Tales From Subspace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This love that we share won't have anything to do with here. We are both owned here. I am barely one step above you." He was dead earnest. "I wouldn't want to use it against you." Lord, he meant it. "Love doesn't mean that we have to give up ourselves. I wouldn't want too."

"I wouldn't have to give this up?" He laughed. Putting one hand on my breast kneading it. Eyes darkening.

"Why would I want you too? I met you here. I get to torment you here. I can have you any way I want too, and see you during the week if we wish too." Playing with my arm, and my shoulder with mild pressure. I felt an enormous weight lifting from me. "What about next weekend, and Tim?" He laughed and rolled me over on top of him. Making me ride his hard organ as he played with my clitoris. Putting my hands firmly on my own thighs. His eyes, danced. Teeth showing in a grin.

"Tim, has asked that you be opened so he doesn't hurt you when he takes you from behind. Also that you be well-marked so he doesn't have to work up to much of a sweat to make you raw." He got harder as he thought about it. I felt a bit breathless myself as he described it. He pinched my sex, roughly. "I get to open you tonight before you go to sleep, and I was told to make you sleep beside me in torment." He rubbed the tips of my breasts. "I'm the only one who can come right now." His eyes darkened with laughter, as I moaned in disappointment. Working to make him orgasm quickly so my blood wouldn't boil over. "Like I won't make you sleep in torment." I leaned over him, laying my legs flat. Pumping him with my hips. Clamping down on his sex with vise-like intensity. Catching his wrists in my hands, and growling into his ear. Leaning into him, and murmuring.

"I wish I had that strap-on that Traci made me use on her. You wouldn't be quite so sure of yourself if you were tied face-down beneath me on this bed, Adam." His breath quickened. "I would grease you good, and grind you the way you did it to me. I would soften that pristine skin on your ass first with a nice long beating. You think that you are above me? You want to be me so bad, you can almost taste it." He reversed us quickly. Putting my body under his, and working efficiently to culmination as my words ran through his mind. I kept up the pressure of my sex on his organ and used my nails on his back. He was very close.

"Maybe Jon will let me use you as you have used me. I have been on top before. I got the mean streak. I could do it." That was all it took. He boiled over into me.

Body jerking in response to my commentary. Face scarlet with passion. Pumping every last droplet from his body then slipping out of me, well before he went flaccid. Collapsing on my torso, heavily. Out of breath. He leaned up over me, and brushed the hair from my face. Putting it behind my ears and smiling softly at me before he rose to go into the bathroom. He came out with a belt of leather, and made me stand up to buckle it around me. He put one hand between my shoulder blades. Pushing me so I was laying facedown, half off the bed. His hands opened me from behind, slipping a phallus into my anus with a smooth even pressure. Clipping it into the harness so it would remain. I almost came right on the spot.

"Try to push it out." He ordered, I did, and regretted the sudden rush of heat to my sex as I did it. I gasped. He put me up into his bed, and secured my hands to the headboard so I wouldn't be tempted to relieve my own torment. Turning out the lights, and snuggling up against my back. As the darkness settled around us. I heard him whisper before his eyes closed in sleep. "I do love you, you know." I closed my eyes with passion, and moaned against closed lips. I would sleep in torment now.

<<<<<>>>>>

The only good thing about my restless night was that it inspired something with which to dazzle Jon. God, help me.

THE MASTER'S HOUSE: FANTASY

I arrived at my Master's house in a state of confusion as to why I was there and what quirk of fate had brought my destiny to this point. Why was I here with my eyes covered and my hands tied before me? A short but fierce struggle some time ago had relieved me of my clothing, then I was led up a spiral staircase with butter soft carpeting. So soft that my knees would be unharmed by my crawling on it. Strangely enough, I felt no real terror, only a calm acceptance. I knew the drill. I'd done it before, just never like this. Never this... abruptly. No unnecessary force was used on me, even to remove my clothes. They commanded, I refused, so they held me down and cut them off of me. The Handlers, all three of them, did it matter-of- factly, in the least amount of time. I never really had time to fear much and I knew in my heart that I was reasonably safe.

