Talon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Tina moved her hips she forced Talon's cock in and out of her ass and pushed against his thrusting fingers. Every time she pushed forward, the heel of his hand jammed against her clit and pulled his cock halfway out of her ass, sending shockwaves of pleasure humming through her passion-blushed body.

Soon, the speed of her thrusts sped up as something inside her began to squeeze tighter and tighter. Talon's fingers got faster, and he began to move his hips. It was too much for Tina, she screamed Talon's name as colored spots danced before her eyes and pleasure ripped through her body.

As soon as Tina began to orgasm, Talon bent her forward, and she instinctively put her hands in front of her. Fingering her clit with one hand and gripping her hip with the other, he rammed his cock in and out of her ass as it gripped him in a tight fist. He pushed his cock into her hard and fast while her quivering muscles milked his throbbing dick.

Feeling his balls tighten, he circled Tina's clit faster and harder, wanting her to cum with him this time. When he rammed his dick deep inside her ass and exploded, he heard her second scream of pleasure and roared.

When Tina came the second time she collapsed onto the couch with Talon on top of her. When their breathing and racing hearts slowed she felt Talon's cock slowly start to soften and pull out of her. Feeling empty, she sighed in contentment as Talon lifted her into his arms as if she weighed nothing, carried her into the bathroom, and put her down on the toilet. As he cut on the shower and fixed the temperature of the water, thoughts raced through her mind.

"When a pair of werewolves mate, do they ever........um, cheat on each other?" Tina asked once she and Talon were in the shower.

Talon pulled her into his arms and pushed his fingers into her wet hair. He tilted her head back and gazed deep into her eyes as he reached for the shampoo. "No, never. Once a pair is bonded, it is soul deep. One can not live without the other. When one dies the other dies with them. The male lives to keep his mate happy, and their love runs so much deeper than that of any humans." He smiled at her and said, "Even if I tried to cheat on you, I wouldn't be able to get hard for the other woman. Because of the way our souls are bonded, my soul only recognizes yours and only wants you. There is no way I could ever want another woman, because I only want you." Then Talon slowly bent his head down and kissed her.

Even after answering Tina's question he could feel her doubt in his words and see it in her eyes when she broke their tinder kiss. Opening the shampoo he squirted some into his palm and began to wash her hair. It hurt that she didn't trust him with her heart the way he trusted her with his. But he could understand. He knew that her mistrust in him had to come from Tina's past.

Tina sighed and closed her eyes as Talons hands massaged the shampoo into her scalp. She could feel how much her doubt was hurting Talon, and his pain made her hurt too.

"Don't worry about it Tina. Everything is going to be alright. I have a feeling you've been hurt in the past. I understand, but I know that I'll gain your trust in time. Now lean your head back and keep your eyes closed." Talon said, so gently it brought tears to her eyes.

Doing as he told her, Tina shivered as her soft body pressed against his muscular one. She could feel the hard length of him pressed against her stomach as his fingers worked the shampoo from her hair. When he was done he let her go and soaped his hands up and began to wash her body.

Tina's pussy tingled and her nipples hardened as Talon slid over her wet body. When one of his hands went in between her legs and cleaned her trimmed pubic hair she moaned. Talon didn't linger, he finished washing her, and then gave her the soap.

Without a word, she began to wash him as he had done to her. Slowly, she ran her soapy hands over his muscular chest and lightly scraped her nails over his nipples, causing him to moan.

Tina smiled slyly as her hands slipped down his washboard stomach and into his thick pubic hair. She ignored his throbbing member and cupped his heavy balls. With her soapy fingers she massaged the firm globes and watched as his cock jerked. With her other hand she grabbed his hard pole and slowly soaped up the length of him. When she heard his breathing become harsher she released him and washed the rest of his body. As her hands moved over every inch of his body Tina marveled at how beautiful it was. Talon's body was perfect; there wasn't a scar anywhere on him, and no blemishes either. His skin was smooth and she could see the muscles underneath stretch and relax as he moved. And it was her hands that were running over every marvelous inch of him.Yummy!

After she finished, she pushed him under the hot spray of water and helped him rinse off the soap. When she wrapped her hand around his cock again she could feel his pulse throbbing through the length of him and wondered what he would taste and feel like in her mouth. As she gazed into Talon's blue eyes she licked her lips and watched as his eyes darkened to a deep shade of cobalt blue as they filled with heat.

Tina went to her knees and licked the head of his cock and circled it with her tongue. She smiled up at him when he moaned, then opened her mouth and sucked the head of his dick into her. When Talon growled she just sucked harder and was rewarded with his swift intake of air.

Talon fisted his hands at his side to keep from grabbing her head and ramming his cock down her throat. He knew this was her first time sucking a dick, and he didn't want to scare her off; so he tilted his head back and closed his eyes. He knew he wasn't going to last long as her lush lips tightened and her head began to bob up and down.

His legs trembled as he felt his balls tighten. Gasping, he warned Tina, "Baby, I'm fixing to cum." She tightened her lips and sucked him into her throat, not even gagging as her nose pressed into his pubic hair. Moaning loudly, Talon exploded into her mouth. Tina's throat milked his cock as she worked to swallow his load as it shot from the tip of his cock. After she cleaned his softening cock, he grabbed her under her arms and kissed her as he held her to him. He could taste himself as he thrust his tongue into her mouth. Gods, how he loved her, Talon just hoped that she would soon love him too.

