Taming Jet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acktion
Acktion
80 Followers

"A-are you still there?" She asked after awhile.

I almost answered her. But, what the hell. She could look over her shoulder and see me. She could tilt her head foward and look back along her body, through the glass top of the table. Hell, I could see her reflection in the television screen. Her eyes were tightly shut. All she had to do was open her eyes and she would see my reflection.

"God dammit!" She yelled, when I didn't reply. "Answer me, you fuckhead. Are you still with me?"

Why didn't she just open her eyes and look? She could see me if she just opened her eyes. I lowered myself to my knees and bent forward. My face was only inches from that wonderful ass. I opened my mouth, fully intending to take a mouthful of that delicious muscular ass between my teeth. The fart she let caught me open mouthed.

"Holy fuck!" I gagged. "Seriously? You just farted in my mouth!"

Jet started laughing uncontrollably. "You are such a little girl!" She hooted. "Give me my grand and admit it and I'll leave you to your doll collection."

Any other reaction probably would have gotten her turned loose and sent on her merry way. Instead, I unsnapped the seat belt cutter that was part of my uniform. Against regs, I had sharpened the inner curve to an edge that you could shave with. Hell, that side would never be against anybodies skin I was trying to save anyway and I didn't want to think about losing one as I was sawing and sawing and sawing whatever they had chosen to hang themselves with.

"What was that?" Now her eyes were open and she turned over one shoulder and the other trying to see what I was doing. "Tell me you don't have that seat belt cutter out."

For answer, I slipped the hook of it into her waist band. She flinched as the metal touched her skin. Just say "no", I thought. Or "don't". Or anything.

"You haven't got the balls."

Anything but that. With a sharp jerk, there was a rip of cloth parting. Jet gasped as the air hit her most private regions as they were put on display for my viewing pleasure. The clothing was almost a mockery now. Covering every part of her, from neck to toes, except for a gash that left the cleft between her ass cheeks fully exposed. My eyes feasted for a moment on her clothed nakedness as both of her little holes winked at me.

"Oh, Jesus, Mary, and Joseph." Jet moaned. "I didn't really think he would do it. I didn't think he would actually do it."

I set my hands on either side of her and pressed my body down over hers. I could feel the buckle of my belt pressing into the fleshy globes of her ass. She gasped again and I wondered if it was inside the slit in her clothing or outside as I leaned close to whisper in her ear.

"The problem with teasing a wolf, bitch, is that he may bite." I ground my hips into her. Her head shot back, narrowly missing my battered nose, as I yanked my own back anticipating this move. "Now say you were wrong and I'll let you up."

"I wasn't wrong." Jet managed to say. "You aren't inside me. And you won't be."

God! Everything she was saying, from the bar all the way to now just seemed designed to inflame me.

"Jesus, Jet!" The words felt raw in my throat. I couldn't seem to get enough breath. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

A simple "no" would have had her cut loose and sent on her way. A simple "yes" would have had her cut loose and on her way to my bed. But, damn my eyes, she wasn't going to make this simple.

"Fuck you. You haven't got the balls." Jet snarled. "Maybe we should call your Daddy. Get him to come over here and fuck me like he did you."

The last "you" was almost a scream as I lifted off of her and hooked the seat belt cutter into her pants leg. With a long, tearing rip, she was exposed from her waist to her sock on the one side. Another slash and she was laying on the tattered remnants of what used to be her pants and panties.

How do you describe a rainbow to a blind man? If you haven't seen Jet, then you are the blind man and I would be trying to describe a rainbow to you if I were to try to capture the words that would give you some idea of what it was like to look down on her, naked from the waist down. The best I can do is to say she was a black hole, so attractive it sucked the light from everywhere else so that nothing else was visible and the very breath from my lungs.

Her muscular legs weren't that dark brown so often associated with a "tan", but almost a golden color. The shadows and stark relief of the ripped muscles of her quadriceps and calves seemed to call out to me, almost begging me to trace them with my tongue to see if the definition was real. I could not stop my hands from reaching for her ass. I was startled to see I still held the cutter in my clenching fingers, knuckles white from the squeezing grip I had on it.

But I needed more. I needed to see more of her. All of her. I was a man dying of thirst in the desert when he stumbled into an oasis and I wanted to drink of her whole body with my eyes until I might burst with a surfeit of it.

She coughed a bit when I hooked the cutter in her shit collar and ripped it down along the sleeve. I may have choked her a bit in my haste to free her body from the profanity of the clothing that masked it from my sight. A slash of the other sleeve and another cough turned her dress shirt to a tube top, but it wasn't enough. I needed to see all of her. I had to see all of her. One last cut down the curve of her spine freed her from all but her socks and shoes. Almost.

I roughly grabbed the rags that had been clothes just minutes before and yanked at them. She gave a single cry as the material remnants of her shirt and bra slid roughly across her breast. I paid it no heed. I didn't stop. I couldn't have if I had wanted to. The tattered remains of her pants and panties were a ball in my hands as well before I stopped and looked at my handiwork. At God's handiwork.