The strangest thing I felt was a tingly excitement. Here I had no control. I was not in command. The loss of control and responsibility would have panicked anyone else in my position, but not me. I'd been trained for this. All that I felt was a fluttering in my heart and the hair between my legs becoming damp with anticipation. The handlers stopped and I heard the massive doors swinging open and a gentle breeze against my ear. I turned my head in the direction of the breath of air and felt a hand in my hair. Pulling my face forward.

You know better than that. Felix said that you were well behaved. I have yet to see it. Rebellious at every turn. Disobedient, Insolent." Anger in his tone, scaring me.

"I wasn't prepared!" I pleaded and felt another hand on the back of my neck, forcing my face down to the carpet. A savage voice rose above me.

"Silence! You will speak only when spoken too! Do you understand?" I nodded. A hard strap across my shoulders and an even harder voice over my head punctuated the point. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand." I cupped my hands around his calf and laid my face against his foot. Not trying to raise his ire anymore than it already was.

"That's better. No lasting harm will come to you if you do what you are told." I backed away and kept my head down. "We'd better bind her." I felt them taking my wrists and tying them together with fur-lined handcuffs. The handler behind my head slipping a blindfold over my eyes. I tried vainly to pull away and was quickly secured. Lips sealed. Strength waning from my arms. I stiffened as I heard a new voice, dark and demanding.

"Is there a problem here?" The footsteps came nearer to me on the carpet, circling me like a shark. The hard hands released me and I huddled into myself. I felt fear then. Tremors that shook my arms and legs. A small cry came from me as I heard the footsteps stop. He was standing in front of me. I could feel him. Smell that powerful male animal smell. I know he knelt before me because I caught a quick breath of his cologne in my nose. Suddenly I felt a soft hand against my face.

I jerked away, bringing my hands to my face to take off the blindfold. He stopped me, his hands holding mine gently. A short laugh came from him, as he patted me.

"No, no, little novice. You're alright. No one will hurt you, now." I am a novice, I wanted to scream. Why are they being so needlessly brutal too me? I don't understand, but all that came out was a plea for mercy.

"Please, please don't..." That did it, something shattered inside me and I was broken open. My fingers curled around his forearms and I let him move me. The first friendly touch that I had felt in this place was not anything I wanted to lose at this point.

"You men may go now. I will deal with you later." I heard the doors close, softly. "Stand up, child." I did and let him lead me sideways. I felt a bed against my knee and hesitated. "They were not supposed to frighten you. Come on, lay down." I did it, not wanting to make him as angry as I had made the rest of them. He took my bound hands and secured them over my head to a short leash. I curled away from him into myself in abject misery, hearing him near the bed, removing his clothes. Sound of zippers and buttons. The soft fall of fabric. The Master sat on the bed and started loosening my limbs. Insistently turning me back over. His fingers roving over my arms and legs. Slowly I was being opened to this faceless strangers gaze. One long finger exploring the apex of my thighs and the secret valley hidden there. I trembled as his hand moved lower, just skirting the clitoris, the vagina. Resting between my open legs at the small nether opening. A small pressure made me cry out. Sweat breaking out all over my skin. Fighting with myself not to struggle. No movement from him, just the sound of my harsh breathing in the still air. "Has anyone been here before?" He meant my ass and I shook my head vigorously.

"No, Master." Terrible to be asked to speak after coming back from the detachment that I carefully cultivated for myself in my own mind. A chant going over and over in my head to accept and not struggle. Fear like a knot inside me. He withdrew and left the bed. Telling me to be still. For some moments he was gone, leaving me alone with my fear. When he came back, he lay over me. His knees keeping my legs apart. He guided his dick into my womanhood and buried it deeply within. Moving in and out. Deeply plunging to the gate of my womb. Bruising my deep well with his body, thoughtlessly. I could feel the effects of my helplessness on my core. My release starting to build as it always did when I was over-powered and helpless. I fought it in shame not wanting to cum in the arms of a nameless, faceless stranger. I knew that he would be watching me. Assessing my responses to his touch. Could he see my struggle? His voice captured my attention. The words that were so important and that sometimes meant everything. "Felix, told me that you would not resist my possession of you, little novice." He increased his pace, making me gasp and bite my lips. "The blindfold would terrify you. The whip would soften you and the sex would keep you under restraint. You are mine. Every opening, every crevice. You will do whatever I tell you. You will cum in my arms without knowing my name or seeing my face. Knowing only the feel of my flesh spearing yours. My hands on your skin and you will do it right now." I was too well trained not to obey the insistent command in his tone. I came beneath him. Quaking in reaction. Breath frozen in my chest. Making low noises. "There we go, good girl." He whispered. In several more thrusts he came inside me. Pulsing against my womb, moving spasmodically. Finally collapsing on top of me.