******

"Now, what I want you to do, baby, is close your eyes and look deep inside of yourself." Talon said, as the stood in in the middle of the clearing that was only a block from her house.

After their shower, they had dressed and went into the woods. Tina had lived in Hazeville for only a year and a half and had never been in the wood to know that the clearing was there.

Tina had been lucky today as far as work went. No one had come to the house or called about some poor hurt animal. She would have to go to the Murphy's ranch tomorrow and do a follow-up on their horse, Dusty. She had just come from treating him when she had seen Talon on the side of the road.

As she stood there with her eyes closed, she though about what she would have to do to Dusty when she went to see him the next day. Tina would have to make sure the horse was back up on his feet and give him another dose of antibi.....

"TINA!!"

She came back to the present with a start and realized her mind had wandered. "Um....sorry. What were ya sayin'?"

"Tina, you're gonna have to pay attention. You have to learn how to shift today."

Tina nodded.

"Now, close your eyes again and look deep inside yourself."

Tina did as he said and was amazed at what she found inside herself. She could feel the wolf within her trying to come out. It was strong and sure of itself, something she wasn't right now. Now that she had found the wolf in herself, she could feel a pulling sensation. She realized it was pulling her to so they could combine.

"Do you feel the pull?" Talon asked when he saw a slight smile on Tina's face.

"Yep, It's like the wolf in me is trying' to mesh with me." She frowned, "That's the only way I know how to explain it."

"What you need to do now is fully embrace the wolf inside yourself. If you hesitate you will only shift part of the way. Once you do this you will be able to shift with just a thought."

Not saying anything, she reached out with her mind and grabbed the wolf and held it to her. When Tina began to feel the wolf mesh with her soul she could feel her body change. It wasn't painful, just uncomfortable, as her bones began to reshape themselves. Not only could she feel her bones changing, but she could also hear them as the popping and grinding sound echoed through the woods.

And just like that the change was finished. She turned her head and saw that her body was now covered with auburn colored fur then wagged her tail. Then she looked at where her hands use to be and saw her front paws firmly planted on the forest floor. She had changed fully into a wolf.

It had only taken a few seconds, which surprised her. She had thought it would have taken her a few tries to be able to do it right. When she raised her head and looked up into Talon's eyes, she could see he had expected the same thing.

Tina could see and feel Talon's shock, and she smiled inside, proud of herself.

When Talon was a young werewolf, he had hesitated when it was time to accept the wolf within himself. He hadn't wanted to give up all his human friends and school or life he had become use to. It was for that reason most young did hesitate.

He shouldn't have been shocked that Tina wouldn't hesitate in embracing the wolf within her. She wouldn't have to give up anything in her life because of the change as he had had to. Sure, Tina knew she would have to keep her werewolf self hidden, but, her being older, she wouldn't have any trouble holding back shifting.

All of the young werewolves had the fear of turning when they weren't suppose to. They could change accidentally when their emotions were strong and caution was thrown into the wind. When it was time for them to start shifting, the young were taken out of school and kept at home to be home schooled, so it would reduce the chances of shifting in public. Not only that, they were also kept close to home on big stretches of land, much like Tina's. They needed a big wooded area a big wooded area and lots of game for hunting.

Talon wouldn't be surprised if there were a local pack of werewolves here in Hazeville. It was a big farm town and was a good distance away from any city.

After Talon's shock passed he said, "Ok, Baby, change back into a human. It should be easy, just think of being human again."

Tina gave a passing thought to being human again and in a flash she changed.

"Wow. Nowthatwas sooo cool." Without being told to, she though of herself as a werewolf and felt the same uncomfortable sensation as she did before.

This time, Tina looked down at herself and could tell that she was at least six and a half feet tall. Her body was bigger with bulging muscles and covered in the same auburn colored fur. She could see that she still had her breasts, even though they were covered with fur. Wondering, she looked behind her. Yep, she had a tail in this form, too.

Tina wanted to see if she could talk in this form since her throat felt different than it had in the form of a wolf.

Looking into Talon's eyes, she said, "Thanks, Talon. I'm lovin' this."

Her voice was almost the same as it was in human form. It was a little deeper than normal, husky, as if she was in the middle of making love.

When she saw Talon's eyes darken with passion she knew that he thinking the same thing but was holding back.

At the sound of Tina's werewolf voice, Talon hardened instantly. The husky tones of her voice spoke of satin sheets and sweat slick bodies. Knowing that she had to still be hungry was the only think holding him back. Being her mate, he had to make sure all of her needs were taken care of before the fun could begin.

When he heard Tina's stomach growl, he smiled and said, "I think its time to go hunting. Turn into a wolf without changing into a human."

And she did.

******

Now, I know I mentioned Talon being the only one to go so long without a mate in the first chapter, but like I said before I'm doing this chapter by chapter. So I wasn't able to change the first chapter like I wanted to because it had already been posted.

Rick, as you now know, is Talon's younger twin brother and has been without a mate just as long as Talon. When you read Rick Ch.01 you'll find out his secret as to why that is, but you won't be able to read Rick's story until I finish Talon's. If you would like to know a little about Rick's story, send a comment and ask. I'll try to answer you without giving the whole story away.

ANYWAYS, ya know the drill, please take the time to vote and write a comment. Keep um nice and they won't be ignored. LOL. Thanks y'all!!

KISSES,

Angel ;)

12