"Oh my God." I breathed as I sank back onto the couch. My eyes couldn't move fast enough to take her all in. "I may have to gouge out my eyes."

"You what?" Jet's head began turning this way and that, trying to see me as I sat enthralled by her spread eagled form tied before me.

"I said I may have to gouge out my eyes." I threw the bundle of scrap cloth over my shoulder and reached for her with two hungry hands. "For verily, I say unto you that after this beauty that fills them, all else beside it shall be ugliness and ashes."

"Oh." Jet stopped craning her head. She stopped speaking. Hell, she could have stopped breathing for all I knew in that moment as the rough skin of my too coarse hands caressed her smooth flesh for the first time. My fingertips traced lightly over her skin, almost as if they were afraid she were a mirage that would disappear beneath them if they pressed to hard. I speak of my fingers as if they had a mind of their own because in that moment, they did. They must have since my brain was incapable of thought. Indeed, it's only by some miracle that it was able to keep the automatic systems going. Like breathing. Or my heart beating.

But, I did not expire, nor did she disappear. And when my brain did manage a thought, it was that two senses were not enough. As painfully exquisite as the beautiful sight of her filling my eyes was, as powerfully overwhelming as the sensousness of feeling that velveteen wrapping iron, I wanted... no, I needed to know smell and taste as well.

Since that day, I have smelled every flower and every fruit of the vine I have come across. None can compare to the aroma that filled my nose that day. The closest would be honeysuckle, strawberries and pink roses. Or some combination of those. The odor of her was laughingly arrogant of any other scent to waft my way before or since.

My tongue tingled in anticipation as I leaned over her, my face lowering towards the skin of her back. I may have heard her moan as my lips touched between her shoulder blades as my left hand held me off her and my right teased the skin somewhere just above the back of her knee. It may have been her. It may have been me. It may have been my brain moaning with the sensory overload as the vanilla-cherry-peach flavor of her skin filled my mouth and danced along my taste buds.

"The bet was for you to fuck me." I heard from somewhere far away.

"You have to get your cock in my puss for me to pay off. And I bet you can't."

"We'll get to that," I moaned into her shoulders. "Sometime tomorrow or the next day."

"Oh f-fuck." Jet groaned. I felt pressure against my groin as her hips started to move and clench. "I bet you t-two thousand dollars you c-can't get your l-little needle d-dick in my fu-uck hole."

An overwhelming joyous need to laugh bubbled up within me. She wanted me. She was so close to coming. She wanted my cock inside her. I didn't laugh, but I'm sure she could hear the smile in my voice as I moved my head up beside her ear. My fingers began to slide up the inside of her thigh as I leaned over her to whisper my breath across her ear.

"I thought the bet was one thousand dollars that you could keep my thick veiny cock from getting inside your tight muscular pussy." She shuddered as the breath of my whisper blew across her ear. "Now you are offering to pay me two thousand dollars to fuck you. Why, Jet. It almost sounds like you want to be fucked. It almost sounds like you are begging me to slip my hard cock right up... in... here."

As I said here, I slipped a finger between her labia. I was not prepared for the reaction with which I was received.

"Fuckyougoddamnmotherfuckingtittysuckingtwoballedbiiiiiiitch!" Jet screamed the string of profanity as her hips slammed and bucked, damn near breaking my finger.

My first reaction as her bucking and writhing bent my finger directions it wasn't meant to go was to try to pull it out of her. I couldn't. With her legs tied wide, this strong woman had clamped down on my finger so hard with nothing by her pussy walls. I began to wonder if I would be able to get my dick inside her if she wanted to keep me out if she could clamp down like that. That reaction faded as I felt a warm, thick liquid cover my hand to my wrist. I wouldn't have pulled my finger if I could have, feeling that hot sticky confirmation of her pleasure wash over me. Instead, I started to press further in. The walls of her puss felt curiously bumpy and ridged and I wondered at what felt like goose bumps inside her when her skin was so smooth.

"Oh God! Oh fuck! Oh shit on me! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Mesmerized by her filth flinging mouth and by her gyrating hips, I got curious about just how far I could take this and pressed my thumb against her flexing rosette. A wordless, earpiercing scream rang out and a liquid that smelled something like honey laced mild with night blooming jasmie floating in it sprayed out of her so hard it almost reached the couch.

As suddenly as it began, all movement stopped. All sound from her died. Her body went completely limp. Startled by the lack of resistance, my finger slid deeper suddenly which caused my thumb to penetrate her asshole. She suddered once when that happened. I pulled my fingers from her and checked for pulse and breathing. She was fine, just unconscious.

I smiled and sank back onto the couch to admire the view while I waited for her to wake up. I couldn't wait to see where this would go next.

Acktion
Acktion
80 Followers
12