He pulled out of me as the last of his orgasm left him. Cupping my breasts. Moving so his chest was against my back. His now flaccid organ resting between my thighs. I entertained a small hope that he would remove my blindfold so I could see him and wept quietly when I realized that he would not. He whispered into my hair, making me shiver.

"You show submission well. If you bear punishment as well. Everything will be okay with us. Rest now with my consent. Tomorrow is soon enough for other activities." My mind was a confusing whirl of formless thoughts. Maddening. I took deep calming breaths, struggling for control of my emotions. My hands resting against my face as if in prayer. I accepted my helplessness and lack of control. The Master, my Master, had a big house full of handlers trained to subdue me. I had no other option. "Rest, little novice. You'll need your sleep." I sighed and fell into a deep exhausted sleep. That was how I met my Master.

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

Jon liked it when he read it. Hot off the press, so to speak. My pen still warm from my fingers. My mouth working his organ to climax, as he read. Perfect timing, we both finished our tasks at the same time. His reading, and my oral ministrations. Excellent. I still didn’t get to come though. Damn.

TIM

I was bound quite nicely and left in the guest bedroom. Gagged, blindfolded, and fitted with phalluses in both clean squeaky orifices. Adam had taken particular care with my hair, and put the cuffs on my wrists and ankles as though he was eager to watch what Tim was going to do to me. The day had been a study in complaisant acceptance. The morning breakfast ritual had been torment in itself. The fast hard whipping with my favorite multi-tailed cat, delicious. Jon's face as he watched me sitting at his feet was a study in enigmatic contemplation. His hands hard and firm on my body, as he made me kneel and present. Straddle and hold. A plethora of revealing positions that I was expected to execute perfectly by the time I completed the initial training.

"It's too bad that Adam is not yet a full-time Master." He spoke, softly, and I looked puzzled for a moment.

"Have I displeased you, Master?" I asked, concerned. Worried that I had somehow disappointed him, and he wanted to be rid of me. My eyes earnest. "No, but some tasks can be better taught with some deeper attachment for the people involved." I was momentarily confused. "Since the two of you care for each other. The Training could be deepened." I looked up, and narrowed my eyes, slightly. "Wouldn't that be using my emotions to secure the boundaries of his choice? Such an emotional attachment could prove to be an obstacle, and not an asset." He leaned back and looked me over slowly.

"Okay, not the ritual answers, right now. Just you. Why don't you want me to give you to Adam?" I laughed, standing up in his study. Pacing slowly before him. I surprised him.

"I'm already his, whenever you tell him to take me. I enjoy myself in your service. I have had a better time in the last month, than I have had in the last six years. I can't guarantee that anything Adam and I share is deeper than lust really. Can you?" He shook his head.

"No, but you know that you are lying, and that I can see it in your eyes. Why do you bother? Is it fear, finally that I see in you?" I shivered. Suddenly cold in the room's warmth. He saw way too much, but it was only what I let out wasn't it? Visible?

"I... fear, Jon. Yes, and I won't know what to do with it until I face it. I need time to find out what I really want, don't I deserve that?" He nodded in agreement with me, that he understood.

