Tales From Subspace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is very disappointing." I kept my head down. "In all my years as Headmaster here. I have never seen work as ill-prepared as this."

"I'm sorry, Sir."

"I'm afraid that I'm sorry just isn't going to be good enough this time. We've had this discussion before, Anne." He was very stern and serious.

"Yes sir." I answered the very picture of contrition, but still dry as a bone. The fear pounding in my chest should have had me dripping in nothing flat.

"Well, I'm afraid that we will have to deal very seriously with this matter. I will be calling your father too collect you." He was reaching for the phone on his desk. "Oh no, sir. Please...” I pleaded, desperately. "Not my father, sir. I'll do my work from now on..."

"I'm afraid that I cannot believe that, Anne. You've shown a decided lack of responsibility so far. I feel that I have no recourse." I sat heavily in the chair, covering my face with my hands, books in my lap.

"If I get expelled again. My father will kill me." I kept my face buried. A couple of tears magically forming on my lashes, because if Terry thought my performance was lacking, well... "Daddy" was Jon and I didn't want that to happen. "Please, Mr. Jensen. Don't send me away from here." I let my braids fall forward over my face. He was moving now. Coming around behind me. I could smell his cologne. Light and airy. His hand fell on my shoulder, firmly.

"What would you be willing to do too stay here, Miss Hawthorne?" I looked up at him through the tears and whispered.

"Anything, sir. Please." I didn't see any change in his expression. His eyes were still coldly, clinical. Icy blue. His fingers flexing, once on my shoulder.

"There is some sincerity in your plea." His eyes bored into mine. "Some corporal punishment and maybe a personal attention for myself." I let my eyes go wide in innocent shock.

"Personal attention, Sir?" He smiled as he stood over me. One finger going to the bit of exposed collar bone at the throat of my white shirt. Delicate enough to make me shiver with fear. His eye went hot.

"You know what I want, Miss Hawthorne." I felt palms start to sweat. I dropped my eyes.

"But Sir, I've never..."

"All the better...” The hand withdrew.

"I can still call your father." I shook my head, no. "Then please stand." He went to the door and locked it as I stood. "Now, remove your panties." I felt my lips start to tremble, but knew that disobedience would not be tolerated. So I lifted the plaid skirt and slid the white cotton underwear from my newly bare pubis. The silken folds still dry. I prayed to God that I slicked up quickly. If he fucked me dry. I'd be sore for a week. Terry was no small hanging man. "Good posture, child. Hold the skirt up nicely. Eyes front." I let my chin start to quiver. "Naughty girl, you did agree to anything that I wished, didn't you?" I nodded.

"I just... didn't think...” I stammered in a pretty good parody of the nervous young virgin that I was portraying.

"I will admit to taking advantage of your untenable situation, my dear. You want to stay and I want to deflower you." He circled me checking my body over. "It has been some time since I have had any sport or anyone in as desperate a predicament as you." He ran his fingers lightly over my ribs until I quivered. Tears threatening. "So, put your hands flat on my desk. I feel the need to examine the well to which I will soon dip." I bent slowly at the waist to place my hands on his desk. Letting him nudge my legs apart. His spread hand on my lower back tracing the line of my hip to my buttock through the rough fabric, squeezing. "You are so afraid of me, without reason. I like virgins, Anne." One finger moved to my sex. He had to force it past the dryness. "What a lovely honey-pink your young flower is. Dry with fear, which will only make it harder for me to break. Try pretending that I'm the young gym teacher. Maybe that will wetten your little pussy." I gasped at his crudity, quaking.

"Sir, please. Just get it over with. This is... embarrassing." A cane came across my buttocks with sharp force. Moving me forward.

"I do not like impertinence." His finger circled my puckered nether opening, which tightened involuntarily. "There are other ways for me to take you, bear that in mind."

"Yes, Sir. I'm sorry, sir." I spoke quickly. No need to fake tears now. "You paper was ten pages, so ten little strokes with my cane. If you are very good for me. No moving or screaming. I'll pop your proper cherry. If you resist, I use the less accessible opening. Do you understand?" I nodded, energetically.

"Yes, sir." I heard the whistle and felt the fire spreading over my skin. Cutting blows that I knew would bruise, but by Jon's rule, couldn't break the skin. I wanted to move. Wanted to scream, but didn't, by some superhuman act of self-control. I let the flow from my eyes fall unchecked for all ten blows of the cane. Sobbing quietly when he was finished.

