoyed the high. Later that night, Laura and Pete were getting ready for bed.

"Just think... it will just the three of us for some time." said Laura.

"More time for us to be together" smiled her brother. "Sounds like we will have all next week to ourselves. We won't have to be so quiet or hide our fun from mom."

"I know" grinned his sister. "Do you think mom suspects?"

"Nah" said Pete. "She would say something if she did. Mom is pretty open minded about stuff. I mean I couldn't believe she was smoking reefer with us."

"Yeah" said Laura. "That was pretty cool. You want a blow before bedtime?"

"Yeah" grinned her brother. "Quietly though." Pete flipped out the lights and slowly closed the bedroom door. He slipped into bed with Laura. Pete laid flat on his back and spread his legs apart. Laura slowly played with his cock until it grew hard then began to slowly stroke it. She maneuvered between her brothers stretched out legs and began to tease his balls with the tip of her tongue. The teasing changed to licking with the entire length of her tongue working up to the tip of her brother's cock. Laura could taste Pete's sweet precum started oozing from his cock head. She swirled her tongue around his cock head then slowly placed it between her lips. Laura sucked on it while rubbing her tongue behind the glans. Her lips slowly lowered on his cock shaft and began to go up and down on his cock with her mouth. Pete placed his open hands against each side of Laura's temples and controlled the pace of her mouth on his cock. He gently caressed her head and his hands moved up and down with her head. He motioned for her to go faster as he felt his cum churning deep inside. Then he held her still as he stiffen and cum began to flow through his cock. Laura had a muffled moan as load after load of warm cum filled her mouth. Pete moved his hands lightly about his sister's throat and he could feel the movement of her swallowing his cum. Her brother relaxed as his limp cock shrunk away from her lips.

Laura snuggled up against her brother and whispered, "That was a lot! You taste so good."

Pete smiled and gave his sister a deep kiss. "You give the best head. It felt so good."

Laura giggled "Wait til mom is gone. I gonna make you lick my puss for hours to make up for that blow. Well, Goodnight Pete. Love you."

"Love you too" said her brother as he drifted into sleep.

Days later, Ann left to close up their life and to leave no trail to where they were. At their apartment she saved a few mementos, papers, photos, and the color TV. When she would leave the apartment abandoned with some furniture remaining. She closed her banking account in cash and arranged for the checks from her ex to be sent to a drop box service who would forward them to a PO box in Des Moines. She went to her HR dept and resigned with any last checks etc to go to the drop box. The last detail was to meet who an old friend who was a printer and for some cash under the table he would create forged 2 sets of Iowa driver's licenses for herself, Pete, and Laura. It didn't take as long as she thought and headed back on Thursday.

During that time, Pete and Laura smoked pot and openly made love when they felt like. Pete had been harvesting some of the pot that was growing wild and drying the leaves. As it was ready for smoking, he stuffed it into plastic sandwich bags. He was amassing quite a few bags and began to look for a place to hide them. He really didn't need to do that as the summer home was a private sanctuary but his normal fear caused the search for a hiding place. He looked around the house for a good spot in the grandfather's studio/study. It had a drop ceiling where an acoustic panel could be raised and the bags could be placed above the drop ceiling. As he was placing bags spread around the ceiling area as not to weigh down any one area, he found something. He felt around and removed a rectangular object. It was a photo album similar to the ones in the bookcase. He glanced through and couldn't believe what he saw. "Hey Laura, come here." Laura slowly left the laundry room and went into the study to see what his brother wanted. "Check this out!"

Laura flipped a few pages of photos of her grandfather and grandmother having sex when they were younger. The next few took Laura's breath away for a second as she looked photos of her mother and her grandmother together kissing and fingering each. "Oh my god" said Laura. She looked at her brother and noticed his cock was rock hard. She continued to slowly turn the pages and there were photos of her grandfather fingering Laura's mother and finally her mother sucking his cock. Laura glanced at Pete who was stroking his cock. "Where did you find these?" asked Laura.

"It was hidden in the drop ceiling" said her brother. "I was hiding some pot there and found it."