"You wandered in here a month ago, Anne. You let us do to you, what the rest of the world considers the height of indecent behavior. Yet never once did you do anything less than your graceful best for us. You faced your worst fears without hesitation. You took more on your first weekend than anybody I have ever had here." His words were having a softening effect on me. "You found love in the cracks of this place, and that is very rare. You don't look down on Adam for the way he is. You treat him as though he had something valuable to give to you. Something good to show you." He traced the edge of my jaw with a delicate touch. "I may have other things to teach you, but the hardest lessons have already been learned by you." I could almost see what he was saying. It had a profound effect on me. I had always felt the way that I did now, but suddenly I was somewhere it was appreciated. "You have some other things to become proficient in. You need some basic manners, and to curb that profound curiosity of yours." I flushed, embarrassed. "You need to learn honesty." I stiffened. "Not with me, but with yourself. Let whatever has wounded you in the past go." He touched my lips, velvet moisture wetting them. "That is going to be the hardest thing that you have to do. You know that, right?" I nodded, and sighed. "But until you do, and until you can. I am perfectly willing to continue your service. You and Adam can have your normal little forays on Wednesdays, or during the week." He smiled down at me. "You will come to love the duality, much as I do." I grinned, looking down. "I would love to get inside that head of yours, Anne, but I think that it's going to take a lot of time, and no small amount of luck." I said, nothing.

He rang the bell for Adam to get me ready for Tim, and I let myself enjoy it. Stealing forbidden caresses that earned me five blows from the heavy leather strap Adam preferred. Who was it that said, Love hurts? I wonder if they enjoyed S/M as much as I did?

<<<<<>>>>>

The stuff was really tight on me, and I tried to ease the growing strain by shifting in the bare millimeter the bonds allowed me. It was not possible to get comfortable, and I found myself hoping that he would hurry. Nice outfit on me though, what I had seen of it anyways. I had on a wide leather belt with rings and snaps. My wrists snapped together behind me, and spike-heeled boots encasing my legs to the thigh. Laced up, and buffed to a velvet-like sheen. My head held high by a collar with soft lining on the underside.

I heard the door open. Heavy footsteps coming to stand before me. The blindfold being undone gently, quickly. I looked at my temporary master from lowered eyes, and saw that he was rigged out in full S/M punk drag. He looked very young to me with his leather painted and covered with bright chrome studs. His cock peeking through a hole in his jeans, and his buttocks as well. His hair shellacked into tall spikes. His body pierced through his nose, eyebrows, both nipples and his tongue. He didn't speak, just pushed me back unto the bed with a hard shove. Giving one hard yank on my hips to get them to the edge of the bed. Looking down at me in amusement.

"Are you sorry you were rude to me?" I nodded, emphatically. Eyes wide. "Nope, I don't believe you." Tim leaned down and slipped the phallus from my sex, and drove his face into the apex of my thighs without ceremony. I gasped against the gag with the unexpected violent shock of it. No words, just his tongue with its magic silver stud, working against my clitoris with expert skill. I tried to close my legs, to escape from the rapid assault on my sex, and he grabbed a hold of my thighs in a grip like iron, holding me still. I could feel tension, roaring through me at his raw talented expertise. Licking my quickly dampening flesh with deft little flicks of his tongue. Strong nips of his white teeth. My legs spasming with it. Arching, aching. Trying to pull my wrists from underneath me to stop him, and unable too. Reaching climax. An orgasm that I had no will to fight, no time either. One second I was struggling, and the next soaring with pleasure from somewhere over my body. Bucking under his fast tongue, gasping for air.

He wiped his face dry on the inside of my thigh, and looked down at me, contemplating me as my pulse raced to reach normal. He took my jaw in his left hand, and put his right into my cleft. Slow strokes with his curled index finger. Up, then down. Up, then down. Maddening. His eyes boring into mine as he never stopped his slow deliberate actions on my wet nether mouth. I felt myself flushing, and he deftly flipped me over unto my face. My toes barely touching the floor. His hand catching my wrists, and lifting them until I moaned from pain. Head buried into the coverlet to ease the ache growing in my shoulders.

"Nice body, slave. Good firm ass, too. I like it that way." Tim touched the marks on my buttocks. "Nice marks. Jon sure knows how to train here. He said that I could do what I wanted too with you, and I wanted to bring six friends for a good old-fashioned gang rape, but he said I could only bring four." He leaned over my left side, and caught a look at my pale face. "Yep, just what I thought. You got a brain in there somewhere, don't you honey?" He couldn't expect a reply, so I didn't make the effort. Fast hard smack from his hand on my sore ass. "Answer me!" I tried, but the only noise that was escaping the gag was a low groan. He laughed. "Now I'm going to let my friends come in, and I want those pretty thighs spread or I will spread them for you, do you understand?" I nodded, emphatically.

1...1920212223...25