Tales From Subspace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“We can of course, mark her however you feel would be appropriate, Danielle.” Jay, always ready to oblige a friend. "We have canes, whips and paddles. What would you like?" I felt the man next to me, move slightly, as she spoke."I think ten with a cane, should mark her nicely, then maybe that nice strap. The hefty one." I shivered. "I do so love, British tan." They all chuckled at her throaty joke. I didn’t, but then I was the one about to get marked. The fact, that I could feel the wetness forming on my thighs from the mere thought of that cane biting into me, did nothing to quench my fear. No matter how much I loved the strap or the whip. It hurt as it happened. No amount of desire could lessen the pain. I just liked it. I liked that I could take it. No matter how much I feared it.

There was a quick tug on my leash, and I followed it. Hurrying across the thick cream carpeting. Wondering where we were going. We stopped in front of a sawhorse, and I knew what was going to happen. I was pulled to my feet, and laid face down over the horse, almost straddling it. The wrist cuffs were hooked to the wood, and my feet were hooked to the legs. Adam took a hold of my hands from in front. His body inches from mine. A male hand from behind pushed a handkerchief into my mouth. Nothing went over it, so I could spit it out if I wanted to. No violation there, but it made my safe-word so much farther away than it was. The hand rubbed my neck, almost harshly.He stepped back. I heard the first soft whoosh of the cane slicing through the air, and then fire across my thighs. I jerked, and bit down. The tears were instantaneous. Adam leaning on my wrists to keep my hands still. The blows were quick and cruel. The ten seeming to fall with unerring accuracy, and brutal sameness. I felt it acutely when they stopped. My breaths hard, and heart pounding.

It seemed like there was no respite, between the cane, and the strap. It started as though he had held both of them in his hand. Maybe he had. These blows were not softer, but bigger. More even, because the strap was wider. It licked the soft part of my thighs, and the back of my calves.

I was weakening all over. It wasn’t going to stop. They would make me raw, and then use me for their own relief. I had not been talked to, or touched without pain, since I was taken out of the chair. I had passed from active participant, into the abject. I did not exist. They talked of color, and consistency. The way the redness looked on me, and the quality of the welts. The only real contact that I had was Adam’s hands holding my wrists still. Not that I could have gotten away anyways.

I wasn’t sure if I liked being this much of an object. It was different. I had been the focus, and to a certain extent I still was, but not quite. Adam and his friends had turned me into meat. A different trip. I tried to relax into it, but I couldn’t. The man in the mask was making it impossible.

He frightened me, because I could not identify him. He was a stranger. Adam released my arms when they were finished strapping me. Hands flipping me over effortlessly, until I was on my back.

Mark put his hands under my knees, and forced them back against my chest. The Mistress putting a condom on his organ, as his eyes studied me. I did nothing so foolish as look directly at him. I concentrated on being calm, and cool.

When he slid deeply into me. I moaned behind closed lips, and buried my face in my arm to muffle the sound. Not that any sound I made would have made a difference.

The others watching us, speaking slowly about other things to do to me, and to have me do for them. I wouldn’t let myself cum, and knew that the man in the mask was going to soon, by the way his cock tightened inside me. His breathing harsh and full of heat. His hands pushing into my arms in short grasps as he neared. That this was a straight fuck was surprising to me. After Danielle, and the chair I was wondering why this was so normal.

“Let her catch up.” Danielle said, from where she was sitting in the leather chair. “We can use those big beads, and maybe get her worked up again with a wrap around whipping.” The Man in the mask, nodded, and pulled out abruptly.

They turned me over a footstool, and made me wait with my eye closed. It would have been so easy to open my eyes, but I didn’t. I felt the hard push of the toy as they tried to work it into my wet slit. They were almost too big, even though they were soft rubber. I was open though, from the fisting and the fucking. They got one in my pussy, and held it in place, while they played idly with my body. I was getting very tired from all they had done to me, and longed to be bound so tightly I could relax, maybe sleep but I also wanted to see who the scary man in the mask was.

I did realize that they would probably not let me see his face. I could be walking past this man on the street and wouldn’t know who he was. I would never know his name. He was anonymous, and that sent a funny little thrill through me. He was not as cruel as some, but maybe that I did not know him made it feel crueler.

I did as they expected me too, with as much grace as I could get together, and waited for the night to end. I fell asleep and woke to morning, lying at the foot of the masters bed where I belonged. The soft blanket wrapped around my naked flesh, hearing the gentle sounds of the men breathing in the kingsize bed above me.