"No wonder it was hidden" smiled his sister. "Not the stuff to leave on the coffee table. I wonder why mom never mentioned it. Seems like she has been more open minded than we thought. Wow, Mom have fun with her father. Strange that she was into incest and today her children are doing it. You know that you are stroking yourself?"

Pete looked down and said, "This is kinda unconscious. Old habit of beating off to porn. Feels good though."

Laura just rolled her eyes. "Guys!" she thought and then spoke, "Come to think about it, I can see which side of the family you got your cock from."

Pete took a close look at one of the photos and said, "Mine looks a lot like our grandfather's. Maybe mom would like to suck on mine too."

Laura didn't know whether to laugh at her brother's remark or if he was serious. "Very funny Pete. Mom sucking on you. That will be the day!"

Pete smiled "I'd do her if the opportunity came about. Mom is still pretty hot. I see her walk around her naked and I have to hide my hard cock sometimes."

"Well keep your dick out of sight. Put this album back where you found it and no word to mom about it." said Laura. "I'm sure since we are around for awhile, we'll know when to bring up these photos at some point. With everything going on, I don't think we should bring it up when she gets back. I hate to see your hard cock up for nothing so....want to do another one today?"

Pete grinned "I'll be in bed in a minute." He replaced the album in the ceiling and proceeded to close up the panels and any traces of pot. He trotted to the bedroom where his sister was waiting for him.

Ann was driving back to the summer house. She thought she had covered anything but figured if she forgot something it would be minor and a short matter to resolve. She was glad to be coming back a day early and the sooner the better. The car was loaded down with the trunk and back seat filled with personal effects and a few pieces of furniture. It was late afternoon when she turned off the main road onto the dirt road to the house. She drove very slow as she didn't want to bottom out the car since it was so weighted down. Instead of pulling up in front of the house she drove to the side porch. It had a wider door and would be easier to move the contents into the house or into the basement through the double storm doors next to the porch. She killed the engine and stepped out to stretch. "It will be good to see the kids" she thought "Be good to get out of these clothes too." Ann quietly walked through the back door and heard the unmistakable noise of someone having sex. There was the sound of a mattress rhythmically creaking and the pleasurable "ow"s and "ah"s. She stopped and thought "Did Laura or Pete find a friend around here?" She moved silently toward the sound and peered towards the open door to the kid's bedroom. She held back her breath as she saw her daughter riding her son's cock. Pete was on his back while Laura sitting was upright, bouncing up and down on his hips. Ann stepped back as not to be seen and quietly went back to the car.

Ann was in shock for a few seconds. Her kids were fucking each other. She wasn't mad or angry, just surprised. After she collected her thoughts, Ann decided to give it about fifteen minutes then blow the car horn to announce she was back. At least give her children a chance to finish or whatever. Ann tried to rationalize that her children are very sexual and they have had no other company besides each other. Maybe it was bound to occur anyway since incest does filter through her family. Should she say something right away or wait or will the kids tell her? Bring it up another time she thought unless they talk to her first. It had been some time since the divorce when she had her last sexual encounter and she envied her daughter having such a good time. She glanced at her watch and fifteen minutes had passed. She tapped on the horn a couple of times then opened the trunk and rear doors.

Pete was the first to appear at the back door. "Hi mom! Man, you have a load in that car. Let me help you. Back early aren't you?" Pete walked over to his mother and gave her a big hug. Ann could feel her son's cock slightly stiffen and push against her thigh as they hugged.

His mother smiled, "I'm glad to be back. Things didn't take as long as I thought. I guess you will want to take the color TV first. You know where it should go. Anything going on since I've been gone?"

"Been quiet" smiled her son as he picked the TV and carried it into the house. Laura appeared a few minutes later. She came over to Ann and gave her a hug as well.

"I'm so glad you're home safe." smiled her daughter. Ann noticed that satisfied glow on her face. "What can I help you with?" Their mother began to unload the cargo from the car and directed her son and daughter to put away boxes or furniture in the certain rooms or into the basement. After it was all put away, Ann sat in the kitchen too weary to cook. Her two children told their mother to rest and they would make dinner which was preparing pizza from a boxed kit. While her children mixed the dough, kneaded onto the pan, and added the sauce and cheese, Ann told them what she had done in the city. Basically they had dropped out of society as of that day.