"Say thank you."

"Thank you, Mr. Jensen." He chuckled when I whimpered softly with misery. He stood me up straight and moved me to the short couch. Sitting me down on the leather, making sure my skirt was bunched up above my waist. Terry stood over me and opened his pants. Letting his organ stand by itself from the hole in the dark wool. He rolled a dry condom over the thick organ.

"Open your legs." I did and he touched my dry flower. "I have no desire to make you bleed because of your fear. Take my penis into your mouth and wet it." I shook my head, causing him to grab my braids with his fists. "If I fuck you dry. You won't walk for a week, so open your mouth." I felt him pull me up hard. His cock pushing roughly at my lips until I opened them.

Terry pushed his dick as far into my throat as it would go. I was so hot I felt that I as going to come right there, but I was bone-dry. `How could I still be dry?' It hit me abruptly and I knew the game then. I started to wet that condom with as much saliva as I could produce.

Whatever Adam had rubbed into me had dried me up for awhile. The only lube that I was going to get would be what I put on that rubber before he fucked me. I got it good and damp. As much as I could before he pulled away from me. Letting him lay me back with my head on the arm of the couch and my arms above me. He spit into his fingers and rubbed the outer folds with the small wetness. Not near enough. Coming up above me he rested the head of his penis against me and thrust it in about an inch. It moved with a thick scraping feel into my cavern. It hurt for the first time in a long time, having a cock go into me. I didn't like the way it felt, not at all.

I arched up, trying to push him off me. The parched tunnel clenching against his invasion. My clit swelled with pleasure, but I felt like I was being torn in two by his organ. He murmured against my hair, but I couldn't make it out. It was too low. I pushed harder and felt him take my hands into his left fist. Covering my mouth with his other hand. I screamed freely then and it was comfortably muffled.

"You rich little bitches are all alike. Come here and expect to be treated like goddesses. Well, this is what you really deserve." His face had changed and his penis had enlarged. Tearing forcefully into me. Rough as rape. My grotto rent by his body. "You deserve to be underneath me." I nodded, hoping that he would hurry.

Terry caught my chin. His fingers tight enough to get my full attention. He leaned on me heavily and fucked me raw. Ignoring my tears, my pleas and my struggling. Making no attempt to make it good for me. Not even seeing me, using me for some fantasy release that only he was enjoying. I moaned and cried, begging him to let me up, I'd be good. All to no avail, he was relentless is his use of me.

When he finally came, bucking against my clit. I sobbed with pain. Exhausted, yet grateful, when the last of his spasms shook him and he pulled out of me with a brisk jerk. His shoulders stiffly erect. Leaving me in a pile on the couch as he cleaned up. He came back to stand over me and order.

"On your feet, Anne." I stood up shakily. "I've got some oil to make you less sore." He started walking towards another door. "Follow me." I did and he led me to a bedroom. This room was done in the same masculine tones as the other, but this was his room. The bed was your standard bondage four-poster. Two fluffy pillows in the middle of it. "Up in the middle, face down, hips on the pillows." I went stiffly and did as he asked of me. Sore in places that had long ago ceased to ache after sex. I half watched him undo his tie. He removed his jacket, and then rolled up his sleeves. Taking a big jar from the shelf before coming to the bed. I twitched nervously. "Relax. This will feel good. Just some nice cooling oil in your sore little flower." He tied me down and put a silk hanky between my lips, rolling the skirt to my waist. "Just so you don't embarrass yourself, by crying out as the pleasure comes over you. Then, if you like, we can talk." I nodded my head. The first touch of the cool oil against the lightly abraded flesh felt like heaven. His fingers gentle, kind almost. I moaned into the silk hanky, a small sound of complete and total relaxation. Easing into the feel of the bondage and the slickness of his fingers. Loosening up because I could do nothing else.

This was heaven. Terry had the fingers of a pianist, molding, stroking the edges. Pushing into the crevices. Pressing the G-spot deep inside me. The room warm and my body relaxed.