ADAM

The rest of the week passed in a flash of pleasurable lassitude. She was left at home to wait for our return. Allowed to do anything but swim.. I didn’t want her to drown while we were away. She had dinner waiting for us when we got home. Salads, and wine opened, breathing on the counter. She never drank any of it before hand. She knelt quietly by my feet, or Jay’s feet. Letting us feed her. Touch her, place the food on her tongue. Give her sips of wine or water. She seemed happy. Me and Jay passing her back and forth for the night. Her exhausted on her pallet at the foot of the bed, when we finally stopped. That had been Jay’s idea. He had read it somewhere, and had always wanted to do it for a slave, if he got one. Anne never protested it.

The week ended too fast, and Jay and I promised to discuss asking her to move in with us. She would be a perfect addition to our household if she could be persuaded to join us.

BACK TO JON AND TRACI’S

It was at the crystalline moment when I walked back up to Jon and Traci’s door that I realized the most perfect peace that I had ever known. Contented and serene. I knew that I was filling a place in the world that only I could fill. I was intoxicated by the way my life was being lived. Lucky to not have to hide myself all the time. Feeling safe and loved and, God help me, appropriate here. I turned my head to watch Adam next to me, and felt devotion for him. Something that I had never known before. Simple human feelings, born of pain, and filled with hope.

I had screwed up my courage and dialed a phone, and found joy. I might not have it forever, but I had it now.

Now, was all that mattered. I reached out for Adam's hand, letting his fingers capture my soul. I knew that I had come home.

I had finally realized one thing more. I was different, not deviant. I was more normal than most of the people around me, and I was lucky. Lucky to find a safe haven for my desires. I couldn’t go home again, or backwards, but in the whispered fantasies, and dark corners of my imagination. A little bit of light had started to shine.

One day I would totally accept my own sexuality, until then I would enjoy myself, and this life as best I could. Using my limitations as boundaries that I had to fight against. I had found the humanity within myself, and could project it unto others. I saw everyone as equal.

I smiled at Adam, slowly. For I suddenly understood what I had been looking for in all the seedy bars, and dangerous encounters. I had been looking for myself, and the ability to accept myself. To see that I was a decent person, no matter what kind of sex I got off on. I wasn’t alone. I could now draw a deep breath again. I felt better about my life. Great about it, in fact.

If one lost dreamer can learn to love him or herself, without condition or judgment. What more are we capable of? What more can I dream? What can I accomplish?

I may never know, but I bet I’ll have a good time trying to find out.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
99 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

From this "Author" 3 stories written 20/21 years ago, and has not written since. For all the enthusiastic comments and the one's who think this is educational information into BDSM, this story is a FANTASY!! As Anon from 5 years ago agreeing on a Anon post from 2014, and I too agree with them. BDSM is ALWAYS SAFE, SANE AND CONSENSUAL!!, there isn't any in this story or the 2 other stories (one story only got 1 comment) This story isn't about Submission, it's about a "Master", "Mistress" and "Handler" (No, they are Not) Grooming an Abused woman into Slavery and Pimping her out to friends. It shouldn't be taken as a Submissive or Slave Manual. With Cod Philosophy throughout, it crosses the line so many times, we have run out of lines!! No limits, using the safe word (but not taught safe word grunting or finger waving if she is gagged) and she is out, So not Consensual. They pimp her out to Terry (very similar to Sir Stephen in the Story of O) down to the British accent (No such thing, it's an upper class English accent, he isn't speaking in a Scottish accent or Welsh or Northern Irish accent) and he likes virgin's, and she is too tall to be 12 but can be a 15 year old!! and waxed, cleaned and Dressed as a schoolgirl in uniform (only private school's have a uniform in the US, however in my country from 4 years old going to Primary school, and Secondary school at 11 until leaving at 18, you are in uniform) And this is Not Role-playing!! A cream is applied to her vagina to make her Dry and Tight, so Terry in his Headmaster persona and a room just like a Headmaster's office with attached bedroom!! He Rapes her after he canes her and after applying another cream (Numbing?) He Fists her!! (Age play was a limit for her, and several others) The young man who she pissed off gets his own back by inviting 4 friends for a Rape gang bang for revenge and is Dp'ed. She is used basically. And someone beaten with whips, paddle and a cane for 20min before she safe words (and no skin is broken? Really?) And has sex after with the "handler" and the next morning gets 60 smacks to the same area, is able to go to work the next day!! (Yes realistic. Not.) The French language is masculine and feminine, eg Le and La, but to misspell Petite and Mort as well?! about saying about The Little Death and other errors. But I will stress that this is Fantasy Fiction and shouldn't be taken as Education or a Training manual for BDSM, it's nothing like it. Unfortunately alot of BDSM stories are inaccurate in Lit. And a common theme is that Safe, Sane and Consensual is absent. The "author" has taken themes from The Story of O and by the amount of "my sex" and "apex of my thighs/sex/whatever" also EL James, and the books/films were a load of bollocks and disowned by the BDSM community, just like the Story of O, 1954 and very dated. Both are misogynistic.(Women can write misogynistic, if it's shocking or lucrative) The "Author" did say about American attitudes to sex (Puritanical buttoned down white heterosexual) but it actually has the biggest porn industry in the world, and the most sex workers (adults and children) per head of population. There are better BDSM stories and I would recommend "Raw" and "Alex and Emma", just look up in story search. Finally, I don't understand why people of colour and other ethnicities are separate under Interracial by Lit. Segregation more like.