After dinner they watched some TV on the color set and then went to bed early as it had been a long day for all of them. Ann fell asleep right away but woke up around two in the morning. She had been dreaming about her son and daughter having sex and dreamed she was having sex with them too. She was breathing heavily and her pussy was wet. Ann was really turned on by the dream. As moonlight faintly illuminated her bedroom, she unwrapped herself from the bed sheets and spread her legs apart. Her hands began to manipulate her clit, slowly at first then faster. Her thoughts concentrated on what she had seen that afternoon and on the dream where Pete was fucking her. One finger was massaging her clit while her other finger started to slide in and out of her pussy. Ann's fingers worked faster and this masturbation session felt more intense and pleasurable than other sessions in the past. Suddenly a wave of intense pleasure filled her head and she pushed her fingers hard against her body. She wanted to scream out but bit her lip and enjoyed the sensations cruising through her body. As the sensations passed and her body relaxed, Ann delighted in getting off on something as nasty as incest with her son. She fell back into delicious sleep.

Every Monday morning Ann drove to Des Moines to check out the mail box she rented and gather anything sent to her. Those mornings gave her children an opportunity to openly have fun and she knew it. Driving back that morning she decided it was too getting silly around the house. She was going to talk to her children about it and get it into the open so they wouldn't have to be so secretive about it. Upon her return, she got her usual hugs from the kids and Ann could tell from their faces that they had a fun morning. After dinner she invited Pete and Laura to join her on the back porch. Ann and Laura were on the porch swing while Pete sat on the back porch steps, all of them in the buff.

"So what's happening, mom?" asked her son.

"It's such a nice evening and certainly cooler than the last few evenings" said his mother. "Might even be a good night to smoke pot. You got any?"

Pete smiled "More than you can imagine. Wait here and I'll get some."

Laura said, "Pete has been gathering the leaves from what is growing wild around here and drying them out. We have so many bags of pot stored away."

"What are we going to do with that much?" asked Ann.

"Plenty to get us through the winter" joked her daughter.

"Yeah" said her brother as he came back with a large joint. "And then some"

"That's pretty big" commented Ann.

"When you have plenty of it, you can smoke the king size ones" said Pete. "I am thinking that once September comes I might contact my friend Morris."

"Why" quizzed his mother. "We are supposed to limit our contact, you know."

"I know." said her son as he put a flame to the end of the joint. He inhaled and passed the reefer to his mother. "He is going to the University in Des Moines and I know that he would buy a load of pot from me. He was kinda of a small time dealer in high school and I bet he does the same in college. Might as well make some extra cash income."

Ann inhaled and passed it to Laura. "Can he be trusted?" Her son nodded. "I guess we can look into it and maybe you can come with me on a Monday when the semester starts and check him out. This is pretty nice stuff. You sure it is from around here?" Her son nodded his head again. "Speaking of Mondays, there is something I want to talk to you about."

"What mom?" asked her daughter as she passed the joint back to her mother.

Ann inhaled deeply and paused then handed the joint to her son. She exhaled and felt the marijuana taking effect. "Well, I guess what you two are doing is no real secret around here."

Laura said, "We wondered if you knew or not. I hope you are mad at us or anything like that. I know brothers and sisters aren't suppose to be having sex with each other but....we enjoy it and we love each other. It isn't something forced or anything like that."

Their mother smiled at her children and said "It's OK. I stumbled on you two doing it when I came back from the city that day. I was surprised but never mad or anything. How could I be angry, I love you two. It's not a normal thing but we are not living the normal life either."

"Well I thought you would understand." grinned Pete. "Apples don't fall too far from the tree you know."

Ann looked at her son then at her daughter. "We know mom" said Laura. "We accidentally found some pictures of the family from way back. You enjoyed family love too."

Ann blushed and said, "I had completely forgotten about those photos. Well I guess you know and really nothing more to tell. I loved my experiences with them but I was more of a daddy's girl than anything. Anyway, no reason to hide your affection because of me. You have my approval. Really." Ann received big hugs from her son and daughter which gave her a good sensation through her body. "I am glad we have this in the open." There was a long pause of silence.