"It takes a good girl to allow tears to flow when being taken that way. Your little sex is red and swollen. No blood just abraded tissues. You'll be sore in class for a day or so." He kept stroking me, avoiding my clit. "I've tied you down to make it easy for to enjoy my attendance." He kept talking in a low voice. "Sweet, bare. Tight. You have to know the ways of pleasure, because you will be back into my bed whenever I want you." I shook my head, no. He laughed. "Oh yes, I have you now. I can still call your father." I hung my head. "I mentioned that I worked at a boy's school?" I nodded, feeling the warmth spread with the path of his fingers to my ass. "I have a desire to open that little butt of yours." I shook my head. "You have no choice, child, but not, I think, today." Another prod. "Are you blue?" I shook my head and he went back to playing with my sex. His fingers covered with a rubber glove. "Wider legs and hold it that way." I put my body into the position that he wanted. "You have to pee now, don't you?" I nodded and freaked when he laughed. "I wouldn't." I shook my head vigorously. No, I won't. It would be much easier if he would stop putting all that pressure on me up there with his probing fingers. I rested, trying to get some of my strength back. Breathing deeply in acquiescence. Submitting myself to his attentions. Deep gentle strokes from his hand. Feeling the welcome wetness starting to flow, getting slippery. Lovely. "Nice depth." He was talking to himself, not even thinking of me beyond the fact that I was willing flesh welcoming his ministrations. Then the unexpected happened. My vagina swallowed his hand, without pain or pressure, or any resistance. My flesh merely accepted his. I held still in surprise. My legs tightened into rigid blocks. I was awake now. The pressure was incredible. Terry laughed, deep, richly resonant in the room. I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in, Jon." Terry's other hand was resting on the small of my back. "Look what I have here." I heard him walk over to sit on the edge of the bed. "I wondered if she could do that."

"Pretty easy, but unplanned. She's a little too full for this." Terry rocked his hand and I clamped down on the threatening flood. "I'd rather not have the mess, but you may decide. There are other rooms here." Jon told him to hold on for a minute and left the room.

When he came back he slid something under my hips and pulled the pillows out. Wrapping towels around my legs at the knees.

"Nice welts, Terry." Big hands on the marks. "What do you want to do?" Considerate of Jon to ask me what I wanted, but I knew he wouldn't. He let me stay there and pant with lust.

“Let's fuck the piss out of her. Make her lose complete control." I rolled my head trying to convey that I had no desire to make a mess like that in front of anybody. It would be too humiliating, but they were paying no attention to me beyond pulling the silk hanky from my lips so I could use my safe word if I wanted too. "There are some other toys in the cabinet over there. Help yourself. Nice selection of canes."

"I wanted to let her retain some dignity, but you can make her do whatever you want her too. She's been a bit too sure of herself so far, so let's see if we can make it go away." Another low laugh from Terry who rocked his hand. "She'll do it if she comes, won't she?"

"Yes." It was all very practical sounding. "I know it's not what you planned, but it could be interesting."

"Nice paradox. Pleasure or punishment." He slid in front of me and took my face in his hands. "You are going to allow Terry to fuck the piss out of you, or I won't let you come for a month." I whimpered, but said nothing beyond.

"Yes, Master." I didn't know if I could do it. Some things are too deeply ingrained to be overcome. I was torn. Not soiling yourself was so intrinsic to every person over three years old.

Terry had no such qualms. He started using his hand with a vigorous motion that put more pressure on my insides than I could really stand. Jon sliding down to play with my clitoris. Well away from the line of fire.

"You're going to do it, Anne. Because I tell you too. You crave the orgasm more than any other person that I have ever had here before." His words were working on me. Setting my mind on fire. Galvanizing the lust in my head to the fire in my sex. I wanted too, but it was so hard. "Come on, baby. Let it go. It's what we want. Then Adam will come and take you to the basement. Wash you and dress you for the whip." The whip, that sounded nice. "Only if you do it. Lose yourself to it. No whip if you don't." I tried then, but only managed to force a drop from my body. I couldn't.

"Got a penny, Jon." Terry said, I had heard that term before but never as a good thing. He put his hand under the front of my stomach, pushing from the front and from deep inside me. Jon pushing on my love-button. I struggled against it. The rising wash of feeling from my abdomen. So different from the other pleasures that I had felt in my lifetime. A burning ache from the top of my pubis to the depths of my bowels. Erotic urgency straining my self-control. I was losing it and it panicked me.

Then Jon, pinched my clit with insistent rhythmic vigor. I clamped myself down tightly, but couldn't stop the burning flow from within me as I pushed insistently against Terry's hand, forcing it out of my vagina the way it had come into it. Warm moisture flowing into the towels as I came and came and came. Head up, jaw like iron. Low growls from in me, barely heard. I collapsed into the mess, not caring about it. Horrified by my actions, however involuntary.

They left me lying there. Spent with passion and humiliation. Sobbing into the pillows. Trying to figure out what lesson I had been supposed to learn from this, but to tired too. To miserable.

Adam came in with a laundry basket. He took the towels from beneath me. Making me kneel on the floor as he cleaned up.

"Come on, Anne. It's alright. You did alright." I swallowed convulsively, around the lump in my throat. I felt ashamed and irritated and hurt. It had shown Jon something about my personality though. The significance of my actions did not go past him without being noted. He saw quite clearly that I didn't take humiliation well. I didn't take it well, at all. I struggled to pull myself back together with tears choking me. Letting Adam take me back to the bath chamber to clean me up. Once again.

AFTER THE HEADMASTER

I was pretty freaked, no doubt about it. When Adam closed the door of the bath chamber behind us. It was only his hands pulling me against his chest that kept my legs from collapsing under me. His big hand in my hair, pulling me tightly into the circle of his arms, and holding me near. Cold, I was ice-cold and couldn't stop the violent shudders as sobs threatened to flow from me.

"It's okay, Anne. It's over." His voice throaty and sincere against my head, and I felt as though a band of steel had been released from around my chest, and tears flowed from my eyes like a waterfall of excess emotional baggage. I melted into him, clutching his back and sobbing deeply. Whatever efforts of will holding me up and quiescent, gone now as I let him hold me. I lost it. Feeling every frustration and humiliating moment of what I had just let them do to me. Half angry, because it had been non-painful and I had no choice but to let it happen. "Are you hurt?" I shook my head, feeling my sinuses squeak in my head, not someone that cries real good.

"No, Adam. I just..." I couldn't even put it into words. I just felt like I had been broken open, and someone had rearranged the inside of my psyche.

"Okay." He said firmly. "Stop." He backed me over to the marble pedestal. "Drop the emotion for a minute. Think." I took a couple of deep breaths, sniffing. "Did you like being with Terry." I felt the wet sodden lump of my brain starting to move again.

"Yes, Adam." I answered honestly, no use lying here really. I had liked it, all but the end really. He stepped back from me, but keeping me on the ends of his hands.

"Okay, then. I have been where you are. Pushed beyond a personal limit. Let it go. You did not lose your control Terry took it from you with force." I understood that. I could see what he was saying. "Now, listen." I did not dropping my eyes from his. "You were great in there. Graceful, tactful, compliant. Perfect. You did not let any preference show any preference until you were well away from the master and Terry. You did the right thing." I felt almost normal. "You earned the whip, Anne." That did make me feel better. My eyes were still sticky from tears, but I could take a deep breath with no effort. "They will make you do everything at least once, just to find out how it makes you feel. After awhile even the things you are unsure about will seem natural, comforting even." Okay, I felt normal now. I could follow what he was saying.

It was a matter of surrendering myself totally to the desires of another person, and letting their desires flood my senses until they were met and we became one entity. I tried but it was difficult.

“Can you do that, Annie?" Adam asked me suddenly, his eyes close to mine. The warm sweetness of his breath filling my nose.

"I did do that, Adam." I snapped suddenly, spirit coming back into my words. My eyes flashing, quickly. He smiled down at me as I shook my head. He led me too the shower. "It not that, Adam. It was that a limit that I had set had been obliterated without my consent. Nobody said I would have to do that..." I shivered with disgust. I couldn't help myself, it just happened. A delicate shiver that I couldn't really explain other than that it was just, icky. That sounded infantile, even as it was true. The very thought of it on my skin. He put me into the warm water, and I felt it sluicing off my epidermis. It came to me suddenly. Jon had hurt my feelings. I didn't think he meant too, but that was the end result of what he had done. I had always thought, that S/M, B/D, whatever was a mutually erotic activity. A head-trip agreed to between all parties. I had not even been treated as human. Less than a pet even. I had been an orifice, then he had left me lying there in that confusion. Left me alone as though I had done something, contemptible and wrong. Like I was dirty for allowing them to use me like that. I was getting angry, and I could feel my pulse going up, and the flush starting all over my skin. The impotent fever of hatred and malevolence. Not good for me, really. I had some sense of the contract I had signed, and my own honorable reaction to having given my word about this place and my role here. Had I sold my soul? Had I given my body unwisely? These were the thoughts that were floating around my head, in a whirling twist of conscious thought. No longer merely flesh ruling my purpose. Intellect filling in the pieces.

1...1718192021...25