*Anony-mouse*

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Honestly this should be a published book. Could it use more editing, yes. But as a female submissive I really connected with the character. Maybe a little too much romance, but a really good expression of the urge to be a slave and the battle with one’s ego and day to day self. I found it to be thoughtful and educational for those that don’t understand this very real need that many of us need. That slaves do not necessarily need to be broken, just well trained with love to allow themselves to go to that sublime place of surrender. I also found it really interesting that the character has a desire to switch. Those of us who do switch understand that the power exchange is completely intoxicating. Understanding how to take someone on an exquisite journey of pain and pleasure is a deeply rewarding skill. So much more than sexual. I would have liked to have seen Annie explore that aspect of herself more deeply. Maybe the next work?

All in all, I really enjoyed this work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

i think i might be new to bdsm (as in i have only done with partner, and never with multiple people) but from the comments i read, i dont think this is an educational material by any means, fiction yes, take it like that, but donot consider it as a educational material. i am a switch and this kind of bdsm practice, would make me hate bdsm, from both roles, but as a fantasy this is a good story and theme but for new people this is not how bdsm works

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author was extremely detailed in building up characters and scenarios. Grammar can always be edited, but ideas come to you and may never return. I don't know why I kept reading knowing I had 25 pages to the finish line. I was hoping things got better for the poor girl named Anne, that's why I kept reading.

I too thought the author went over the legal line. Oh that's right our entire legal system is corrupted. I think it was abusive and now I have this new defintion of BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I’m pretty much in agreement with with Anon of 03/29/14

Which is why I couldn’t stomach reading the story, I only managed to get a few pages in. I realised I’d already tried to read this story about a year ago.

I got past the monstrous abusive boyfriend who groomed her and broke her so badly that she wanted the pain as much or more than the pleasure. He was an abusive rapist.

It was when I got to this paragraph.....

“Once you agree to stay, if you ask to leave it's considered an act of rebellion. If you use your safe- word to get out of a non-painful situation. That too, is considered rebellion.”

I quit reading because those people were worse than the boyfriend. BDSM should be SAFE, SANE and CONSENSUAL. A safe word should be used to get out of ANY situation that is about to or has pushed beyond your hard limits. As for not being allowed to leave? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK??? The legal definition of that very illegal situation is kidnapping.

All rational boundaries of consent, right v’s wrong have been destroyed in this story. She wasn’t a masochist before her ex moved from vanilla to rapist. Grooming someone in this way is sick, I know this because I was a victim of child sexual abuse.

She placed her trust in the wrong people, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a masochist if that’s what you enjoy and want. To maintain good mental health you should follow the widely accepted tenets of BDSM.

BDSM is a perfect symbiosis of D/s when it is Safe, Sane and Consensual. It’s all about trust, honesty and respect between both (or more) parties involved. I skipped to the end of the story to discover that she returned to the abusive couple that she contacted via the newspaper advert. I didn’t need to read more, I couldn’t stomach more because it’s the stuff of my nightmares.

I don’t know if the story is taken from real life or if it’s fictional but if the woman in it is happy with her life then good for her. I prefer to deal in reality where my thoughts and opinions matter, where my trust, my mind and body is not abused and where safe words are sacrosanct even though I’ve never needed to use them. To any neophytes out there reading this story it is an account of a submissive woman but there’s no sign of any BDSM anywhere in this story. I found it so disheartening to see so many comments praising the story and only a few pointing out the painfully obvious flaws.

I couldn’t finish reading it because I’d prefer to live without the nightmares.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Culture Shock Journey from 'online' to 'real life' in 23 chapters.in BDSM
Bound A heart shaped butt plug sealed the deal.in BDSM
Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Good Student A D/s relationship with a poetry student.in BDSM
Training Ch. 01 She didn't expect what her new husband had planned for her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories